From Best Man to Craving Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said into my ear sounding the opposite. "If he says it'll work."

I wanted to complain but the erotic sensations were too great. My brother's hands tweaking my nipples felt amazing and the mouth on my cock was even better. And, surprisingly, Gary's cock in my ass, while still painful, was no longer the nuisance intruder it was initially.

Unbidden by me, my hips began to move. They rocked back and forth slowly at first causing his dick to leave and reenter me a little at a time. After a bit, I found myself grinding against him which made his dick pull against my tight ring. It all still hurt like hell, but with the stimulation of my nipples and the fantastic blowjob, I didn't mind it.

A moan waited to leave my lips that I refused to let anyone hear. It became harder to suppress when I felt Gary begin to move against me. His motion was equally shallow, but rocking against each other as we were, it increased the length of each thrust causing more than a few inches of his dick to move back and forth through me.

"I know I'm not supposed to be enjoying this," Gary whispered into my ear, "but this feels amazing."

He pinched my nipples hard and my body betrayed me. The erotic pain made my back arch involuntarily and the moan I had been trying to hold back left me.

As Gary had said, I was not supposed to be enjoying this, but my body knew what felt good and riding my brother's dick wasn't so bad, especially with Steve still sucking my dick. I looked down at our cousin and he was watching me with a smile on his lips while he continued to bob on my dick. I wanted to knock that smug expression off his face but I couldn't help but smile back. Of everyone in the room, he was the only one who had any idea as to how good I was feeling. With the amount of Gary's dick that was moving through me, I probably could have pulled off at that point, but I was too horny now and feeling too good to stop.

Reluctantly, I checked my heterosexuality and gave in. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back against my brother and accepted the pleasure he and my cousin were providing me.

Having blocked everything else out, I was able to enjoy what was happening. Specifically, feeling my brother's hard cock slide through my ass was unexpectedly nice. There was still some pain, but it had subsided enough that I could feel the glide of his skin against mine. The regular rhythm was nice, but it was the feel of my ring fighting to constrict against his hard cock that I liked the most. No matter how much I squeezed, his dick resisted the pressure. After hearing Gary moan softly into my ear a few times when I did it, I set up a rhythm that had me tightening my hole when he pulled out then relaxing it as he pushed in. The feel of my body trying to hold on to him as he dragged his length out heightened my own pleasure and I began to moan openly.

The sound of a zipper next to my head brought me out of my reverie. I opened my eyes, turned toward the source and saw Nick standing there pulling out his hard dick. After giving it a few strokes, he grabbed my head and pulled me toward it.

"Stop fighting," he said softly but with authority as he repeatedly pressed the end against my lips. "You're getting your dick sucked and riding your brother's cock like a bitch so don't pretend you're not a little curious. If you can take it in the ass, one in the mouth won't bother you."

I wanted to protest but knew that if I opened my mouth, Nick would take advantage of that.

"Go ahead." Gary was the proverbial devil on my shoulder whispering into my ear, talking me into doing something I didn't want to do. "Suck his fucking dick, Guage. Don't leave my best buddy hanging."

I resisted for another minute or two before finally giving in.

I had barely opened my mouth when Nick pushed his dick inside. After a few exploratory thrusts, he began to fuck my mouth at a steady pace.

"Close your lips," he ordered. "Watch the teeth. You've gotten head before, you should know how to give it."

I bristled at the comment. It might have seemed logical, but according to that thinking, because I'd flown in airplanes, I ought to be able to fly one. I didn't know how to suck a dick, and until thirty seconds ago, I had never wanted to. Hell, I still didn't exactly want to but I was doing it. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Nick's uncut dick was perfectly average. Not too thick, not too thin. Not long but not short. I don't say that as an insult. It actually could have been held up as the model representation of a penis. His firm but spongy crown was a well-shaped helmet and the hard shaft had a gentle, almost imperceptible upward curve that I imagined felt great inside a pussy.

As I went through my crash course on cock sucking, I tasted Nick's musky but clean flavor on my tongue and I was surprised that it really wasn't much different from the flavor of the outside of my wife's pussy. When he began to leak precum, the bitter syrup was unlike anything I'd had before but not unpleasant. In all, while I couldn't see myself doing it all the time, I was surprised that having a dick in my mouth wasn't as offensive to my senses as I thought it would be.

"I'm done dicking around," Gary said suddenly. "I gotta fuck this ass."

With Nick still holding my head on his dick, Gary stood with his still inside my ass. My brother turned the two of us so I faced Nick and he had me kneel on the chair on which he'd been sitting. Needing momentary support while I got adjusted, I reached out and rested my hands on Nick's waist.

"Fuck, that's hot," Steve said.

When I glanced over at the sound of his voice, I saw him sitting back on his haunches watching the scene intently. He had been forced to give up sucking me off when we changed position but he didn't seem upset. In fact, he looked just like any man watching porn. I could see his eyes move from watching Gary thrusting into my ass with determination and rolling his hips against me at random intervals down to my still hard dick then over to my head where Nick was steadily fucking my mouth. Even if I believed that he hadn't gotten some enjoyment out of sucking my dick, he was clearly enjoying this show.

While seeing Steve appreciate the action was not surprising in the least, seeing Gabe still sitting on the sofa behind him stroking his dick was. My baby brother had his fist around his dick and was slowly moving it up and down his fat shaft. It looked to be a carbon copy of mine and the red color indicated that he'd been working it for a while, or at the very least had been dealing with his arousal for a bit. When I glanced up to his eyes, they were as horny as anything I'd ever seen and I suddenly understood how a woman might feel when faced with a man she knows won't take no for an answer.

A knot of fearful anticipation twisted my stomach when Gabe stood and stalked in our direction while still stroking himself.

He came to a stop next to Nick and watched for a moment before he said, "My turn."

Nick gave my mouth a few more thrusts before he relinquished it.

Gabe moved over immediately and set up a much faster pace fucking my mouth. He didn't care about my comfort and repeatedly caused me to gag and choke as his dick went deeper than I could take it. Before long, there was a stream of spit running out the sides of my mouth and down his shaft from the assault. I tried pushing him away or adjusting myself so he wouldn't go so deep, but he grabbed my head tight with both hands and held me where he wanted me.

Steve halfheartedly came to my defense. "Damn, Gabe. Give him a chance."

"If he's gonna suck my dick, he's gonna do it my way."

I had never seen this side of my brother. Gabriel was the quietest of us all. Growing up, he had very rarely gotten into trouble and was still the child our parents wanted Gary and me to be. More often than not, Gary and I had come to his defense when needed. That's not to say he was a submissive pushover, he simply preferred peace to fists. To see him suddenly so dominant and assertive felt out of character for him but at the same time I had always thought my baby brother had a secret side to him.

With Gabe taking control of my mouth, it seemed to give Gary the permission he needed to really fuck me. He tightened his grip on my hips and began to fuck me hard and fast. The sound of his flesh slapping against mine was loud in the room, covering even the sound of the TV. My body rocked back and forth from the force of his thrusts and made Gabe adjust his rhythm to accommodate it.

"You guys been holding out on me?" Steve asked a little too seriously. "'Cause you look like you've done this before."

Gary answered for us. "Trust me, this is the first time it's ever happened. And it sure as shit's gonna be the last. Not gonna say it's not nice, but this isn't my kind of thing. I just gotta blow this load. And since I'm in there..."

"I've dicked a few dudes but I don't plan on making feeding my brother cock a habit," Gabe responded.

Steve seemed hurt. "Really? You've been with a guy before? I know I've been begging for your ass, but shit, I would've definitely let you throw me a bone or two."

Gabe gave him an unapologetic smile. "I love you, Steve, but you're still my cousin, man. Swollen balls can't change that."

"But it's okay for you to choke your brother with your dick?"

Gabe shrugged. "When in Rome, motherfucker. If you assholes are all gonna use him, I'm not gonna be left out of that."

"Whatever."

Steve was obviously a little upset by being turned down. It was one thing to be told no when they were joking around, but to hear that Gabe really meant it was a blow to our cousin.

The uncomfortable silence between them was quickly filled with the moans and wet sounds of sex. Gary continued to ride my ass hard while Gabe and Nick took turns in my mouth. Every once in a while, Steve made his presence known by uttering a word of encouragement for someone to fuck my mouth or pound my ass but otherwise he faded into the background.

I was surprised that in such a short amount of time I had become accustomed to it all. My ass no longer hurt in a painful way but it ached with need. I liked having Gary's dick in me and I wondered if I would be happy never getting fucked again. And with Gabe fucking my mouth like I was a two-bit whore and Nick taking his time to have me really suck him off, I had become a serviceable, but not great, cocksucker. I was still trying to figure it all out, but was already performing better than when Nick first entered me.

I found it odd that between the two acts, having my ass fucked was not only less offensive, it was the one that I wanted to repeat the most. Anal play had never been a passing thought; no girl had ever tried to rim me or otherwise play with my ass. I could not remember a time when I had even touched my ass except to wash or wipe it. It wasn't that it was forbidden, it simply was a part of my body that I never thought about. But now, even as my brother fucked me, I knew I would be wondering if my wife using a dildo would even come close to having a real dick inside me, if I could even convince her to do it.

"'Bout to bust this nut, Gauge," Gary warned.

I felt his hips speed up and could hear his breathing get heavier. It didn't take much longer before he let out an almost pained groan as he pushed into my ass a final time. Against my highly sensitive ring and inside my ass, I could feel my brother's cock pulse as he unloaded. It was a weirdly pleasurable sensation that sent a shiver of arousal through me. A second or two later, I felt a curious warmth around his dick that I hoped was his cum and not indicative of bleeding from an internal injury. Gary resumed moving his hips in shallow thrusts, humping his load into me as it left his dick.

For as unsexy as I'd thought dudes fucking and seeding each other was before, having my brother fuck his cum into me was suddenly the hottest sex act I'd ever been a part of.

Gary had barely pulled out before Gabe punched into my ass with his dick. Thicker than Gary, my breath left me from the penetration which felt worse than when I had first fallen onto Gary. He went balls deep in one, fast thrust and immediately began to hammer me without mercy.

I'm not embarrassed to say that I whimpered constantly in response to his assault. For as hard as he'd fucked my mouth, he was many times worse on my ass. His hips bounced off my ass involuntarily from the force of his thrusts. The power behind them only got stronger when he leaned forward and hooked his hands around the front of my neck for leverage.

"Damn, Gabe," Nick said with some sympathy in his voice. "Go easy on him. That's your brother, man."

My baby brother let out a huff of disagreement. "Not right now, he's not. He's just a cock hungry slut ready for another load and I'm gonna give it to him. I mean, look at him. He's whining like a little bitch but hasn't asked me to stop. And he's holding on to your shit like he doesn't want to let go."

Until he said it, I hadn't realized that I was indeed not exactly being made to suck Nick's dick. My hand was wrapped around his shaft while I worked the crown with my mouth of my own volition. Hell, Nick didn't even have a hand on my head and he wasn't thrusting into my mouth which meant I couldn't pretend I was being forced to do it. But more importantly, I could have pulled off at any point to protest what Gabe was doing behind me but I didn't. And I didn't want to. For as rough as he was, for as much pain and discomfort I was in, I was enjoying it all.

Gabe fucked me with no regard for my comfort; I was simply a tool for his pleasure. While I would never treat my wife in the same manner, I'd seen videos of women being used this way and had enjoyed them. To be the star of my own incestuous, gay scene was not only unexpected, it was surprisingly hot as evidenced by the fact that my dick was still painfully hard. I could feel it twitching nonstop and was sure that if i could see it, there would be a stream of precum leaking from me.

My ass must have felt just as good to Gabe because in short order he was adding his load to Gary's.

"Fuck, yeah," he growled. "Take that shit, you fucking cum dump."

If not for his words, I might have missed his orgasm. Gabe continued to pound me at the same fast pace as he unloaded. The slightly more lubricated slide of his dick through me was the only indication I felt in my ass that it had happened. Additionally, Nick began to shoot in my mouth at about the same time, further distracting me from what Gabe was doing in my ass.

Nick's first shot took me by surprise because I had been focused on Gabe. With his dick at the top of my throat, his sticky cum choked me causing it and some of my spit to fall out of my mouth. As his slimy, spit-diluted cum passed my tongue, the sharply bitter flavor of it made me gag and I lost any hope of attempting to swallow the rest of it. The mix of fluids ran out the edges of my mouth, flowed down my chin then dripped thickly onto the floor. If I had been on the fence about sucking dick before, in that moment I knew for certain that it was something I never wanted to do again.

"Fuck, that was nice," Gabe said. He pulled out of me just as violently as he had entered me then stumbled over to the sofa and sat next to Gary. Both of their dicks were still swollen and wet from use but draped limply over their nuts between their spread legs.

Nick let out an explosive breath as he just sat down on the floor. "Not gonna lie, I never saw that coming."

"You didn't?" I glared at him. "How the fuck do you think I feel?"

"Calm the fuck down." Gabe's voice was both winded and dismissive. "You liked that shit."

Unable to refute his words, I ignored them.

Now that my brothers and Nick were finished with me, all of the aches and pains that accompanied my being fucked in the face and ass along with the discomfort in my knees from kneeling on the chair made their presence known. I repositioned myself to sit correctly on the chair and winced when my ass hit the seat both from the pain and feeling the wetness that had leaked out of me pooled on the seat.

When my eyes refocused, I saw Steve still sitting calmly on the floor staring at me. The knot of fearful expectation reasserted itself upon seeing the look on his face. It was a look that clearly said he had waited patiently for his turn and he intended to take it.

Steve got to his feet and took the two steps necessary to close the distance between us. Once in place, he stood in front of me and looked down at me with a blank expression. The lack of desire or even arousal on his face was more intimidating than if he had grabbed me and forced me onto his dick as Gabe had. It was the look of a man used to getting what he wanted and who knew he wouldn't have to do much, if anything, to get it this time.

Proving his point, I reached out and opened his jeans.

"Guage? Really? You're gonna—"

Gabe cut off upon seeing the look Steve gave him. It was so clear that this wasn't up for discussion that the other guys cowered seeing it.

I lowered my cousin's jeans, not surprised to see the hard rod of his erection trapped against a leg under the thin fabric of his boxer briefs. As I pulled his pants lower, my face expressed my disbelief as his dick continued well beyond the point where I though it should have stopped. Yes, I had heard him talk about being hung, but I had never seen his hard cock before. When his jeans passed the hem of his shorts, I let out a soft curse. Steve's shaft extended out of the leg hole for about another inch before his blunt bullet took shape.

I looked up into my cousin's eyes not knowing what to say or do. But I knew he saw the mix of fear and desire at what I was seeing. It was so overt that the other guys noticed it, too.

"He fucking wants it," Gabe said with open disbelief. "That fucker's gone from straight to straight-to-the-next-dick."

"And no one's gonna say anything else about it," Steve said without looking at my brother. His deep voice was a whisper but the rumbling tone was loud in the room because of the threat behind it. "Gauge is gonna get this out of his system and tomorrow none of this happened."

I was vaguely aware of the other guys halfheartedly agreeing. My attention was squarely on the huge cock that I had freed from Steve's shorts that now bobbed at a low angle in front of me. Even before I put a hand on it, I knew that it was going to be heavy. In addition to the incredible length, it was thick, noticeably thicker than Gabe's. When I finally wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke it, it was even heavier than I expected and was everything I didn't know I wanted.

Without a word, I rose slightly and turned to kneel on the chair again, this time facing the back. I turned my head to watch Steve spit-lube his cock then adjusted my position when he squatted to line himself up.

"God...damn," Nick said, echoing the disbelief I felt as Steve's huge cock pushed into me.

Even though my head was still turned to watch, I couldn't believe that Steve was pushing his fat cock into me and that I wasn't in pain. Quite the opposite. It felt amazing. So much so that I moaned openly. I closed my eyes and dropped my head to rest on the back of the chair in order to fully enjoy the sensation as he grabbed my hips and slowly pushed more of his length into me.

Unlike the other guys, Steve was gentle with his fuck but he was no less determined to have me. He took his time rocking his length deeper into my ass, pausing whenever I let out a whimper of discomfort. At one point, he shifted his angle of attack for a few thrusts and his cock pressed against what I later learned was my prostate. The novel sensation made me moan and I arched my back and pushed back against him wanting more.