Frivolous Fantasy Diary - Daughter

Story Info
The Frivolous Fantasy app makes all your dreams come true...
5.4k words
4.4
9.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMDawn
KMDawn
12 Followers

Frivolous Fantasy

The FrivolousFantasy app was a simple idea. Download and create an account then choose to be either a host or a provider.

Hosts paid good money for an anonymous provider to meet with them to deliver whatever sordid fantasy their mind could create. The address, date and time of meeting, along with any special requirements, appeared on the provider's account allowing them to select one that appealed to them. Then all they needed to do was arrive, as per the request, to fulfil the host's lustful desires.

And the hefty price tag made sure to attract only the most affluent and sordid customers...

Daughter

Ashley hitched her backpack onto her shoulder and made her way up the path. As she reached the door, she raised her fist to knock, but the deep voice over her shoulder made her jump.

She turned to see an older male smiling at her as he reached his key out towards the lock. 'I'm so proud of you, Lily. I can't believe my little Lily-Pie won first place. Next stop, the Olympics.' He pushed the door open and gently guided her in. 'Shoes off and under the stairs.' He clicked the hall light on. 'Just because you're a champion now doesn't mean you get to disobey the rules.'

'I'm eighteen now, Daddy!' She slipped her shoes off and slid them into the cupboard under the stairs.

'Let me look at you.' He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head back.

He was much taller than she was, and naturally much older. That was strictly expressed in his request on the app.

Ashley was short, her frame delicate and she had been blessed with a youthful appearance. She knew that all three of those things would come in perfectly for his request, and the twinkle in his eye showed that he was more than satisfied with her.

She was in her late twenties and had spent her whole life being told how she looked much younger than she actually was - she would easily get away with being nineteen without any makeup. She had hated it mostly, especially when her friends got to buy their own alcohol and get into clubs without any ID. That was until she discovered that it could earn her some big money on the FrivolousFantasy app. And there were more than enough minds out there that craved living out their deepest, darkest college girl fantasies: naughty student in detention, private tuition after school, daughter's best friend round for a sleepover. And, for the rather large payout, Ashley was more than happy to oblige.

His eyes were dark and confident. Knowledgeable. His hair was beginning to silver at the sides and his flesh showed signs of wrinkling, but he was extremely handsome.

She had to admit that she had a thing for older men: knowing what they wanted and not being afraid to take it; the sense of authority and dominance that a father-figure portrayed; but most of all, it was the idea of tasting something considered taboo.

'Go to your room and put your pyjamas on,' he said. 'Then you can make a start with that homework. I'll be up in a moment with some supper.'

She smiled and reached up on her tiptoes to kiss him on his cheek, then she began to make her way upstairs. As she reached halfway, he called for her to stop. 'Pull your socks up. You know I hate an untidy uniform.'

She lifted her foot and placed it on a higher step, then she bent forward and ran her finger around the edge of her white knee-high sock before hitching it up. She wore a short, pleated skirt as requested and knew that, as she bent forward, he would have the perfect view of her white cotton panties.

She brought her foot back down then repeated the move with her other. She bent further this time, pushing her hips back as far as she could. Then, starting at her ankle, she slowly ruffled her sock, lining up every row of stitches precisely, right the way up from her ankle to allow him to savour the classic schoolgirl fantasy before continuing up the stairs.

As she reached the turn at the top, she glanced over her shoulder to catch him staring up at her, his eyes tearing into her body.

There were several doors on the landing, but the far one was open wide revealing what would easily pass as a teenage girl's bedroom. It always surprised Ashley the lengths that some hosts would go to create the precise details for their perfect fantasy.

She pushed the door behind her, almost to a close, before slipping off her backpack and dropping it by the desk. She moved to the centre of the room and tightened her pigtails in the full-length mirror on the far wall. As she flicked her hair straight, she saw him standing in the darkened landing, peering through the gap she had left in the door. She knew exactly what he wanted.

She took a step back, positioning herself to allow him a perfect view of her rear and the reflection of her front in the mirror. She bent forward, her skirt riding up to reveal the crease of flesh at the top of her legs, then she slowly rolled her sock down. She took it off and threw it into the corner of the room before repeating the move with her other. This time, she slid her hand up the back of her thigh and lifted her skirt then hooked her finger into her panties and slid it along its length, pretending to straighten the elastic. She flashed him a glance in the mirror, sure that she could see a lustful grin on his shadowy face.

She stood and slowly unbuttoned her shirt before throwing it into the corner, then she ran her thumbs under her bra straps as she twisted and turned her body, admiring her breasts. She squeezed them together with her arms making sure to give him a clear view of her small but bulging cleavage, then she reached behind to unclip her bra, slipped it off her shoulders and added it to the pile beginning to form, then she stood admiring her bare breasts. They were pert with large, puffy nipples. She squeezed them together once more before licking her finger and running it over one of her nipples. She gave it a playful pinch and smiled as it stiffened.

She unzipped her skirt and slid it all the way down, bending to reveal the curves of her hips wrapped in her white cotton panties. It always fascinated her why they were such an iconic turn on. She stepped out and threw them with the other clothes before pushing her hips from side to side as she ran her thumbs along the band of her panties. She pulled them up to emphasise the valley created by her labia which she admired before gently brushing her finger along its length.

After a few moments more of her elaborate performance, she hooked her thumbs in and slid them over her hips before slowly dragging them down her legs. She bent forward as she did, this time allowing him a full view of what lay in wait for him between her legs. She glanced once more, smiling as his hand now stroked along the bulge in his trousers. She stood and held her panties up before dropping them on top of the pile.

She turned and crawled along the double bed grabbing the satin pyjamas which were neatly folded on the pillow, and slipping them on. She moved to the desk and clicked the side lamp on before making her way towards the door. She didn't react to the movement in the hallway as he backed away into the darkness. She just flicked off the main light then sat at her desk.

An open book lay waiting for her with some algebraic questions on. She hated homework when she was at school and never imagined she would ever have to face it again. She stared at the blur of numbers and symbols hoping for any kind of inspiration to give her just a glimmer of what to do, but her mind remained blank, so she began to combine random letters and numbers to replicate something she thought might resemble an answer.

After several minutes, he entered the room and placed a glass of milk on the desk followed by a plate with a cookie on. 'You must be hungry and thirsty after your competition.' He brushed his fingers through her pigtails.

'A little,' she replied taking a bite of the cookie.

'I knew you'd make your daddy proud one day. All that money I've paid for your lessons. Your outfits...the physio...driving you to practice and competitions. I hope you're grateful for everything I've done for you.'

She turned and beamed at him. 'Thank you, Daddy. I am' She jumped up and threw her arms over his shoulders before kissing him three times on his cheek.

'How's the homework going?'

'You know I'm no good at algebra.'

'Show me.'

She sat down and pushed the book towards him.

'Three a plus six b? Is that really what you think the answer is?'

She threw her head in her hands.

'What's the point in me paying for you to go the best school for miles around for three a plus six b?'

'I'm sorry. I just can't get my head round it.'

'I've told you, you need a plan b. You're eighteen now and you can't just rely on your gymnastics. What happens if you get an injury that puts you out of action permanently? What then?'

'I'm trying. I just can't--'

'You spend too much time making those stupid videos when you should be studying.'

'No, Daddy. I just don't understand it.'

'It's very simple. Seven a take five a equals two a.'

'But why does the a not go. Surely a take a equals nothing.'

'But it's times a. Seven times a.'

She blew out long and hard then picked up the glass of milk and took a drink.

His frown turned into a smile as he wiped the line of milk from her top lip then sucked it off his thumb. 'Why do you always do that?'

She trailed her tongue along her lip to remove any remnants, then she tilted her head and pulled her cutest smile. 'Will you do it for me? Please, Daddy!' Her eyes were wide and glassy. She knew how to give a good performance.

'Why should I? It's your homework.'

'Please, Daddy. I'll do anything.'

The corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

'I'll...wash up for a month. I'll...rinse the bath every time I get out. No more dirty clothes lying around.'

'I need something more.'

'What, Daddy? Anything. I'll do anything you want.'

'Anything?'

'Promise.'

He grabbed the back of the chair and spun her back round to face the desk.

'Not more homework,' she grumbled.

He reached down and placed his hand on her breast.

'Daddy!' she gasped. 'What are you doing?'

'You said anything.'

'I know. But I didn't mean...that!'

'It's been hard since I lost your mummy.'

'I know. I try to be a good mummy for you.'

'And you are. Making dinner. Dusting and cleaning. I really appreciate it. But I've got...other needs.'

'But, Daddy, that's not for me to--'

'Don't you love your daddy?'

'You know I do.'

'Wouldn't you do anything to make him happy?'

'Yes.'

'Good.' He began to massage her breast. 'The time has come for you to take care of me. Properly. You're all grown up now.'

'I'm only eighteen.'

'More than old enough.'

'I just--'

'And you're still a virgin, aren't you?'

She nodded.

'Don't you want to get rid of that degrading label?'

'I...'

'I bet the other girls at college aren't virgins anymore, are they?'

She shook her head.

'Bethany. I bet she's had sex.'

She nodded.

'And Shaniqua with those huge breasts. You're not telling me she's not been fucked.'

'Daddy!'

'Don't you want to join them? To finally become a real woman?'

She turned and looked at him.

'I'll be gentle. I'll take care of you. Not like those horny boys who just want to fuck you. They only care about themselves. I'll treat you right. I'll make you come properly.'

'Daddy!' She threw her gaze down. 'It's not right!'

'And that's why we mustn't tell anyone.' He slid his other hand over her shoulder and down to her other breast where he began to massage it tenderly. 'You don't want your daddy to be taken away, do you?'

She shook her head.

'You'd be an orphan then. Who would take you to competitions?'

She didn't respond.

He circled his fingertips round her nipples causing them to stiffen, then he slowly unfastened the buttons on her pyjama shirt. He peeled back the material to reveal her pert breasts then delicately caressed his fingers over them. Her breaths were shallow, her breasts heaving against his feathery touches. He gently pinched her nipples and rolled them.

'I like that, Daddy,' she breathed softly. 'That feels nice.'

'I knew you would. It always made Mummy's pussy so wet.'

She slapped him on the arm. 'Don't talk about Mummy like that.'

'I miss touching her. Teasing her. Making her come.'

'You've got...' She took a deep breath. 'You've got me now.'

'Good girl.' Her words were like a starting pistol firing his adrenaline into action and launching him towards the finish line.

He grabbed her nipples and pinched and pulled them, rolling them firmly in his thick fingers. She moaned as the gentle sparks crackled within her.

'Drink some more,' he said. 'You're going to need your energy.'

She picked up the glass and took several large gulps before looking up at him, her mouth smothered in milk, a small dribble running down her chin.

He leant forward and ran his tongue along her lips then gently sucked, drawing the bottom one in. She rolled her head back as he sucked, allowing it to turn into a kiss. He was gentle at first, and she responded, but his movements quickly grew wilder, more passionate as if he had finally been allowed to taste the forbidden fruits he had been craving for far too long. And he was certainly going to have his fill.

He spun her round and took hold of her pigtails, pulling her to her knees.

'Ouch! That hurt.'

He unfastened his belt and trousers then slid them to his ankles. 'Take my shorts down.'

'Daddy!'

'Do it, Lily-Pie!'

She reached up and hooked her fingers into the band and hesitantly lowered them over his hips. She could tell he was huge from the stiffening bulge pushing through the material, but she wasn't prepared for how thick it was as she peeled his shorts down.

She giggled and threw her hand to her mouth. 'What's happened to it, Daddy? I've never seen it like that before.'

'That's just what it does sometimes. When it needs a little attention.'

'I'm scared, Daddy.' She looked up at him, her eyes wide. 'What if I get it wrong?'

'There's no need to be scared, Lily-Pie. Everything will be alright. I'll help you. Teach you exactly what you need to do.' He took hold of her pigtails and pressed his tip against her lips. 'Open up.'

She parted her lips slightly, so he pushed against them. 'A little wider, honey. Keep going. That's it. You're doing so well.'

She opened just enough to allow his tip to enter, but she just knelt there gazing up at him.

'Use your tongue a little,' he said. 'And suck.'

She ran her tongue along the underneath then wrapped her lips around the end and sucked gently. He groaned and smiled at her. 'That's it. You're doing so well. Now open up a little more.'

She did, allowing his head to pop into her mouth.

'Keep sucking,' he breathed.

She pouted her lips and sucked awkwardly, fighting the urge to devour him properly. He wouldn't want that.

'Just like Mummy's first time. But you'll learn. I'll teach you.'

He began to thrust, slowly at first, but his rhythm gradually increased and his thrusts deepened, filling her more and more as each movement heightened his arousal.

He refreshed his grip on her pigtails and his thrusts became more vigorous, forcing his way to the back of her throat. She could take it. This was part of almost every male fantasy she had delivered. The power. The control. The intimacy of the giving. And she had prepared for it well.

She sort of understood the relationship. She didn't fancy her father, and she certainly didn't crave any sexual attention from him, and neither did he, but she had once almost walked in on her parents making love. Her father was on top of her mother thrusting into her, the bed sheets thrown onto the floor. Ashley watched the rolls of his head in the soft light as he panted and groaned with each movement, his muscular back glistening from the sweat created by his act, the tension in his clenching cheeks as he drove into her mother. His smooth, firm flesh.

His pace quickened, his movements rapid, becoming almost a blur. His groans grew louder, sharp grunts as the bed began to shake with each forceful drive. Ashley could sense that something was going to happen. Her heart was racing. She was almost scared. She wanted to call out and stop it, and yet she wanted to witness the climax, somehow knowing that it would be something special and intimate.

Uncontrollable desire stirred between her legs as she watched him, listened to him, taunting her curiosity. She touched herself, losing a breath from the unfamiliar pleasure it created. She slipped her hand into her pyjamas, thinking at first that she had wet herself. She had, but not like that.

She rubbed her soft folds as she watched her father carrying out his carnal act, quickly firing her fingers across her clit as she realised the intense pleasure that it created. Her father almost roared and threw his head back as he made several sharp and powerful thrusts.

It came from nowhere her first ever orgasm. It tore her insides open sending her head into a lightened spin and her legs to jelly. She threw her hand over her mouth, almost sure she would scream from the deliciousness suddenly surging through her body. She ran to her room and threw herself onto her bed, giggling and kicking her legs wildly.

She masturbated regularly from then on thinking about her father and mother to begin with, quickly moving on to the boys at school, some of her girl friends and several of the teachers. Occasionally, she would go back to her father to remind herself of the most magical sensation that he had inadvertently introduced her to.

His groans grew louder as his thrusts drove into the back of her throat and she wondered whether she should open up to allow him further in, or at least gag a little.

She pressed her hands into his thighs, not particular showing any signs of resistance, and she held eye contact, but it wasn't the usual lustful scowl made by a host as he tried to reach her stomach. It was loving. Tender almost. She was sure he had a tear in his eye, possibly reminiscing over how his late wife used to perform such intimate acts on him. In that moment, she felt kind of sorry for him, so she opened her throat for him.

The move caught him off guard and he fell forward slightly, slipping further into her. His eyes widened as she swallowed him, and his thrusts gained a renewed vigour. She took his thick arousal deep into her throat, his groans drowned out by the glugging noises as she fought between pleasuring him and drawing breath.

He suddenly withdrew and pulled her to her feet. She swallowed hard between the gasps for breath, her glassy eyes releasing a stream of tears. He wiped them away.

'Did I... Did I do something...wrong, Daddy?' she panted.

'No, Lily-Pie. I'm sorry,' he said gently. 'I got carried away. You reminded me so much of your mummy. When we were younger. When we first got together at college.'

She smiled, releasing more tears.

He kissed her gently on the lips then slid her pyjama bottoms down, encouraging her to step out of them. He took her slender hips and lifted her onto the desk then knelt and placed soft kisses across her thighs and smooth mound.

She squealed as his tongue brushed against her folds. 'Daddy! What are you doing?'

He showed her the most delicious attention, lapping and sucking at her soft flesh, teasing her apart with his tongue before firing it rapidly over her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair encouraging him to give more pressure, but he knew what he was doing. He needed no guidance from her.

She leant back against the wall and placed her foot on the chair, allowing him better access. He reached up and massaged her breast, stretching her nipples as he sucked on her clit, the pleasure from each reaching deep within her and intertwining in the most wonderful way.

KMDawn
KMDawn
12 Followers
12