From a Fantasy to the Thrill

Story Info
Husband’s desires become a wife’s deepest, darkest yearnings.
3.1k words
4.34
32.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a Fantasy to the Thrill

A husband's desires become a wife's deepest, darkest yearnings.

An Interracial Adventure in Cuckoldry

Mary Not Wollstonecraft

© Copyright 2023 by Mary Not Wollstonecraft

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

From a Fantasy to the Thrill

My husband told me about his dream of cuckolding. He's had the fantasy for a long while, and although I was happy to role-play the idea in bed, I did not want to see it through. It just seemed like such a bad idea for so many reasons. I was also totally disinterested in humiliating, degrading, or belittling him.

However, saying I wasn't interested in being with another man would be a lie.

The thought of it was tantalizing. And we talked for hours on end about the potential of the scenario. After months of weighing the pros and cons, I told him I wouldn't completely rule it out.

"Tell you what, sugar," I said, "should the opportunity present itself, and the guy is interesting and handsome, okay. What I mean is, sure, we can give her a whirl. If you don't think it will bug you, or you'll get jealous."

I agreed mainly because refusing to entertain the idea would have crushed his dreams. Even so, I had no expectation anything would actually come from our agreement.

In successive nights, we spoke in hushed tones about what twisted fantasies we might breathe life into. What pleasure I would find in giving into my deepest desires and exploring the fringes of passion we may only discover together. His honey-drenched words were a poison that incited me to heights of pleasure I never thought possible.

I found myself drawn deeper and deeper into his obsession, losing myself dreaming of the moment when he watched with a hungry desire. When my pleasure was all over, he loved the idea of reclaiming me, an intoxicating pleasure that set my soul ablaze.

I was initially taken aback, but also found myself intrigued by this possibility. We talked about it for hours as I examined all the potential repercussions of a three-way rendezvous. All the while, I couldn't help but think about how sexy it would be to pleasure two partners at once and enjoy a joy that neither might give alone.

My partner and I started talking more about the idea of cuckolding. He asked if I would actually do it if we had a safe and controlled environment. We discussed all the parameters and how they could work, from setting boundaries around protection to ensuring that all of us felt respected and safe.

Eventually, I admitted that if I could have two of him for one night, I would absolutely jump at the chance. We both knew this special something we should take our time developing. After all, it began as a fantasy, but slowly morphed into something more real as we explored what it might be in practice.

After much discussion, we finally decided to make our untamed dreams a reality.

We agreed that whatever happened would stay between us, though he admitted it excited him, considering others might learn what we were up to. We talked more openly about how this could work. From creating clear rules around consent, communication, and safety, to actually reaching out and finding someone who might want to join us for some exploration--it was an exhilarating prospect!

The plan became less abstract -- for once the idea excited us both instead of just one or the other. When it finally happened, it was everything we'd hoped for and more--it allowed us to explore our sexuality together in ways neither of us had experienced before. The experience opened our relationship in ways neither of us expected and drew us closer together.

He had come across Jafari online, and the two of them instantly hit it off. When they met for coffee, he talked about his love of music and the outdoors. Jafari was many years younger than us, but shared many of the same interests. After a leisurely walk in the park, they exchanged emails and made some phone calls. Then, after talking for weeks, they finally took the plunge and booked a hotel room for the next day. Oh, my, this was really going to happen.

Honest to god, I was so nervous. I thought the nerves might kill any potential sexual pleasure. And it was like going to the dentist or hospital or something. But on the night, we met Jafari at a bar, had some drinks, had a little dance, and had a few more drinks. I suddenly realized I was really enjoying myself.

Let me say I can only explain the feeling of being a bit like I was a wild teenager. Only without all the awful teenage angsty crap! My guy was not keen on dancing, Jafari was a brilliant dancer, and dancing was sexy... incredibly sexy.

We ended up back in our hotel room. As soon as the door closed, I made a speech I'd been planning.

"All right, this is everyone's last chance to say thanks, 'for a lovely evening, but I think it's best if this is the end.' but if you don't want to say that, well, I'm happy to carry on, but from here going forward, I want to stay in the moment and not worry. Is that ok with both of you?"

Yes, my discourse was for my hubby, but I meant it. The truth was, I wouldn't've been able to enjoy myself sexually if I constantly worried about whether this thing was ok? It had to flow naturally. My man kissed me and said he'd been dreaming about this moment for years and wanted, needed, me to love every second.

Once, my soulmate said, "Okay," Jafari wasted no time coming to me. Hugging me, he unzipped my dress, bent his head, and kissed my neck. And at that moment, fantasy melted into reality. What followed was a strange, twisted mixture of brilliant and breathtaking, juxtaposed with awkward and coy hesitations.

Our first kiss, while he slowly slid that zipper down my back, noses bumped, my lips were dry, and we didn't quite meet right. Pulling back for a moment, we reset. As his hands slowly unzipped my dress, I felt myself blushing. His mighty hands moved around my back, searching for something to grab onto.

When our noses touched, he paused and looked into my eyes. I felt a sudden rush of excitement. My lips erupted in this sensation. And when his tongue parted my mouth, slivering inside, my heart pounded as though it would burst.

As his muscular hands roamed my back, I realized how turned on he was making me. My skin tingled, gooseflesh arose in all its pimply glory, and I was alive with lustful hunger. As his hands moved across my back in a slow, sensuous motion. So, humdrum had our lovemaking become. This was like the first time. Oh, my god, I was horribly out of practice.

The beats of fucking my husband I had perfected had grown stale and habitual. To his credit, Jafari introduced me to a new, exciting rhythm, which required a bit to catch on to, but not that long. Jafari aroused me with the first touch of his flesh to mine. I had forgotten how exciting lovemaking could be. His fingers were a drug, and soon, I found myself lost in his arms, and I held onto him for dear life.

My companion joined in the foreplay. Four hands, two mouths, wilder, more sensual than one might imagine. Soon we, all three of us were in bed. Both men kissing me, biting me, licking my pussy, tongue fucking my mouth.

Lust, I inhaled deeply, and the odor of my arousal, the men's fragrance, and the combination of sexual scents were overpowering.

Hubby became so aroused, so quickly, licking my toes, his ridged cock against the crack of my ass, while Jafari was tongue fucking my mouth. In a flash, my feller shot his load. His hips bucked into me, his balls rose, while his prick contracted and expanded, and cum shot across my lower ass cheek, his belly, and the sheets.

The smell of sex, a heady musk. The smell of my husband's cum on my butt, his belly, and feeling his disappointment in himself. This combination of sexual scents and his humiliation overwhelmed me. For one moment, with Jafari so virile, manly, and in control, and my boy so quick to climax in a stark contrast, this pleased me.

The full-sized bed wasn't big enough for the three of us. Since no larger bed was available, and my fellow had nutted, I decided to make more room. My old man's failure wasn't unexpected, his darkest fantasy coming true. Now that he'd spent his load, he'd be out for at least an hour. Putting my foot on his chest, as Jafari and I squirmed, I pushed him, kicked him lightly, and forced him from the bed.

Hubby made the mistake of not controlling himself. Our threesome was over, and he had his thrill. Now it was my turn. Mine and my lovers, Jafari and got down to the business of pleasure. Jafari kissed my neck, moving to my breasts, down to my belly, and then, well, you know, don't you?

My husband settled on the other bed and played with his prick, watching us. Every few minutes, he spat more cum. Jerk, cum, repeat. Repeatedly, he jacked off in blissful delight, viewing in voyeuristic euphoria.

Not to insult my mister, but he could learn much about eating pussy from Jafari. Jafari's broad tongue invaded my depths, gliding and exploring every inch of me. His thick fingers pushed into my cavities, provoking a deep and passionate desire while his mouth trailed after them, lapping up my sweet nectar. Digging his tongue deep inside, he lapped up my juice.

Working me well, he slurped and sucked and brought me off in two minutes. Far from being done, he kept on feasting on my treasure.

My better half lay on the other bed, lustfully eyeing us. Playing with himself but pacing to keep from nutting again too soon. All the while, snuggle bear ogled, with burning eyes, as Jafari caressed and licked my body. His tongue moved like a writhing snake of pleasure, slithered from clit to my cunt, and pushed deep into my most sensitive places.

Jafari worked his magic, pushing me to the edge of pleasure before he swept me away in a white-hot explosion that left me trembling in ecstasy. His tongue didn't let up, pushing me higher and higher until I was dizzy and dazed with pleasure. Jafari's tongue was a weapon of maximum gratification, exploring me with a passion and veracity that left me trembling in delight.

His lascivious tongue lit a fire in me as he seductively traced and relished every inch of my sensitive flesh. My juices ran freely from my body as his passionate tongue probed deep inside me, pushing me further and further toward the edge. Once again, I exploded into euphoric bliss.

Rising from between my legs, with a shit-eating grin, he inched up my body, his massive wang bobbing closer and closer. The monstrous length grazed my lips as he mounted my chest. The crown displayed a spectacular human beefy diamond bulging from the shaft. As its bulbous helmet approached my mouth. The pole was black as coal, shiny, heavily veined, long, and a prodigious girth, colossal in every way.

"Open wide," he said as his dick lunged near my mouth. A curved masterpiece demanded entry. So long and a prodigious girth, colossal in every way. I opened wide to accept the magnificent gift.

"Suck it all the way down," he said with a deep rumble. Taking the back of my head, he pushed me on him and his penis inside me simultaneously. With purpose, he forced deeper, right to my gag point.

Coughing, sputtering, and spitting, his dong rested inside my mouth. In a moment, the urge to puke passed.

Sensing my acceptance, he pushed past and into my throat. His pecker was fully erect, a rigid stick of sinew as he pushed down my throat. He rocked, pushing further into my throat. Pulling back, jabbing in, over and over.

Fuckin my throat, so hard and fast, with his granite monument to maleness, my mouth filled, and my lips stretched tight around him. His balls slapped my chin and neck as he humped my face.

The sensation of Jafari's cock pumping ruthlessly and deep inside my throat was filled. He released a guttural moan, thrusting faster and harder. His breathing became more labored as he approached the edge of pleasure.

While I struggled to breathe, he fucked my face. To give him the most intense feeling, I wanted to take him over the edge to get him off. So, I worked my tongue across his shaft, giving him every drop of pleasure, I could muster.

Stabbing himself into me. Fucking my throat, my mouth, my face.

Fucking, fucking me, fucking my throat. Fucking me like a fuck toy. My mind couldn't separate Jafari from his mighty spear he plunged inside me.

His balls battered my chin and throat and bounced off, only slapping me again and again.

He groaned in pleasure as his cock pulsed with orgasmic delight. I felt myself reaching higher heights of ecstasy when we finally achieved our summit together. He exploded in my throat, mouth, over my face, chest, and the headboard of the bed. As he finished, leaning against the wall, still above me, I slowly licked his schlong clean and kissed it gently before letting it slip from between my lips.

With a satisfied smile, Jafari pulled away from me and laid back on the bed. I lay there in satisfied post-orgasmic bliss for several moments before the wonder boy came over and licked me clean.

If I'm honest, I resented his head blocking my view of my black god.

"Are you finished, Jafari?" my sweetie asked.

"No," he insisted. "Spread your legs, baby." Jerking on his penis, it rose, filling with blood again. The black marble grew to its prodigious size.

My man glanced down at his not-so-small whang, back to Jafari's, shrugged his shoulders, and returned to the other bed. Resisting the urge to grab his red, chaffed penis, he only observed. For a while, but soon he was whacking himself. He must have shot ten times that day.

Jafari grabbed my spread legs and pulled me to him. Placing my legs on his shoulders, he grabbed his member, rubbed about on my soaking pussy, and then, with one swift move, drove himself into me.

Taking control of my body, he fucked me deep, hard, with a rough manly intent. With my legs on his shoulders, he reached around them and played with my medium-sized breasts. His hips pounded into me, a sloshing, slapping symphony of sex accompanied by the squeaking of the bed and scraping of its legs.

My breathing grew ragged, my flesh again came to life, and he fucked the shit out of me for five minutes. He ravages me with an animalistic urgency, his muscular frame pounding me into submission. His hips thrust deep, sending shockwaves of pleasure reverberating through every fiber of my body as I cry out in my ecstasy.

Remembering, amidst the urgency of fucking, breath in, breath out. My heart pounded, my temples throbbed, and pussy convulsed on Jafari's mass tool. Each time he hit me, my ass muscles rippled from the force.

I felt the overwhelming power of his body as he filled me, plunging deep inside with brutal need. My body came alive to his touch, pushing against him with ever-growing intensity. Two animals moving as one in a wild, sensual battle of the sexes.

With his desire building, my breasts become his playground. At the moment, in our passion, I'm transformed into a toy for his desires. Every movement of his hips sent a crescendo of pleasure through every nerve. The bed rocked and squeaked with our actions. While the headboard bashed the wall with our every undulation.

While brutal, Jafari still considered my needs, pausing now and then, gazing into my eyes for permission. I'd bite my lip and nod for him to continue.

His urgent rhythm took over. Carried on by emotions, I'm lost in a hurricane of pleasure as he pushes me to the height of euphoria before my mind flew apart in an explosive climax. Another one, again, and yet, another.

My mind was in a constant state of agitation, the lunges of pleasure coming faster and faster until the waves of bliss rolled through us both in a shuddering climax. Our bodies shuddered for minutes in the aftershock. We stayed intertwined for what seemed an eternity.

Pushing against me, Jafari rolled off me, stretched, and turned on his side, gazing at me.

"You're fuckin' awesome, baby," he whispered.

"You fuck like a God," I replied, laying on my back with my arms and legs spread wide.

"I wish I could stay here and do it again? But I can't."

"I'm bushed, baby. Haven't fucked so hard in years. So, I think I'm ready for a shower and some sleep." I said and headed for the bathroom. Opening the door, I turned back to see Jafari and my spouse in matching positions on the two beds, eyeballing me.

"You're a vicious pussy pounder, bro," my love said.

"Yeah, I enjoy fucking."

"Say, when did you start fucking?"

"Back home," Jafari replied. "We were young and horny, and you guys?"

"Wedding night," hubby said.

As I shut the bathroom door, I heard, "The last chick I was with was a hot Cuban girl. She squirted her brains out."

"Fucking hot as hell," my baby said. "Bet you get a ton of pussy."

When I returned to the room, I dressed in a nightgown, and my husband, who watched us the entire time, asked if we would do it again sometime soon.

"Sure," Jafari said. "Email when you want some more, ma'am."

That was the night my husband's unquenchable thirst for more action between other men and me became apparent. He still appeared intensely aroused by what he had seen. However, his plonker was red, irritated, and chaffed from his overdone masturbations.

"Guess we aren't having more fun tonight, baby boy," I said. With a sad smile, I climbed into bed, pulled the covers over me, turned my back to him, and settled into sleep.

And this was my first experience cuckolding my husband, certainly not the last.