Frivolous Fantasy Diary - Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Daddy, my body feels funny. Inside. It's like a tummy ache. A nice tummy ache.'

He continued to deliver, pausing momentarily as he spoke. 'It's ok, honey... You're getting...close to...coming. Your body might...feel funny but...in a moment it's...going to explode--'

'Explode?'

'...in a...most...delicious...way.'

His movements quickened as he built her pleasure and her groans gained momentum until her body suddenly tensed. She threw her hand to her mouth and gasped quickly, trying to resist making any noise, playing the embarrassed first timer. A squeal slipped out and she suddenly shuddered before relaxing, her breaths now satisfied and deep.

He stood and leant forward, his throbbing arousal pressing between her legs, then he kissed her passionately, encouraging her to lick and suck every last drop of her arousal from his lips. She didn't care. She had tasted herself more than enough times. Hosts seemed to think that forcing someone to suck their own arousal from their fingers or a throbbing cock somehow needed to be part of the ritual. And she definitely wouldn't object.

He took hold of his stiffness and guided his tip into her folds. Her slight frame gave her a smaller opening than most but again, that would only add to their game.

'Daddy, I don't think you'll be able to fit in there.'

He held her hips and began to slowly push himself in teasing her apart. She threw her hand to his stomach. 'Daddy! I won't be able to take you.' She screwed up her face, mimicking an expression of pain.

'You'll stretch. You'll be alright once I've opened you up. Mummy struggled at first, but she learnt to take me. As you will.'

She knew the sensation well and fought hard not to show her appreciation of it. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed as if trying to slow his progress.

'Good girl!' he said as he watched himself slowly edging his way in.

'Daddy!' She reached down and grabbed his protruding arousal hoping to halt him, but it only spurred on his progress.

'I'm almost there.'

She couldn't believe how far in he had managed to reach on his first entry. Testament to how aroused he had made her. She swallowed everything he had apart from the last inch or so before he slowly began to withdraw. She could never decide which she preferred; the pleasurable sting from being torn apart, or the momentary relief created by the removal. She felt his tip throb against her opening before he forced his way back in. This time, so much more delicious from the initial teasing apart and the slick layer of her arousal now smothering him.

After several more slow drags, he quickened his pace, her body quickly came alive again. Her first orgasm, although not earth-shattering, had awakened her nerves and senses, and the places he now reached added so many delicious sensations.

He sucked his thumb then stroked it across her clit. She groaned and threw her hands down onto the desk surprised by the gentle clunk that followed. She looked down to see the remains of the milk gushing out of the glass, over the homework and off the edge of the desk.

'You stupid girl!' he fired, his face changing.

'Sorry. I didn't mean to--'

'That's going to stink when it turns sour.'

'I'll sort it. I can get it out.' Her response was momentarily genuine as he scowled at her, the tender sorrow in his eyes replaced by his severe displeasure.

It was only half a glass of milk.

He snarled as he began to thrust again. Deeper and more forceful than before, but it only made her pleasure stronger, more intense from each rage-fueled thrust.

'I'm sorry, Daddy,' she whimpered hoping to hide her sweet gratification.

He didn't care. He just tore into her, his action now becoming some form of punishment. It was only half a glass of milk. She could have cleaned it up in no time.

He grabbed her breast and squeezed, but she was more than grateful for the rough attention matching the pleasure he was pounding into her.

She had had her fair share of aggressive hosts and she would be lying if she said it didn't bring her great pleasure, but his sudden change in emotion over spilt milk was a little concerning.

His forceful thrusts continued to intensify, the desk now clunking his rapid rhythm against the wall. She reached down and ran her finger over her clit, but he grabbed her wrist and pinned her arm by her side. She groaned, but it sounded more pleasurable than the disappointment she intended to express, and it only made him wilder. He reached behind her neck and gripped it as he fired rapid grunts with each movement, his pace and volume reaching a crescendo.

He suddenly pulled out and threw his throbbing arousal into the air over her stomach. She watched with anticipation as he throbbed and strained, waiting for his liquid pleasure to spurt across her flesh. He throbbed several more times, his groans eventually dissipating, but he didn't release.

She knew male porn stars could train themselves to orgasm without releasing any come so that they could continue to perform on demand, but she had never witnessed it first-hand.

He slipped back inside her and scooped her into his arms, pulling her tightly against him. 'I'm sorry, Lily-Pie. I'm so sorry, honey. You know I just see red sometimes.'

'You frightened me, Daddy.' She wrapped her arms around his neck and gripped his hips with her legs.

He carried her over to the bed, knelt on the edge then lay her gently on top of the sheets. He grabbed a pillow, tucked it under her head and smiled. The softness had returned and she was momentarily grateful even though the fire he had just stoked between her legs was burning with disappointment.

He kissed her tenderly as he made gentle thrusts, then he reached down to give her clit the attention it had craved earlier. She thrust against his movements as he pressed kisses down her neck before devouring her breasts. She arched her back and groaned her approval.

He continued, building the rhythm perfectly as their two bodies responded to each other, slowly heading towards their climax.

Her heavy breaths became moans which spurred him on so he thrust deeper and harder, and it wasn't long before she approached the edge.

'Daddy,' she breathed, 'I think I'm going to come.'

'Don't fight it this time, Lily. This one will be so much better.'

He delivered wildly now, his thumb firing over her clit and her moans became groans and his grunts matched hers as the wave launched into the air and came crashing down over her body. She squealed loudly, partly for show, but mainly because of the pure pleasure he was creating.

His thrusts continued as she came down, then he suddenly growled and throbbed inside her. His intense pulses stretched her further, then he quickly pulled out and thrust his stiffness over her stomach. 'Hold me,' he groaned as he throbbed again.

She grabbed him with both hands and squeezed.

'Rub!' he almost shouted. 'Rub me, Lily-Pie. Harder. Faster.'

She fired her hands up and down his length as he continued to throb wildly, still mid-orgasm.

'Keep going. Harder!' he growled.

He began to thrust, his bared teeth clenched and his face screwed up like a rag. 'More!'

He was still throbbing intensely, and she wondered how he was able to achieve such a sustained and powerful orgasm.

He suddenly knocked her hands away and fell onto her, thrusting against her soft mound. He reached behind her head and stared intensely into her eyes, then he groaned and released properly, spurting his pleasure up between their bodies in thick waves. He made several more throbs, each more intense than the previous before groaning loudly and rolling off her.

She gave him a look of disbelief, jealousy almost, having never heard of such a long and intense orgasm, never mind witnessed one.

As his deep pants softened, he placed his hand on her thigh and whispered, 'You are such a good girl, Lily-Pie.'

'I try to be, Daddy.'

'You don't realise what you've just done for me. That was so special, honey. I'm going to love you forever.'

'You can, Daddy. I'm going to love you forever as well.' She leant towards him and kissed his reddened face.

While Ashley got dressed, he grabbed some tissues and made an effort to mop up the milk, cursing as more spattered onto the carpet.

'Let me clean it up for you,' she said.

'It's fine. I'll do it.'

After several more wipes, he cursed again before slapping the soggy paper onto the desk. 'I'll sort it when you've gone.'

He folded her pyjamas and lay them neatly on the pillow then led her downstairs.

He took her hand and kissed her cheek before opening the front door. 'Thank you,' he said. 'I've never come so hard in my life.'

'You're welcome, Daddy.' She winked then stepped out of the door.

She took several steps down the path then froze at the sight of a teenage girl in a white shirt and pleated skirt heading up the path, a black rucksack slung over her shoulder, her hair in pigtails. She had earphones in and was tapping away on her phone. She walked straight past Ashley without even casting a glance.

'Hi, Daddy,' she said, kissing him on his cheek. 'Had a good day?'

Ashley's eyes widened.

'Great thanks, honey,' he said. 'Did you?'

She nodded.

'You know I would never do anything to hurt you, don't you?' he said rather loudly.

'Of course I know that, silly. Who's that?' She flicked her head.

'Just a student who needed a little help with some algebra.'

'Algebra? That's so easy.'

'I know, honey. It is for you. That's why I'll never need to do your homework for you.'

She laughed. 'You can't do algebra anyway. You're rubbish at it.'

He laughed.

'I bet Mummy was good at it. I wish she was still here.'

'I know, Lily-Pie. Me too.'

Ashley's eyes widened again.

'I've told you, you don't need to call me that anymore, I'm eighteen now.'

'It's just a pet name Mummy made up for you. You're stuck with it for life, I'm afraid.'

'I'll get my pyjamas on then make us some food.'

'Thanks, honey. That would be great.'

'I like your hair,' she shouted towards Ashley. 'Are you into anime as well?'

Ashley nodded, whatever that meant.

Lily reached up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek then kicked off her shoes and threw them in the cupboard under the stairs.

Ashley made her way down the path relieved that he had made it clear he would never do anything to hurt Lily, and it led her to wonder how much of the evening had actually been about him reminiscing over his early days with his wife rather than it being a secret fantasy about his daughter.

Ashley would, of course, never know the real lustful thoughts that had been racing around his head.

12