From Across the Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made some discoveries.

I say it in plural because it was more than one.

Two, to be precise.

I had been so focused on Cameron and Rebecca, that It didn't even occur to me, to check any of the other cameras.

I happened to catch a glimpse of something from the corner of my eye, as I was turning.

That was all it took.

I checked the rest of the footage and found what I was looking for from the cameras in the second-floor hallway and the one from one of the rooms.

The one in the hallway....caught Nicole.

I suppose that with all of the racket, It was too much to ask for her not to notice.

But she not only discovered what was going on but walked out of the room, until reaching the inner balcony, from where she had a good aerial view of the living room.

That in itself wasn't the issue.

The issue was, that, as clear as day, the cameras caught Nicole with a hand between her legs.

She just lifted her nightie a little and slid her hand across her sensitive parts.

She was peeping at my sister being treated like trash, and she too did nothing.

Worst, she too...enjoyed it.

My heart broke a little, once I found out how much alike the two of us were.

But I couldn't blame her, as I enjoyed it as well.

And to top it all, as if finding out just how fucked up both members of the couple were, I made an even more soul-crushing discovery.

From the room camera....on Amy's room.

Sarah was out for the count, so she just slept.

But Amy was not, she was perfectly sober, and had a moderately decent hearing.

Of course, the noise also woke her up, and just like Nicole, she decided to investigate.

Not being sure of what the noise was, she scurried as cautiously as possible from her room.

Fortunately for her, her door was the last one before the stairwell balcony.

That way, she only needed to move a little to get a view of the proceedings down the stairs.

My cute eighteen years old daughter also witnessed her aunty's taming, and subsequent submission.

Nicole showed up when Becca was on her knees, sucking Cameron's dick.

Amy a little later, when he was smashing her from behind.

But, that was more than enough.

She took her hands to her mouth, to stop the little surprised squeal she uttered.

Then...she saw her...her Mom.

Amy spotted Nicole, but Nicole seemed to not pay attention, as her beautiful almond eyes stayed glued to the couple down the stairs.

Amy scurried back to her door at first but didn't quite make it back inside.

She just stood there, hugging the door frame, debating whether or not she should peek again.

She did.

She slowly returned to her original watching spot.

But this time, her attention was split, half for the couple, and a half for her mom.

She alternated.

By her line of sight, I could tell what part of Nicole had her attention.

Amy was watching her mom, with her hand between her thighs.

My baby daughter was watching not only her aunt being a perfect trashy whore, but also her mother, with her hand between her thighs, Masturbating to her aunt.

How crazy does that statement sound?

And that isn't even the craziest part of it all.

The craziest part came when the action was finishing downstairs.

Amy was enthralled watching the neighbor painting her aunt's face while imitating the same movements she saw her mom perform, down her own lower parts.

Suddenly, as if she felt something, brought her sight back up.

Only to meet her mother's sight with her own.

Amy was startled and gave a little jump and a minute squeal.

She repeated the hands to the mouth thing.

But this time, with her sight, glued to her mom.

Nicole watched Amy for a second while holding an expressionless face.

Then, a very unsettling smirk crept on her face.

That wasn't my Nicole's usual smile, but a lustful, teasing, ethereal smile, which I had never seen before.

She directed such a smile to our baby,

Then, she lifted her right index finger putting in her lips, and made a hush sign, while keeping the smile on.

My peanut-sized brain had long ago exceeded bearing capacity.

I was no longer thinking, I just watched.

Then, my baby smiled back, after a few seconds of not knowing what to do, she just smiled and nodded at her mom.

She smiled brightly like she usually does.

But there was something about that smile, that I had seen countless times. that was different.

Something new, something unclean, something that wasn't there three days ago, before I left, something that wasn't even supposed to be there, and that I had no idea how to get out of there now.

I watched on, as they smiled at each other in that twisted complicity.

They stayed in their respective hiding spots until he started gathering his things, then each retreated to their rooms, not to emerge until morning.

What in the actual fuck was going on?

What was happening to my family?

I was just so shocked.

Was this equipment connected to a parallel dimension where my family was crazy?

Was I the one that had gone crazy?"

I just couldn't distinguish what was what anymore.

And the raging boner inside the robe was just making things worse.

I had a boner watching my wife and youngest daughter peeping at my sister.

Remember how I said I couldn't ejaculate anymore?

Turned out I had one last shot in the chamber.

That last one was different from any other time that I had jerked off.

At least, I don't recall any other time before then, or ever since, that I had been crying while stroking myself.

I was a horrible excuse for a human being.

My family exhibited a side of them I was unaware of, a turbid and sinister one, and I found a twisted and obscure sense of delight as I bore witness to it.

Was it always there and I had just been blind?

That last one was the one haunting me the worst.

And so, I tormented myself to sleep, with my dick in my hand, and my tears falling from my eyes.

I had no idea, back then, that it was just the beginning.

My worries became my obsessions, and those, in turn, fed my perversions.

And perversions are like your muscles, the more you exercise them, the bigger they become.

Then, everything starts to change.

Your beliefs, your values, your hopes, your dreams, your fears, your joys, and everything else you can think of.

It all gets twisted and pulverized, time and time again, little by little, like the slowest meat grinder in the world.

Until you can no longer recognize the person staring at you, from across the mirror.