All Comments on 'Frigate Cove Ch. 13-14'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Another good one...good love story....good ending!

Waitin' to see what you come up with next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I'm glad to read all your recent stories!

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story the characters and the plot. Enjoyed that while on tour he was not tempted to me it showed his true love. The only constructive comment would be that I liked the chapter format but wish the individual posts where a bit longer. That is strictly personal preference your story made me want to wait for the next installment.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Romance

I expected Brad to have a bigger influence on the story. You do not make the life of an

author sound like a bed of roses.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
thank you for sharing

It's nice to read a romantic love story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Another great one

Don't have the word to express how much I enjoy your work. Thank you so very much for your efforts to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for the Great story with an ending all 5's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
an idea that kept popping up as i read the last few chapters,

Agree to pay the ex-fiancee whatever amount, but in return she would have to return the ring. There is no way that greedy witch went 5 years without selling that ring!!!!! It was worth some cash value, she would have cashed it in.

Once the ring proved to be not the same one, oops, there goes the claim of marriage.

Great read.

thanks.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
To add to Anony of 10/2317

First this is a very good enjoyable story.

I kept wondering why he didn’t turn a private investigator loose on the ex-girlfriend to find out what she had done since they broke up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Literary gymnastics

Switching between timeframes within the framework of a story is one of the more difficult literature tricks. Those within Frigate Cove were as well done as I’ve ever encountered. The breaks both back and forward were seamless in maintaining continuity.

I have been fortunate to find a few outstanding authors here on Literotica and tend to start at the “A”s for their postings and read straight through their collected works. I’m up the Fs of coaster2 and will happily continue through his works.

For some odd reason, even after several attempts over the years, Literotica will not send me a confirming email for joining the site so I’ll sign off as…

Thanks,

Jon

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
A Pleasure to Read.

Am moving on to more from this great writer. Bravos for an enjoyable read.

Rallen86Rallen86almost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Loved this story. If only love was that easy! One thing with Andrea though is why did he pay her off? Even if it ended up costing him as much in legal fees to fight it, surely it would be better paying that money to his friend than to the gold digging bitch. I would of rather payed double to the lawyer to make sure she never got anything. But anyway, 5 stars. I look forward to checking out your other stories.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
CLIFF HANGER

as usal left hanging on whether there was a baby girl or boy born.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story, but I think that Cam should have been able to kick Andrea to the curb with her getting nothing. Also

it was kind of a stretch to leave a 6 year old alone and have him fend for himself. Otherwise this was a great read and deserves 5 stars

ranec1ranec1almost 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good series, but I was a bit disappointed that the final just sort of ended suddenly. At least including an epilog would have been better.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleabout 2 years ago

Just finished series. Very good as usual

Grange_57Grange_57almost 2 years ago

Great story telling and thoroughly enjoyed the read. Only criticism is that the ending was a bit weak. Just kinda petered out I thought. Still rated it 5stars..... :-)

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Tbh the story as a whole is weak, character development is very poor and the plotline doesn’t really reach out and grab you, added to which the ridiculous short chapter format actively puts readers off.

Please write personalities that we can mentally visualise, that are real, height, build, mannerisms etc, then endear them to us, not the blurred, milk toast versions in this story. 3 stars, because it’s very average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In terms of the series, I liked it overall. The first couple chapters were excellent. Very engaging. However, the last couple almost seemed like an epilog. The wedding and guests were gone in the blink of an eye. I felt like I skipped some pages and missed something. There were a lot of opportunities to excite the story. Perhaps Brad comes along and causes disruption. Maybe one of the younger wedding guests gets list on the island. How about Cam's Tour Assistant hits on him? 1st third of series Great!, Middle part less so and last third mostly died on the vine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, mostly free of the annoying typos seen in other Lit works. Some info given that left was unused. "Francis is good at reading people." No example given, author not given lesson to practice for when it becomes important later, because later never comes. Author practically gives road map to his home address when privacy was his prior custom- and that was BEFORE he became wealthy and famous. Now it's public knowledge, as well as his vacation destination. Annoying paparatzy are a near certainty. Although gold digger Andrea and Brad the Bastard (nice name for a pirate, that) seem to have been neutralized as a threat, there are always others waiting in the wings. John Hinkley's obsession with actress Jody Foster caused him to murder John Lennon. Kidnapping for profit is also a possibility, although the RCMP and neighboring FBI have made that a poor percentage play. There's always the threat of terrorism, too...

Anon56

KiwijockKiwijockabout 1 year ago

Love this story. You paint pictures with words it is a great talent to be able to do that. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What about some comeuppance for the bitch Andrea! She deserved shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wedding was over in a flash - very underdeveloped!!!

Unnecessary time spent on Andrea!!!

Ended too quick

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the series, though this last one fell a bit short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories