From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikel says, "Hey for fun can we see it, I mean it must be nice right."

Jill says, "Oh yes, it's very nice." as she hands it to Mikel.

He says, "Chan what do you think about it" as he holds the box showing it to me.

I take my right hand and pull my right side hair back over my ear and look at this lovely gold ring with big diamond in centre and surrounded by a ring of smaller diamonds. "It's lovely, my God look at it."


Mikel smiles and says, "Yes Chantel it is lovely, you know what? It seems appropriate here, [a pause] Chantel, you are a most unique person, a lady I have totally fallen in love with. Never would I have imagined meeting such a vibrant and exciting lady as you."

I am now beginning to clue in. I begin to breathe heavily and pant, as I continue to listen to Mikel.

He adds, "I have realized that I cannot live without you, I love you from the deepest recesses of my heart, Chantel I will be honored and will love and care for you dearly if you will accept my hand in marriage?"

I am near hyperventilating, my right hand is fanning my face as I cannot believe what I am hearing, I see the lady staff watching and wait for my answer Melissa holding up the cell phone as camera. Tears come to my eyes as I say, "YES! oh my God YES! Mikel, Yes, I will marry you."

He takes my hand and places there ring on my finger and then embraces me with hug and big long kiss. Other staff watch and come out front. Congratulations are said and a most special moment for Mikel and myself happens. The staff tell use this is why they enjoy working in shops as this, the joy of love and bringing together two people in love.

My mind is a glow it feels as if I have drank a bottle of Champagne, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I now want to gift my 'fiancee', wow I think to myself, 'My fiancee, who'd have thunk not two odd years ago I'd be engaged as a trans woman and to a stud of man to me?"

I say, "Darlin, I want to give you a gift today, really so bad, I want to find you something you enjoy here in this shop today."

Mikel kisses me and say's, "Hmm not sure, but honey you do not have to do this."

I say with a big smile, "But I want to hun."

Mikel begins to look at watches, he comes across some Tag Heuers, He sees a nice Formula One watch with the Senna moniker, a steel bracelet and a classic Tag Heuer analog face. I see he likes it. He sees it's $2000.00 and he says it's too expensive.

I interject, "You love it babe?"

Mikel says, "Yeah but Chan it's $2000.00."

I look at Jill and ask her to write it up, I tell Mikel it's a symbol of my love for you and worth every penny to me. I tell him I love him so much.

Finishing up the transactions we are wished well by the staff and walk out hand in hand. I can't help as we strut along the sidewalk to look at my engagement ring and tell him how happy I am. He as a real man knows that pleasing a gal, his gal is a very special thing to do.

We end our day by Mikel driving me back home and we all show Helen an Alan that we are engaged. They are both happy for us but Helen is so pleased of me. She tells me they one about it week ago and it was so hard to keep its a secret from me. She has seen me shape into such a woman and a wonderful gal, who is in love with Mikel and she see's Mikel is so in love with me. They discuss a wedding date and Helen actually suggests we both get married on the same day November 17. The banquet hall is booked and we can be each others Matron's of Honour and Best Men. Helen and Alan are not looking for huge weddings and neither are Mikel and myself as we are all into our second or third marriages. Mine though a first as a woman. So we all agree and we also figure, well Helen and Alan are going Hawaii for 7 days, why not us too?

Anyways we still have big plans to make...I will have other big decisions to make of myself and for Mikel.

****************************************

Chapter Fifteen to follow soon.

12