All Comments on 'From Alpha to Sissy Pt. 01'

by Ex_Alpha_Now_beta

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck enjoys this garbage? Just a complete load of horse shit.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author, it's hard to imagine you as anything Alpha.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Alpha to Sissy...." Oh, I expected the Mitt Romney Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God… where the fuck do these vile cum drinking creatures crawl out of the woodwork?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another British author, presumably? They seem to be overrun with cucks there.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you feel better having got that off your chest. You've made a start, now move on to getting the professional therapy you so clearly need.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Fck them...tell your story !!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

More brain damaged ramblings. Put it in fetish and go away.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure why you closeted pony boys spend so much time writing up these comedic stories for us, but I do appreciate the quality laughs you give me personally.

Im betting your last pen name was posting the same type of stuff too?

Next time your boy toy is pounding you bent over the dinning room table, lets hope it shakes that gray matter enough for you to remember that "Alpha" male stuff was a false construct and the man who came up with it, admitted it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I cannot see the protagonist as ever being a dominant alpha type but if I were him I’d become the omega type and end it all !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I wish my wife would cuckold me properly. The closest she gets is enjoying telling me, after I have been away for a night, that she has come with her big dildo. I am never allowed (or wish to) come when we are apart, and I am only allowed inside her on my birthday. The rest of the time, at weekends only, I make her come with her large vibrating dildo, while she lightly strokes my tiny cock through my panties. I am allowed to come if i manage to before she does, but most of the time she ensures that I don't. This way I am lucky enough to come about once a month. When she 'cuckolds' me with a dildo behind my back, I know that it will be at least a week before she is interested enough to touch me again. I love being my wife's pansy dildo cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No continuation. What a pitty

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Even the second time through couldnt convince me that all those south of the M/D line fascists will ever stop living up to the Cuckservative moniker they own.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

My wife slowly took what little manhood I had away from me and now I masturbate only. I would give anything to clean her pussy again. Actually I would be happy to see it as I masturbate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If my wife or any woman tried to treat me this way? I'd literally beat her ass. She'd be picking her teeth up after she told me to eat her cum filled cunt. That kind of disrespect? From the genetically weaker half of our species? On her best day she couldn't stand toe to toe with me for 10 seconds. From a person who bleeds from her sex almost a quarter of every month?

Yeah. Fuck that. Some bitch tells me I'm not allowed to cum or she's gonna fuck other men and I have to accept it?

I laugh rhe whole time I'm carrying her shit outside...removing her keys to the house from her key ring...and taking rhe credit and debit cards out of her purse.

"Go fuck as many men as you want to now. Stupid bitch."

Men like this faggot writing this story? Yeah...let's just say...the world would be better off without you in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous