From Blackest Night

Story Info
A demoness and a demon grow together.
6k words
4.71
10.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akasha grumbled as she stared at the mangled corpse of some unknown farmer, batlike wings folded behind her, though twitching annoyedly. The eyes of a dozen or so peasants were upon her moonlit form, all of them keeping a respectful distance from the demoness. Dark clouds slowly traversed the midnight sky, hiding the full moon above.

"Found 'im like this, we did, Your Royal Highness," said Hengled, the draper's assistant, a youth of no more than nineteen winters. He made sure to use the title she'd given herself when she took over the abandoned castle. "Corpse all shredded, seems like," he added, looking up briefly at the grey-skinned succubus, black hair flowing down to her fat, round rump barely hidden by the thong-like armor she wore.

The lad had some difficulty keeping his eyes from the vast expanse of grey cleavage before him, risking a few glances at those mountainous orbs even though he knew the punishment for such behavior.

"And no one has seen anything?" the demoness inquired, looking down at the young man briefly, her already impressive height accentuated by near-vertical stilettos. "Has living under my protection made you all stupid? Weak? Blind?" she asked, turning her commanding voice to those watching.

Hengled shook his head.

"Were it not for me, Rovistrad would have fallen and suffered the same fate as all those other villages in the Heidstadt. You all know the parameters of this arrangement," continued the curvaceous fiend, her tail swishing slowly behind her. "You allow me to feed every few days, and in turn, I keep the night creatures at bay. However, if none of you raise the alarm when one of them approaches, I can't do my job," she reminded them, trying desperately to calm herself.

The peasants in the village looked at each other and at the guardsmen holding their spears, eyes downcast in shame like children being scolded by their mother.

Akasha sighed. "I came down here to feed tonight, not to play detective."

The villagers had given her a title in recent years: the Queen of Pain. Those who were visited by her at night would tell tales of the torments they endured under her -- but also the indescribable pleasure. No one held any love for their fiendish protector, and she held as much love for them as one did cattle. They were a necessity, a source of food.

Unlike typical succubae, her feeding process did not require her to end her victim's life. Sometimes, if one of her meals proved more than adequate, she would bring them up to her castle for a few days at a time, locking them up in her dungeons or her room. Most of the time, however, she would simply swoop down and pick a target randomly, satisfying her urges with them until dawn.

"I saw a shadow," the trembling voice of an old woman said behind the crowd. The people around her parted. "It made its way North after its kill," the ancient woman added, pointing to a foggy street.

Before anyone could look back to Akasha, she had taken flight, intent on punishing the creature who'd harmed her flock.

Dried blood caked Balanar's mouth and claws as his midnight-blue form whipped past the dead trees of the valley, heading to his lair where he could wait out the sunlight. The sun weakened him to such a degree that it could very much kill him if he weren't careful. Here, however, even the midday sun remained hidden behind a permanent grey sky. Still, he was unfamiliar with this new world. Until he had properly assessed the humans' defenses, chances were not to be taken.

The cave he had chosen as his lair proved sufficient for the time being and allowed him to store any kills he made to feast on later. The villager he'd recently slain, however, could not have been brought. The presence of another force, similar to his, had prompted him to abandon the corpse and seek shelter.

Risking a fight when the first rays of dawn were near was not something he could do.

His violent urges kept him awake during that day and the soft light that bounced off the damp walls of the cave burned his eyes.

Just when the sun's rays weakened, he heard the flapping of wings outside his lair. A silhouette approached. A woman.

Balanar hissed, unable to make out the details of this unknown being but sensing her power, nonetheless. This winged individual was the one he'd felt earlier in that pathetic human village. Their protector?

Barely had he thought of who this stranger was that he heard the whistling of a dagger and a sharp pain at his side. A wild cackling erupted from the woman, and he could now see her clearly. Like him, her wings were bat-like, but that's where the similarities began and ended. Though her curvaceous form sported a few demonic traits, her face was undoubtedly human in nature.

Glancing at her overly generous bust and wide hips, he felt a stirring in his loins, but the sight of another dagger materializing in her palm triggered his flight response. He beat his wings once and pushed against the stone of the cavern, powerful leg muscles flexing as he moved past her. Not as fast as he'd hoped, and the sting of metal penetrated his flesh.

A burning in his veins accompanied the laughter of the woman as he dashed out of the cave and into the woods. Could it have been the humiliation of the moment or something else?

It took little time for him to figure out the answer to that question when his muscles began tensing. Every movement became labored, as though iron chains held his every limb. Balanar found that he could no longer move, frozen in place like a statue. While other creatures would turn to ash or stone when exposed to sunlight, Balanar's flesh held no such weaknesses. Then why was he stuck in place, unable to move a single muscle?

Poison, thought the hunter, his ears picking up the slow, deliberate steps of the unknown woman behind him. He could not call out to her, could not reply to her amused laughter. Her presence radiated pure lust and sadism.

"Now, why would a handsome devil like yourself run away from little old me?" the taunting Akasha said, wings flapping excitedly behind her. Her full lips curled into a devious smile as she inspected his muscular form. Only his lower half was covered by any semblance of armor, reddish metallic plates linked together to protect his form.

The blue-skinned night creature's glowing green eyes wandered downwards at the enormous, jiggling masses of grey titmeat, only a few feet from him now.

"Oh, I supposed you can't answer, can you?" she giggled, reaching down with a single, manicured nail. As soon as that sharp fingernail met his armor, the plates fell uselessly to the ground into the dead leaves and moss below with a clattering.

The succubus licked her lips as the male's fat, dark-blue cock came into view, veins crisscrossing its length. Even in its soft state, Akasha guessed that she would be unable to fully encompass the cock's girth with one hand and she even had doubts that two hands would have been enough, so outrageously proportioned was the thing, hanging halfway down to the nightstalker's knee.

"Goodness, I don't think I'll be needing those dumbfuck peasants anymore," Akasha chuckled, gaze scanning the blue-skinned creature's sculpted musculature and indecent endowments. The fingernail that had dismantled his armor slowly trailed down the paralyzed monster's abs, all the way down to the enormity hanging limply between his legs, an enormity that wasn't affected by the paralytic toxins coursing through his veins.

Balanar's mouth twitched slightly as the effects started wearing off, the cloud-choked sun slowly disappearing over the horizon. Too slowly for his tastes.

A triumphant cackle slipped from the demoness's lips as she slowly gripped the demon's length, confirming her suspicions about his girth, more than twice the thickness of her wrist. Her delicate touch upon that enormity only caused it to swell slowly, pumping full of blood with the fiend's heartbeat.

As the sun's rays no longer touched the lower portion of his body, Balanar could feel sensation creeping back into that half of himself, felt his cock growing under the succubus's delicate fingers. It didn't take much time for the fiend's dick to grow to its full 18-inch size, reaching upwards into Akasha's cleavage.

The thickness of his malehood was such that her tits were pushed outwards, overflowing with delicious pain from her inadequate bustier. The edges of her dark grey areolae were plainly visible to Balanar, and his cock responded in kind, a spurt of precum leaking from that angrily throbbing helm and into the Queen of Pain's cleavage.

Akasha moaned softly as Balanar's sexual energy coursed into her body, feeling him burning with desire, burning with need. A simple titfuck would not satisfy such a creature, she decided.

Placing her hands onto Balanar's shoulders and with a beat of her wings, Akasha lifted herself up and over the night creature's prick. One hand reached down to grasp the throbbing spear, angling it towards herself. Speaking a single word, Akasha caused her entire outfit to vanish. Her tits bounced into view, nearly suffocating Balanar in a tsunami of soft, jiggling flesh.

Her cunt kissed the head of Balanar's angrily throbbing spear as she wrapped her legs around his torso, lowering herself onto him slowly, feeling his enormous endowment stretching her out. As a succubus, she had no difficulty taking in such a gigantic cock and the feeling of fullness that came with fat dicks such as these was always a welcome one.

Akasha howled in pleasure, stomach bulging from the demon's prick as it slid into her. She came as soon as half of it had entered her without any further stimulation. The walls of her demonic pussy squeezed the night creature's cock, strangling it as she pushed herself down onto it. Inch by inch, it invaded her deepest reaches.

Pleasure coursed through Balanar's body as well and soon, the sun had completely disappeared behind the hills.

Akasha gasped when the demon's strong hands gripped her fat grey ass cheeks, the impact sending waves of assfat through the massive globes. The poison had lost its hold on him, and she saw his muscles bulging with surging power. The blue-skinned fiend had been radiating with sexual energy moments ago. Now, he was ablaze with it. He leaned back to free his head from the succubus's cleavage, wrapping his lips around one of her nipples, sucking on it fiercely.

Without any warning, Balanar began pummeling Akasha's cunt, pushing every inch of his gigantic dick into her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came yet again. As night engulfed them completely, Balanar grew, becoming taller and far more muscular with every passing second.

With both hands on the demoness's ass, he thrust upwards into her repeatedly, his dragon egg-sized balls swinging up to meet the plentiful flesh of her thighs and ass. Every few thrusts brought with them an added orgasm for Akasha, forcing her into a fit of moaning and begging.

Every ounce of sexual energy that the succubus consumed brought changes to her physical form, starting with her chest. With tits larger than her head by a fair margin, she was larger than most mortal women in the region. Those bouncing melons began growing as Balanar's sexual power seeped into them, now large enough that, with his mouth locked onto her fat nipple, the enormous mass began pushing around his head, threatening to engulf it once more.

The winged demon's animalistic fucking also brought changes to Akasha's ass. With every upwards thrust of his enormous cock, her twin mountains of assflesh grew and grew. Her flesh overflowed from between his clawed fingers. Her moans resonated throughout the darkened forest.

Grunts and moans, accompanied by incessant smacking of flesh against flesh, resonated throughout the forest.

Losing control of her arms, the succubus fell backward, her hands no longer holding onto Balanar's granite-hard shoulders. The winged male's clawed hands migrated to the woman's waist to avoid her falling onto her back, pounding her incessantly, viciously, with power and speed unmatched.

Their position changed slowly so that Akasha lay backward at a forty-five-degree angle, Balanar towering over her, plunging his foot-and-a-half-long cock into the writhing demoness repeatedly. Every few thrusts would thrust her into the waiting arms of pleasured bliss, creating a never-ending chain of brain-melting orgasms.

That sexual energy, raw and savage that Balanar exuded would fill Akasha's entire being, molding her into the perfect sexual partner. Her tits kept growing, every orgasmic scream adding an inch to her already immense bust. Growing and growing to thrice the size of her head, her tits would bounce and wobble wildly in tune to the animalistic fucking. This was a process that was known to her, something that was part of who she was as a demon of carnal pleasures -- her body would, when fed sexual energy, change to suit her partner's needs, thus increasing the amount of energy discharged by said partner. Most partners had finite energy. Not this one.

It was quite a simple transformative process and quite effective, but she had not foreseen a being of pure rage and lust such as Balanar. As her body struggled to absorb and digest the demon's sexual energy, much of it could not be processed and would be sent back toward the blue-skinned behemoth, affecting him in much the same way it did her.

First, his already enormous balls would swell. Already overfull with potent seed, the melon-sized balls would increase in size as they smacked against Akasha's fat rump until they surpassed the size of his head.

The size of his prey's tits growing to their mountainous, gigantic size and the feeling of his balls, enhanced to new proportions sent Balanar over the edge quite suddenly. His attempts at holding back his release proved to be futile and soon, he would feel the river of cum within him surging, spilling from its riverbed. His enormous cum factories tightened, his cock throbbing violently.

Akasha wailed in pleasure, unable to form words. Balanar growled one hand holding onto her waist and the other gripping one of the demoness's titanic knockers needily. Throwing his head back, he came.

His cock grew, both to make room for the oncoming flow of thick, potent seed and from the backflow of sexual energy, fed back to him by the succubus. The first rope that shot forth from his cock flooded Akasha's womb, blasting her warm depths with enough off-white seed that it seeped from the corners of her stretched-out cunt.

And Akasha came again. There was no counting the number of orgasms she had, as they all blended into each other, creating a mess of fiery pleasure bombs within her mind, fireworks of uninhibited bliss. Her muscles tightened, her stomach and cunt flexing around Balanar's spewing length, walls of her infernal pussy squeezing and massaging that veiny, pumping monstrosity.

Balanar's fingers gripped the woman's flesh harder as rope after rope of thick, creamy demon seed flooded the woman's body. Her tits, meanwhile, had kept growing, now large enough that they would reach her lap when she sat. Full and fat, her tits would bounce within Balanar's grasp while she held down the other colossal mammary to avoid it hitting her face repeatedly.

The demon's plowing of her insides never slowed, even as gallon after gallon was pumped into her needy insides, stomach bulging from the sheer quantity of nutmuck.

The lewd schlop-schlop of Balanar's cock sliding back and forth within the cum-coated insides of the succubus echoed all around, immediately alerting any passersby of what was happening. Panting, growling, moaning, wailing. All these sounds combined as every fiber of their beings became oversaturated with lustful power.

The changes slowed as the night creature's orgasm died down -- though his lust never ceased. This allowed Akasha to regain some semblance of awareness of her surroundings, noting the changes in her body, aware of every added pound of flesh.

She had never been anything less than curvaceous. Akasha looked down at herself briefly, vividly aware of all the pounds of lust-saturated flesh she now sported, having doubled her total weight with ass and breast meat.

With a last groan, Balanar pulled himself from her pulsating gash, overflowing with his cream. He looked down at her growling.

"What have you done to me, witch?" the Nightstalker growled, glancing down at his newly grown prick. Well over two feet long, the enormous prick dribbled with the remnants of his orgasm, slick with their combined juices.

Akasha bit her lower lip briefly as she stared at the thing, imagining it once again inside her. Her transformation was incomplete, she knew, when she felt the desire and lust coming off the blue-skinned creature. "I have done the same thing you have done to me," she finally answered after a long pause.

He frowned. A growl slid from his lips.

"I have started turning you into the perfect being for carnal pleasure," she explained. He was strong, and he was potent, but apparently, his cerebral abilities hadn't yet caught up to the rest.

Balanar took a single, menacing step toward her. He grabbed her by the throat, not with enough force to hurt her much, but the thought excited her, nonetheless. His strength was such that he could have put an end to her at any moment. Instead, however, he pushed her against a flat rock nearby with her tits against the cold stone. Her chest had grown to such proportions that nearly half those immense melons could be seen even from behind.

With a lewd plap! his monolithic maleness smacked against her huge, round ass. It had grown to such proportions that her wobbly grey cheeks would rival even her immense bust. She moaned, thrusting that fat demonic ass out towards him.

Such potency she thought. Such delicious power!

The gargantuan helm of his two-foot-long colossus slid against the crevice of her fat posterior. Coated in a thick layer of juices, it slipped between the cheeks with astonishing ease. Clawed digits groped her flesh, abundance overflowing from between. He pressed those velvety buns together overtop his throbbing erection, masturbating with the succubus's out-of-proportion femininity. Growls of appreciation could be heard from the beast.

Midnight struck. Balanar could feel his strength increase tenfold as the feedback loop of succubus-night creature lust slowly increased their attributed through their demonic rutting.

Akasha thrust her ass out at him again needily. She wanted more than to have Balanar use her ass cheeks for self-gratification.

Sliding back practically a foot, Balanar looked down at the demoness's flexing asshole. Placing one hand atop his behemoth prick, he angled himself downwards to slowly press the crown at that puckered tightness. Her reply came in the form of a long moan.

With her elbows pressed to the stone slab, Akasha turned her head sideways to look at Balanar. Pain and pleasure intertwined from that enormous penetration nearly sent her into yet another orgasmic fit as inch after inch, he entered her. The tight rim of her ass massaged his impossible girth, that throbbing, veiny monolith stretching her sex-built body to its very limits.

Sweat covered both their forms, shimmering in the soft glow of the crescent moon above.

"You underestimated your opponent," Balanar growled, shoving another inch of his cock into her squeezing depths. "The wizard who transported me to this world thought he would be safe from me. For a time."

Her cunt dribbled with desire onto the rocks below. She had underestimated the fiend's power and intellect. What would the cost be?

Another inch was pushed into her ass. Her moaning grew louder.

"But once you've given me the power required, I'll be back to my world. This one is so... devoid of life."

12