Fright Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke suddenly, in the darkness, frightened, listening to the silence, her heart thumping. What had woken her? A noise - a burglar? Her heart hammered in her chest with fear. She opened her mouth to scream and was slapped hard, by someone in the dark. She fell backwards on the bed, her legs were forced apart and he was on her, then in her!! Luckily for her there was still some residual wetness from her masturbation earlier, and he slid into her with relatively little pain.

Soon she was fucking him back for all she was worth. This was what she wanted - to be used, dominated and fucked harder and harder. She woke in the morning, sticky, smelling of his come, sore, so very sore, but satisfied. She masturbated twice before going off to art college that morning, her pussy so tender she couldn't even bear to have panties on. She smiled as she remembered his words as he left.

'I'll be back to fuck and use you again you perverted cunt.' She knew she'd fuck herself to sleep every night from now on; the thought of him taking her without warning and frighteningly in her sleep was incredibly exciting...

12