Frigid Farah and Fuck-Toy Twyla

Story Info
Wife won't fuck but her sister will.
2.1k words
4.1
19.7k
25
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

"Ohhh! God! Yes! Yes!" Twyla shrieked as Gabe punched deeper, his steely cock hitting the bottom of her cunt. His sister-in-law writhed in ecstasy. "Oh! I love having your hard cock in me!"

"Twyla let's hurry before my wife hears us." He rammed his cock into his sister-in-law's cunt.

"Stop rushing. Screw me right and make me cum. Or I'll make you do it again." His cock pushed in and out of Twyla's squirming twat. "Oh that's it, make me your slut!"

"Sis you're my hot little slut."

She arched her back. "I'm your sister-in-law slut. Now fuck me hard. Shoot gallons of cum up my cunt."

Gabe gave it to her hard. His hands gripped her hips, and his prick pushed in hard and fast. No romance, just a screwing. She spread her legs wider. With each thrust, Twyla bounced on the bed.

She gasped and whimpered. "I'm going to cum." Twyla's body tightened. She let out a soft scream as her nails dug into his back. Gabe kept pounding deep in her cunt as her body shook and trembled.

He shot a huge load into Twyla with one hard, deep thrust. Her convulsing pussy milked his shaft, sending Gabe over the edge. "AHHH Sis, it's so hot to cum in you!"

"Shh, I'm not your sis, and be quiet. Your wife's across the hall."

"That ball-buster cunt doesn't care."

Twyla laughed, and they hugged together in a sweaty pile of fuck meat. Twyla kissed his lips. "Gabe that was freaking awesome! How about another round of fucking, you super-stud?"

"Sis-in-law. I can't believe I moved in with you...into your bed."

Twyla laughed. "It was that throbbing beast between your legs."

"No, it was your pussy trap. A pink trap clamped onto my cock."

"True."

***

Two months earlier. Gabe walked into his bedroom, flashing his fully erect, throbbing hard-on. His wife just laughed. "You ain't putting that thing in me."

"Dammit Farah, I'm your husband. I have right to screw you...any time I want."

"And I have a right to cut off your stupid dick...any time I want."

"Okay bitch. I'm going down the hall and screw your sister."

"Ha, Twyla-the-Twat needs a good screwing. But you couldn't spread her legs open with two tractors."

***

Gabe stormed into the hall with his eyes blazing and his boner throbbing--full tilt. He saw the nineteen-year-old standing in front of the window in her sheer nightgown. The moonlight outlined Twyla's perky tits and the delicious curve of her teen ass...His dick jumped in approval.

Sneaking into the dark room, Gabe grabbed Tyla's gown from behind and pulled it up and off. Twyla's naked boobs jiggled out. "DON'T!" She covered them with her hands. "GABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" His hands moved down, yanking off her panties. "STOP THIS!" Twyla screamed and slapped his face.

Gabe pushed Twyla down, pinning her on the bed. His hands groped her puffy tits. "Why are you doing this!?" Her jiggling tits looked delicious. Gabe sucked her nipples as she groaned and twisted. Twyla's nipples harden in his mouth... and he bit one.

"OUCH DAMMIT!" Twyla pushed his hand away. Gabe's hand slid down, grabbing her naked pussy. She bucked up against his hand, squealing. "Don't, you're my brother-in-law!" Twyla squirmed as he forced her legs apart. He rubbed her furry pussy and pushed a finger into her tight slit.

"Take your finger out of me!" Pulling his finger out, Gabe unzipped, releasing his enraged boner. Twyla jumped back. "No, not that thing!" Gabe rubbed his stiff cock along her trembling pussy lips and pushed. But Twyla clenched her thighs...it wouldn't go in. Gabe pressed harder.

Twyla squirmed. "Nooo!"

"Damn you're so tight. Your fuck-hole needs a good stretching." Gabe fingered her juice box. "Now sis, spread your legs."

"No, dammit, I ain't your sis. I'm your sister-in-law."

"Sis I'm hard as stone. Spread for my dick or do you want this beer bottle shoved up your twat!"

"Go fuck your wife!"

"My wife said Twyla-the-Twat needs a good screwing."

"What? Don't you dare!" Twyla squealed when Gabe forced her legs apart, exposing her pink hole. "No-no... please." Twyla lifted her head, watching his stiff boner press against her slit... and push inside. "OWW!"

Gabe pressed harder, feeling her soft, moist flesh yielding to his cock. He drove deeper. "Oh gawd...your prick... it's too big." Twyla squealed, drumming her feet on the bed, writhing from side to side. "I feel like a speared fish."

Twyla quit fighting once she was fully impaled with his thick slab of cock-meat. She looked up into his eyes. "You should be screwing my sister, not me." Gabe grunted, pulled back, and plunged in and out. Twyla twitched with every plunge...and her little twitches made him screw harder.

He heard Twyla panting, and soon, her hips rose to meet his fuck-thrusts. Grabbing her tits like fuck handles, Gabe screwed faster. Twyla gasped as her humping hips matched his pace. With a final plunge, he bottomed out in her cunt. "Oh, you bastard!" Twyla arched in orgasm, her pussy muscles convulsing around his steel shaft.

Gabe's head flew up as cock exploded, shooting waves of jism into his sister-in-law. He held her tightly as they collapsed and kissed, breathing in each other's breath.

After a long minute, they looked at each other and blushed. Twyla pushed him away. "Gabe why did you rape me?"

"Sis it's not rape 'cause you had a 'gasm." He laughed. "I'm sorry, but Farah has refused to fuck for months. I was so damn horny my balls were about to explode... Then I saw you in that sheer nightgown... My gawd Twyla, you looked sexy as sin."

"Sin is right you bastard!" Twyla noticed the cum and blood on her pussy and thighs. "Yuck." Clutching her panties between her legs, Twyla waddled to the toilet.

***

That weekend, Gabe took his wife out for a romantic dinner and dancing. Back in their bedroom, he kissed her sweetly. "I hope you had fun Farah." Gabe pulled out his boner. "How about some hanky-panky?" Farah laughed and flipped him off.

"What's wrong Frigid Farah? Your twat frozen shut again?"

Gabe stomped into Twyla's bedroom. His sister-in-law looked up. "Farah ain't putting out again?" Gabe pulled out his stiffy. "Open your pretty mouth!"

"No dude. You're just using me as a fuck-toy."

"Dammit Twyla, my balls are ready to burst. Now suck it sis. Your pouty lips were made to suck prick." Twyla hesitated, but Gabe forced his knob between her lips while pulling her head forward. "I need it."

He felt her soft lips wrap lips around his shaft. "Ah yes, sis... keep going! Yes." Twyla punched his knee but bobbed her head up and down slowly, sliding her lips along his rigid shaft.

Gabe grabbed Twyla's head, plunging her mouth down. "Gawd that feels great! Get on your knees sis." Kneeling between his legs, Twyla looked up with her brown while sucking his rock-hard boner. Gabe loved having the girl on her knees.

He pulled up his hairy balls. "Suck 'em like a good slut." Twyla frowned but sucked each fuzzy orb into her mouth. Gabe guided her head back onto his cock.

Twyla sucked cock like a horny prom date... her head bobbing up and down while she squeezed his balls. Loud slurping and gurgling noises filled the room. Gabe was surprised when Twyla grabbed his ass and pulled his prick into her throat.

"Oh shit girl! Yeah... ah! Fuck! I'm gonna spurt in your mouth!"

Twyla jolted as Gabe exploded, blasting hot sperm down her throat. Twyla gagged and swallowed. His prick throbbed as the teen's mouth pulled out the last of his jism. Pulling away, Twyla wiped her lips. "Uck, your goo tastes gross and salty."

Gabe laughed. "That was great, you suck cock way better than your sister." He stroked his shaft. "Now it's time for you to get naked. Naked and spread."

She looked up with a smirk. "Are you going to rape me again?"

"Yes Twyla. You don't have a boyfriend. What's the point of having a pussy if it never gets pounded?"

Twyla giggled, tossing her T-shirt and bra. Her tits fell out, plump and bouncy, with hard poking nipples. She slipped off her panties, showing her bushy blonde pussy.... a glowing vee pointing to her fuck-hole.

"You should shave that hairy beast."

"Shut up and rape me!" Gabe dropped his clothes. "Gosh you're such a hunk, with a huge fuck-stick." Twyla fell to her knees and grabbed his throbbing cock. "I've been watching porn on the internet. Learning how to suck better."

Licking his pee slit first, Twyla slurped his hairy balls. She took his prick into her mouth and sucking and stroking with zeal. She eagerly licked up and down his rigged shaft. "Squeeze my tits bro." Gabe grabbed her boobs. Twyla sucked wildly, sticking a finger up his ass.

"What?" Gabe jumped. "Oh, God...That's nasty!" Gabe's prick suddenly erupted, spurting hot jism into his sister-in-law's mouth. Twyla gagged and swallowed his cum, then pulled away as more spurts plastered her face.

Twyla looked up through cum-covered eyelashes and smiled... Her plan worked perfectly.

A week later. Twyla had dinner with her sister, Farah. "So where's your husband?"

"Gabe says he's at a baseball game. But I think the bastard's cheating on me with some skank." Farah whispered. "By the way Twyla. Sometimes at night, I hear loud groans coming from your bedroom...Do you have a boyfriend...Are you getting boned?"

"Oh those are just dreams. Wet dreams." Twyla's cell beeped with a text. "Meet me at the motel. Something big just popped up."

Twyla knew what pooped up and raced to the motel. They shared a beer, threw off their clothes, and jumped into bed. They kissed, and he groped every naughty part of her body. "Gabe, last time my pussy was sore for three days. Good job stud."

Gabe hugged her tit, gripping Twyla's ass. "Woah girl! What's this? A butt plug?"

Twyla giggled. "You said you wanted anal? So I'm stretching out my tiny asshole for so your big, thick prick."

They hugged and kissed. Gabe took it slow, kissing and caressing her naked body. They both enjoyed it when he moved on to her tits and ate her pussy.

"I'm so stressed. Gabe give me a 'gasm." He opened his bag of oral sex tricks and gave her a screaming orgasm. "Ohh. Oh, yeah!" She lay back as Gabe played with her pubes. "Ready to fuck my butt?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He got up, she rolled onto her other side, and Gabe got behind her. He used his left hand to caress her body from her neck to her thighs.

"Push your cock in. Slowly." Gabe put lube on his prick and her asshole. He lined his cock up and, with difficulty, pushed the tip of his dick inside her.

"Fuck! You're tight!"

"Imagine how it feels for me? Like I'm mounting a fire hydrant. Now, keep your cock still and let me adjust to its girth. Kiss my neck and play with my tits and my twat. "

Gabe kissed her slender neck, caressed her tits, and tweaked her nipples. She moaned as he fingered her pussy. He felt her push her butt into him, claiming more cock. He waited until she told him he could move before he thrust into her. "Okay, you can push."

"Ohhh. Ohhh shit." Twyla moaned as he slid more of his dick up her ass. He kissed her neck and shoulder. With his hands playing roughly with her nipples. She cooed and gasped, yielding to his invading cock.

Soon he was balls deep in her butt. "Holy fuck sis! Your asshole feels like a vice. How are you?"

"Feeling like my butt's gonna split! But keep going. Fuck my fucking ass!" And he did. Pounding Twyla's rump while rubbing her nubbin and pulling on her nipples. Her cries and gasps aroused his prick. He slammed his cock into her ass and pinched her swollen clitty.

"Oh Gabe. Oh! Ohhh! I'm cumming!" Twyla shook in waves of orgasm. Gabe climaxed at the same time, shooting thick, hot cum into her butt." He held her tight as they lay together... panting. "Wow, that was incredible! Was it good for you?"

"Fucking right! It was great!" She squeezed his balls. "Gabe, move into my bedroom. We'll fuck like wildcats."

"I-I'm not sure about that..."

"Dammit Gabe. Who's better in bed? Frigid Farah or Fuck-Toy Twyla?"

"Spread your legs. I'll let my dick decide."

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers