From Best Man to Craving Cock

Story Info
My brother's bachelor party leads to me wanting my cousin.
10.3k words
4.72
92k
246
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

Note: This story contains incest.

As my younger brother's best man, I stood next to Gary with a fake smile plastered on my face watching the ceremony as he married his long-time girlfriend, Lana. I was happy for them. Really. She was a great woman and I liked her. I loved my brother and thought that, for the most part, he was a good man who deserved this happiness. Acknowledging my bias, I thought Lana was a lucky woman to have him, that she was the one who'd won the spousal lottery. Despite my happiness for them, I didn't want to be here standing behind him like everything was fine. It wasn't. I was pissed at him in a way that I hadn't been since we were kids. I was also pissed at three of the groomsmen behind me.

"Look at him."

My smile faltered and I flinched feeling the breath of my other brother, Gabriel, against my ear and neck as he leaned toward me to whisper.

He continued, "He's shaking so much, he's gonna drop that ring."

I stiffened and took a half step away from Gabe indicating I didn't want to talk to him and, thankfully, he took the hint.

The ceremony continued and soon we were all walking out of the ballroom behind the newlyweds.

While the guests all mingled with drinks and hors d'oeuvres, the wedding party moved across the tree-filled lawn for photos.

There was lots of happiness and laughter but I didn't feel it. Not wanting to be a party pooper, I faked my way through it as best I could. Each time we were posed, I shivered or shuddered as Gary, Gabe, Gary's best friend, Nick, or our cousin, Steve, touched me. Whether it was the accidental brush of a hand against mine, or the intentional placement of hands on my shoulder as one of them stood behind me in order to fit us all in the frame, I didn't care. All I wanted was to get away from them.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing." Even with the genuinely tired smile I gave her, I saw that my wife, Olivia, who was also a bridesmaid, didn't believe me. "It's just been a long weekend."

That seemed to convince her and she gave me a quick peck. "A few more hours and we can sneak out."

I nodded but knew that our leaving wouldn't be the end of either her curiosity or the anger simmering inside me.

Hearing the photographer ask for more shots, I gave her another quick peck then made my way to the new position.

After photos, we took a little rest in a holding room to have drinks and freshen up before going into the reception. I tried my best to avoid the four guys, but somehow I kept being pulled into conversation with them. They seemed oblivious to or simply ignored my wanting not to be near them. It felt like the longest half hour ever before we were able to leave the room for our seats in the reception hall.

I was thankful to be seated between Oliva and another bridesmaid so I could avoid the men for most of dinner. The placement, along with more than a few drinks, helped me relax and soon I found myself actually enjoying myself. Those drinks quickly worked against me, though, and I ended up in the restroom.

I had just unzipped my pants when Steve walked in.

"What are you doing?" I snapped when he locked the door.

"Are you okay?"

I glared at him for a moment then turned back to glare at the wall in front of me. Sounding exactly the opposite, I said, "I'm fine."

"Bullshit," he said without heat.

I didn't respond.

After a long moment of silence, he said, "I know I should apologize for my part, I know I should feel bad, but I don't."

I turned an intensified glare on him for a second then looked back at the wall feeling my anger grow. Honestly, I didn't even want an apology from him or the others. But I also didn't want to have this conversation with him while I was standing there trying to piss at my brother's wedding reception and I sure as hell didn't want to hear him admit that he wasn't sorry.

"Gauge." He paused and I heard a heavy sigh leave him. "I know I shouldn't have done it, I know I should've tried to help you stop the other guys. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened and..."

Hearing him trail off, I looked in his direction and saw him staring at my dick.

It wasn't until I looked down at myself that I realized I was hard. Not just hard, my dick was visibly throbbing.

I looked back at my cousin and saw something in his eyes that I both did and didn't want to see. He began to unzip his tuxedo pants and I gave him a look of disbelief but didn't stop my eyes from moving down to his crotch. When he pulled out his dick, it looked as painfully hard as mine.

"I've been thinking about what happened, too," I said through clenched teeth as I stared at his cock. I wasn't ready to talk to him, or anyone, about what had happened but I also knew that if I didn't right then, I never would and might never have the chance again to get this off my chest. "I fucking hate you and I really hate them. Mostly, I hate myself."

"'Cause you liked it?"

I took a deep breath as my rage reached the boiling point. But all I could do was nod.

Steve continued, "When we went to bed, I thought it would be one of those 'it never happened' things like we agreed. But my dick's been hard just about all damn day thinking about you."

We stared at each other in silence for a long moment. In his eyes, I saw the request that he wanted to make and I was sure he saw the corresponding look in mine. Neither of us wanted to ask first, neither of us wanted to give voice to what we wanted.

Knowing that both of us were stubborn enough that we would stand there staring at each other until the end of time, I undid the button holding my pants closed. After lowering them and my boxers to my knees, I turned to the side and braced myself against the divider that separated the stall from the urinal as I heard Steve approaching me. Over my shoulder, I watched him spit lube his dick just before he pushed it between my ass cheeks and lined himself up. My hole was still raw and it hurt like hell as he pushed into me but it was exactly what I wanted. The sensation took me right back to the night before when I had been fucked in the ass for the first time in my life by him and the other guys at Gary's bachelor party.

The four of us had planned and agreed to have a relatively calm party in Gary's suite. It was just going to be us drinking, watching movies, eating pizza and other takeout crap, and shooting the shit. At thirty-two, my clubbing days were long gone, and even Gabe, the youngest at twenty-five, was in favor of not having too wild of a night.

At some point, Nick lamented the fact that there was no stripper. It was no surprise to any of us to hear him say that because even though he was married with two kids and months away from thirty, he still acted like a frat boy, though he had agreed that it would be best for us not to be too hungover in the morning.

"Fuck that," Steve had said almost immediately. His deep voice was assertive and louder than any of ours. "I, for one, am glad I don't have to sit here and make some woman who wants to put her tits in my face feel bad because I turned her down."

A year older than me, Steve was a tall, handsome, muscular stud of a man. He had thick, wavy, dark brown hair that was just starting to grey at the temples, piercing blue eyes, and a smile that belonged in a teeth whitening add. Women flirted shamelessly with him and most tried to get into his pants. Even my wife admitted she was attracted to him and constantly flirted with him. All these years later, I still didn't quite believe Oliva hadn't tried to sleep with him while we were still dating though he said she never did.

Steve was also gay as hell.

"You cock sucking motherfucker," Gabe said through a laugh. "How the fuck do you look and act like that and not want pussy? Shit, if I were a woman, I'd be so wet just from looking at you that I'd do everything I could to ride that big meat stick of yours. Fuck, I might have a sex change just so I won't feel bad about how hot I think you are."

"Don't do that, cuz," Steve said with mock seriousness. "You don't have to feel bad about being attracted to me. I don't mind. Hell, you know I'd be happy to take you for a ride any time you want. I just know you've got a tight man pussy. I will be more than happy to prove I can get it nice and wet. Wanna give it a go?"

Steve grabbed his ample crotch and winked at my brother.

Our cousin also happened to be a hung son-of-a-bitch and liked to remind us of that fact often.

It was a joke, but we all knew that Steve found Gabe attractive. None of us brothers came close our cousin's height of six feet four inches, but Gabe was the shortest of us at five feet five inches tall. We each had bright brown eyes under sandy blond hair set in round faces that looked younger than we were. We also had similar naturally lean, practically hairless bodies, but even I had to admit that my baby brother was the cutest of us three. Steve was constantly calling him the only twink that had ever turned him down.

"Hey! If I'm not getting any tonight, no one is," Gary yelled playfully. "So keep it in your pants and leave my brother alone. You two can fuck all you want tomorrow night."

Steve turned his attention to Gary. "If the rule is you need to get fucked for anyone to get some, I'll gladly volunteer. I prefer to do the fucking, but because you're family and getting married, I'll make an exception and give it up."

"You sick fuck," Gary responded with a laugh. "Here I am about to get married and you think you can convince me to fuck you just so you can have your way with my brother? I love you, cuz, but it ain't happening. I got a good thing with Lana and I am not going to fuck that up just so you can get a piece of ass."

Steve let out a dramatic sigh. "Fine."

"Maybe that's for the best," Gabe said thoughtfully. "I wouldn't want to be standing up at the altar with cum leaking out of my ass because you left it gaping."

Steve gave him a wink as the rest of us groaned and let out uncomfortable laughs. "Since I'll be standing behind you, I wouldn't mind seeing that."

"That's sick, man," Nick said while Gary and I threw napkins at Steve and Gabe, begging them to stop. "Too far."

Needing to pee, I went to the bathroom while they continued going back and forth. While I stood at the toilet, I could hear them transition to yelling about something new but equally stupid through the closed door and just shook my head. I loved those guys, but they were often just too ridiculous.

As I was washing my hands, they turned the TV to a music channel, having given up on any pretense of actually watching anything. The song that began playing put a bounce in my step and by the time I was back in the sitting area, I was dancing.

"Woo-hoo," Steve yelled. "That's my kind of stripper. Take it off, baby."

The other guys joined in with Steve's catcalling and, drunk enough to get into the spirit, I found myself awkwardly stripping down to my boxers and socks. Feeling the music, I moved back and forth between them giving them bad lap dances.

My dancing was so horrible that at one point Steve said with feigned disappointment, "I think this actually might be the thing that makes me straight. Hell, my dick will never be hard again after watching that."

"Bet this'll help," Gabe said from behind me.

Before I knew it, my boxers were down around my ankles and my soft dick was flopping around as I continued to move to the music.

"That'll do," Steve said with a perky smile.

Drunk enough to be past feeling ashamed or embarrassed, I continued moving between them. Predictably, everyone except Steve groaned and tried to push me away when I began shaking my dick in front of them. For payback, I spent most of my time with Gabe. I straddled his lap facing him and ground my crotch against his chest then turned and sat on his lap, rubbing my ass on the mound of his package.

"Come on, man," he complained, though he laughed through it. "Get off. I'm sorry."

Much to his dismay, I didn't leave him immediately. When I finally did, I paid Nick some attention.

"You wanted a stripper," I said with a comically deep, sexy voice. "Here I am, big guy."

"'Be careful what you wish for,' is what they say," Nick said sadly trying to suppress a smile. "I asked for a stripper and got this. Shouldn't you be treating the groom-to-be to all this sexy goodness?"

Caught up in the moment, I went over to Gary and began to dance for him.

"That's it, baby," he said with a laugh. "Shake that moneymaker for Daddy."

He didn't shy away and was soon slapping my ass whenever I turned it toward him.

"Damn, Gauge," he said at one point when I stepped onto the spacers beneath the seat of his chair and shook my ass in his face. "You got a fucking nice ass."

No one was surprised to hear Steve say, "I've thought that for years."

We all laughed but the guys suddenly quieted.

I was in the process of lowering myself to grind on his lap when a sock-covered foot slipped off the thin rail between the legs of my brother's chair. As I came down on his lap, I felt something hard glide between my cheeks. Trying to right myself in my drunken state, I rose up slightly with my other foot still on the spacer. Not surprisingly, that foot slipped. When I came down that time, I felt whatever it was push between my ass cheeks and as both Gary and I tried to adjust ourselves, it pushed into my asshole.

"Arrgh," I screamed in pain. "What the—!?"

I saw stars and my entire body was an exposed nerve from the sudden, unexpected penetration. The raw, searing pain only got worse as I tried unsuccessfully to get my legs under me with Gary trying to help. We only succeeded in making me fall and come to rest completely on his lap. It didn't take me long to realize I was impaled on my brother's dick. And through my pain-induced watery eyes, I could see the shock of what had happened on the other guys' faces.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," Gary repeated over and over as he tried to push me off him.

I yelled, "Why the fuck is your dick out?"

"I was just playing along! Oh, shit! It's in you!"

He began to push at me even harder, but each time I moved, the pain in my ass grew more intense.

"Stop fucking moving," I screamed. "Please!"

He did as requested but I could still hear him muttering his disbelief behind me.

I wanted to get his dick out of my ass, but when I was finally calm enough to try to rise, our dry skin stuck together and made the pain worse so I remained where I was.

I don't know how long we sat like that, but it was definitely too damn long. Even though there was still music playing loudly from the TV, it was as quiet as a tomb in the room as no one moved or spoke. I didn't meet anyone else's eyes and wondered if I'd ever be able to look Gary in the eyes again.

As we continued to sit, I realized that Gary was still hard inside me. Not just hard, but I could feel his dick twitching and flexing. I wanted to believe that it was simply because his dick hadn't had a chance to soften yet, but when minutes passed and it remained as hard as ever, I knew the truth.

The large, rational, heterosexual part of my brain began to scream that the pain of dismounting was worth it, but the part that liked seeing a woman get fucked in the ass seemed to be in charge and kept me in place. Unfortunately, it was definitely in charge of my dick and I felt it twitch as it came to life.

With a sigh, I closed my eyes and prayed for the world to come to an end immediately and violently as my dick quickly rose to its upright, erect position. With me still naked there was no way to hide it and I knew that if I tried to conceal it with a hand, the teasing would be so much worse.

Time continued to tick by and I could think of no way to remove myself from this position or situation without further embarrassment.

"What the—" I yelled as I felt something wet engulf my dick. When I opened my eyes, I saw Steve on his knees in front of me, bobbing on my erection. "Get the fuck off me!"

Steve pulled off as I had ordered but wrapped a hand around my dick to replace his mouth.

"Don't make me beat your ass," I warned as he stroked me.

He met my eyes with an unintimidated expression. "I'm not trying to take advantage or anything. As someone who's given and received a dry dick or two, trust me when I say the only way to deal with it is by distraction. You can try to pull off again if you want, but it's gonna hurt like a bitch."

"I can handle it," I said nastily as I pushed his hand off me.

Steve sat back on his haunches and folded his arms.

Not wanting to acknowledge that his mouth had felt good and that it had, in fact, caused a momentary reduction in the pain I felt, I braced myself and tried to stand again. "Fucking shit! Shit, shit, shit!"

I avoided looking at my cousin as I gave up and rested my weight on Gary's lap after barely moving a millimeter.

"Gauge," Steve said with concern. "Just let me suck you off. I promise it'll work. And we won't talk about this ever again. Right?"

His voice was hard and intimidating as he turned to look at Nick and Gabe. While Steve was really an easygoing guy and fun to be around, he'd kicked all of our asses thoroughly and often growing up and to this day we still had a healthy fear of him getting angry with us.

I looked up and saw the two guys nod their agreement. Their faces were a mix of pity and disbelief that I completely understood.

"Okay," I said reluctantly.

Steve immediately leaned back down and began to suck my dick. He took his time bobbing on me, getting acquainted with my hard flesh. While I wasn't as hung as he was, I was on the upper end of average and thick. Because of that, it took a few tries before he got me into his throat.

"Oh, fuck," I said at the sensation.

I'd had lots of what I considered great head in the past, even Oliva had learned how to suck my dick the way I wanted and regularly satisfied me orally. However, what Steve had done in less than five minutes blew all of them out of the water and I knew that before the end, I'd have to figure out how to get Steve to give my wife a class on sucking dick.

It took me a moment before I realized that I had begun thrusting into Steve's mouth. At the same time, I was rocking on Gary's dick. It wasn't a lot, but there was some definite motion. Feeling emboldened, I tried to pull off and instantly regretted it.

"Relax," Steve said. "It's going to take a bit more time. But you've got the right idea. Get some motion going and you'll be able to bounce off that dick."

With nothing else to do, I settled in as Steve went back to work. I tried to keep my focus on what was happening to my dick but Gary's dick twitching in my ass kept concerning me. I couldn't believe that my brother was hard because of me. Sure, it was possible that just being buried in my ass was enough to keep him aroused, but I couldn't imagine that if my dick ended up in a guy's ass that I'd stay hard. However, I had also always thought that my dick wouldn't be able to function if a dude was sucking on it, yet here I was with my male cousin doing the deed—with my brother's dick in my no longer virgin ass—and I was mostly enjoying it.

Sitting on my brother's dick while our cousin sucked mine was awkward, but trying to avoid the eyes of another brother and a family friend as they watched in disbelief took it to another level. I could feel them staring intently as if they were unable to look away. I was now the car crash that everyone had to gawk at. That made it harder for me to relax. My task was made even more impossible when Steve grabbed Gary's hands and raised them to my chest.

Steve pulled off my dick just long enough to say, "Work his nipples."

"What? Hell no," I protested, but Gary had already found my nubs and began pulling at them.

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers