All Comments on 'Frilly White Dress'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 please

Is this a Daddy Club? Will Cindy join the other daughters and their dads?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved fucking my cunt while I read this. Thank you for the orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

What every Hot daughter needs

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohh yes ...

.... what a bad, good little good girl she is!! I too like the idea of a club, and other naughty little girls ... anyway, good work! Thank you!

kinkyangelkinkyangelover 5 years ago
The perfect fantasy!

A strong, sexy Daddy and his best friends doing all sorts of naughty things to his babygirl? Where do I sign? Sexy story, hot action, the idea of being dominated by these men is making all my special places tingle. Amazing job as always!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 5 years ago
Loved it!!

Just the way we need to be taken used fucked by Daddy and his best friends!!

IncaRoseIncaRose9 months ago

O.M.G. Such EROTICISM!!!!! You're the absolute master. Reading this made me vicariously experience the pain/pleasure Cindy was subjected to.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love your stories. I am currently reading thru all of the stories you've written. But some stories keep using the word "thingy" instead of cock or dick. Please stooopp. That makes it sounds like a child writing this. I stopped reading after the first page. I can't get into the story knowing you are going to use that term again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous