From a Hetero to a BBC Slut

Story Info
A hetero guy gets introduced to big black cock.
3.5k words
4.35
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjake
tjake
7 Followers

I was a hetero white boy who was introduced to BBC as my first gay experience while working abroad in London. Before that, I had always considered myself as a complete hetero with an occasional bicurious thought perhaps. This is mostly a true story. However, it has been a long time since these events took place so with that caveat let us continue my story. The story is about a time when I was seduced by an older man with a BBC at a local swimming pool. Let's call him Ben. Today, I am not certain if Ben just went there to seduce guys or whether he enjoyed the swimming. Maybe a little bit of both.

I am from northern Europe. I was in my early 20s at the time. Alone in a big city coming from a city with less than fifty thousand people. I had to leave most of my sports-related hobbies behind when I moved abroad so I chose to go swimming at least once a week to keep in shape. After a swim, I usually went for a steam room before hitting showers and the locker room. One day a black guy, maybe 20 years my senior, with a towel covering everything below the waist came to the steam room. He was muscular and about my size. He nodded to me as I was the only other one there. He sat opposite to me a couple of meters apart. I did not think any of it until he let his towel drop and it revealed the huge black cock he had. I had never seen anything like that. The closest had been in some old porn film with John Holmes. I did not think they really existed. The guy was looking at me and saw that I was transfixed on his cock. He smiled but did not say anything and covered it with his towel again.

I left the steam room shortly after a bit embarrassed perhaps. I was thinking about the cock the whole time I was showering. Later, I saw him again as he came to the locker room after I had almost finished dressing. And while passing me to his locker he asked, "Did you like what you saw". After hesitation, I simply replied that it was certainly something different. Regardless, I could not get that man or his cock out of my mind for the next week. I was aroused by the event and it was also a confusing feeling to me at that point.

I ended up jerking off just by thinking about that cock a few times. I did not understand why I would find his cock more hot than any porn I had been watching, but I did. I also made sure that I went to the swimming pool at the same time the next week. I vaguely remember planning this carefully. To my disappointment, he was nowhere to be seen. However, three weeks later he was there. He had come there a bit earlier than me and was in the pool already. I went to the showers and the steam room.

At that point, he had finished swimming and was sitting there as well. However, there were other people in the room and I just nodded to him and went to sit quite far from him. He left shortly after and followed him to the showers a bit later, I just wanted to see the cock again. I saw it and now it looked even bigger when he was not sitting down. I tactically went to a shower alcove where I could admire it without him noticing. It was a big shower room with many alcoves, so that was not difficult and perfectly normal. I was able to admire his cock for a while until he left for the locker rooms. At that point, I had started watching a bit of interracial porn that was available at the time and was imagining myself sucking at his cock. The room was empty and quiet so I masturbated right there. It did not take long until I came. Afterward, I headed to the locker room.

The guy had almost dressed. We exchanged a few words while I was dressing and he even asked where I am from. I said that from a northern country but not living near Feltham and not that far from Heathrow airport. At that point, he pointed out that it is pretty far away to come just shower. It was about half an hour. He got me, but I was quick to reply that it was the steam room I liked here. He then told me that he is from South Africa and lives and works nearby but has to travel often. He also introduced himself. I do not recall what else we chatted but he told me that he frequents a nice local pub nearby the swimming pool and we should get a beer sometime. At this point, I did not feel anything sexual from him apart from those few comments. I told him that I knew other people from South Africa through my work. We both worked in the same field as well. Therefore, I replied positively about meeting him for a beer sometime to chat more.

The next time I saw Ben was a few weeks later. My BBC fantasies had started to calm down at this point. However, we talked a bit more and he asked if I would like to join him for a pint at the pub. I agreed and we left together for the pub. It was about a five-minute walk from the swimming pool. We just chatted about this and that. Nothing sexual, not even innuendos. At some point, I went to the toilets. I was at the urinal when Ben came right next to me. It was a long urinal, so as a man, you would know that this is not common. You usually leave as much space as possible. He took out his cock and started pissing. It was no more than half a meter from me.

No words were exchanged but I could tell that he noticed me looking at his cock again. I moved a bit side. He then looked at me directly and went to wash at the sink while I was left finishing. However, as I turned and was trying to get my pants up, I noticed that Instead of washing his hands, he was washing his cock. The sink was very close to the urinal. Before I could finish putting my pants on he grabbed me and pushed me through into a stall with a single toilet seat. It was not an overly aggressive move. I felt confusion more than anything. Nothing like this has happened to me before. He closed the stall door and put down the lid on the toilet. He proceeded to force me to sit on top of the toilet seat. The area was not big and was only barely able to fit us both. At this point, I really noticed that my heart was pounding in my chest. It had never felt anything like this with any girl.

The guy said to me something like, "I have seen you staring at it". I nodded. He continued, "I like when skinny white boys stare at it". At this point, I started to hesitate and said, "It is just bigger than I have ever seen, it is hard to miss". I was starting to push him aside as my anxiety took over regardless of my heart pounding. It was my thinking brain telling me that you are not gay. He took a bit more aggressive stand and pressed me on the lid. Albeit, I am not that much smaller than him physically, I was not resisting that much and sat back down. He simply took his cock in his hand and slapped it to my face a few times and said, "You will like it. Now, open your mouth". I actually protested and said "I have never done anything like this." But he insisted, and more forcibly said, "Open your mouth!". I opened my mouth and he put the tip of the dick in. It tasted interesting, I think you call that precum, not sure if it was, but I would like to think so and the texture of the cock was also really nice. It tasted nice and nothing like I imagined. My dick had gotten hard as well and he noticed it as I had not been able to put my pants on properly from the urinal.

He said, "I knew you would like it, lick the tip now". I licked but I had never given a blowjob before or even practiced giving one. However, I had been given them and also seen them being given in porn. So, I licked it without my hands as he was still holding me in my place from my shoulders. I had not touched the cock with anything but my mouth. After licking it for a bit and taking the tip to my mouth, he put his hand behind my head and started forcing the cock down to my throat a bit deeper. I saw that I was hardly getting any of it in my mouth or throat, it was that big and fully hard. Once he started pushing it more, I had a gag reflex but he persisted and started fucking my throat with more force.

I have seen pornstars suck cocks on porn but I was not able to take it as deep. I had many small gag reflexes but nothing that forced me to stop as long as I got some air in between the strokes. I was still hard and he was increasing the rhythm slightly while pushing the big black cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I instinctively tried to grab it with my hand to get a bit of control back, but he simply stated, "No hands." The throat fucking lasted for about five minutes give or take. I then felt his cock starting to pulsate inside my mouth and then he just suddenly came. It was a lot of cum or at least it felt like it. A lot more than I have ever produced and I was forced to swallow most of it as he came close to my throat. He pressed my head deeper and deeper until I had a really bad gag reflex and some of the sperm got on my clothes and his jeans. He also spurted some on my face and hair.

He looked very satisfied and put his cock in my mouth again while saying that "Clean it up, like a good white boy". This felt hot. My cock felt it when he called me that. I did my best to lick his cum off his cock but he forced me to clean his jeans with my mouth as well. I was still hard, I had been the whole time. He left saying, "I will see you soon at the table." I think he knew I needed a bit of time. Once I heard him leaving, I jerked off and came almost immediately. I cleaned myself in the stall and proceeded to wash my hands. At this very moment, an older guy came to the bathroom and probably noticed the cum I still had in my face and hair. I went back into the stall and waited for him to leave. I was embarrassed at that point and left the pub instead of going back to the table. My heart and mind racing with a multitude of thoughts.

Until I met him again at the swimming pool, I had already been thinking about his cock most of my waking hours. It did not take a lot of convincing from him to take me to his place after a few pints. He only said that he would like to spend more time with me and I simply nodded. Over the next year, I spent more time in his apartment getting a cardio than I did at the swimming pool. I ended up serving that cock so many times I lost count. He trained me well and not aggressively unless I begged for it. It took me a while to get used to him fucking me as his cock was so big and I had no prior experience. Eventually, I was able to take it fine but it took some time. Every time he fucked me I ended up sore for days. This intensified my sexual fixation with big black cocks. It was a good pain and enforced my sexual desires. I started to realize that I was addicted to the BBC. However, it was not to him specifically. We did not kiss often for example. I also had an impression that he wanted to use me just for sex. He was completely a top and I was his submissive white boy. Neither of us liked kissing but he did a few times when he had come to my mouth. I concluded that I had no romantic feelings towards Ben, but I loved getting fucked and used by him.

He trained me slowly and I ended up serving him many times. When he was traveling, sometimes for months, there were moments when I could not think of anything but big black cocks. Especially, early on, when this was still new to me. I was horny all the time. However, I ran into a dilemma as the guy was not a local either and had to travel a lot. This was more of a problem because he was away sometimes for two to three months at the time. I had started to make other plans. I justified this as I only felt that Ben and I had sex with each other and that is only what it was for both of us. We did nothing else together apart from having a few pints occasionally at the pub where I had been throat fucked by him that momentous day. When he was away I tried to jack off to some interracial porn but soon realized that is not enough. I had also not considered any female relationships at this point. My sexual preference had completely adjusted to serving Ben's black cock. It had been like this for some time. It feels like a year or so, multiple times a week when he was in London, but long breaks in between. I had become more experienced and was able to throat his cock much deeper and had no problem taking a good pounding as well.

I started to frequent a gay bar in Brixton which was mostly a black area in London even at the time. I drank quite heavily until I got used to it. Nothing sexual happened for the first few times. I chatted to some people but most of them were also more submissive. I did not get a lot of attention from the more alpha-looking men, as I was 185cm tall and weighed about 85kg. I thought that I was probably not their ideal picture of a hookup. Eventually, a nice-looking regular guy, about 20 years older than me, came to talk to me and invited me to their table. I stayed at their table for the rest of the evening and they asked whether I would like to join them for a few drinks afterward. Of course, I knew what that meant. These were all alpha male types and a few of them had been groping me already. I had played a tease by moving their hands off for most evening. I saw that there were other white guys in the bar but typically not many and most of them also looked quite submissive sorts and smaller than me.

I was probably the most normal-looking white guy there and dressed pretty similar to the black guys at the table. I think they knew from the start that I wanted to provide a service to black cocks as I explained that I am not looking for a boyfriend when they asked. Later that evening, they invited one of those submissive-looking white guys to join our table as well. This white guy convinced me to leave with them. I think he knew at least two of them. I did it against my better judgment. I was simply too horny as I had been stroking the guy next to me for a while. He had moved my hand to his crotch and whispered something like "Do not remove it." I can say that I was anxious but it was so horny being told that. He also whispered other dirty things to me until we left for the after-party.

The place we went to was about a 15-minute walk from the club. I was pretty tipsy at that point. We had been drinking all evening but nothing that hard. I was not drunk. The living room of the two-story house had black leather sofas, one two-seater sofa, and another bigger three-seater. I still remember that they had some ugly red wallpapers there. I do not remember much else. The problem was that the black guys had taken all the seats. The other white guy tried to sit on the side of one of them but the guy I assumed was the owner ordered us both to get on our knees. At that point, the black guys were all taking their cocks out and started jerking. However, I have to admit that only some of them were big but even the smaller ones were bulkier than my own I think only one was bigger than Ben's.

What followed was the wildest night of my life, me and the other white guy were fucked every which way for the whole night until about 5-6 am so about 4 hours. I vaguely remember that I took at least 3 loads inside me. I also had to swallow many loads. They came multiple times into my throat and not directly to my mouth. This happened once when I was being spit-roasted. It was so hot when a BBC came to my mouth while being spit-roasted and the next guy started to fuck my throat almost instantly after that. It is still my favorite thing that has ever happened sexually as I had a lot cum inside my mouth and throat while sucking a new cock without being allowed to really spit or swallow it properly. Never felt so used and loved it.

Still today, I have not been fucked as well as I was that night and no sex with a woman has ever felt anything like that. I came without actually touching my dick at all this did not happen with Ben. There were 7 to 8 top guys in total during that night, only five from the club but they called a few more. The black guys started leaving once they were done with us and I fell asleep on the sofa, fully naked but with a blanket on. Once I woke up, I took my clothes without having a shower but washed my face and tried to clean cum off from my hair.

I had to take a train back to another suburb. I was also a bit scared as they ran out of condoms at one point but did not want to stop. They never asked whether I wanted to continue without condoms, but probably would not have wanted them to stop either. So at least half of the night, I was fucked raw and at one point they even made me clean the cum out of cocks that they used to fuck the other guy. They also liked to change between us. At least one of them liked to spank me, which I did not mind. So, I think all of them fucked me that night at least for a while. I was called with all sorts of slutty names and I loved it. Afterwards, I remember feeling a like slut for months and able to jerk off just by thinking about these events.

Thankfully, the test came back negative and outside this one extreme example, I have been more careful. I was pretty sick for a few days as my throat and ass hurt so much after taking all that cock. I still recall the feeling the next morning, feeling completely satisfied if a bit scared but I would like to be in that place again. I never had an experience that comes even close to that but I did fuck with many black guys over the next four years I stayed in London but never had another gangbang. During those days, they were not as simple to organize as they would be today.

Sadly, I have now lived in northern Europe for many years where there are not so many black people around. Unfortunately, I do not feel anything sexual towards other white men and never had sexual experiences with them either. I have been with a girlfriend for many years and she has no idea what I like but I can still have fun sex with her. It is just not the same but as you get older life is about other things as well. I feel more romantically connected to girls still but I love the act of being used by black men.

tjake
tjake
7 Followers