All Comments on 'Fries and a Happy Meal Pt. 01-02'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Rather abrupt end

But who cares, really? Vince has discovered that lust for teenage girls can make a man stupid. Not Jeffrey Epstein stupid, of course; that's a very high bar. But he's plenty stupid, anyway. As for the two girls, Kenzie probably hates her mother, and Dionne? Well her I can't explain unless it's just some kind of joy of sex. Kenzie did the seductive work, and Dionne is just casually reaping the benefits. By the way, you never said: Is Kenzie on the pill too, or an IUD, or something, or are they truly playing with fire?

I did enjoy the way you made Kenzie's chatter seem like that of a fourteen year old, but her body and her sexual talents seem like that of a 24 year old! Well done, and five stars.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
super story

keep going very good read

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 4 years ago
Little Sluts

Vince do the mom too...These little sluts probably smoke cigarettes also...Eat that snatch..

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Happy Meal

Not sure about the young women, but Daddy is definitely having his happy meal. And he's enjoying the best dipping sauce available. I'm sure he'll be dipping into it with tongue and cock quite regularly from now on. Well done, Jenni! Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3091 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES