All Comments on 'From a Fantasy to the Thrill'

by theWollstonecraftWoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Don't care for the disrespect and humiliation.

Cuckolding, IR or not, does not need that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Idiot sissy wimp husband exposes wife to STD's and she's stupid enough to go along? Nope, not in a million years unless she is a cheating skank slut and then she gets whatever she deserves.

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWoman10 months agoAuthor

Ic69Hunter, I apologize that there wasn't a humiliation tag on the story.

AliceWadeAliceWade10 months ago

It was a very nice story and I wasn't at all offended by the humiliation in the story. Some of us like that sort of thing. Even some men like when the man is humiliated. It would have avoided one of the complaints if you'd put up a warning on it.

Other than no warning, I found nothing wrong with the tale. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story nice to hear it from wifes side

David_e_martinDavid_e_martin10 months ago

This is an exciting story and it’s good to read something that’s not full of spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story.. I enjoyed the humiliation part.I would love to be forcefully kicked out of bed so that my sexy wife could have all the room she needed to be ravaged by her alpha male. The only thing I missed was the wife grinding her cunt into her husband’s mouth and feeding him the bull’s sperm. When my wife does that, my cock almost always jerks..I love feeling it going down my throat.. You’re a great writer..Looking forward to more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want my humiliation to be my wife being fucked better then I ever could by a Blackman with a really thick 9 inch cock. For her to be so worn down he doesn’t ask permission and just does whatever he wants with her. Telling her what a sexy Asian slut she is as he makes her cum for him when he fills her.

I love seeing his powerful blackdick sliding deep in her and hearing her moaning as she shakes for him, pulling him deeper.

B3ndoverB3ndover4 months ago

She ruined the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWollstonecraftWoman@theWollstonecraftWoman
A bored house with a nasty mind and a penchant for writing my fantasies. Most involve revenge on a cheating spouse, a cruel boyfriend/husband, a demanding employer, or a woman who hurt someone. Other wanderings of mind include public sex, instant attractions followed by nasty ...