From Audio to Actual

Story Info
What happens when an author and an audio producer connect...
24.9k words
4.85
14.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
501 Followers

Authors Note: The name of the audio producer in the story is not meant to represent any actual members of Literotica who may have a similar name. I only used this name as I liked the female characters name and I thought it would be a good fit. Thanks as always to eclecticwoman818 for her editing and encouragement with my stories.

To the real person that inspired this story thank you for everything...

*****

Cameron Harris stood looking out of his hotel room window, watching all the people bustling in the street below getting out of the rain. It had been a tough day at work and he returned to his hotel room feeling rather flat. Back home his friends all envied his job and the travel opportunities it gave him. Right now though Cam, as he was affectionately known, wanted nothing more than to be home.

Cam was 31 years old from the inner suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. He had a very good job working for a large Australian company and was currently on a 6 month secondment to their British division. He was dedicated to his work, almost to the point of being a workaholic. This did suit Cam as his private life was always a shambles and at least work could be controlled.

His company gave him the opportunity to work overseas as he was single. Cam had never envisaged being 31 and single, but that is what had happened. He had previously been in relationships, but none had survived the test of time. His friends all told him he was chasing the wrong type of girl, the aloof, high maintenance, extremely attractive but ultimately shallow girls. Cam was a nice guy, and these girls never seemed to want a nice guy. They wanted the muscular, tattooed, equally shallow 'Himbo's' that seemed to becoming more prevalent.

The last real relationship Cam had was 2 years earlier. Apart from a few dates, he had been content not to try and chase the girls. He was tired of the dating scene and briefly tried internet dating. He found this to be was even worse than regular dating, as he realised, you can get rejected by more girls in a much quicker amount of time. Cam considered himself to be reasonably good looking. He wasn't overly tall at 5'9", but he did have light brown hair, green eyes and was reasonably fit for an office worker.

While Cam was single, he still had needs that had to be fulfilled. He turned to porn and while this satisfied his urges for a while, it did become a little monotonous. Wanting to exercise his intellect and imagination, Cam eventually came across Literotica. Here he was able to immerse himself into stories that took his fancy. He enjoyed stories from many of categories on the site and also the erotic audios.

After being an avid reader for a couple of months, Cam took the opportunity to write a story himself. He had not written anything creatively since high school and while it was a little difficult at first to get cohesive thoughts onto the page, he did get the tale finished. It was published and was quite well received.

This positive reaction led to Cam writing more tales and he had 7 stories published on the site. He wasn't a prolific writer, but did enjoy the process of getting his ever more elaborate situations into a story for others to read. His writing and Literotica use had taken a back seat however as his work assignment overseas took over his life.

As Cam stared out of the hotel window, watching the rain tumble down, he couldn't escape the issues and challenges he was facing at work. The project he was managing was progressing, but there were still innumerable headaches he faced. While travelling for business seemed glamourous to everyone else, to Cam the novelty had worn off long ago. You do have the advantage of staying in nice hotels, having your room cleaned daily and usually very good facilities. But you cannot escape from work like you can when at home.

Cam longed to be able to go out with his mates, catch a footy game, have a few beers and be normal. While he had made friends during his trip, they were all through work. He just couldn't get away from work. This was bringing him down. On his way back to the hotel he had called into the pub across from the hotel for a meal and a pint. Now all Cam wanted was to escape for a little while.

There was absolutely nothing on the multitude of TV stations to watch. Looking across at the bedside table, Cam could see that it was now 9pm. He decided to go to bed, put his earphones in and tune himself out for the night. Cam loved music and songs always helped improve his mood. He flicked his iPhone music player onto shuffle and drifted away.

As his favourite tunes drifted through his head, Cam's mind began to clear of the clutter it had accumulated at work. Deadlines, orders, contracts, customers all melted away as he was brought back to being just being Cam again.

One song ended and a voice came into his earphones. A beautiful English voice, so smooth, so sweet, so sexy.

"Welcome Home my love. How was your day today? I have been waiting for you since you left. I want you so much."

A huge grin spread across his face. It was 'ArchAngelAudio' in one of the custom audios she had done for him.

Cam had connected with 'ArchAngelAudio' when he heard her audios on Literotica. She had the most beautiful English voice and her laugh was infectious. Her performances were exemplary and Cam felt that they were the most authentic in their expression of pleasure of all that he had listened to. On doing some investigation Cam found that ArchAngel had her own website, where she sold more erotic audios and it even had a few pictures of her.

These pictures on her website could best be called non-identifying as they never showed her face. However he could see that ArchAngel had brunette hair, sometimes with lighter highlights depending on the picture. It was also apparent that she was a curvy girl and very busty. Cam had found the pictures of her in various states of undress, but never completely naked, to be very arousing.

ArchAngel had built herself quite the internet empire with her website and Twitter profile all available to the public.

Hearing her voice again awakened Cam's mind. He listened intently as she brought the story he had written to life and reminded him how she had made it something extraordinary. Her voice was so arousing, such a turn on, that Cam had to take himself in hand. As ArchAngel brought the character he had written to an ear shattering climax, he too exploded with pure excitement. What utter bliss it was hearing ArchAngel again.

Cam fell asleep that night feeling a lot better than when he had started the night.

*************

The next day in a quiet moment at work Cam decided to send a quick email to ArchAngel. They had corresponded many times before, particularly when she was doing his custom audio recordings. Cam had been so busy that he hadn't been in touch for a while. In the email he thanked ArchAngel for helping him break out of the mood he was in.

'Hi ArchAngel,

How are you going? I hope you are well.

I know I haven't emailed you in a while as I have been extremely busy with work. I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for improving my mood.

I came home from work last night and was very down after a tough day. I listened to you bring my story to life for the first time in a while and I cannot tell you how much hearing your voice again improved my mood. I actually feel like my old self again today. I cannot thank you enough.

I am currently in England for work and will be here for the next 4 months. (We might actually both be in the same time zone for the first time ever!!) I was wondering if you could suggest a few places that you think I might like to visit while here. I am currently finding myself always thinking about work and on weekends I would like to go and do/see things to break my routine. I really want to experience a bit more of your beautiful country and I hope you can help me.

Oh I saw on Twitter the other day that you had hurt your ankle. I hope it is feeling better.

Thank you once again ArchAngel and, as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cam (VZ200 on Literotica)'

Cam felt pleased that he was contacting ArchAngel. She had always gotten back in touch with him and had been helpful. Cam did worry that perhaps she thought he was a nuisance, but she had said previously she enjoyed emailing with him. With happy thoughts of ArchAngel running through his head he went back to work.

That evening Cam headed back to his hotel room in a great frame of mind. Once in his room, Cam fired up his computer and checked his emails. There sitting third down on the list he found it. ArchAngel had written back to him. His heart soared.

ArchAngel apologised to him about the poor English weather they were experiencing and then went on to tell Cam about a few places he should visit. Cam took note of the suggestions and planned to visit some of these over the weekend. He sent back his thanks to ArchAngel and told her he would share some pictures on Twitter from the places he visited.

Over the next few weeks Cam explored many of the places ArchAngel mentioned. They were all excellent, really enhancing his overseas sojourn. He put plenty of pictures up on his Twitter and ArchAngel privately messaged him about many of the snaps. They conversed over Twitter regularly, as well as in emails. Often it was as simple as a 'Good Morning. Hope you have a great day', to detailed emails talking about places to visit.

The months rolled on and eventually Cam's time in England was drawing to a close. The project had been a success and was now fully operational and running well. It was a Tuesday evening and Cam was relaxing in his hotel room. He was heading back home the following Thursday. The coming weekend was to be his last in the UK. He had plans for the Thursday and Friday that week, but his weekend was free.

ArchAngel's latest Literotica audio was playing in his ears and Cam was again enjoying listening to her performance, her infectious laughter and her beautiful voice. As he listened something in his brain just kicked into gear. Why didn't he ask ArchAngel if he could see her? Cam wanted to thank her in person for all the wonderful advice, assistance and general good natured friendship she had given him while he was in England, and even before that.

Cam grabbed his computer and started to email her.

'Hi ArchAngel,

As I have told you before I am leaving for home next week (Thursday to be exact) and again I wanted to thank you for all of your wonderful advice you have given me while I have been here.

I am going to go out on a limb now.

I was wondering if I could possibly meet with you this weekend, maybe just for a coffee, as I really want to thank you in person for all of the help you have been to me since I have been over here.

I know that you don't meet your 'fans' ever, and I can fully appreciate that. But I really want to thank you for your friendship while I have been here. We could meet at a café somewhere, anywhere of your choosing. Really I just want to say hello in person and thank you.

It doesn't look like I will be back over in England for some time, so I have decided to take my opportunity and ask you this now.

I know in my heart you will probably decline very politely, but I just wanted to ask you while I had what will probably be my only chance.

Please consider this ArchAngel as I would really like the chance to talk in person with someone I consider a friend.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Cam. xxxx'

Cam read and reread the email before hitting the send button. He could hear the familiar swoosh as the email went on its way to ArchAngel. The die was cast.

He checked his emails again that night before going to sleep and again in the morning before going to work. He also checked his Twitter feed, but she hadn't messaged him.

************

Gabrielle Franklin woke late that morning. She had been out with girlfriends the previous night celebrating her 33rd birthday and wasn't feeling her chirpiest. Realising it was 9am she cursed before getting up to start her day. Gabi was lucky that she worked from home, so she didn't have to be into an office at any particular time, but she usually did still like to be working at this time of the morning.

It was about 10am when she finally powered up her computer to start work. Gabi was an accountant and worked for a few local businesses, doing their financial work. She had tried the corporate thing straight out of university, but didn't enjoy it. She liked working with smaller companies where she could see her work was making a difference, as well as enjoying the face to face interactions she had with her clients.

The work Gabi had to do that day wasn't too time-consuming and shortly after lunch she had wrapped up everything she needed to get done. She then turned her attentions to her alter ego. Opening up her other website, ArchAngel looked for any interactions that needed following up and checked to see all was as it should be.

Gabi then turned her attention to ArchAngel's emails. Opening the page she said out loud "Oh seriously there can't be this many emails. Oh my god."

Looking down the list there were a few genuine enquiries, some feedback emails from her Literotica audios and more than enough 'I want to fuck you' emails. Standing out amongst these was the email from Cam. Gabi had come to enjoy communicating with Cam. Unlike many of her clients he was very respectful, always polite and seemed to be a nice, regular guy. Even the audios Cam had asked her to create were all nice stories, raunchy at times, but still well written tales.

She had seen his tweets of the places he visited from her suggestions and from his selfies she thought he was quite handsome. Gabi believed he looked comfortable in his own skin and he wasn't trying hard to be something he wasn't. She had enjoyed helping him while he was in England and she found it nice in a way that he wasn't that far away from her.

Opening the email, Gabi took her time and read it. She felt a little sad when he said he was leaving in just over a week. Continuing to read her jaw dropped.

'Shit he actually wants to meet me... What am I going to do?' Gabi thought.

Normally such a request would have had Gabi come up with a straight forward no. This time though she hesitated. She was actually in two minds. Just then her phone rang and she had to answer it. This email could wait a little longer.

**********

Cam was really busy at work, trying to wrap up any loose ends before he finished up the following Monday. He didn't get the chance to check his own emails again at work. Once he got back to the hotel he checked and there was no reply yet from ArchAngel. He remembered that ArchAngel didn't always reply to her emails every day. Even so a little part of him was very disappointed that he hadn't heard back from her. The pessimistic side of Cam's personality took this as a sign that he probably wouldn't be seeing her.

Thursday came around and there was no reply in the morning before Cam headed to work. That evening he was going out with a few of his English colleagues and they had a great night out. When he got back to his hotel it was after midnight. He was tired and he knew he had to be in the office early in the morning, but he still wanted to check his emails.

Cam in his slightly bleary state opened his emails and there staring at him was a reply from ArchAngel. Seeing this email had woken him right up. He was still pessimistic, but a little hopeful. She had replied back. His heart was pounding as he clicked the email open.

********

The email from Cam had plagued Gabi's thoughts. She couldn't get it or him out of her head. On the Wednesday she had done a custom audio for another customer, as well as her regular work so she hadn't had the chance to reply to him.

Thursday morning she had to go out and visit an accounting client, returning to her home after lunch. Sitting back down at her desk she went straight to her emails determined to reply to Cam.

'Why is this so difficult? I should just say no and be done with it... But he seems such a genuine guy and is always so nice to me. What harm would it do to go and meet him?' Gabi thought before she started to type her response.

'Ok here goes'. She thought as her fingers hit the keyboard.

'Hi Cam,

I'm glad I have been a help to you while you have been over here and it has been great to see you enjoying the places I have suggested for you.

As to meeting up with you, you know that I don't meet up with people that I have come to know from my audios. Mostly for my security and I know that you understand this.

However Cam in this instance I might make an exception.

It is just for a coffee after all and you are going back to Australia next week.

I know the town you are staying in quite well and there is a coffee place right in the town centre that is good. Café 123 is right in the square. We could meet there 10am.

Cam I am looking forward to actually meeting you too.

See you then.

AA xxxx'

As Gabi hit the send button she thought to herself 'I can't believe I just did that.'

***********

Cam nearly fell off his chair. He couldn't believe it. ArchAngel wanted to meet him. His heart was racing as he read her email again. He knew the place she wanted to meet at, as it wasn't far from his hotel. He was ecstatic. Even at such a late hour he quickly sent an email back to her confirming their meeting for Saturday.

Time seemed to drag on Friday as Cam couldn't get his head into his work properly. All he could think about was catching up with ArchAngel the next day. He watched ArchAngel's Twitter feed during the day and she was commenting about all of the usual things she did. Cam refrained from commenting back to her as he would be seeing her the next day. That evening Cam went out for farewell drinks with some of his colleagues again, but he behaved himself as he didn't want to be under the weather for the following day.

Saturday morning Cam woke early as he was so excited. He hit the hotel gym early to burn off some nervous energy before heading out into town just after 9am. It was a typical English late summer day, grey and overcast, but it wasn't raining.

Before heading to the café he went to the florist stall in the square where he picked up a bunch of flowers to give to ArchAngel. He remembered seeing that she had a necklace with a flower pendant in a couple of the pictures on her website and thought she might like them.

Cam arrived at the café about 15 minutes early. It was quite busy, although this was not surprising considering it was a Saturday morning. He looked around the seated patrons, checking to see if ArchAngel had arrived. Then the thought struck him that he might not recognise her. Cam knew a little of what she looked like from her pictures on her website. Even then most of her pictures were of various parts of her body. He did know that she had brunette hair, so this might be a clue for him. He didn't believe he could see her amongst the customers, so he took an available table for 2 and waited her arrival.

This table didn't face the entrance to the café, but Cam had a view out of the window and could see people approaching the café from one direction. As he watched all of the people walking past Cam thought that ArchAngel wouldn't know what he looked like either. However he realised that she had commented on a few of his Twitter selfies that he had taken during his travels.

The 15 minutes until ArchAngel was to arrive seemed to take hours. As the clock struck 10 he quickly checked his emails and Twitter just to make sure that ArchAngel hadn't changed her mind, or had something come up.

Gabrielle walked into the café and scanned the room looking for Cam. She was incredibly nervous meeting a total stranger. While he wasn't a total stranger, they didn't know each other all that well. Was Cam as nice in person as he was in his emails? What would he think of her? Gabi knew she wasn't model material. She was a curvier girl and didn't shy away from that fact. She just hoped Cam would be pleasant and they could have a nice coffee together.

demon160
demon160
501 Followers