Frolicon Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut. Up." is all you can manage. He laughs, tosses them into the trashcan, and guides you to the door.

"I am going to be so fucking sore," you return to your mock glaring at him.

"A night of sleep, and you will be back to yourself," he says, smiling at you. "Pussy of steel, and all that."

You wake up, somewhere late into the night. You are still sore. You close your eyes to try to go back to sleep, and hear the people in the next room moaning. You listen more intently, and clearly pick out three voices. You shift your hips, torn between the growing heat between your thighs, and the ache left by the fucksaw. You look over at him, stretched out and asleep, barely visible in the dim light coming through the window, and smile, choosing the next best alternative.

You carefully slip down in the bed, careful not to wake him up. Taking his soft cock in your hand, you softly play your tongue across the head. He shifts slightly, but doesn't wake up, so you begin to suck softly on the head. You feel him harden into your mouth, allowing you to slide your lips farther down his shaft. He moans and you smile around his cock. You feel him shift, and look up to see him smiling down at you. You start to bob your head faster, sucking him hard. His hand tangles into your hair and you close your eyes, focusing on the taste and feel of your lover. He is moaning steadily now, almost in sync with the woman next door, and you taste his salty-sweet precum. His hand slides down to the back of your neck, gripping tight. Within seconds he is calling your name and cumming, and you suck harder, tasting him on your tongue. When he finally falls back, spent, you wiggle back up next to him, and lay your head against his chest. As you fall asleep, you think to yourself that you may already feel less sore.

12