All Comments on 'From a Loving Wife'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would set her out with the garbage and let the kids see what she did.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Why would he ever want that again when he can get some clean, normal, sweet woman who would treat him like the king of her world?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Kelly says these comments get her totally hot.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago

Gotta love a whore. I'd pimp the bitch out to make her pay for cheating me and force he to recruit he female friends for me to fuck. Of course, I've already done everything she wanted to my wife, so if this cunt had been mine, she wouldnt have strayed in the first place.

barb45barb45about 3 years ago

Loved it. 5 star. Hope this continues into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pray she didn't already bring home an STD and dump the lying, cheating whore in the gutter, where she belongs.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Kelly says the gutter sounds kinky as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stumbled onto this story by chance, and I'm so glad I did. Your writing flows so well, Kelly is a three-dimensional character and the sex scenes were hot. What REALLY pushed my rating to 5* were your replies to the butthurt basement-dwellers. It made me laugh. Five shiny stars, and I'll check out your other work. Thanks for writing.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Now I'm blushing. Thank you for the stars! :-)

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I love this story it was a refreshing change from a lot of boring wife stories. I hope there is not a part two to this because I think you would spoil it. Unless of course you had something very kinky from the husband's side which his wife didn't even know about that would be interesting.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I agree this works well as a standalone and that if I ever write a sequel it will be from the husband’s perspective, but rather than reveal a secret side to him I think it would be the revelation. A letter sent in return, from husband to wife, detailing his reaction to her erotic degradation, and he had read and watched in helpless horror, but was left with a feverish desire for more, and indeed to do more, and perhaps the letter details his subsequent journey... but that's as far as my thoughts have gone.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

So.... why did she go off the rails? Kelly is mentally ill and needs intervention. Yeah, sis needs to get her some serious help, as self-destructive behavior of this nature is abnormal. Her eventual, ultimate debasement will be taking her own life. It's your story, but understanding and overcoming the depth of her self-hatred needs to drive any sequel. You also need a 'Mental Illness' tag.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is a story of sexual liberation through erotic degradation. Kelly didn't so much go off the rails as change to a different track. Each step of her journey was planned out in advance. The self-destruction is of her old, innocent self and the lie of her perfect marriage, and I feel she finds a new balance by the end. The real question is whether her husband will ever forgive her.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

This is a story of sexual liberation through erotic degradation. Kelly didn't so much go off the rails as change to a different track. Each step of her journey was planned out in advance. The self-destruction is of her old, innocent self and the lie of her perfect marriage, and I feel she finds a new balance by the end.

if she really does love her husband, why never informed him/included him in the process? Informed him she was not satisfied. She needed more. If he wished to join her each step she planned it was up to him but she was going to do it anyway as she planned. Or could she see in the future that one her steps would be cuckolding him unaware? Or would she not be liberated /reborn if she had not bombarded him with this act of cruelty? She also mentions she regrets the act of cruelty to him? How can you regret something you planned?

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

You don't think people think in self-contradictory ways?

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

The wife could have talked to the husband if she wanted to try something different sexually / spice things up but there would be no story here if she did that.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I think she knew he wouldn't react well, and that at first she had no intention of ever telling him about it, but also the idea of him watching in horror as she was used and degraded by other men gradually became an essential part of the experience.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

It is not necessary to reply to every comment.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

No it isn't, and I don't, but I like to, and now I'm just depressed and very aware that I'm responding to a comment that doesn't need a reply.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

I think we should stop this comment thread before we risk serious depression by me claiming the rights to the Zo stories continuation to the Vale stories.

I would prefer that option be given to somebody who can write stories better than I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish my wife sent me a letter like that with a video. I would reclaim her and I would become her cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a gutter slut skank, deserving nothing and he's way, way too willing to let a whore walk all over him. Pathetic characters, all around.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry, Kelly is unable to read this comment at the moment. Something about not getting out of bed for less than $10k.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Yeah... good luck with all of that SWAMP DONKEY ....

this is the sad woman sitting at the bar until closing in the week leading up to the X-Mass holiday... with deep premature aging lines all over her face (like looking at an ariel shot of Area 51 or some shit) with at least one missing chopmper, look for medicinal relief or a cock or two.... Wondering why doesn't any of my dates ever introduce me to their friends or loved ones.....

When I yell from the other end of the bar ( behind which I am working) ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

to which she replies. "OH FUCK YOU CHRIS!"

But for a moment I see her soul crushing saddness... and I throw her an invite to Christmas Eve dinner at my house, to which she gladly exceps ( I am single too for a whole other reason, but that is why she lets me in a little, I am 42 and have been celebate for 16 years)

Please seek help... Please

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Society puts pressure on people to be "normal". In a marriage where one person is vanilla and the other needs more, then it is the one who needs more who must compromise or be seen as "abnormal". This story marks a new beginning for Kelly. It is a declaration. Perhaps you're right and there is only soul-crushing sadness in her future, but I don't believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea of what is "normal" exists for good reason. While most people think of sex almost continually it's is utterly psychotic to risk burning down your life for a sexual fantasy. It's not liberation it's an all consuming obsession exchanging one set of chains for another. Very much like a drug addict who leaves a path of destruction in their wake.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

The idea of what is "normal" exists to maintain social power structures and inequality. It benefits people who can identify as "normal" and sidelines those who cannot. That aside, I don't disagree that it can be dangerous to embrace sexual fantasy, but I think also that sometimes the necessary gets painted as destructive by those who cling to normality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complaining of "inequality" while claiming the need to be humiliated and treated as less than human is a fine example of cognitive dissonance. The only thing sexual fantasy's of this kind accomplish is the cracking the foundation of the family. It's poison.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Our sexual fantasies often contrast to our real lives. Thus the judge seeks to be whipped and the politician grovels at his mistress's feet. Hen-pecked husbands dream of vengeance against their 'whore' wives and boys in their basements imagine the power to manipulate the desires and flesh of beautiful women. If perfect-wife Kelly dreams of being the ultimate slut, how is that any worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the context of the story fantast had become a destructive reality.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

For Kelly, reality was already broken. It had been broken for years. The question is whether a new reality can be born from the ashes of the old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is there no response from her husband or other family members?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Are you begging for a sequel?

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitabout 2 years ago

Nice work! I can’t help laughing at the spirited defenders of “normal.” I wonder what normal ever did for them to merit such support.

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

I absolutely love the story and i agree with your views of society control of what's normal and what's not .funny thing is even all the critics that hate every thing about the wife. they all have hidden kinks but somehow because its behind the doors unlike the wife here its okay. truth is no matter what's normal or abnormal somebody pays the price. This story craves part 2

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Ah, but should Part 2 be her destruction, or his seduction?

Thanks for reading & commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I for one would expect part 2 to advance her deconstruction (imho the "destruction" part had already occurred by the time the first page of part 1 closed). As to whether a later part with a seduction should happen, it depends on how deep down you would take her story ;-)

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Another chapter please concerning her utter destruction.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs5 months ago

Phew! What a ride!

AlinaXAlinaX5 months agoAuthor

lol - Thanks for reading and commenting. :-)

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

After he got the video, he sent it to her family and friends. How did it get onto the internet? No idea!

AlinaXAlinaX2 months agoAuthor

I think she'd like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...