From Audio to Actual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cam, Cam, Cam. Slow down." She said getting his attention.

Removing his face from her neck Cam looked concerned.

"Are you ok? I wasn't doing anything wrong was I?"

"No Cam far from it. I want you to keep doing that. It's just that I... I need you to do something for me."

"Anything ArchAngel. What is it?" Cam asked looking right into her eyes.

She bit her bottom lip and looked very nervous. Cam had touched her and not just physically. If this was going to happen it had to be real, because it felt so real to her. She took a deep breath and her heart was pounding with excitement and nerves.

"Cam can you please call me by my real name... Gabrielle?" She asked, her eyes falling from his gaze as she asked this.

Cam was stunned. He had always known her as ArchAngel and while he obviously knew this wasn't her real name, he hadn't expected this. Gabrielle was still looking a little shy and nervous. Cam smiled warmly at her. He moved in close and kissed her gently. His face was close to hers.

"Hi Gabrielle, I'm Cam. It is lovely to meet you at last." Cam said before kissing her again.

"Oh Cam I want you so much." Gabrielle gushed as their kiss moved apart.

"I want you Gabrielle, even more than before." Cam replied.

With that they kissed and rolled back onto the bed. It seemed even better now that they knew each other. Their kisses increased in intensity as the sexual tension that had been building through the day was being released.

Clothes were shed as they shared their passion. Hands flew everywhere as they each helped the other out of their clothes. Cam marvelled at the beautiful sight before him. The pictures Gabrielle had put up on her website did not do her beautiful body justice.

"You are so beautiful Gabrielle." Cam told her in between kisses on her neck.

Gabrielle's hands travelled all over Cam, feeling his hairy chest, strong shoulders and back, down to his firm bum.

"Cam you are so sexy, so handsome. I love feeling you skin to skin. You are so warm and your cock is so hard up against my tummy."

Cam continued his explorations down her body. He tasted her neck to her moans of pleasure, before moving to her beautiful breasts. Cam knew Gabrielle had large breasts and he delighted in exploring them. Gabrielle moaned with pleasure as Cam teased and tasted his way around her.

Her hand had found his erection, standing fully erect. She slipped her hand around him and began to stroke his hardness. Her touch alternated between light and ticklish, to firm and rapid. Cam began to move his hips in time with her strokes.

Cam followed Gabi's lead and moved his hand down between her legs. She opened her legs readily for him as Cam started to pleasure her already excited sex. Gabrielle was very hot and slippery as Cam slid his fingers between her lips.

"Unnurrgh Cam... So good. I'm so excited for you."

"Gabrielle I want you so much." Cam moaned before kissing her again.

"Yes Cam I want you too. I want you now." Gabrielle replied as she looked into his eyes.

Cam manoeuvred himself until he was on top of Gabrielle. She in turn held his erection against her slippery womanhood. Cam moved his hips pushing into Gabrielle and she readily welcomed him. Her arms wrapped around him and they kissed deeply. When Cam was fully inside Gabrielle shuddered slightly and bit her lip.

"Grrrrunnngh Oh hell Cam. You fill me so perfectly." Gabrielle moaned looking directly into his eyes.

Kisses rained down as they released their passions together. Cam could not get over the fact he was here with ArchAngel, whoops Gabrielle. Gabrielle was even better than ArchAngel because Gabrielle was real. She was so amazing, so wonderful. Cam wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. While he had never considered himself to be a great lover, Gabrielle was really enjoying what he was doing. This spurred him on and he gave Gabrielle everything he could.

Gabrielle was enraptured with Cam. This fabulous man was so into her and he pleased her like she hadn't been for a long time. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted, sped up when she needed and slowed down to increase their pleasure.

"Mmm yes Cam. Please... I want to change... Roll over with me." Gabrielle breathed as she wanted to ride Cam.

They rolled and Gabrielle was now on top of Cam. She leant down and kissed him, rolling her hips as she did. Cam was realising Gabrielle was a skilled lover as she increased their pleasure with her movements. She sat up and rode Cam, changing the angle so that he reached exactly where she wanted him.

Her eyes closed as the excitement of being with Cam was building. When she opened them again she looked down and could see Cam looking at her. He was looking right at her, seemingly taking her all in. Gabrielle smiled and Cam smiled back. His hands had moved to her hips and he was helping to move her.

Gabrielle ran her hands through her hair and began to really move. She was close.

"Ohhhh... Uhhhh... Ohhhh Cam close. Sooo close Cam... Yes ...uhhhh yesssss..."

Cam reached up with his hands and Gabrielle laced her fingers with his as their hips moved together. She held his hands as she came all over his cock. She moved spasmodically as her orgasm ravaged her body. This set Cam off and he thrust up as deeply as he could.

"Cumming Gabrielle... yessss ...ohhh... Urrgh... Urrgghhh..."

"Yes Cam. Fill me lovely. Fill me with your cum. Onnnnurgh..."

Cam exploded deep inside Gabrielle, letting loose torrents while she climaxed on him. This was the most passionate experience in Cam's life. They both kept moving together until their orgasms began to subside. Gabrielle's face was bright red and she was sweating experiencing a full body orgasm. The passion she had for Cam surprised her. She knew she liked him a lot but what they just shared blew her mind.

Gabrielle climbed off Cam and lay down beside him getting her breath back. They looked at each other and smiled. Words couldn't describe what they shared. It was unlike any 'hook-up' either of them had experienced.

Rolling over onto his side Cam was looking at Gabrielle. She looked amazing. She smiled at him and he moved across and kissed her. She mewed happily and kissed him too.

The feelings Cam had for Gabrielle had grown exponentially. Looking at her lying in his hotel bed he didn't want the night with her to end. Cam asked "Gabrielle...I'd really like it if you stayed the night?"

Gabrielle beamed her smile at him. She didn't want the night to end either.

"I'd really like that Cam." She said before pausing. "Phew Cam you ... That was amazing. Wow."

"Wow yourself Gabrielle. That was so much fun... Oh by the way, was I able to 'handle you'?"

Gabrielle laughed. "Oh yes Cam. I have no doubts that you can handle me now."

*************

Waking up together the following morning was a different experience. Cam wasn't used to sharing his bed and he was initially surprised to find someone there. Realising it was Gabrielle a huge smile crossed his face. He slipped his arm around her and spooned behind her, still not really believing she was in his bed. Things like this happened to other people, but not to him. He marvelled at how close he felt to her, even though they had only been out once.

Gabrielle took a few moments on awakening to work out where she was and who was cuddled up to her. When she realised she giggled happily. Cam was such a wonderful man and she felt so happy in his presence.

Once fully awake they talked and laughed together in bed, just enjoying being together. It didn't feel awkward or forced. Being in each other's presence felt the most natural thing in the world.

"Cam do you have any plans for today?" Gabrielle asked with a note of hope in her voice.

"No I don't, but I hope I can spend some more time with you." Cam replied cheekily, but honestly, as he did want to spend more time with her.

Gabrielle melted a little inside as he said this.

"Well Cam I know this great little pub about an hour away and I thought we could go and have lunch there and a nice day out?"

Cam beamed as Gabrielle asked this. He leant across and kissed her. It was a sweet, almost loving kiss.

"Sounds great Gabrielle. I would love to spend the day with you."

They kissed again before looking at the clock and realising it was now after 9am.

Cam organised some breakfast and Gabrielle freshened up. She put back on her beautiful dress from the night before, while Cam dressed a little more casually in jeans, shirt and jacket.

As they finished their breakfast and got ready to go out for the day, Gabrielle asked "Cam, do you think ... Would you like to follow me to my house ... So I can get changed before we go out?"

"Of course I can... I don't think you need to change though. You are wonderful as you are."

Gabrielle just giggled "Oh Cam your jokes are terrible. But you make me laugh."

Cam and Gabrielle packed up and headed out of his room and down to the carpark. They found their cars and headed out. It turned out that Gabrielle lived in a smaller town only about 15 minutes from where Cam was staying. Arriving at Gabrielle's house Cam noticed it was a typical attached English house. It was almost exactly as she had described it in her Twitter posts.

Gabrielle took Cam inside and they went into the living room and kissed again.

"Make yourself comfortable Cam. I'm just going upstairs to change... My clothes before you say anything." Gabrielle giggled before she kissed him again.

He briefly held her close before she slipped from his arms and went upstairs.

Cam sat down on the lounge trying to comprehend what was happening. He smiled as he thought to himself how far they had progressed together. He couldn't help but think that Gabrielle must really like him to have brought him home. Cam really liked her too. Honestly he had fallen for her, but he was trying to deny that to himself a little. He felt he had gotten to know a little of the real woman Gabrielle is and not just her 'audio' persona. While Cam liked ArchAngel, he really liked the real Gabrielle.

Gabi quickly raced upstairs and changed out of her dress. She took a little time choosing what to wear as she wanted to look good for Cam. She was giddily excited that he was with her and wanted to spend the day with her. She hadn't had these feelings for such a long time and she was so happy.

As Cam looked around the lounge room he could see Gabrielle's reading chair next to the bay windows at the front of the house, just like she had mentioned many times in her tweets. He couldn't help himself and just had to go and sit in it. It was so comfy and he could see why she liked sitting there to read. It even smelt a little like Gabrielle. Well, it smelt like her perfume and her shampoo to be exact and that was really nice.

Cam could hear Gabrielle coming back down the stairs, so he quickly jumped out of the chair and went back to the lounge, trying to look as casual as possible.

Gabrielle came through the door. Her hair was back in a ponytail, showing the very nice earrings she was wearing. She had a nice, comfortable, black woolly jumper on and blue jeans. The jumper had a v neck and showed a tantalising glimpse of her stunning cleavage as well as the gorgeous necklace she was wearing. It had a gold flower shaped pendant, while the chain had lots of 'Pandora' style charms on it. Cam thought Gabrielle looked really good all over.

Cam had a bit of a goofy look on his face, as Gabrielle looked at him.

"What's up Cam? What have you been doing while I was gone?" Gabrielle asked curiously.

Cam's head went down as he confessed all.

"I couldn't help myself. I ... I went and sat in your reading chair." Cam looked up, with a guilty look on his face. Gabrielle was smiling at him. "It was just how you have described it, an ideal place to curl up with a book."

He was grinning now and Gabrielle was giggling at his antics. Cam then added before she could say anything "You look amazing by the way. That necklace is stunning."

"Thank you lovely. I made it myself. And I'm glad you like my chair." Gabrielle remarked.

They had moved together and held each other close.

"Welcome to my house." Gabrielle said, before kissing him.

Their kiss finished and she took hold of his hand. "Let me give you the grand tour."

Gabrielle took him through the down stairs lounge and kitchen before taking Cam upstairs. Once there she started with her bedroom.

"The room really suits you Gabrielle and it almost exactly matches how I thought it would look." Cam said.

They snuggled together again standing there. Cam resisted the temptation to grab Gabrielle and carry her over to the bed. As they moved about the house, they were both always touching the other; hands being held, an arm around each other, a hand on the small of the back, or the backside, leaning against each other.

She then took Cam into the other bedroom in the house.

"And here is my office where I do all my work." Gabrielle said with a note of pride in her voice.

Looking in the room he could see her desk with her 2 monitors and very powerful PC. Gabrielle had papers on her desk, large filing cabinet, wall chart calendar and off to the side was her professional style microphone.

Cam walked across to her desk, picked up her microphone and gave it a kiss.

"What are you doing Cam?" Gabrielle asked.

"Well without this microphone I would never have heard your voice on Literotica and would never have gotten you to make the custom audios for me. We would never have become friends and we would not be here now. So I thought I should thank it for helping me find you."

Gabrielle smiled and then awwwed a little about what he said.

"I'm glad you found me too." As she put her arm around him and kissed him.

As they moved apart Cam could see off to the side of her desk was her vibrator. He had seen pictures of it on her website and Gabrielle had mentioned it was one of her favourites.

As he went to pick it up Gabrielle said "What ... What are you doing with my vibe?"

"I used to be so jealous of this little one. He is so lucky to be umm... Entertaining you regularly." Cam replied laughing.

"Yes he does entertain me, and he comes in very handy for my work." Gabrielle said as she took it back off him.

"For your accounting? If it helps with productivity I might get that introduced at my work." Cam replied.

Gabrielle laughed. "No it only helps with ArchAngel's work."

"So he is just a work colleague then?" Cam teased.

"Well a work colleague with benefits." Gabrielle giggled.

Cam too was laughing at this. She gave the vibe a little kiss and then put it back onto the desk. She then kissed Cam.

"Why don't we get ready to go out now?" she asked Cam

"Great idea Gabrielle. It is getting a little warm in here." Cam replied, running his hand down around her curvaceous bum and giving a little squeeze.

Gabrielle ran her hand down the side of his face, down onto his arms and pulled him closer. They kissed again, making out in her office.

Coming up for breath after a few minutes Gabrielle squeezed him tight.

"C'mon Cam. This is really nice, but we should really enjoy the day outside while we can."

Cam kissed her again.

"Okay Gabrielle", kiss, "We should go now", kiss, "Sounds like a good idea", kiss, "You don't seem to be moving", kiss, "You're not moving", kiss, "Don't you want to go?" kiss. Cam teased her, still kissing and holding her. Gabrielle kept kissing back.

"This is very good too." Gabrielle said, before moving away a little and taking his hand. Leading Cam she said "Let's go now while we both still can."

They headed back downstairs and Gabrielle organised a few things around her house. Cam helped her where he could. As they moved around the house, hands still kept reaching for the other person, just affectionately touching and holding, wanting to be close. Gabrielle was now organised and she joined Cam in his car and they set off.

The day was windy but fine, with the clouds blowing over rapidly through the sky, all white and fluffy. Gabrielle and Cam talked all the way in the car. Once they arrived at the pub and were seated they talked non-stop, enjoying being together. Their lunch was great, but their conversations were even better. They covered so much ground as no topics seemed off limits.

The conversation was even more personal than the night before as they talked about old loves. Cam explained how he was single as he had basically given up dating before coming to England. Gabrielle spoke of being unlucky in love and how guys seemed to put her in the friend zone even before going out with her.

Their talk turned towards sex which was not unusual considering how they met. Gabrielle knew of Cam's proclivities, as she had done audios for him previously. Cam also talked about how he sometimes felt a little awkward in the bedroom as he struggled to communicate his desires in the heat of the moment with the few partners he had been with.

Gabrielle told him about how she was still discovering her sexual interests. She was a little shy and reserved in real life, whereas ArchAngel allowed her to explore her sexual interests a lot more. It was so refreshing for the two of them to be with someone so open and honest about their wants and desires.

Their day together was great. Cam felt like he had known Gabrielle forever. They didn't have to try hard when they were together. They left the pub late in the afternoon and Cam drove them back to Gabi's house.

As they were driving back to her house Gabrielle found herself looking at Cam.

'How does such a great guy like me so much? He is handsome, intelligent, well spoken, thoughtful and funny. Cam just has to look at me and I melt.' She thought as they drove along. Cam then looked across at Gabi and she smiled at him before looking away. He made her feel excited all the time and she hadn't felt like that for ages.

Arriving back at her house Gabi kissed him passionately. Without saying a word, they got out of the car. She took Cam by the hand and took him inside, straight upstairs to her room. Being together all day had inflamed their passions.

They made love that afternoon. While the previous night had been very passionate, this time was more loving. Cam took his time and explored Gabrielle, finding out more of the things she liked. Gabi too discovered more things Cam liked her to do.

Their session finished with Cam on top of Gabrielle as they shared another rapturous orgasm. Even lying together in the bed was beautiful as they continued to kiss and embrace. Gabi suggested that they should have a shower and they had more slippery fun under the warm water together.

After their shower, Gabrielle invited Cam to stay for dinner. He helped her in the kitchen and they had a lovely meal together. Gabrielle wanted to know more about Cam. She asked him about his home and he told her he lived 5 miles out of the centre of Melbourne. He then pulled out his phone and showed her pictures of his town house and the area where he lived. Gabrielle had been to Australia once before, but she had never been to Melbourne.

Cuddling together on her lounge Cam asked Gabrielle what she was doing the next day. Even though it was a Monday she told him she had a quiet day planned. She had to do a little accounting work in the morning and she hoped to do a customer audio as well.

"Well Gabrielle I have finished work now and tomorrow I am checking out of my hotel and returning the hire car." Gabrielle looked a little confused and sad as Cam said this.

"I am heading into London for the next 3 nights before flying home. Gabrielle, I was wondering if you would like to come to London with me? We could have some fun and you could show me around some of your favourite places, enjoy staying in a very nice hotel. What do you say?" Cam asked with a note of hope in his voice.