From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen brushes my bangs and says, "Dear you will no longer call me Mistress or call Alan, Sir. It is Helen and Alan and you are Chantel. You are our submissive maid and a room mate. I also am proud to call you my new dear girl friend." as she pecks my cheek.

I smile and say, "Thank you Helen, my life is very exciting right now. I am comfortable being your dutiful and cute house maid in my maids dresses. I'm ok with making more sex videos. We all like the money, it can be good especially if I go with future surgeries."

Helen says, " Chantel honey, I will though help enforce a health and lady-like diet for you. No more sissy slave diet. I want to help get your weight down from your 180-185lbs given your 5'10" height and down to 165lbs or so. We will begin workout training together. You will now come with me to the ladies gym 3 times per week and do yoga 2 times per week. That said honey I have some things for you."

Helen steps out and soon comes back in a big bag she pulls out a shoe box and hands it too me. Inside is a cute pair of barbie pink Nike ladies trainers. She then pulls out a black spandex leotard and pink spandex leotard and a white spandex leotard, with black, pink and white high cut ladies shorts. I will wear tights with these these leotards and ladies shorts, they will either be black, pink or white tights for our work outs. She then gives me a pair of pink gymnast soft shoes for our yoga days.

She says, "You will be the cutest new t-girl around honey."

I smile an say. "Thank you Helen, you make me feel very special right now."

Helen says as she plays with my hair, "You are Chantel, the first t-girl Alan and I will ever see and enjoy to watch grow into her true womanhood."

I smile and say, "Yes, I'm sure my new journey to becoming a trans woman shall be exciting."

Helen tells me that I will go with her to the ladies fitness centre in the morning, so be up, made up in one of my new leotards, tights, shorts and pink trainers before we go... Go as two women now.

Morning comes and I get up, take my hormones pills, put on some makeup, trying to keep pretty. I put on my black leotard, white tights and the black ladies shorts. Tie up my new barbie pink trainers and put on my new sandy shoulder length wig with a head band. Helen is also dressed and ready to go she is in her Royal blue leotard, white tights, white trainers, blue shorts and her light auburn hair is also with a headband. Helen compliments me in my outfit and I do to her. This is quite unreal for me right now, now that I'm going trans my relationship with Helen is more as girl friends. I'm beaming she says, she already senses a whole new and brighter side to me as I become a woman. Helen makes us a morning smoothie and we then grab our hand bags, each put on white ladies hoodies and scamper out to Helens Tiguan to the head off to the Ladies gym.

Helen says, "Hun, I hope you are not worried because you look like a nice woman, you know you feminize well. Besides it may be a women's fitness centre but they are quite progressive. You are not the first trans girl to come and workout there. They have two ladies change rooms and all showers are individual. One ladies room is for more conservative women who may be bothered by a trans girl, the other is more liberal and I'd say 2/3rds of the women are using that one and know true trans girls just want to fit in."

I say, "Good Helen, I do not want to be a problem, I like you said, just want to be treated like any other woman there."

Helen adds, "No problem honey, it's a safe place for gals like you, just be yourself and be respectful."

We arrive about 5 minutes later, it's not too busy as we enter. We are greeted and each sign in as we are both members (Helen pre-signed me up already). It is noted I am a trans woman, for mutual respect but I am told by the front desk staff to not to worry, just be myself.

We lock our bags and hoodies in a locker and I follow Helen to a morning stretch session which will be followed by aerobics. Helen tells me as a trans woman I no longer want to build up male type muscle. The hormones will affect my muscle mass but I want to tone and stay cardio fit as well as get my weight down to 165lbs. Yoga on other days will help with being more graceful and flexible.

The two of us in our leotards, tights, shorts, trainers and headbands join in with four other ladies and a lead instructor. All in some form of ladies exercise outfits mostly leotards, with little skirts or shorts. I am in a whole new world, foreign to all that as a man and even different as when I was just a sissy crossdresser. I am made to feel as if I am a woman. It is an odd feeling, but I really like it. I know as the hormones shape my emotions and will grow to be more feminine and that will probably amp this new experience up for me.

Helen, myself and other ladies stretch and warm up, Leotards and sighs and breathes make this all so easy to accept for me. Once warmed up some ladies leave too join other exercises and such. Helen leads me and we stretch for about 10 more minutes before she moves on to discuss more.

She says, "How do you feel Chantel?"

I smile an reply, "Good Helen, it's all so new and exciting for me."

Helen adds, "You look good in your leotard, tights, shorts and pink trainers, just like any other lady here, once I get you down to about 165lbs you will rock it even more."

I reply, "Thank you Helen, I look forward to that and I must say you look good in your outfit too. A goal for me is to look as shapely and healthy as you do dear."

We move to another work area and begin to do aerobics and the lady instructor is very good at keeping it flowing well. Helen says this is about 20 minutes and will be all we need to do today. I'm going to work up a sweat or a very healthy female glow, but to not worry and just have fun. It was so exciting in my outfit with all the ladies in simple outfits doing aerobics and yes quite a good workout for me, a new woman in the process.

After Helen and I stop we both get a towel and pat ourselves dry, she gets us both a bottle of water and we sit, cool down and relax. Helen begins to associate with other ladies and introduces me to them. She wants to be honest and tells all who talk and visit that I am her ex husband and now am transitioning to becoming trans woman. The ladies all generally are excited for me, interested in my journey and compliment me on how feminine I already look. I am blushing and soak it all in. To be the centre of such attention and my soon to be legal ex-wife but new girl friend so excited for me is well quite emotional.

Soon we are off to the change room and undress in private showers and wash up. I can't believe this all and it's all so odd but so now well ME! I am really taking to becoming a woman. I wash my wig and shake it dry so as to put it back on, my makeup is off but I still look and feel womanly, In my bag is a clean bra and panty and clean pink t-shirt and I put my black shorts back on. I am bare legged as I put my pink trainers on and a ball cap on my wig. I pack up my leotard and tights as I walk out and Helen is dressed similarly as we gather up our things and walk out. We chit chat with few other ladies, they all gush over the new trans girl in me and I feel like I'm in heaven.

Driving home Helen's proud of me and I love how she has helped me find out really who I am and as a transsexual woman that I know I want this more than ever now. Once we get home I must dress up as a maid as I do have jobs too do and I am ok and it is all good money and I enjoy the sex too. Helen is off to work and she kisses Alan as he leaves. Alan rents his house out now and lives with us full time now as once our divorce goes through Helen and Alan plan to marry.

I get made up, dressed up in a black satin maids dress, black pantyhose and black suede 5 inch heels, grab the work order, two houses of now regular male clients, 2.5 hours booked at each. First house is Johnny who is a divorced 37 y.o. white male long haul truck driver and has me tend to his home once every two weeks, he is a horn dog and I know we will have good sex too. I know I will suck him off and he usually gives huge sums of his hot cum as he generally goes without when he is on the road. He will also fuck me hard, he is a vigorous ass pounder and totally loves fucking my girlie body and ready to be used butt hole.

My afternoon client is Markus, a widower of about 6 months and 61 years old, he as such finds excitement in having a cute, sexy maid like me sexily clean his house, serve him food and drink as well as entertain him. He is not into fucking me and only has me suck his cock once in a while. Markus really enjoys masturbating as he watches me clean in my makeup, hair, sexy maid dress, pantyhose and heels. He masturbates to build up his lust but not to cum right away. He gets turned on by delaying his wanting gratification.

Later when I am near done cleaning is when he usually wants to release his cum. He gets off mostly by having me sit with my sexy long pantyhose clad legs and sexy heels out in front for him to stare at and run his left hand over as he kneels between my legs and strokes his very hard cock with his right hand. He typically goes wild as he then shoots cum on my pantyhose clad legs. He then with his fingers scoops up his spilled semen off my legs and feeds me as well as licks his own seed up. I love watching him get off and to see him so excited by such. Hey if it makes him happy.

******************************************

Chapter Eight to follow soon.

12