From Bike Ride to Beta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got inside. I went into the kitchen and noticed that Moriah and Brendan were not there. There were also no signs of any of the half-dozen drink requests that were put in 30 minutes ago being put together. I started to feel a bit of tension in the air. We had some background music on, but conversations were sparser with less of a crowd. There were about a dozen people remaining which included all of Moriah's closest friends, her best friends and roommates Jenna and Michael, me, and then Brendan and Sarah. Except Brendan and Moriah were nowhere to be seen.

"Has anybody seen Moriah?" I asked hesitantly during a break in the conversation.

One of her friends Elyssa responded, "last time I saw her she was giving Brendan a tour of the house". Conversations started to stop as everyone started honing in on my question.

Another guest replied, "I think they went that way", he pointed down the hallway. My chest suddenly got super tight. I'd never felt my body tense up like it did before like this. It felt like my throat was closed off and everything was constricted in my body.

Sarah was the first to speak. "Where did they go?" she said. She started walking down the hallway. "I'll check".

The hallway is rather short, and there are only 2 bedrooms at the end. Jenna and Michael's room door was already open, the hallway bathroom door was cracked and dark, leaving Moriah's door as the only one that was closed. Everyone had gone silent at this point and the only thing you could hear was the sound of the background music. That is until Sarah, without permission, opened Moriah's bedroom door.

The second the door opened, everyone heard it. There was no mistaking the sound. It was the sound of bare skin slapping bare skin. It sounded like Moriah's bare ass slapping against Brendan. Moriah's voice could be heard suddenly from down the hallway.

"Oh my God!", we all could hear Moriah say to Sarah. The slapping sound stopped.

"Oh my God!", Sarah exclaimed back, "I'm so sorry!". She slammed the door shut and walked back to the living room, a wide open grin on her face.

"Well that answers that!" Sarah said laughing. "They're fucking!"

It's an understatement to say everyone was completely in shock. I was at a complete loss for words. Moriah's friends looked at me like I was supposed to give them some sort of context or speech so that they could make sense of what was happening. I had to say something, even though I was just as flabbergasted as the rest of them.

I let out an awkward chuckle, "heh! Moriah and I have somewhat of an open relationship. It's all good!"

Sarah was quick to reply. "Uh, what?? You guys are NOT in an open relationship at all! Brendan and I are. They must've just badly wanted to fuck each other!" she said laughing. I fucking hated Sarah at this point, putting me on blast like that. How was I supposed to respond to that?

Just then, an unfortunately mellow song had started on the living room speakers, and since the music was tied to Moriah's bluetooth/Spotify on her phone (presumably in the bedroom), there was no easy way to skip to something louder. Now the sound of her moans could be heard over the music, along with Brendan slapping the fuck out of her ass cheeks. Her moans turned to muffles as I imagine he had pushed her head into a pillow while having his way with her. Apparently Sarah's discovery of them didn't really deter them from slowing down one bit.

I turned beet red. I felt so exposed and so ashamed. All of Moriah's closest friends and I sat in awkward silence in the living room, not knowing what to say while we all listened to the distant love-making between Brendan and my girlfriend. Jenna and Michael whispered to each other while others awkwardly scrolled on their phones. Sarah was the only one trying to have any sort of conversation. I just wanted to disappear.

I didn't know what to do. I went into the kitchen to compose myself. By the time I came back out, everyone was starting to file out the door.

"We should go", a few of Moriah and Jenna's friends said with an awkward chuckle. They all left pretty quickly.

All who remained now was me, Jenna and Michael, Sarah, and Brendan and Moriah who were still in the bedroom. Jenna and Michael started to clean up the various party messes while Sarah sat and scrolled on her phone nonchalantly. Another 5-10 more minutes had passed before I decided to muster up the courage to check on them myself. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I went down the hallway, turned the knob, and opened the door. I tried to prepare myself for what I'd see but my preparations were meaningless. My throat dropped down into my feet. There was Moriah and Brendan. Moriah was on all fours, her back completely arched, her dress and bra on the floor, with her purple panties still wrapped around one leg. Both of her hands were gripped to the top of the bed frame like she was holding on for dear life. Brendan's naked body was balls deep inside of her from behind. One of his hands was clasped to her ass cheek, spreading it open while the other hand wrapped around her neck in a chokehold.

Brendan looked over at me as he pushed his cock deep into her, her ass cheeks squeezing flatter and flatter against his pelvis as he pushed.

"Get out." he said to me.

I looked at Moriah as she turned her eyes to me in a complete daze.

"Get the fuck out of the room. And leave the door open." he said louder and more forcibly. Moriah didn't say anything. She shifted her gaze back forward before closing her eyes and craning her neck towards the ceiling, giving Brendan a better grip around her neck. I knew Jenna, Michael and Sarah heard every word spoken.

In that moment I knew I was a cuck. I immediately left, leaving the door open as ordered and skulked my way back to the living room where I slumped on the couch, transfixed on what was happening. How they went from making cocktails to fucking each other's brains out was beyond me, and in this moment it didn't matter.

They continued to fuck, increasing the pace and the force of which they pounded each other. The dirty talk brought my shame to its lowest point. Everything they said was heard crystal clear.

"About time I fucked this little pussy" Brendan could be heard saying while he railed my girlfriend from behind, pulling long-winded moans out of her.

"Uhh...uhh...uhhhnnggg...hihh...hhttss...ssuhhb...bbbkkk " Moriah mumbled between hard thrusts.

"What was that?" Brendan stated. He must've still been choking her. "Say it again bitch."

"Hhiitss....ssooo...biiiiiii...ggg...ggg...uhhh...uhh...uuhhggghhh....."

I must've looked like I wanted to die because Jenna came over to kind of console me. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my back.

"Michael and I are going to bed." she said. "Are you ok? This is nuts..."

I nodded without looking at her. She patted me on the back before getting up as they ventured down the hallway to their room. Moriah was screaming at this point now through the open door. I watched Jenna and Michael stop in from of Moriah's room on their way to bed to catch a glimpse at what was transpiring. Jenna and Michael were standing there watching their butt-ass naked best friend getting impaled and downright dominated by a strong alpha black man, while she screamed in pleasure and orgasmed to high heaven, all while my pathetic dumb ass was waiting on the couch with Sarah for them to finish. Eventually they did.

After what seemed like forever, the moans eventually died down and Moriah and Brendan came out of the bedroom, fully clothed. Sarah looked at Brendan and giggled.

"Well, THAT was some good ol' fashioned fucking!" Sarah exclaimed as she got up from the couch. Brendan wrapped his arms around her and they kissed.

"I guess we should get out of here" Brendan said. He didn't so much as acknowledge me. I'm pretty sure Brendan lost all respect for me the moment I left the bedroom. It was obvious I was just a sideshow in his life full of getting what he wanted. At least that's how I saw it.

Moriah collapsed on the couch next to me. "I'm POOPED!" she sighed. She looked over at me and gave me a smile. I could see the contentment in her face in that moment. It was almost as if she knew I would be OK with all of this because she didn't have a stressed bone in her body. She was so sure of herself. In a weird way it was extremely attractive.

Brendan and Sarah thanked Moriah for inviting them and they exchanged laughs, all implicitly aware of the craziness that had just transpired as they attempted to make a normal exit.

Brendan just looked at me on his way out. "See you around", he said. That was it. I was happy they were finally out of the house as Moriah closed the door behind them.

"That was so hot" she said as she walked past me into the hallway on her way back to her room. I followed.

"Do you realize that you just fucked your friend directly in front of me, our boyfriend and all your friends? Do you realize what you just did?". I forcibly closed the door to her bedroom behind us.

She turned on the shower in her bathroom and began taking her clothes back off. "I'm well aware, and I'm pretty sure you liked it."

I let her words fill the space and didn't reply as I sat on her bed.

She repeated it again. "You liked it. You liked watching Brendan take me."

My dick started getting hard. Suddenly I had the urge to reclaim her. "Lay down on the bed", I said. "I want to fuck you".

"No, sorry. I'm too sore", she replied.

"Get on the bed and let me fuck you" I said as strongly as I could.

"I said no. You're not fucking me. Tell you what, I'll give you a hand job". I felt emasculated after she shut me down like that. It was clear she wasn't going to take any orders from me any time soon.

I laid down as Moriah climbed onto the bed on her knees as she made eye contact with me. Then, without saying anything, she rubbed her hand on her pussy and started fingering herself. As she pulled her hand away she held it up, showing it to me as she spread her fingers apart. Brendan's load of cum stuck between all her fingers like thick sap. I now realized he had come inside her with no protection.

"Look who's little dick is hard!" Moriah said as she wrapped her cum covered hand around my member. "Here's some lube for you. How does that feel baby?" She began to stroke me.

As she stroked my dick with Brendan's cum, she kept talking to me. "God baby he was honestly so big. And that's not even the best part. The way he handled me I just felt like I belonged to him." She stroked harder as my dick pulsated into a fully rock hard state. "I've never, cum so hard in all my life. Did you hear that baby? I've N.E.V.E.R. cum so hard before in all my life. I told him he's coming over on Wednesday to fuck me again". My legs started quivering. "I can't believe you're gonna squirt to this baby. Squirt your cum out baby. Get it out. You deserve it for being a good little cuck tonight and taking orders."

I grunted and spurt my cum onto her hands as she giggled. "Good job baby!". That was it. She got up and went and got into the shower.

I lied there on the bed, Brendan's cum all over my dick, listening to her whistle in the shower. This was the worst day and the best day of my life.

12