Frilly White Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Craig climbed between her legs, one hand on the armrest above her to hold him, the other guiding his member to her waiting sex. The tip settled against her opening and his hips dropped. The head forced her walls to part . . . her body to accept him. Although she'd already had two cocks in her pussy, his larger manhood was stopped about halfway.

"Ooh!" She whimpered, his girth stretching her . . . straining her . . . causing her eyes to close . . . her head to roll back slightly.

His hand came away to join the other at the armrest. Pulling back, he pushed forward, again being stopped before getting his entire length inside her. Then, on his third thrust, his entire shaft delved deep into her tight little sex . . . filling her . . . stuffing her.

"Ooh, Mr. Craig," she whimpered beneath him, a new, full orgasm instantly forming within her raging fires . . . her body and mind throbbing with its euphoric promise.

"Fuck, you feel good," he groaned, slowly pistoning his cock in and out of her.

"Ooh, God yes," she mewed, her hands grabbing onto his bi-ceps, her fingers tensing. The orgasm emerged from the flames . . . approached the ledge of release. Her legs tensed and her feet pushed down . . . lifting her off the couch . . . raising her onto his descending cock.

"You're so fuckin' sweet." His rhythm was gradually building to a deliberate pace, making her body rock upon the couch, her tits swaying with it.

"Ooh yes, Mr. Craig. Ooh yes," she panted, her body increasing the tempo on its own . . . her legs shoving her up onto his rigid manhood . . . her hands helping to pull her up. The orgasm reached the ledge . . . peered over it . . . teetered.

Atop her, the big man pumped his cock in and out of her.

"Ooh." The orgasm teetered more . . . promising . . . teasing. Opening her eyes, she looked up to see him gazing down at her, his eyes mirroring her hunger.

Their eyes met . . .

Locked . . .

He thrust into her . . .

Stuffed her sex . . .

His crotch slapping against hers . . .

She bit at her lip . . .

Her eyelids fluttered . . .

He thrust into her again . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

"Such a sweet lil' girl," he groaned, one meaty hand coming to her chest and covering a breast . . . his fingers squeezing the pliant mound.

"Ooh God! Ooh God yes!" She cried out, the orgasm roaring off the ledge and tearing through her. Brilliant skyrockets with dazzling light trails filled her mind. Powerful jolts of electricity shot along her nerves. Her muscles spasmed, her legs tensing and shoving her hips high as her back arched off the couch, her head rolling back on her straining neck. As her body trembled and quaked her free breast rolled upon her chest. Her hands jerked away from his arms, one grabbing at the couch cushion and the other clawing at the back of the couch. "Ooh, Mr. Craig!"

He pumped himself into her, albeit now in limited fashion . . . his thrusts hindered by her raised hips.

As the orgasm continued crashing through her, she whimpered and moaned, her head snapping from side-to-side, mouth open, eyes closed. Her pussy clenched around his thick shaft.

When it faded, her muscles relaxed and her ass settled back to the couch.

"Fuck yea," he growled, his pace immediately increasing . . . his hips thrusting into her with a building urgency . . . a growing hunger. His rhythm continued building . . . growing harder and faster until he was cramming her ass down into the couch and bouncing her head against the armrest with every forward thrust, her curls swirling. His hand continued manipulating her tit, squeezing and molding it hungrily.

It was primal . . .

Animalistic . . .

"Ooh yes, Mr. Craig. Harder. Fuck me harder," she whimpered, gazing up at him as aftershocks quaked through her . . . making her body shudder spastically. Her hands grabbed back onto his arms . . . her ass bounced off the couch . . . her legs shoving her up to meet his rigid manhood as it filled her pussy again and again.

"Oh fuck! You are a naughty girl!" He growled, his pace increasing even more . . . his fucking action growing more primal.

"Ooh yes," she mewed beneath him, her lip trembling and her fingers clawing.

Growling out obscene phrases . . . calling her a naughty girl . . . a dirty, little slut . . . he thrust into her . . . pounded his cock into her . . . drove her ass into the couch. In and out his cock pistoned . . . filling her pussy . . . stuffing it over and over.

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

The assault fueled her fires . . . made them rage into an inferno . . . scorching . . . searing. And within them yet another orgasm materialized. With all she'd already experienced her body was too tired to make it a massive one, but it still promised rapturous pleasure.

"Ooh God, Mr. Craig! Ooh God!" She cried, her body shuddering, her nails digging into the flesh of his arms.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He groaned, his rhythm rapidly deteriorating.

Cindy knew he was close to cumming and staring up at him she saw him struggling to hold back, to last . . . just . . . one . . . more... Then a guttural roar rose from his throat as he shoved himself deep inside her . . . ground his crotch against hers. Inside her sex his cock twitched and jerked . . . unleashing his semen.

Her pussy's third load of the night.

"Yes. Ooh yes." Cindy whimpered, the gentle orgasm rolling through her, making her body quiver and her muscles spasm delicately.

Rolling his hips against her as he finished, he let her clenching pussy milk him dry.

Then he released her tit and climbed off her and the couch.

Her body drained, Cindy collapsed. Her legs slid out, one falling off the edge of the couch and the other laying along the back. One arm fell across her tummy while the other dropped off the couch's edge as well. Panting and gasping, she rolled her face out into the room.

Mr. Craig was taking a seat in one of the chairs. Her daddy was still sitting on the other couch, where she'd rode him, and Mr. Stone was sitting at that couch's other end.

But it was Mr. Grant approaching her with his rejuvenated cock in one hand and the bottle of lube in the other that got her full attention.

"Ooh," she moaned with trepidation, knowing what he intended. The thought of his massive cock invading her ass made her body tremble and her breath catch. He was so big . . . especially for that. It'd hurt. Like nothing since the first time . . . if not more.

But she knew she couldn't stop him . . .

Even if she wanted to . . .

Reaching her, he maneuvered her legs like they'd been for Mr. Craig, her feet perched once again. Then he applied a generous amount of the lube to his cock. After making sure to grease up the entire thing he squirted some of the lube onto a couple fingers and applied it to her sphincter, pushing the digits into her to coat the inside of her entrance.

"Ooh," she whimpered with the insertion.

Dropping the bottle on the floor, he climbed between her legs and, like Mr. Craig, used one hand to hold himself above her while guiding himself to her with the other.

"Ooh," she mewed in apprehension as his cocktip nestled against her sphincter. Taking deep breaths, she concentrated on relaxing, calming her nerves and muscles.

His cockhead pressed at her sphincter . . . forced it open . . . pushed into her. The lubrication and her tired muscles allowed inches of his cock to enter her . . . his thick shaft stretching her . . . straining her.

"Ooh!" she cried, the invasion causing her hands to jerk up to his arms, her fingers gripping him tightly.

"That is good," he sighed as he slowly worked his hips back and forth in tiny increments . . . gradually pushing more and more of his manhood into her ass . . . pausing with every added insertion . . . allowing her to grow accustomed to the additional portion. Eventually he had his entire thing buried in her, his crotch mashed against her.

"Ooh God," she cried with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He was so big . . . especially there. She'd been right . . . his massive cock strained her . . . hurt worse than the first time with her daddy.

Holding himself still, he brought a hand down to her sex and rubbed at her clit with his thumb . . . made the engorged bud spark with electricity that shot out all along her nerves.

"Mmm-ooh. Ooh," she mewed.

Keeping his thumb there, he started to slowly pump himself in and out of her. Withdrawing a portion of his meat, he gently slid it back into her, gradually working up to pumping his entire shaft in and out.

Lying on the couch, whimpering, Cindy accepted him . . . his assault on her ass . . . the sensation making her fingers grip tightly to his arms and her legs to tense . . . but not lift her. His attention to her clit eventually had her body aching with lustful need . . . weakened the pain from his invasion.

"You're such a naughty girl," he groaned, holding himself above her as his hips pumped back and forth. His cock slid in and out of her ass . . . his thick shaft stretching her . . . stuffing her again and again . . . straining her.

"Ooh. Ooh yes," she mewed, the ache growing . . . the lust pulsing.

"Such a dirty lil' slut." His rhythm increased steadily . . . his hips working back and forth faster . . . pistoning his manhood in and out.

"Ooh God," she whimpered as his massive cock fucked her ass . . . his finger manipulated her clit. His increasing rhythm made her body rock . . . her tits roll upon her chest.

"You're a naughty lil' slut," he growled, his pace increasing more.

Although he had already cum once, it'd been a while, and her tight ass was clenching his shaft, urging him toward another climax.

"Ooh, Mr. Grant," she cried, staring up into his eyes as his hips jerked awkwardly a couple times. She could sense him growing stiffer and electricity jolted her nerves as her body pulsed with the need to feel a second cock erupting in her ass.

"Yes. A dirty slut," he groaned, his rhythm continuing to increase . . . his cock jackhammering into her.

"Yes I am, Mr. Grant. I am." Her muscles started to tense as a mini-orgasm raced out of the flames to the edge of release.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Stuffing her ass . . .

Filling it . . .

Straining it . . .

He growled out more words and phrases . . .

Calling her dirty names . . .

Telling her she was a . . .

"Fuck yea!" He gasped, rapidly shoving himself into her a couple more times, then cramming his cock deep inside her . . . his cock unleashing his semen.

"Ooh God!" She cried out, the orgasm exploding through her, making her muscles clench. While her tired body could only manage a mini-orgasm, his finger on her clit made it stronger than usual during anal, and it continued rolling through her as he finished cumming.

Then as it faded and her body softened, he pulled his cock from her ass and climbed off the couch. Again her legs and arms fell as she lay there panting, her face rolling to the back of the couch, her eyes closed. She heard the men talking, but couldn't make out their words. Exhausted, not sure if she could handle more, she hoped they were done with her . . . that they weren't discussing who was next.

Then a pair of arms were slipping under her and she was lifted into them. Rolling over against the strong body she peeked out through thin slits to see it was her daddy, a warm smile on his face.

"Daddy?" She sighed.

"I'm takin' you up to your bed, Sweetheart," he told her.

"Mmm." She curled into him, her hands and head resting against his chest.

He carried her upstairs and laid her on her bed. After removing her shoes, he unzipped the dress then carefully helped her out of it before covering her with the blankets.

"Sleep tight, Sweetheart," he told her, kissing her head. "I'll see you in the morning."

As he was quietly closed the door behind him Cindy dozed off, a little smile on her lips.

The End