Frolicon Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
A kinky/geeky con.
4.1k words
4.62
7.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frolicon is held in Atlanta every year. This is a semi fiction account of what happened there...if you ask real nice, maybe I will tell you what happened, what is made up, and the bit of both. It is geeky, and kinky, and as sex positive as you can get. Check them out.

*****

After a stressful ride made better by good company and flirtatious banter, you finally pull into the parking garage at the Atlanta hotel. It feels amazing to stretch your body, and he offers "to spank the blood flow back into your ass." You smirk at him, and take his hand, walking into the hotel lobby. The place is above with "keeks"; kink loving geeks that come to the con. Woman and men in all shapes and sizes stand in line or wander about vibrating with nervous energy. You see a rainbow of hair colors, a smattering of leather, people wearing collars, and a few cross dressers and transpeople..and the acceptance feels like home. The hotel staff seem more curious than anything, and the excitement seems to have drawn them in as well.

After he checks in, he hands you a keycard, and tells you to hang close as he makes trips with all your gear. While he is on the 3rd trip..and as the number of bags and cases start to draw attention, you secure a cart and start loading it. He finally brings the last bag, and the fucksaw, looking hot hot and overworked. He loads the last bag on the cart, and hands the saw to you. You flush, as even without a dildo on it, the use of the steel rod on the end is quite clear. He grins evilly and summons a bellhop to help with the cart. The young man looks at you and the saw, turns bright red, and takes pains to try not to look again. As you pass through the lobby stares, both amused and hungry follow you and the toy.

You get to the room, and unload your gear. The bellhop gets his tip, and finally gives you a charming smile, before fleeing. Over your protests, your lover wants to go get your badges sooner rather than later. You go back downstairs, get lost, and get directions from a short woman that looks to be wearing nothing under her My Little Pony onesie. You finally find registration, and get in line. The two of you chat lightly with people, seeing who is into what. You are pleased when you get your badge, which shows a stunning woman doing a suspension scene against the stars. You also get a goody bag with coupons, lube..lots of lube..and condoms.

When you get back to the room, he simply strips down, stretches to his full height, and says, "I am off to the showers." You watch him walk to the bathroom, mutter "good plan" to yourself, and follow, stripping on the way. You come up behind him, wrap your arms around him, and kiss his tattooed back. He smiles back at you, turns the water on, and waits for it to warm. You run your hands up and down his flanks, feeling his ribs, down his hips, cupping his ass. He looks at you with raised eyebrows, and you laugh evilly. You slowly slide your hands forward, and wrap one around his cock. He hardens for you instantly, as steam begins to fill the room. He leans into you as you work your hand up and down his shaft, before stopping you, stepping into the shower, and holding his hand out to help you in.

He pulls you tight against him, and kisses you hard as the hot water flows over you. He drops to his knees, and lifts one of your legs over his shoulder. He nuzzles your pussy, before kissing and sucking your lips. You moan and run your fingers through his hair. You shudder as his tongue slips inside you, and dig your nails into his shoulders. Reluctantly you guide him back to his feet.

"I don't want you to drown down there...from all the water, of course."

"I can hold my breath a long time love."

He takes the soap, and sensually soaps you up, washing your body, making sure you don't get cold, as he washes quickly. He then takes you by the hips, and bends you forward, pressing you into the glass of the shower door. He bites the back of your neck hard enough to make you gasp as he enters you. He moves slowly, taking you, slipping almost all the way out of you, before taking his time sliding all the way back into you. Though the steamed up glass you can see the phantom of him fucking you in the bathroom mirror. He look of pleasure on your own face, the way your mouth opens every time he slams home pushes you over the edge, and your entire body bears down. Your fluids gush over him, and scent the steam. As you tighten around him, he calls your name, pulsing and throbbing inside you.

The hot water and steam now too much for your overheated bodies, he quickly shuts the shower off. Outside the shower he towels you off, ensuring even inch of you is dry. You smile at the girl in the mirror as he does, remembering watching her fucking her lover just moments before.

You spend the rest of the afternoon napping, curled around each other. You slept some in the car, and are more rested, allowing you to watch him as he sleeps. You briefly consider waking him with your mouth wrapped around his cock, but let him rest instead, suspecting it will be a weekend of late nights. He wakes up around 4, and grins at you, urging you to get dressed. You ask why he is so excited, but he just tells you to be patient, as he puts on a fresh outfit himself. Taking you hand, he all but pulls you out the door and to the elevators.

You follow him through the halls, and into a ballroom. You gape in amazement, staring at a maze of booths and tables all selling an amazing collection of sex toys, bondage gear, paddles, whips, and fetish wear. You look over to see him grinning at your amazement, and snap your mouth shut, pouting in fake insult.

"Poor dear. It IS a lot to take in..like being a kid again walking into a toy store."

He looks around and sighs. "Gotta remember the budget," he mumbles more to himself than to you.

You wander the room, sometimes together, sometimes apart. You find yourself eyeing the TENS unit gear, and sulking when you a leather corset that you can't afford. You are looking at a steel spider gag and wondering, when you catch him shaking hands with a man at a far table. You rush over, wanting to nip any nasty surprises in the butt before they nip YOU in the butt. At first he pretends to hide the bag behind his back, telling you that you must be seeing things, and the vendor feigns innocence.

You look around at his wears: acrylic paddles and "knives", wooden paddles of all shape and sizes, many burned with skulls, and geek symbols. You fix your lover with your most deadly glare and, with a wink at the vendor, he pulls a dark wood paddle. The Serenity from Firefly is engraved on it, and you squee loud enough that people stop and look in your direction. You kiss him, and wonder about a starship shaped bruise on your ass...

You decide to go to the burlesque show tonight. The room holds at least a hundred people by the time you get there, but you still manage to find good seats, with an open view of the stage. You look around, taking in the leather and lace, the bare flesh, the collars and leashes. As the lights go down, the conversations and laughter die away, but the air crackles with energy.

The MC of the night would be tall even without the platform shoes. She appears even taller due to the towering pink mohawk she sports. Her face is painted white, with brilliant crimson lips and eyeshadow, and she wears a black mesh body suit. You see the flash of nipple piercings in the spotlight.

"Welcome freaks and geeks! Welcome to our naughty little show. We have tradition, we have kinky kitties, we have deadly sirens, we even have galactic travelers! And stay tuned for a special announcement at the end of the show. Now, lets bring on the old school with Tawny!"

A lithe blonde steps onto the stage, wearing a feathered G-string, a tall feathered head dress, and a massive pair of feathered fans. She starts a slow dance, set to 40's style music, swaying like a cobra. The audience, caught up, seems to sway with her, leaning forward as she flashes brief glimpses of her pale skin. She spins, her back to the crowd, and spreads her fans like a pair of wings. She then stands in silhouette, running the fans up and down her body. She pirouettes to face the crowd, her fans somehow covering her body again. Now her dance is a tease, each twist and spin revealing a little bit more, until she stands before the room with her arms outstretched, the feathered fans seeming to take up the entire stage. She gives a low bow, nodding to the applause and grinning. Gleaming with sweat, she exits the stage.

Next up a woman wearing only cat ears and a tail struts onto the stage. Her caramel colored skin is gleaming from oil. With her is a muscular woman in leather pants, chest harness and cap. Her hair is cut short, and spiked. They dance around each other, the cat teasing, and whirling away whenever her mistress tries to stroke her. She giggles and purrs, playing to the crowd, while her mistress shows growing frustration. She waves her arms, and her dance follows the cat around the stage, attempting to embrace her, or stroke her, with the cat staying just out of reach. When she turns her back, the cat rubs her body sensually against her, twisting out of reach once more when her mistress turns. Finally, after yet another such tease, the cat turns to the audience, smirking and swaying. Her mistress sneaks up behind her, and grabs her by the tail, roughly pulling her against her. The cat squeals in mock horror as she is bent over, and the dance becomes a simulated fucking, roughly pulled back against her mistresses crotch by her tail. As the pounding goes on, her face turns back to its sensual self, and he gives an exaggerated wink to the watchers. At last the to break off the dance, embrace, and bow to the laughing and clapping assembly.

After a brief pause, the room goes green, and a new dancer steps on the stage. A saucy music line, all sax and piano plays, and a pale light falls across her, as she dances slowly. Her hair is a deep crimson, and her outfit seems made up only of wrapped vines and leaves. Her makeup matches her outfit, mostly vibrant greens, with highlights of red. As she dances suggestively, she takes out the pins that hold her hair, allowing the movement of body to slowly let it loosen until it flows over her. She does acrobatic cartwheels, landing in a split, then stretches a leg behind her head.

Unclipping a vine from her shoulder, she gives it a tug, biting her lip as it tightens the vines that cover her, including the one that runs between her legs. Her dance slows, becoming a slow reveal, and she gradually unwinds the lacework of vines from her body. The brambles slowly loosen, revealing small but pert breasts, a smooth pale stomach, and athletic thighs. The nest of creepers guarding her waist is the last to go, in small pulls and knots, until she stands nude, surrounded by a single twisting vine. The crowd whistles and screams for her, and she seems to meet each eye, including your own. At last she blows kisses, and walks off stage, pulling yards of vine behind her.

Another pair walks onto the stage, and stand on opposing ends, glaring at each other. They are nude, but covered in body paint. One is deep red, with white and gold highlights, the other done in harsh black and white, with red outlining her eyes. They circle each other, taking stock and feinting, until they are back in their original positions.

The black and white one reaches out her hand, and a tossed lightsaber lands in her palm. She lights it, and the red glare only accentuates and deepens the lines of her body paint. Her enemy holds her hand out likewise, and receives her own weapon. It blazes blue, reflected by the gold highlights into a dazzling display. They suddenly rush forward, meeting in a flash of light, and a thunderous sound.

You quickly understand, by the sound of the acrylic blades crashing into each other, that the force behind the blows could easily break the dancers bones. And what they do is still a dance, their moves matching the music in the background, while not taking away from the visceral swordplay. They leap over, and roll under their foe's blades, sometimes missing each other by inches. Every time the two blades meet their lights blend into a vibrant purple.

The battle goes on for minutes, the crowd mostly silent, to better hear the clash of the blades, and the panting of the dancers. As the music climaxes, the black and white dancer casts her foe to the ground, and leaps for the kill, only to have the others blade appear to impale her with a desperate thrust.

The lights go dark, and for a moment all there is the pair lock together and lit solely by their own blades. Then those to go dark, and for a heartbeat all there remains is silence and darkness. The house lights come on, and the two women stand side by side, and give a long bow to the applause. They hug each other, wave to the room, and walk off stage.

The MC returns, clapping herself. She has all the dancers return to the stage for a final bow, and then motions the room to silence.

"I want to thank you all for coming, and hope you visit our website to show your love. We will be here all weekend..who knows what will happen," she says with a wink. "On that note, Tomorrow night we will be throwing a no holds barred party. There will be dancing and plenty of chances for other entertainment. Clothing optimal, of course. I hope to see you all there!"

You grin at him, and he gives a mock sigh and rolls his eyes. He is not the most social..but you know he will find a spot to observe you getting into trouble.

Later that night, after dinner and some time by the pool, you walk to the dungeon. He packed a bag while you showered, and you keep eyeing it nervously. He just smiles at you, calmly, although his eyes dance with amusement. After ensuring that you have no recording equipment, and that your phones are off, you enter the dim room. He walks to the left, holding your hand, to a series of benches, built in an "I" shape, wide enough to lie upon, and covered with padding. Eye loops are screwed into the wood on both sides of each crossbar.

You stop to watch a wax play scene, a young blindfolded man squirming as a woman drips wax from one of several different candles onto his skin. She has already created an impressive multicolored pattern across his flesh. She steps back to admire her work, then uses a fingernail to scrape off a circle of wax that landed poorly.

Your enjoyment of the scene is shattered when you hear his bag drop to the floor, making you jump. He is regarding a bench, two over from the wax scene, with a careful eye. You hurry over, looking at him expectantly. Instead of telling you his plan, however, he instead starts to gather the absorbent pads that the dungeon keeps well stocked, and lays them 2 thick across the leather pad. This catches peoples attention, and a small group lingers nearby, pretending to not observe. You feel your cheeks redden.

After he lays the pads out he stops and gives you a measured gaze, then puts two more down, up higher on the bench. You glare at him, feeling your cheeks redden even more.

Utterly ignoring your eyes of death, he walks over to you, and silently begins to undress you. Despite yourself, you assist him, raising your arms to allow him to pull your shirt off, and stepping out of your jeans. He sets them by the still unopened bag, before returning to unhook your bra. He tosses it over on the pile of clothing, the takes a moment to run his hands over your breasts, making your nipples harden, and displaying to the now larger crowd. He drops to his knees and slides your panties off, slowly, playing to the watching eyes. He kisses you lightly, all around your sex, and you feel yourself relax, and get wet.

He guides you to the bench, and has you lie down, ensuring you are comfortable. He finally unzips the bag, and pulls out...a pillow, which he rests under your head. You wrack your brain, wondering what he has planned. He reaches back into the bag, and pulls out your red leather cuffs. He slips them onto your wrists, experience allowing him to tighten them just to your limits, than secures them to the first set of eyelets. He pulls the other set from the bag, and secures them to your ankles. You come to understand you will be spread eagle in front of the room, and give a token struggle. He simply pulls your ankle to the side, and secures it tightly. You make him chase the other one for a moment, just long enough to make him give you the look that promises punishment, then surrender yourself to him. He secures the ankle, and slowly walks back to you. Kneeling down, he says "Always have to be a pain in the ass.." As he says this he slips a finger between your lips, and you suck on it greedily. He slips it out of your mouth, and smiles down at you.

"But I have you in the perfect position now, don't I..?"

He reaches into the bag again, and pulls out the fucksaw. Your eyes go wide, and a murmur goes through the throng of people gathered around you. As he plugs it in, the steel end gleams in the light. He pulls the trigger, and it snarls to life, pumping in the air. The sound catches EVERYONES attention, and even more people drift over to watch. The multitude of eyes make you grow even wetter..which is exactly what he was counting on. He pulls all the ends out, setting them down in a line. A large pink cock, a short but thick blue cock, with raised hearts all over it. A green unicorn spiral. The deep blue tentacle.

He gazes at your pussy for a moment, before leaning over and slipping a finger into you. You moan and raise your hips to him. He nods to himself, and picks up the tentacle, conveniently where the crowd can admire the curve, and the raised suckers on the inner curve. He makes sure you are watching as he runs the finger that was inside you over it, your juices catching the light. He lubes the inside, and it slides tightly onto the steel. He then lightly lubes the toy itself, taking his time, allowing your anticipation heighten.

He pulls a stool over to the end of the bench, and slips the tip of the toy just inside you, making you hiss with pleasure. He gives the trigger a light pull, and the toy makes a slow thrust inside you, making you clench and cry out. He then lightly holds it down, and the saw slowly fucks you. The tentacle matches your inner curve perfectly, and you arch your back against the restraints. He slowly increases the speed, to that of a hard human, and you cry out louder. You look around at all the faces watching you, men and women smiling, a few looking in shock at the saw. You move your eyes to his face, and he gives a slight nod to you.

He stops teasing, and pulls back on the trigger to the halfway point. The saw roars, and starts to pound you faster than any human ever could. You hear the vague murmur of the crowd, the snarl of the saw, and the slap of silicone against your pussy. Over it all, your cries as you cum in waves, lifting off the bench, and pulling at your restraints.

He slows down, and you gasp in air, throat raw. You look at him but he is watching the toy, ensuring the speed and angle stay pleasurable, and not too much or too hard. He starts to tease you..a few hard thrusts bring you almost to climax, than slow, dropping you back to the edge. You writhe and curse at him, making him tease you that much more. Your pussy is just starting to get sore when you opens up on you again, orgasms rocking your body until you feel faint. You are only half aware of him setting the toy aside. He opens your restraints and helps you into a sitting position. He runs his fingers over your skin, slick with sweat, and soaked with your own juices up to your neck. You are so super sensitive that even that soft touch makes your body clench again, and you shudder against him as he holds you. He kisses you softly, and stands you up to towel you off. Your legs are rubber, and you lean into him, smiling blankly at all the people telling you how amazing you were. He puts your gear away, and carefully dresses you, each brush of cloth making your muscles jump. He brings you water, and you gulp it down, just now feeling the soreness and dehydration. He starts to gather up the saturated pads, and looks up at you with a smirk.

12