All Comments on 'Frigate Cove Ch. 11-12'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I lived in a common-Iaw relationship in Ontario for nine years before we got married, from what I can remember the rules for when the relationship is dissolved are more restrictive than the divorce of a legal marriage.

Assuming Cam and Andrea were together for the requisite three years, in most cases assets are split by ownership and not divided equally, any chance for spousal support would require that Cam made significantly more than Andrea, and even then spousal support is a short term allotment, not a life long gravy train. If there was any proof Cam helped pay off her credit that could also work in his favor.

So far it's looking like Andrea will be lucky if she doesn't owe her lawyer when this is done. (Can only imagine her tantrum if that happens)

texcavemantexcavemanover 6 years ago
The wedding

Will he be a bygamist if he marries Glynnis and the courts decide to side with Andrea a about common law marriage?

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
Constructive Comments, I hope

Love the storyline, love the story. My 2 cents worth is that at time, the writing is, maybe, too formal. It's very understandable, but could be a bit more comfortable than it is now.

Can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lauren...

You happily avoided the usual Literotica plot-twist of Lauren somehow "accidentally" ending in Cam's bed, with undisclosed ties to the ever-greedy Andrea.

I therefore await "lucky 13" and a further installment.

PS: Anon, thank you for the discussion on Common Law as applied in Canada.

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Always ending when there is more to follow

My feeling for what it is worth is that Andrea will turn up for the wedding in time to try and stop it when the question is asked 'dose anyone know of any just reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony'. There she will be with her war paint on and Glynn will take her revenge as any women scorned would do. rest her sole!

But that is just me getting totally involved in this very good story. Keep it going even to the point that the family start to build homes in and around Frigate Cove. Iceman

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Really delightful story

Somehow I am not really feeling the dragon's breath. I may be innocence in part but

the fact that she did not want him to write should block off her participation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This common law suit is bullshit. In Ontario the couple must have lived together as man and wife for 3 years! He didn’t live with Andrea for that long of a duration. As for the fallout from such a court case would be of no consequence to him. His public don’t care about common law married people! Andrea has no legal or moral case!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story but the only negative was him paying that whore Andrea!!

Common law wife my ass - his lawyer seems too passive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous