Fringe Bennies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddoc
ddoc
32 Followers

I took a long drink of my margarita, a little liquid courage I suppose, and gently nodded my head. He leaned over and lightly brushed his lips against mine. He pulled away slightly, and I followed, pressing my mouth into his. I felt his tongue playfully dart into my mouth, and I returned the favor. Before I knew it our arms were wrapped around each other, and we were kissing in earnest. I can't believe how forward I was being!

My swimsuit top loosened, and I realized that Monica was unfastening it. She put her lips against my ear and whispered "Don't worry -- we have an eight-foot privacy fence, and the gate is locked. We're totally safe here."

I reluctantly pulled away from David and as I did, she pulled my top over my arms and tossed it to the ground. I saw that she'd already removed hers, and her nipples, although smaller in size than mine, were rock-hard and jutting out. She saw me staring and looked down, then giggled. "Yep, you're damn right I'm excited!"

Before I knew what was happening she pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply, our breasts pressing together, our hands starting to explore each other. I felt a larger hand, David's, began to rub my thigh. He moved it further up with each stroke until he was gently rubbing me through my swimsuit.

Monica broke our kiss, reached around and gave my earlobe an easy tug with her teeth. "You doing okay?"

"Perfect," I whispered back. "But can we slow down for a sec?"

"Of course we can." She pulled back and nodded for David to do the same. In a moment we were all sitting back in our chairs as if the intense moment had never happened... even though we were topless.

Monica looked concerned. "Better?" she asked.

"Hell no!" I said and laughed out loud. "That was freakin' amazing!" I picked up my margarita and took a long drink. Glancing over to David, I said, "I just needed a minute to process everything. It's been a long, long time since I've felt like that." I turned to Monica. "And you -- well, I've never kissed a girl before."

She sat for a moment and then raised her eyebrows. "Soooo... I'm waiting for a review. You kissed a girl--"

"And I liked it!" I interrupted, and we both roared with laughter.

Monica sipped her drink. "I think we're going to have some fun this afternoon."

"I know we are," David added.

I looked at them both, and said, "Do you mind if we finish our drinks before continuing? I'd like to just soak all this in."

"Absolutely," Monica said, "and I'm sure that David would even be willing to make another round if you'd like."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I want to remember everything that happens, although I'm enjoying the little buzz that I have. One thing, though..."

Monica and David looked at each other, and finally she said, "Anything -- what?"

I looked at her, and then quickly down at my drink. "Could... um... could David take off the trunks?"

They both laughed, and David stood up. "Nope, I most certainly cannot take them off." After a moment, he added, "But you can!" He moved over so that his crotch was only inches from me.

I glanced back at Monica, who nodded her head, and I turned back around. Hooking my fingers under the top elastic band, I slowly slid the swimming trunks off. They stretched his cock down -- it was soft, but starting to grow, so it sprang back up. I leaned over and pushed the suit down over his ankles, and when I sat back up I found that he had grown even more. It was now over six inches and right in front of me. I leaned forward, nuzzled it with my cheek, and fought the temptation to take it in my mouth that very moment.

He sat back down, and I slurped the last of my margarita. I looked back and Monica was staring at her husband's crotch as hungrily as I was. She stirred the last of her drink with the straw and then turned it up. As she put the empty glass on the table, she looked at me and said, "Shall we?"

I stood up without answering, and they did the same. Each took a hand and they led me into the house. We walked down the hallway without talking, the sexual tension and desire hanging thick in the air. I stopped at the bedroom door and said, "One more thing." I looked over Monica's shoulder at the huge bed and knew that this was about to really happen. "I've been running around in the sun all day, and then put on all that sunscreen, so I'd really like to shower off. I mean, I want to be fresh if we... well, we decide to..."

Monica leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Oh, I've got a feeling that we're going to decide to do a lot of things." She kissed me again, pressing her body against mine. When she pulled away she said, "We have a dual shower, which should be a nice, cozy fit for three."

David put his arm around my waist, letting his hand drop just to the top of my hips, and escorted me to the bathroom. I stopped when it stepped inside. It was unbelievable -- very extravagant. There was a long vanity with two sinks, a Roman tub with water jets, and a walk-in shower that had nozzles on two opposite walls, presumably so two people could use it at the same time. I then noticed that there were actually three nozzles on each side; one was at head level, the other at the torso, and the bottom one at the pelvis. I'd never seen a first-class shower like that.

Each side had its own controls, so David opened the shower door and turned a couple of knobs. "I'll keep the top nozzles off so that you ladies don't get your hair wet," he said, and then reached back in to sample the temperature. After a quick adjustment, he said, "I think it's ready for us."

Monica peeled off her bikini bottoms, then walked over to a closet and brought out a big, plush towel that she placed on the rack with the two that were already hanging there.

David was watching me, and I kind of shrugged, slid my bottoms down, and stepped out of them. He smiled approvingly and then stepped into the shower. I followed, and Monica was behind me. They immediately each grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather each other up, using their bodies to spread the suds. I watched as their hands were exploring each other until they finally found themselves in a tight embrace. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity before they parted, looking into each others' eyes as they did.

They glanced over at me, and I realized that I'd been simply standing there watching them. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, completely embarrassed.

One got on each side of me so that I was delightfully sandwiched between their bodies. "Would it be okay if we washed you?" Monica asked. "We'd love to take care of you."

"I -- um, sure," I said, and I felt each one of them begin to lather up my arms. They went up to my armpits, and suddenly I had four hands roaming over me, slipping and sliding with the suds. They rubbed my breasts, my back, and then my hips and thighs.

One had stopped, and I saw David rinsing his right hand off in the spray of water. He then pulled me under the torso nozzle to wash away the soap, and then he put his hand between my legs. His index finger parted my lips, and I could feel myself getting excited -- I knew that he would have easy access. He gently thrust in, then pulled back out, and went back in a little more gently than I would have preferred.

As he slowly fingered me, I realized that Monica was busy as well. She was soaping up my backside and gently turned me so that my back was in the water stream, while not interfering with the attention that David was giving me. I felt her hand on my bottom again, and then there was a gentle pressure as she pushed her little finger into my ass. I'd never had anyone do that before, but I have always heard that there are nerve endings around the entrance. I was now convinced of that fact, because the sensation of being fingered on both ends was indescribable.

David turned me and whispered in my ear, "Place your hands up on the wall to hold yourself up." I did so, and he began to use his thumb to rub my clit as his finger moved in and out. Monica had replaced her little finger with the middle one and was slowly moving in time with David's. Their spare hands were on my breasts, stroking them gently and squeezing my nipples. I was in heaven -- a whirlwind of physical and emotional feelings engulfed me, and I suddenly came to an almost-violent orgasm and then collapsed against David.

Both began to gently kiss my neck and shoulders, stroking my entire body with their hands, until Monica whispered in my ear, "That's a preview. Now let's go to the bed."

David turned off the water as the three of us stepped out, and I was literally bracing myself against both of them. His erection hadn't faded in the least, and I couldn't stop stealing glances at it. Monica passed out towels, and I managed to stand up on my own to dry off.

"Guys," I said, "that was incredible. Even if we were to stop right there, it would be the best sexual experience that I've had in years. You two are..."

David put his lips against my cheek, kissed me, and said, "You're welcome. But do you want to stop?"

"Oh, HELL no!" I said quickly, and the three of us burst into laughter.

We dried off as we walked into the bedroom and to that huge bed that I'd seen earlier in the day. David crawled into the middle, and then Monica walked around and got in on the other side and stretched out. I sat down, lay back, and snuggled up against David.

Monica said, "Feel free to explore -- I know that you've been checking out his package since he -- I mean you -- took his pants off. C'mon, girl!"

I stared at his cock, but put my hand on his stomach. He had a flat, firm belly; the light covering of hair on his chest thinned down to a line that traced down to his belly button, and then down to the tuff of pubic hair. I followed this line with my index finger, and when I got to the end, gently took him into my hand.

Moving around in the bed so that my head was at his crotch, I cupped his balls with my left hand, and slowly stroked him with my right.

"Beautiful, isn't he?" Monica asked. She'd move down as well.

Our faces were just inches apart, so I leaned in a little and gave her a small kiss on the lips. "He is, and so are you."

She put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her again, this time in a deep, soulful kiss. When we finally parted, she guided me toward David's cock. I looked at her to make sure that it was okay, and when she nodded, I took him into my mouth. I heard him give a deep, low moan of satisfaction. I began to slowly move up and down, keeping the head in my mouth when I got to the top and using my tongue to flick the edges. It had been a long, long time since I'd given head, but it was like riding a bicycle -- I guess you never forget how.

I glanced over and saw that Monica was gently kissing his balls, carefully sucking on them. She used her hands to pry his thighs apart, and I saw that she was working a finger underneath his sack.

"You two are something else," he said. I noticed that he was starting to move his hips more rhythmically in time with me. It wasn't long until he moved faster, and I increased my pace to keep up with him. Finally he gave a thrust up, and I felt the warm, salty spray shoot into my mouth. I continued moving up and down, and he came more with each thrust.

When he finally stopped, David collapsed like a rag doll and his cock began to soften. "Oh, wow, that was intense!" His chest was heaving, and I could see that he was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Monica jumped up and walked to the bathroom, where I heard the water running. She returned with a washcloth. "Do you need this?" she asked, offering it to me.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "I swallowed -- I want the full experience today!"

She laughed and washed his cock off. I assume that it was a warm cloth because David didn't move, but he did lay there with his eyes closed and continued to softly moan.

"Scoot over, baby," she said to him.

Eyes still closed, he said, "Don't wanna move!"

She gave him a gentle push as she laughed and said, "Get your ass over there!"

He rolled over, and Monica lay down where he had been. She put her arms around me and pulled me to her. "He's out of commission for a while, so why don't we have a little girl time?"

"For just a while? After cumming like that?" I asked.

"Oh, my David's not done yet." She reached over and stroked his flaccid cock, and although his eyes were closed, a smile crossed his face. "He takes one of those hard-on pills, along with an herbal supplement that he gets at the health food store."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I have no idea why. He certainly didn't appear to be having any problems with that today!"

"Oh, he doesn't, but it lets him go again, and sometimes even again. It's a good thing for him, and a great thing for me," she said and winked.

I moved closer against her. My breasts touched hers, and I could feel my nipples harden. The sensation was amazing -- although it probably wasn't the physical stimulus, because there really wasn't that much, but instead the fact that they were touching another woman. That was something that I'd never done before, and the mental aspect alone was out of this world.

"So, how do you feel?" Monica asked.

I nuzzled my face against her neck. "Safe. I mean, it's been so long since I've shared intimacy with another person, and you guys have been so wonderful. I mean, I feel like everything is perfect. You guys have got me more than a little excited. But scared, too, I think."

She giggled and kissed me on the neck. "Don't be silly -- why in the world would you be scared after the afternoon that we've had so far?"

I sighed. "Well, you and me. I mean, I've never... well, never been with a woman before. What if I do something wrong, or I'm no good at it, you know? Or what if I like the experience more than being with a guy? What if someone finds out, and--"

Monica kissed me, another deep kiss with her tongue gently probing my mouth. She pulled back and put her index finger on my lips. "Shhhhh..." She sighed and paused a moment. "Look, I won't deny that this is complicated on many levels. I mean, we all work together, and David and I own the company. If anyone else there found out about this, the word would spread around the office and anything good that happened to you would be looked upon as favoritism 'cause you fucked the bosses. And society has big problems with any kind of sexual openness, so some people would hang all kinds of labels on us." She pulled me closer into a tight embrace. "Everyone in this bed has as much to lose as everyone else, so that safety that you mentioned is real. We wouldn't be doing this with you if we didn't trust and admire you... and of course, think that you're one hot piece of ass!"

I laughed. "You're too kind."

"Not at all!" she continued. "Look, this isn't an everyday thing for us. It's been over a year since a woman has gone down on me." She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "And make no mistake, I'm hoping that it's going to happen today. I want you to put your tongue in me, on me, everywhere... and make me cum."

She squeezed me, and I felt myself getting wet at just the thought of what she said.

Monica pulled back a little. "But no, this is kind of a rarity. Ninety-nine percent of our sex life is the two of us, making love, sharing fantasies, and doing all the things that lovers do. But every now and then we have a friend -- a very, very good friend -- that we trust enough to invite into our lives. A girl, a guy, even a couple. But not very often."

I thought about that for a moment. "Monica, when you've brought in a guy... do he and David..."

She laughed. "Maybe yes, maybe no. We're a lot like Vegas, baby. What happens in the bed, stays in the bed, so I'm not going to comment one way or the other. Just like I would never tell anyone what you're doing with us today." She rearranged a little so that our bodies were touching from head to toe. "So, how are you feeling now?"

"Like I'm ready for... you," I said. It was my turn to kiss her. When our lips parted, I put my nose into her hair and inhaled. We hadn't shampooed in the shower, so it had traces of all of the scents of the day: chlorine from the pool, perfume that she must have used that morning, a hint of perspiration, and a trace of the coconut suntan lotion that we'd used... she smelled like the pool party, and it made me smile. I kissed her neck and then traced little butterfly pecks down to her breasts. I took her right nipple into my mouth, gently sucking on it, and then moved to the left one. I traced her areola with my tongue, and as I did, I moved my hand down between her legs and cupped her pussy. She began rocking against my hand, so I parted her lips with my index finger and it slipped easily inside. I continued to kiss her breasts and move my finger in and out, occasionally tweaking her clit. She was rocking her hips and starting to breathe a little heavier.

As I concentrated on Monica, I felt David's hand start rubbing my ass. I looked over at him, and he was watching us and smiling, rubbing me with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. "Back with us?" I asked.

"I dozed for a minute, but wow, what a sight to wake up to. Don't mind me, please!"

I turned back to Monica and moved down so that my face was at her crotch. I used my hands to spread her legs, and then opened up her lips and put my mouth against her pussy. I explored her slowly and deliberately with my tongue, opening each and every fold. I stayed away from her clit on purpose, wanting to tease her, hoping that I was doing the right thing. I think that it was, because she was rocking her hips more and more by the moment.

There was movement beside me but I couldn't tell what was going on. When I felt hands on my rear, I knew that David had positioned himself around behind me. My ass was up in the air, so I knew that he had perfect access to me. I felt his body against me as he leaned down and said, "I don't want to do anything that you're not comfortable with, but, would it be all right if I fucked you?"

I pulled away from Monica for a moment and hissed, "Please! Do it now!" I arched my back to give him better access and then turned my attention back to his wife.

This time I took her clit between my lips, tweaked it with my tongue, and gently sucked. I heard her say, "Ooooohhhhh, that's it. Do it, come on!"

As I explored this new world for me, I felt David put a hand on each butt cheek. His knees pressed against my calves, spreading them apart, and I felt the head of his cock pressing against my pussy lips. Just as I put my tongue into Monica, David slid into me effortlessly. I felt like he filled me completely, and I threw my head back and a gasp escaped my lips.

"Everything okay?" he said from behind me.

"No!" I replied. "Please, start moving! You feel great just being inside, but I want to feel you pumping. It's been so very long."

He laughed and said, "Your wish is my command!" With that, he pulled back, then thrust back in, and started moving in earnest.

It felt so amazing -- I had no idea how much I'd missed actual sex. I just laid there and enjoyed it for a minute or two, until Monica bucked her hips a couple of times and said, "Hey, I want you guys to have a good time, but don't forget about me. You've got me worked up, here!"

I dove back into her pussy, and stepped up my ministrations, paying more attention to her clitoris. It was a symphony of sensual sound -- Monica was making a series of sighs, moans, and gasps as I worked on her clit. David was giving soft grunts with each thrust inside of me, and I was making more noise than both of them.

When his movement brought that old, familiar tingle inside of me, I slipped a hand back between my legs and started rubbing my own little button. He moved faster, my hand moved faster, and I guess that I was getting a little intense with Monica because she went from sighs to squeals that were becoming louder. Suddenly, the explosion occurred. I felt a wave of sensation wash through my body, and I collapsed. Monica orgasmed with me, her body tensing as she called out, "Oh my God!" and then fell back on the bed.

ddoc
ddoc
32 Followers