From Billy Bob to William, Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared at each other, speaking without talking until our mom's returned.

Her mom came in first and started talking, "Here they are, oh my, look at that brace."

"Rebecca, Ellen was right. There were piles of clothes awaiting our arrival. These should fit you." Rebecca went into the bathroom and closed the door a second before my mama came in with a hitchhiker, Becky.

"Billy Bob, look who I found wandering around the hallways." Mama bent over to kiss my cheek and whispered, "Be nice."

She stood by my left side and didn't speak for a moment; she looked like she wanted to cry. "Hey Billy Bob, how do you feel? Everybody is talking about you being a hero."

"I'm okay Becky, my arm hurts, and I'm tired." Is she for real?

"Your Mama said you can go home tomorrow. Can I come by and help take care of you? Maybe I can carry your books at school next week."

There was an awkward pause until I noticed the bathroom door was open a tiny bit. I spoke up, "Rebecca, why don't you come in and meet Becky?"

"Rebecca, who..." Then Becky saw Rebecca, walking from the bathroom to take my right hand in hers.

"Rebecca Thorpe, this is Becky Anne Childers, my former girlfriend. Becky, this is Rebecca, whom I hope is my current girlfriend. I have been told I already promoted her to wife status. I saved her life by giving her CPR, so I guess I'm responsible for her life."

Rebecca gave her the charm school smile and said, "William has told me everything about you. Thank you for letting him go."

Becky looked at Rebecca and back at me, "William? But Billy Bob, what about us, you and me?"

"Finished, done, never to be again, the minute you stole my tickets and ran off with Ryan. But I do thank you for dumping me because if I had gone to the dance with you, Rebecca and her family would all be dead."

I started giggling. "She calls me William, isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard?"

"Oh, I guess I'd better go; daddy drove me here to see you. I guess I'll see you in school next week? Bye." She left the room rather quickly.

Mama and Dot were still in the room when I looked at Rebecca and whispered, "It was love at first sight for me. What about you?"

She had a serious look on her face, with the tiniest little smile, "You had me at 'Hey,' but now I need to find out if you snore and which side of the bed you sleep on."

"Really?"

"No, silly. But you are cute, and you're excellent at mouth to mouth. Ask me again next Valentine's day, William." She leaned over and gave me the sweetest kiss.

I was Billy Bob yesterday, but now I'm William. Sweet.

12