From Bike Ride to Beta

Story Info
How a naked bike ride let me learn my place as a beta cuck.
5.8k words
4.07
14.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Naked Bike Ride

I'd been dating Moriah for 6 months when this whole thing started. Moriah isn't a voluptuously curvy girl by any means but she's a pretty attractive girlfriend with red hair, a petite body, cute perky tits and a tight little ass. She's fun to be around and I feel like she's in my league and that's all I need to make me happy.

Throughout the first few months of dating, we would talk about our various friends, wanting to meet each other's friends to get a better sense of one another. I had met a decent number of her friends off and on up to this point but one of her friends, Brendan, was someone I had yet to meet. Apparently they met in a college course and were friends in university, then they lost touch but had recently gotten back in touch and would hang out socially. According to Moriah, Brendan was extremely social and usually wanted to meet up spur of the moment through invitations to events and parties with large groups of his other friends. Hence, coordinating a hangout to meet him was difficult to plan.

I live in Seattle, and every year we have a "world naked bike ride". Moriah was someone who was adventurous and mentioned that it would be fun to try as neither of us had done it. I'm not super confident in my body and manhood but I agreed it would be an experience to try so we decided to do it. When the day of the event rolled up, I was working on fixing my long-neglected bike (the seat got stolen) while she was browsing her phone on the couch.

"So it looks like Brendan is also doing the naked bike ride with his friends", she mentioned. She must've gotten a text from him.

"Oh really?" I replied. I really didn't want to meet him at the naked bike ride. I had no idea what he looked like, and I didn't really want to meet one of Moriah's male friends for the first time casually naked (and Moriah being naked). In any case, I played it off.

"Yeah, we don't have to meet up with him though. I know that would be weird" she said. It's like she read my mind.

Eventually the late afternoon came and we rode our bikes down to the starting spot in a local park. There were TONS of naked people all about. Bodies of all shapes and colors, old and young. it was an interesting sight. When we parked our bikes along the edge of the park, Moriah quickly stripped down to nothing and I slowly followed suit. A couple other people started chatting us up who also were doing it for the first time. One of them had extra body paint so we drew on each other's backs. After chatting for awhile, Moriah suggested we do a walk around the park perimeter to get comfortable and see all the crazy sights and setups.

As we were about 3/4 of the way around the loop, Moriah quickly jolted back, spinning around to look directly at me, a smirk on her face.

"So... I see Brendan and his friends. Do you want to go say hi?" she said.

I really didn't want to, but I could tell she wanted to, so I felt like I had no choice but to play along. "Sure, let's do it" I said.

As she led the way through the swathes of naked people, we finally arrived as I heard someone yell "Moriah!" nearby. There he was, standing with his friends. The first thing I noticed was, Brendan was black. There aren't loads of black people in downtown Seattle so for better or worse that's what I noticed first. Second, he was taller than me and he obviously worked out. Third, and I couldn't help but notice, his dick was flaccid and was about the size of my dick fully erect (note - I was NOT erect at the park lol). This sent my mind tumbling into a spiral of inadequacy and anxiety from the get go. Brendan was with no other dudes, but rather 4 equally attractive women, all naked. While this was a sight to behold, my mind was focused on Moriah and Brendan seeing each other naked and that I'm sure Moriah was obviously curious what Brendan looked like under the covers, getting her first look at her guy friend naked.

What made matters worse was that Brendan was charming and friendly. We exchanged a handshake and all of us small-talked for a bit about how crazy this ride seemed.

"You guys want to join our group on the ride?" Brendan finally asked.

Moriah looked over at me, "what do you think?"

I nodded in approval. What was I to do? I wasn't gonna be the party pooper. Later during the ride she knew something was off and pulled me aside to ask if I was ok to which I ensured her that I was. The bike ride was actually fun but throughout the ride, Moriah would ride next to Brendan a lot and sometimes right in front of him. Riding behind her I noticed her taking more than a few glances at him, peeking down at his manhood, not realizing I was observing her from behind.

The ride was actually a lot of fun. The ride finished at another park where a dance party was going to start until the wee hours of the morning. Brendan asked if we were going but Moriah and I decided to call it. Neither of us were late night people. We exchanged pleasantries and both went our separate ways.

Later on after we got home from the ride, we unpacked the event a bit. "Did you have fun tonight?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said. "Granted I wouldn't say it was exactly comfortable being naked around your friend meeting him for the first time."

"What about it bothered you? Brendan wasn't weird about it." Moriah was trying to get to the root of the problem. I wasn't going to let on so easily.

"I mean...you guys haven't seen each other naked, right? So I'm sure that was a sight for you..." I said, slightly passive aggressively.

She smirked. "Yes, I saw Brendan naked. He's fit and he has a big dick. Whoop-de-doo. He saw me naked. I'm sure he noticed things. Whoop-de-doo. The point was just to be naked and have fun!"

I was taken aback at how she just went on and bloated out her observations so nonchalantly.

"Yeah, well comparing dick sizes as a first meet and greet is just a weird way to meet someone is all I'm saying."

Now she started talking playfully trying to take the edge off the conversation, pushing me towards the couch. "D'awww is my boyfwen upset his pee-pee isn't the biggest pee-pee in the world?" She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. "Does he feel like he has a tiny weiner??" She flicked my balls and started to kiss my neck, moving to my chin and then up to my lips, making out with me.

I chucked. "Oh stop it", I retorted between kisses.

She started pulling off her clothes and pulling down my pants. I was completely hard as she grinned against my dick until she slipped it in and started riding me. Slowly the dirty talk came back, this time more sexual.

"Is your tiny dick hard babe?" she asked as she rode me on the couch, hands on my chest. I didn't reply, pulling her hips against me with each thrust. "Your dick is much smaller than Brendan's dick isn't it babe?" She whispered in my ear, riding me harder and faster. I let out a small moan. "Brendan could probably fuck me much deeper than you could couldn't you babe?" She started moaning, bouncing rapidly on top of me. "You're no match against his huge cock are you!" she moaned.

I was so turned on at this point, I could barely hold it. "I want your tiny little cock to cum in me" she exclaimed with her head tilted back. "Do it!" She yelled. I held her down and spurted my cum into her as we both moaned in pleasure, eventually collapsing next to each other on the couch.

After a bit of cuddling and the euphoria wore off, Moriah said, "damn babe, I didn't know you got off to that stuff" she giggled as she hopped up playfully to go clean up in the bathroom. She turned back, "and for the record, your cock is just fine", she said with a smile as she walked away.

Chapter 2: The Halloween Party

As the months went on, we still hadn't hung out with Brendan in a normal setting since the naked bike ride. A couple times Moriah would mention she was going over to his place to hang out with him and his kid (he had a kid with an ex) to play board games. He was pretty private with his kid she said. Since they had a previous relationship, I didn't think anything of it. Granted, I did confront her in these initial months about him during a car ride we had, talking about our friends.

"Soooo, I just wanted to make sure, you and Brendan never dated did you?" I asked, when he was naturally brought up in conversation.

"Brendan? Oh God no. He's definitely not my type" she replied.

"Why is that?"

"He's not monogamous. He's a self-described consensual non-monogamist. I can't ever keep track of who he's dating". This didn't really surprise me since most of what I heard about him and witnessed with him was that he had a vibrant social life and never seemed to want to do any low-key hangouts.

Halloween was coming up and we were deciding what we wanted to do. Moriah mentioned that there was a costume dance party hosted at one of the convention centers in town. Brendan and his squad was going and Moriah, being the socialite herself (and with pent up social energy during covid) wanted to go.

"Do you want to go to this halloween dance party with me?" she asked. If you haven't guessed by now, Moriah was more often the one to set our social calendar. "Brendan has a new girlfriend he's going to bring". Aside from the prospect of it being fun, I also wanted to ensure Moriah that I was always down for a good time. I wasn't going to let her go have fun with Brendan at a party without me showcasing that I could party too. I happily accepted going to the party. Now I just needed a costume.

We eventually settled on both being romans with togas since we were frantically searching for outfits last minute and it was a simple solution. Before the actual dance party everyone was meeting at someone's house a couple miles away from the venue that Brendan knew, so we popped into that pre-party where we saw Brendan, his girlfriend, and his squad. They were all members of the Scooby Doo team.

We all had a couple drinks and Brendan introduced Moriah and I to his girlfriend Sarah. She was super hot, but also super ditzy. I didn't really vibe with her since she seemed rather shallow, but to each their own. In any case, the pre-party started dying down as folks started heading to the main halloween party. Moriah and I decided to hitch a ride with Brendan and his girlfriend to the venue since we took an Uber to the house party. Without the loud music of the house party, we were all actually able to have more of a conversation, which basically boiled down to Brendan's girlfriend asking Moriah get-to-know-you questions. Then Brendan casually mentioned Moriah's name.

"Wait...YOU'RE Moriah!?" Sarah exclaimed. She must not have known or remembered during the party (we were all a little tipsy).

"Haha yep!" Moriah replied.

"Oh my god! I had no idea! Brendan talks about you ALL the time! You're super cute!"

It was a little weird of a statement, but Sarah, being in an open "consensual non-monogamist" relationship with Brendan probably talked like this to most girls. At least that's what I envisioned in my head.

"He seriously LOVES you" she continued. I stared out the window as Brendan and Moriah let out awkward chuckles.

"Yeah, well we like to poke fun at each other. That's basically our relationship". Moriah awkwardly chuckled as she tried to change the subject, but essentially the rest of the car ride was Sarah asking about Moriah and Brendan's friendship. I was virtually ignored in the car, and with nothing to contribute to the conversation about Brendan and Moriah's relationship, she probably didn't even know I was there. I was happy when the car ride ended.

Eventually we got to the party and the drinks started flowing. Everyone from the pre-party kind of scattered about. There were three dance floors, one outside and two inside so Moriah and I ventured off to the outside stage. We spent most of the night dancing and I actually didn't see Brendan nor Sarah for most of the early part of the night. After a couple hours of mingling and dancing, Moriah and I went off to explore the inside dance floors. We were even more tipsy at this point. It was a lot darker and it was pumping. Eventually as we meandered around the dance floor, we ran into Brendan. His girlfriend was not to be seen. Brendan was pretty tipsy himself and having a good time. We ran into a couple other folks from the pre-party too and we were all dancing together. Eventually Moriah pulled me aside and shouted in my ear.

"Babe can you go get me some water? I need water!"

I nodded my head and left to go outside to the outdoor bar. It was a long line at the bar which was rather annoying that I had to wait so long just to get a couple cups of water, but alas, that's a party for you. It was probably 20-25 minutes before I got our water and sauntered back to the dance floor trying not to spill either water cup while bumping into people and looking for my girlfriend in the strobe lights. Then I spotted her.

Moriah was near the front of the stage, completely grinding on Brendan. He was fucking groping her. All I could think about was Moriah rubbing her ass up against Brendan and feeling his big dick, and that made me feel a bit woozy. In my state of shock, I decided to not go up to them and instead just observe them from a distance. Brendan's girlfriend Sarah was with them now but she was dancing alone nearby watching them herself. Sarah annoyed me that it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. Then, things got more serious. One of Brendan's hands slipped into her toga. It was very clear he was grabbing one of her tits. I was floored. Moriah continued to grind on him not seeming to care about being groped. The shock I felt was on another level. I was witnessing Brendan groping my girlfriend and she wasn't stopping it. A few seconds later Moriah looked up and noticed me standing there dumbly, cups in hand, watching her. We held eye contact from a distance for a brief moment. When she realized I wasn't coming to stop her, a sly mischievous smile crept across her face before she closed her eyes and continued to grind her tight little backside against Brendan. I was confused, mad and aroused all at the same time, as I noticed my dick was hard. It ended up being too much to witness and I left them dancing in the darkness to go back outside with the water cups to catch a breath.

I must've been out there awhile when Moriah eventually came out and found me.

"There you are!" She exclaimed. "I'm so thirsty!"

I gave her the other cup of water I had kept next to me. "Sorry, I just needed some fresh air".

"I understand. It's hot in there", she said with a smirk.

"Well it looked like you guys were having a good time dancing...", I said with a slightly annoyed tone. My voice was shaking a bit and I couldn't help it.

Moriah put her hand on my thigh. "I admit, he's a fun dancer" she replied between swigs of water.

"What else do you feel like admitting?" I asked coyly and straight-faced.

Moriah looked at me. "I mean...there's not much to admit. You were watching me weren't you?". I nodded silently. "And you didn't do much about anything did you?" she continued. She was right, I could've put an end to it but in the moment I was scared of confrontation.

Moriah looked down at my pants and rested her hand on my dick. "...Are you...hard?!" she said, surprised. Luckily it was dark enough she didn't see my face turn red. I was hard and I didn't know why. All I knew was I was emotionally confused. We didn't speak about it the rest of the night and eventually Moriah and I took an Uber back home without saying goodbye to Brendan or Sarah as they were still on the dance floor as we left. The next day Moriah and I woke up to raging headaches and chalked up the previous nights activities to drunken stupor.

Chapter 3: Housewarming

A few weeks later, Moriah moved out of her apartment and into a house. Her parents owned it and were moving out of it and asked if she wanted to move into it. She agreed and decided to invite a couple that were both longtime friends of hers to be her roommates. This was mainly a decision driven by being able to live in a bigger place, and cheaper rent (and having her parents as landlords). Since it was a new living situation, she and her roommates/old friends Jenna and Michael decided to throw a housewarming party and invite their friends.

One morning that I spent the night, Moriah and I and Jenna and Michael were all casually eating breakfast.

"Who are you guys thinking of inviting to the housewarming?" I asked. Jenna fired off a bunch of her friends names I'd never heard and Moriah fired off a bunch names, some of which I'd met and some I didn't. Two of those names were Brendan and Sarah.

"You're inviting Brendan?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you ok with that?" she replied. With Jenna and Michael with us I didn't want to hint at any awkwardness.

"Of course", I blurted out. I was afraid Moriah would interpret my response as enthusiasm. My hunch was that she wanted to ask permission to invite him in front of Jenna and Michael on purpose to force an answer in the affirmative out of me. It worked.

The evening of the party arrived and people started to trickle in. Bottles of whiskey and spirits seemed to be the housewarming gift of choice. I mean, it wasn't even a traditional "housewarming" since she was just moving into a bigger place, but that was how the shindig was branded, so people brought gifts as such. Eventually, the place was pumping and the vibes were good. A good group of people were inside hanging out in the kitchen and living room and a good group of us were out at the fire pit. One of the best parts about the new house was the big fire pit in the backyard. I love fire pits so I put myself in charge of fire pit maintenance duty for those that wanted to hang around the fire. I mostly stayed out there unless I was refilling a drink or grabbing some more snacks from inside.

Eventually Brendan and Sarah showed up. They have a reputation of showing up to events much later than the official start time since they were very much night owls. Moriah and I were outside at the fire pit when they arrived and eventually came through to the backyard and announced themselves.

"Oh my god you guys finally made it!" Moriah exclaimed as she walked over to them and gave them both a hug.

As Brendan and Sarah made the rounds introducing themselves to the other fire pit guests, they didn't really acknowledge me much beyond a head nod and a "sup" from Brendan. Sarah was already mingling with another guest.

As the night wore on in to the later hours, the lively chapter of the night was starting to turn to the mellow chapter of the night. Some people had left, and those remaining were most of Moriah, Jenna and Michael's closest friends. I'd say there were about 15 people remaining, including Brendan and Sarah and myself. Brendan had noticed most people's drinks were empty at the fire pit and took the initiative to ask if anyone wanted a refill or a new drink.

"That's very thoughtful of you" Moriah said. "I'll have another Gin and Tonic". We were using a housewarming bottle of gin that was brought over by a guest that had already left.

"Anybody else?" Brendan asked. A few other people put in their requests which was almost too much for Brendan to keep track of in his mind.

Without hesitation, Moriah replied "Actually, I can help you make them!"

Brendan smiled, "That would be lovely", and they both ventured back into the house. I figured it was an excuse for Moriah to get some time to hang out with Brendan. My spidy senses started to tingle.

It had been another 20-30 minutes or so of chit-chat by the fire, and as the fire started to dwindle, we all started thinking about going back inside. Neither Brendan nor Moriah had come back out to deliver drinks and we were all starting to question whether any of us would be waited on at all. Alas, the 6-8 of us that were still outside decided to go back inside to check on the drinks and sync up with the rest of the folks hanging out in the living room. Everyone went ahead of me as I took the hose out to douse the rest of the fire before heading back in myself.

12