From Across the Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just so happens that you are right, I am in the mood for some good meat". she stated, as she was using both her hands to undo his belt and the rest of the barriers.

Less than ten seconds later, the promised meat came into frame.

A menacing, thick, towering, oversized, and veiny cock to be sure.

I was both deeply horrified and honestly impressed.

I guess you cannot judge people just from the first impressions.

If I would have guessed, before seeing that, I would have guessed that the guy didn't pack much south of the belly button.

Cameron always looked harmless to me.

But there was nothing harmless there.

That thing looked intimidating as fuck.

Thanks to my stupid zoom cameras, I could watch that monster in 4k.

I didn't have a definite way to measure, but that shit looked about nine inches, minimum.

" Oh my fucking god" I heard.

That's when I finally noticed Becca's face just beside the thing, inches away from it.

I wasn't the only one impressed.

"How the fuck can you walk around with that?"

"It's not like I can just choose to leave it at home whenever I want" he jested "besides, when It is like this, I just can not, else I would look really stupid"

"Happy to see me?" she jested back, as she used her small index finger to poke at the tip.

"Enraptured" he declared, as he used his free right hand to swing it gently from side to side, just in front of her face.

She followed it with her eyes as it moved, with a feverish look on them.

"Come, it's time for both of you to get better acquainted" he ordered.

"She obeyed him, she came closer gradually, until it was pressed against her right cheek.

Cameron then playfully used his hand to smack it gently on that same cheek.

Then, the other, and her nose afterward.

Basically, he had rubbed and smacked his penis across the entirety of my little sister's face within seconds.

"Ok, now it's time for each other's first kiss" he kept dictating the actions.

It was obvious by now, It was Becca's first time seeing it, be it for her initial reaction, or her hesitance.

"Great," I thought, the first time they perform, and I happen to have a front-row seat for the premiere.

She finally acted, giving it a little peck at first, then a few more proper kisses.

She kissed the glans first, then she moved a little down the shaft, to kiss the sides of it.

Cameron just laid there, with his head hung back, enjoying the sensation, occasionally lifting it to also enjoy the view.

I honestly envied the guy from the bottom of my heart.

Her actions were awkward, but she was doing her best, and it showed on Cameron's face.

"I want more" he suddenly declared.

And taking her little head with both of his hands, he shoved his cock inside her mouth.

Becca attempted to screech, but it was swiftly muffled by the intruding cock down her mouth.

"Yeah, just like that...." he mused, as he kept holding her head and moving it up and down.

Becca found herself becoming his blowjob toy.

She tried to use her tiny arms to back away, but her position was awkward and he was just much stronger than her, making her unable to accomplish her goal.

She struggled for a few more seconds until she finally gave up, her little hands stopped pushing and just rested against his hips.

I could, quite clearly, see a sight I won't forget for the rest of my life.

My little sister's petite mouth was being violated by our neighbor's huge cock.

I saw how Becca was struggling to swallow the whole thing.

She was always getting in trouble because she couldn't shut up.

Cameron had a rather interesting way to solve that problem.

The guttural sounds that she produced while sucking him were registered masterfully by the microphones.

Her delicate little lips stretched beyond their capabilities to make room for that monster, while her saliva ran down his shaft and even fell from the sides of her mouth and her chin.

The truest image of a facefuck I had ever seen, came courtesy of my little sister.

Tears began to form in her eyes, evidencing the struggle she was going through.

By now, his whole cock was shiny, because of her saliva.

"Yeah baby, keep going" he huffed "I knew I had to stick my dick inside this mouth from the first time I saw you."

Cameron was having the time of his life, as he used my little sister.

"Go deep" he commanded, and then shoved his cock as far as he could down her throat.

Becca opened her mouth as much as she could, while the cock disappeared inside her mouth.

Becca once again tried to back away, and once again, this time with even more violence, he held her in place.

I watched my little sister's eyes rolling back, I didn't know if because of the pleasure, or the air deprivation.

"Motherfucker" I yelled as I shook the screen with both hands "You're hurting her, you're gonna kill her" I raged.

But, Cameron seemed to have experience, he let go just in time for her to continue existing.

She slumped down to the floor, in front of the couch, coughing and gasping for breath.

"Asshole" she chastised between coughs.

"You liked it, bitch" he grinned.

Then he stood up, with Becca on her knees right in front of him.

"Keep going, bitch" he ordered.

It was obvious by now that the polite and amicable way he had treated her before was completely gone now

He was already scoring,

As such, there was no need to pretend anymore.

I suppose Becca thought this as well because she did just as he instructed.

I couldn't help but marvel, at how different people can act from their usual selves when they are having intimacy.

Becca, my little sister, was always a loudmouth, a sassy troublemaker, the kind of girl who wouldn't do as told, for the simple fact that you told her to.

And now...here she was.

On her knees, worshipping a stranger's cock, and obeying him.

Cameron had used little over half an hour, to take that young lioness, and tamed her, so thoroughly, that now, only a meek little obedient female kitten remained, ready to obey.

She kept being on her knees, swallowing that cock for about five minutes more.

"Now it's time for the main course" he fiendishly announced.

She kept mum and got up from the floor.

"Take that off" he pointed at her blouse.

Becca just nodded and proceeded to remove her invisible bra and the blouse.

Her perky tits made their entrance.

They were fairly big, youthful, and soft.

Her nipples and areolas were of a pretty bright pink shade.

Cameron ogled them for a second, before reaching one hand to touch them.

"Gorgeous," he said.

I agreed with his assessment.

"Come," he said, as he grabbed her wrist and moved while walking back towards the couch.

Becca didn't resist as she was getting dragged there.

Cameron let himself down heavily over the couch and pulled Becca on top of him.

Becca straddled him while opening her milky white legs to accommodate herself on top of him.

"Ready?" he inquired.

"I don't think it will fit" she answered in a low voice.

"we'll make it fit, rest assured" was his reply.

He used one hand to guide it, while he used the other to move aside her underwear, which he hadn't even bothered to remove.

I watched with bated breath as the tip got closer and closer.

Becca had a perfectly groomed pussy, only a small inverted perfect little triangle, of that natural redhead bush remained, on that otherwise pristine and cleanly shaved little pussy.

The first attempt came, and Cameron tried to pry open those tiny little lips unsuccessfully.

The second one found a better measure of success, as he finally got the lips to part.

Still, he couldn't slide it further.

"It hurts" she whined.

"Settle down, bitch, it's not like you are a virgin" he barked.

"I never had one this big" she tried to explain.

"You won't be able to say that, once I'm finished" He smirked, as he spat in his hand, which he used to moisten the tip a bit more.

I watched, in ultra-high definition, my little sister's pussy lips struggle to swallow him.

He entered her an inch deeper on every try.

"Time's up bitch" he sneered.

And then, placing both his hands on her shoulders, used his entire strength to push her down.

"Thanks for the meal, bitch" he mockingly said in her ear, once she finished sliding all the way down.

Becca was already moistened, I could see that on the screen, but that doesn't mean that she was ready for that.

He caught her completely unprepared, and as a result, the poor little thing couldn't even scream, or so much as screech, like before, all that escaped her mouth was the tiniest squeal I had ever heard.

She slumped on him immediately.

Evidently, such a sudden, violent assault was too much for her.

She stayed so for about half a minute, breathing heavily.

"Why did you do that?" she sobbed, almost on the verge of tears.

"Had to be done, otherwise, we'd be finishing by noon, and I seriously doubt Nicole would like that."

"Still you could've warned me"

"Wouldn't make a difference, you would have still felt the same thing, this way it was like removing a band-aid, it was over before you knew it" he reasoned.

"wait a minute...where's the condom?" she asked.

"You saw me put one on?" he frowned.

"We can't do it raw" she hissed.

"Even if we had a whole box, each of them would've ripped apart trying to get it in."

I was already kind of numb by now, no longer screaming at the screen or shaking it, as a sense of infinite helplessness invaded me.

What he said made sense, to some extent, but still, he made no effort to even try.

I suppose, being the owner of that thing, he had encountered similar situations before.

And yet, the cold hard fact remained, that he was killed, balls deep, bareback, inside my sister.

"Don't worry baby, if anything happens I can take care of it" he promised.

Becca was not given more time to mull over it.

As Cameron started moving.

Tiny movements at first.

Becca still felt them alright, as she let a small gasp escape her beautiful little mouth.

"ohhh yeah...just like that...* he groaned, as both his and her movements slowly started to synchronize.

" hmmm...ah...ah...oh my god..." could be heard very clearly.

Becca's youthful pussy was getting brutalized.

She was not at all accustomed to either his length or his girth.

Evidence of that was that her originally pink pussy, was now sporting a shade of beet red.

I watched on...as her youthful elastic pussy lips were put to the test.

Every time he took a part of his cock out, they stretched outwards, still tightly gripping him.

And every time he sunk it in, they would contract inwardly in response.

I must confess that Rebecca's pussy is the most perfect pristine pussy I have ever laid eyes on.

That award used to belong to Nicole, but I had to be honest, Rebecca's took first place today.

Although the pristine part should fade away fairly soon.

Should assaults like the present one become a recurring happenstance?

By now, Rebecca's body had adjusted somewhat, and now she was happily sliding up and down, using his cock as a rail.

"Yeah...c'mon...harder....faster...." he grunted.

She did her best to comply while using both of her hands to cover her mouth.

It was clear that it was not a matter of will, but it had become impossible to keep by just her mouth.

She was trying to not make noise, but there was no way she could lessen either the smacking her ass produced as she impaled herself down or the squishy sounds her well lubricated and thoroughly used vagina released, the product of her plentiful juices running down from her pussy, until they leaked onto his lap.

" Let's switch" he dictated.

Grabbing her as she was, he stood up, with her still straddling him.

He slid both his arms from under her legs and used them to fasten her better, then he just stood there, like doing exercise.

The difference is that weights don't moan, or swallow dicks.

After a few minutes of this.

He finally seemed to struggle to lift her up.

"Let's finish this" he sentenced.

He let her down, and grabbing her by her left shoulder, pushed her to turn around.

There was no gentleness in his actions, as she spun around immediately, but he seemed to have done this on many occasions because she spun just enough to end up facing the exact opposite direction.

He grabbed one of her shoulders as he circled his other arm around her waist.

Next, he slowly pushed her shoulders as he kept her waist in place, to achieve the desired movement.

She slowly bent over, presenting her ass to him.

He shoved her once more, and she was thrown on the couch.

"Nice...just like that" he muttered, as he kept devouring her ass with his eyes.

It didn't take more than five seconds, and he was already on top of her.

He still wouldn't remove those laced panties, once again, he just moved them out of the way, and shoved himself inside.

The past resistance was gone, and it only took him a couple of thrusts to be back, balls deep inside her.

Grabbing her by the hips, for what he declared, would be the final chapter of his onslaught.

He was like a beast possessed.

No longer caring about her, he just pumped away, in total abandon, and utter disregard for his partner.

Becca didn't seem to mind, though.

Her eyes exhibited only the white portions of them, and those baby blues got hidden in the upper part of her head.

"ah...ah...ah...god...so deep...ah..."

Her rhythmic moans reverberated throughout the living room.

She was barely conscious, giving her little room for rational thinking.

Naturally, her efforts to keep quiet were now a thing of the past.

"so tight" he huffed and puffed.

Suddenly, his movement became that much more frantic.

He let go of her hips and reached for both of her wrists.

He found them.

"No way...he wouldn't dare...NOOOOO.."

I yelled, I saw the dark intentions in his actions.

I scrambled for the phone, "maybe if I called the house's landline, I can save her" was my thinking.

I turned to look at the screen, already expecting the worst to take place.

Thank god, Rebecca didn't need saving.

Once she realized what he wanted, she furiously struggled to free her wrists.

She succeeded.

She disengaged from him and proceeded to kneel.

I could see the dissatisfaction in his eyes, but he decided to settle for what little was offered.

He stroked himself a couple of times until the first jet of jizz from his glans shot out.

Not only his cock was oversized, but his balls as well, his two above-average sized testicles, resting inside her hairy and heavy balls sack dangled in front of her.

That meant, a more than plentiful load shot towards Becca's face.

He just stood there, with that unpleasant smirk on his face, as he kept stroking himself and emptying those balls on my sister's perfect face.

He made every effort to cover as much of her face as he could, and since he had plenty of ammo on that gun, he nearly covered it all.

I had always thought that those scenes of the girl taking cum shot point-blank to the face only existed in porn.

But I learned today that there truly are women out there that enjoy such a thing.

My little sister served as the first known example of this for me.

"Yeah...bitch, take that nut," he said while getting his cock closer and squeezing the last bit left inside the barrel.

"You like covering young girls' faces with cum huh?" she playfully asked, as she scooped her face and savored what was gathered inside her mouth.

"Girls? Nah...bitches like you, however, most definitely" he meanly responded.

"I had no idea what an asshole you are"

She chastised him.

"I, on the other hand, knew exactly what a bitch you were, I always knew, teasing men, even when your brother was around"

"Don't bring him into this." she coldly interjected.

Click suddenly a small sound was heard.

Cameron had his phone in his hand, and the camera app open, it was obvious that the sound just now was him taking a picture.

Naturally, the subject of the picture was Rebecca's face, still plastered with cum.

"What do you think you're doing?" she glared at him.

"Taking a souvenir" he replied, as the little sound continued.

he took pictures of Rebecca in that unseemly state...and she allowed him to.

.Cameron made sure to register it all.

Her covered face, her perky tits also partially covered, thanks to all the cum that trickled down from her face, her beet red, beat up, thoroughly used pussy, even of her perfect little ass with those tenacious little panties still holding their position, although barely.

How could my sister allow such a misogynistic scumbag like him anywhere near her?.

Why would she entertain his whims, and cater to his desires?

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"For now" he grinned "we have to do this again"

"If I feel like it" She noncommittally answered.

"You will feel like it soon enough, I know you enjoyed it just as much as I did, maybe even more" he pointed.

"maybe" she repeated, with a slight smile on her face.

She was tacitly implying that she indeed enjoyed being treated like trash by this asshole?

I seriously couldn't understand her.

"Get out" she succinctly said.

"Alright, I'm going" he smiled.

Being virtually kicked out didn't bother him at all.

I watched as he gathered his stuff and fixed his clothes as best he could.

And then, as he was leaving, he turned to look at the house, with that hateful, mean, ill-intended smirk on his face.

He even opened his phone, reviewing the evidence he gathered as he walked, whistling merrily, towards his house.

"I know what my next purchase is going to be after I'm done paying for the cameras.

A nice shotgun will do, nothing fancy, maybe that super X pump I've been eyeing lately, it should be thick enough to do as he likes, I'll just shove it down his throat, and then, a little squeeze and that would be all.

Or maybe I'll just point it at his face and shoot, he seemed to enjoy that as well"

Safe to say that I now hated the guy with every fiber of my being.

And just as much as I did him, or perhaps even more, I hated myself.

I had just witnessed my sister's debasement, from a man no better than any rapist I had ever heard of, or watched on the news, and that, to add insult to injury, is probably as old as I am, if not older.

And I just stood there, watching my laptop's screen as it all was happening.

Worst of all found my dick in my hand, and my dick deflating as I had just cummed, just as I watched him spraying her face full of jizz.

Meaning.

I had not only failed to prevent it from happening.

But actually enjoyed as I watched on.

I can not recall exactly what part I had reached for my dick.

I think I did it subconsciously, as I was enjoying the show.

I betrayed my sister, and my mind had betrayed me.

I was supposed to protect her.

That was the original purpose of the cameras.

But...now, all I could say was, that I had created the perfect private reality porn show.

And my family would be starring in it.

I had just discovered that I could witness in minute detail, their encounters.

As long as it happened under my roof, I had complete, unrestricted access to it all.

Like I said before.

Now...the door was open.

And the monster had come out.

I used my laptop to access the footage remotely.

Everything that I just watched got recorded directly to the solid-state drive inside the control cabinet.

But I had access from anywhere, as long as I had internet and my credentials for the app.

I reviewed the whole thing about three times before I finally couldn't ejaculate anymore.

But at the end of the last run.