From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans forward and kisses me one last time.

I say, "Go to her...I'll be ok...go get your girl...best wishes to you both."

He lets my hands go and slowly walks away and gets into his car. I watch him drive off. I then go inside, once the door closes I break down like a blubbering school girl. I just sit on the floor and cry. Helen and Alan are still at work, so I go to the bathroom clean my face and then fix my makeup a bit. I grab my car keys and get in my car to drive for a while. I park back at the park and just sit inside my car thinking.

Time passes, I see the clock and it's now 4:30pm. I drive home and Helen and Alan are home. I park the car and get out. I despondently walk to the front door. I enter and make my way upstairs.

Helen says, "Chantel, that you? How is Jack? Is he feeling better?"

I stop, stumble, choke back a tear and say, "He's going to be...be better." as I sniffle and hide my tears, then say, "I will be in my room if you...you want me."

I quickly walk to my room, close the door and sit on my bed, tears stream again as I zip off my pink knee boots and lay on my bed, holding Charlie my big white teddy bear, wiping my tears.

In the living room Helen and Alan talk.

Helen says, "Something is wrong, Chantel is bothered by something."

Alan says, "You sure, maybe she just wants to be alone."

Helen says, "No hun, she's upset, I got to find out."

Alan says, "You should leave her be, if she has something on her mind she will tell us."

Helen replies, "No, women's intuition, she is upset at something." I'll be back later as I check on her.

Helen gets up and walks to my bedroom as she quietly knocks, asking, "Chantel, are you ok? Something bothering you?"

I sniffle and say, "Umm..I'll be...be ok?"

She says, "Chantel can I come in?"

I sniffle more and say, "Um...ok...if..if you want."

Helen opens the door and turns on the light. She quietly walks to my bed and sits as she sees me in a fetal position hugging my teddy bear, my back facing to the door.

She asks, "Chan, what's wrong? It's ok you can tell me honey."

I start balling, making mess of myself, choking back tears and breath's as I roll over and look at her I say, "He broke up with me...Jack broke up with me...it hurts so much Helen."

Helen shocked says, "No...no did he?...Oh Chantel...I'm so sorry, why?" as she rubs my shoulder and moves her hand to rub my back.

I sit up tears streaming and say, "His...his wife met with him in Calgary on the weekend...she wants to reconcile."

Helen says, "Oh dear...and what did he tell her?"

I sigh and then say, "He told me he wanted to push back at first, but they talked about things and he agreed to give it another try." I start crying more and Helen hugs me. I say, "I never saw it come...coming, I thought, we had [as I take big breathe] a good thing."

Helen still hugging me says, "You did babe, you did."

I reply as I swallow hard, "He is right by saying the had 24 years together and two grown daughters, how could I compete with that?"

Helen says,still hugging me an now rocking us, "Oh Chantel I'm so sorry, Jack was a wonderful man...I guess he feels an obligation to Christine. I so wish I could fix it for you." as she kisses the top of my head.

Tears still trickle as I say, "I told him to go to her...I don't want to be a home wrecker...it...it was the hardest thing for me to say...I love him...it hurts so much."

Helen says, "Honey he has his calling, I know it's so hard for you right now but you will get over it, trust me ok?"

I say, "Yes, I will but it's gonna hurt for a long while."

Helen says, Chan, you found Jack out of the blue and look what happened? You had a few months of good times, you are a beautiful girl and a wonderful person, another man is just waiting to find you...Just you wait and see."

I wipe my eyes and say as I giggle to deflect my pain, "I probably look like Hell?"

Helen wipes my eyes and says, "No honey you always look beautiful, you just sport raccoon eyes." as she giggles to, she adds, "Would you like a drink hun?"

I sit up and say, "No Helen, I think I'm going get out of these clothes and take long hot bath."

She says, "You do that, you let it out if you need be, but Chan trust me you will be ok another wonderful man is out there for you, ok?"

I say, "Ok, thanks Helen."

Helen gets up walked out and lets me be. She goes to tell Alan and he is sad for me but as I get undressed to my underwear to go to the bathroom, he says, "Chantel, babe, please trust us you will be ok, we both love you and we are here for you, don't forget that."

I say, "Thanks Alan, I won't."

I run a hot bubble bath put a neck pad down and strip nude. I get into the water and ease back. I let out more tears but soon suck it up I try to de-stress. I put a warm cloth over my eyes and ease myself. About 15 minutes later I wash up and get out, a big towel around me and then my pink fluffy robe. I get out and walk to the bar and mix a drink, a rye and coke the sit and chat with Helen and Alan as we talk more about the break up. They ask if I want to have any maid work appointments cancelled? I say to them no, I want to keep busy for now. I try to relax I do go to my room an listen to some music as I think about Jack and it's all so hard but I have to begin to get over it.

I get a text message from Jack. [a 'broken heart emoji' and Im sorry, I luv you, never wanted to hurt you. I hope you understand Chan. You are the best, my 'heart emoji' is broken, please forgive me.]

I text him back, [a 'sad face emoji' I luv you and I forgive you as you need to be with Christine. Ill be ok. 'heart emoji' and a I will always luv you.]

I decide to go to bed, hug Charlie and hope a good night sleep will help. Life does go on.

*************************

Chapter twelve to follow soon.

Follow up here. I know this chapter became a very sad one. I contemplated in whether writing it or not. I chose to go with it as I want my story to feel more real. Hearts do break in life and I want to build a written roller coaster ride. I could have just only wrote and write happy and sexy/erotic stuff, but I feel Chantel and others around her become better characters and more human in quality if they encounter strife and in Chantel's case sadness of lost love. Maybe it has bothered some of my readers by my writing this chapter. However I hope we all felt for Chantel and even Jack for his predicament. But fret not readers, the story will not end in sadness. Life will move on and for Chantel will get better and interesting, please stick with me as more chapters are set to follow.

12