Fringe Bennies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of her and pulled myself up until I was lying next to her body. We were both breathing hard, panting, and almost in perfect rhythm. David sat back on his feet, staring at us, and finally said, "Ladies, you two are a sight to behold. You're both so fucking beautiful, so incredible, that I never want this to end."

Monica sighed, rose up on her elbows, and said, "It looks like it hasn't for you!"

I lifted my head and saw that he still had an erection pointing out in front of him. "You gotta be kidding me! You didn't cum after all that?" I asked with a smile.

David shrugged. "I wanted to make sure that both of you were happy first."

I felt Monica's lips brush my cheek, and she said, "I told you." Looking back at her husband, she said, "Okay, you stud, get your ass over here."

He moved up between her legs and entered her, starting to move in and out with a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes, come on, honey. Bring me -- I want to cum again." His pace slowly increased, and I could hear it in their breathing as well.

I turned over to face Monica and put my body against hers. I traced my fingers over her nipples and breasts, and when she turned her head, I kissed her deeply. I felt David's lips join ours, and she turned to kiss him full-on. I put my face against hers, nuzzling her cheek lightly, and she turned to kiss me again.

I'm not sure how long we went on like that, but she was moving with each stroke as he moved faster and faster. "Oh, God!" she yelled. "Do it -- do it! Come on, and--" She interrupted her own words with a passionate scream before she went limp. I was afraid that she'd passed out, but she finally opened her eyes, put her arms around his neck, and gave David a long kiss.

Sitting up, he moved over to me, and put his hands on my knees, opening me up. He was looking directly at my pussy, and for a moment I was a little embarrassed, but at this point I figured, why bother? I opened my legs, and he positioned himself to enter me.

When he did it was swift and hard, and he begin moving where he'd left off with Monica. In just a few strokes he'd gone from an in and out movement to a genuine pounding.

I guess she'd started to recover, because Monica turned to face me, put her lips against my ear, and began to whisper to me. "All right, dear, get ready to cum. Do you like it? Do you feel it?"

"Y--yes," I stammered, eyes tightly closed. I felt David's head on my shoulder, and he was panting.

She continued to whisper in my ear, her language becoming more and more raw. "Do you like David fucking you with his cock? Does his cock feel good in your pussy?"

I was definitely coming to the brink, and all I could do was nod my head, my eyes still shut, focusing on what was happening to me.

"Tell me!" she demanded. "Say it, if you like David fucking you!"

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me!" I yelled, and the orgasm hit -- and hit big. I'm not sure that I've ever cum like that in my life. I couldn't move, I couldn't get enough air, and I felt like I was barely holding on to consciousness. I dug my fingers into the bed sheets on the mattress, as if holding on for dear life. The greatest sensation that I had was from his final thrust, burying his cock in my body, and exploding inside.

Time seemed to freeze, and the three of us just lay there holding each other. I don't know if we slept, or who was even the first to move. I just knew that I was suddenly aware of Monica using the washcloth from earlier to clean me up down there. David was snuggled up against me on one side, and so Monica pulled the covers out from under us and then spread them over our naked bodies. She crawled in and pressed herself against my other side.

I looked over at her, and she kissed me. "I guess things got kind of intense there at the end. You okay, dear?"

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and said, "I couldn't possibly be better." After laying there silently for a minute, I said, "But I'm sad that it's over. I mean, really sad. That was... I mean... It's been a long time since I've felt that close to someone... that passionate, that intense."

David put his arm around me and said. "Here's the thing. We all need some sleep, so let's just hold each other and cuddle through the night. Lots of holding. Tomorrow's Sunday, so we can get up at our leisure, and I'll fix breakfast for us."

Monica slipped her arm over me as well. "But don't worry about tomorrow, that'll take care of itself. Just enjoy the right now."

They both snuggled closer, and I drifted off to sleep. I occasionally woke up during the night, finding myself in a delightful tangle of arms, legs, and bodies. It was pure bliss.