From Blackest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion, the winged male thrust the remaining foot of fuckmeat deep into the begging Akasha. She threw her head back and howled in ecstasy as she came yet again. Being well and truly ravaged by the night creature, Akasha could do little else but bask in the glowing sexual energy being fed to her and the energy she fed into him.

The unlimited potential of the flesh that they showed was enough that a fear-adjacent emotion slipped into the demoness's psyche. She knew that this creature would not kill her, but could they handle this much raw power? This unending feedback loop of sex-feeding could end them both.

Balanar began a slow movement of the hips, pulling himself from Akasha's gripping ass hole until only an inch remained before slamming himself back into her, the upwards curve of his colossal fuckpillar no obstacle to that brutal penetration. His enormous balls, so huge as to rival his head, would slam against the back of his partner's thighs, sending shockwaves through the flesh.

The Nightstalker's eyes were locked on the succubus's enormous ass as he kept fucking her with increasing vigor, every smack of flesh against flesh a testament to the carnal pleasures that enveloped the demonic pair.

As the demon's evil green eyes observed his partner, he noted an endurance about her that no other female had managed to match. He would test those limits and she would test his, he knew.

He rammed himself deeper and deeper into her with each thrust as she fed him back some of his sexual energy, causing his muscles to grow slightly along with his already immense cock which had surpassed anything he'd seen, even on the mighty Minotaur race of his home world.

There was no subtlety in the night creature's movements, no tricks. He would fuck Akasha until he had been fed enough power to leave this dying plane.

Akasha's sex-saturated flesh, it seemed, could grow no longer and her tits had reached their apex when they became akin to grey pumpkins. Her ass, currently being assailed by Balanar, had fared no better. Her form was pleasing to the night demon, his thrusts becoming increasingly intense, slamming himself repeatedly into the moaning, wailing whore of a demoness beneath him.

"Auuuuuugh! FUCKING HELL! FUCK!" screamed Akasha as she started cumming her brains out from the stimulation brought on by Balanar's incessant, brutal slamfucking. Her cheeks would bounce furiously with every thrust, her hole squeezing and milking the enormous, still-growing dick for more of that wonderful cum.

The demon's cock was not the only thing growing, as his whole body began gaining in size, musculature increasing. Had the pair been standing up, he would have been three or four feet taller than the succubus. Even now, she seemed a tiny thing next to his hulking form, repeatedly ravaging her ass for all its worth.

Panting and begging for more cock, Akasha reflected all of Balanar's sexual energy back at him now, forcing increased growth into his body. The sheer power and lust that inhabited every cell of his form were such that he, too, felt his next orgasm approaching rapidly. His cock throbbed violently, gallons of blood coursing through the 30-inch colossus between his legs, thicker than most men's arms.

A single hand sufficed to grab a hold of Akasha's waist as he pulled her up, slamming his cock upwards now into her ass. He stood, fucking her savagely as she dangled in his grip, impaled upon a cock no mortal could have ever dreamed of possessing. Precum dribbled constantly from his tree-trunk dick, leaking from the edges of her abused hole.

Both his hands then went to the woman's tits, squeezing and bouncing them roughly in his hands as he started fucking her faster and faster, ramming her hole full of his gigantic cock so fast that she didn't even have the time to fall before he had pushed every last inch of his prick back into her.

Her stomach would bulge visibly from the colossal girth of his dark blue prick, outline clearly visible along an otherwise flat abdomen.

Balanar kept growing, every thrust of his titanic cunt-breaking cock bringing with it another wave of expansion. He was no longer in control of himself when he felt his second orgasm hit him, using the succubus as a mere fleshlight. His cock was now large enough that he could have seriously injured someone with it, had he decided to use it as an actual club with which he would clobber foes, balls rapidly approaching the size of Akasha's enormous, bouncing bust.

The night demon's prick was now a yard long, his form bulging with flexing musculature as he fucked Akasha into oblivion, stretching out her asshole until she felt his cock would almost exit out of her throat, so fucking ridiculously massive had it become.

Her entire body spasmed and writhed upon the enormity of the male's cock, every pummeling push of that gargantuan member bringing with it a slew of orgasms, a bliss that the demoness had never before known melting her brain.

Her juices dribbled from her spasming gash, rolling down onto Balanar's bouncing balls, those fat, cum-laden nuts hitting her skin with every movement, sloshing with the potency of gallons of creamy nut. He fucked her passionately, brutally, savagely.

Then, his orgasm washed over him. Enhanced by so much raw sexual energy, he roared, balls once more tightening as his release ripped through him, throbbing length becoming briefly larger, thicker as untold amounts of sperm blasted through the cannon-sized cock. Balanar hilted himself in Akasha, holding her down tightly by pressing the palm of his hand atop her horned head, the other gripping her waist firmly.

The first blast painted Akasha's insides white, a gallon or more of hot, sticky jizz filling her to the brim, flooding every nook and cranny of her digestive tract. The second blast eclipsed the first. Waves of goopy semen forced the first one partially out of her orifices, the constantly-cumming she-demon coughing up insane amounts of cum that would dribble down her chin and onto her colossal fuckpillows, painting the wobbling orbs with white goop. Some would find its way into her nostrils, rolling down her lips. Her stretched-out ass would dribble with whatever semen would not fit within her.

Pumped so full of cum, her stomach would bulge out rapidly, so full of semen that she appeared three months, then five, then seven months pregnant. This cum-pregnancy would not end until Balanar was spent and her midsection near-ready to burst with the Nightstalker's load.

His body had more than doubled in size, dwarfing the woman's smaller body. He appeared almost as some sort of giant fucking a minuscule woman before pulling her from his dick, watching as rivers of cum flowed from her abused body. She had lost any connection to reality, semen-pasted tongue hanging from her slack jaw, eyes rolling back to the back of her skull as she convulsed, reeling from the tsunami of orgasms that had washed over her.

Smirk on his face, Balanar held Akasha up by the wrists, eyeing her cum-bloated form contentedly. From her panting, pleasure-wracked face, to those enormous breasts, hanging low enough to rest upon her overstuffed belly, the Queen of Pain was a beauty to behold.

"It does seem things have reached a certain balance, don't you think?" the enormous fiend said. "Thought I'd met my end."

He reached up with a single clawed digit, pulling a black strand of hair from her face, stuck to her skin with sweat.

Regaining her wits, Akasha chuckled and let forth a tiny burp, feeling her stomach churning with all the cum that had been pumped into her.

"My apologies, how unladylike of me," she began, arms still held above her head by the night-demon. "It does seem an alliance of sorts would benefit us both, don't you think? Temporary as it may be, I could always help you find your way back to your world and we could... enjoy each other's company for a little while. It would give those poor peasants in Rovistrad some respite from my feeding."

Balanar grunted his approval, smiling hideously. "Day is nearly upon us and I am eager for more of you. Should we not feast one more time as we make our way back to your...?"

His words were interrupted when he noticed droplets of white liquid oozing from the succubus's fat teats. Swiping it with his finger, he brought it to his lips. A devious grin spread across his frightening face. "How did this happen?" he asked, not waiting for an answer before leaning in to press his lips to those erect nipples, suckling fiercely upon the engorged, milky nubs.

The other breast would squirt milk that covered Balanar's torso, a whimper of pleasure leaving Akasha's lips. The woman could feel that creamy bounty squirting from her breasts, could feel the demon's gigantic, still-erect cock brushing against her legs, standing upwards. Pointed at the sky, Balanar's prick dribbled with desire.

Sweet milk sprayed into the male demon's mouth, coating his maw and throat with its devilish deliciousness. A moan escaped Akasha's mouth when one of her partner's sharp teeth grazed her sensitive nipples. "Ahh-hh..."

Her juices dribbled down her thighs in anticipation as Balanar drained her slowly, alternating from one enormous, jiggling breast to the other.

Using her athletic legs, Akasha maneuvered the demon's cock so that its head ground against her warm entrance, dripping with lust, desirous of that monstrous appendage. But the night creature would not give her what she desired, content with teasing her as he gulped down the rich beverage that sprayed from her tits like twin geysers.

Akasha could feel an orgasm slowly building up from that vicious sucking of her milk-filled udders, the succubus writhing and moaning in response. Not only was the assault on her nipples precipitating another release, but the head of Balanar's prick brushing against her sensitive folds added sensations that were becoming difficult, torturous to bear -- and the demoness reveled in such feelings, even when she was the one affected.

Her cunt needed more than simple teasing. Her loins burned. The countless orgasms that had ripped through her flesh and soul within the last hour so had failed to fully satisfy her.

With a single fluid motion, the woman twisted her legs and pushed herself down so that she flipped upside-down, legs now wrapped around the male demon's neck rather than his waist. His cock was massive enough that, even given his now-gigantic stature, she could reach it with her mouth, given the right angle.

Balanar, meanwhile, was greeted with the succulent sight of Akasha's glistening slit, throbbing and eager. He dove in immediately, his oddly formed mouth forming a strangely wonderful match for the woman's cunt. A dexterous, snake-like tongue soon found the nub of her clit, teasing it gently, rotating around its eager hardness.

Below, Akasha had started stroking the length of Balanar's colossal dick. Had her breasts not been held between their two bodies, in that standing sixty-nine position, she would have most likely suffocated in an avalanche of jiggling flesh.

While her lips kissed the crown of the demon's cock, Akasha could feel his tongue invading her deepest reaches, provoking moans of bliss. The pleasured sounds coming from deep in her throat would cause her lips to vibrate gently against the throbbing, cum-and-spit-stained log of fuckmeat she was pleasuring with such abandon.

The pair gave themselves to each other fully, engrossed in pleasuring the flesh of their partner. Groans and moans left their lips, bringing each other rapidly to one final, explosive release.

Akasha could feel the fiend's mouth upon her nether regions desperately working to bring her to climax, slowly increasing the movements of his tongue on her clit, flicking the agile muscle against the burning, needy pleasure center of her being. She moaned and writhed under his expert feasting as she, herself, kissed and licked and stroked his battering ram of a cock.

Her hands trailed along the veiny, fleshy beast, swallowing and gulping down whatever precum flowed from him. Both fully saturated with sexual energy, they could do nothing more than release it now.

Much as precum flowed from Balanar's prick, milk flowed from the succubus's teats, those gargantuan funbags coating their bodies with sweet nectar.

Akasha was the first to reach climax, unable to withstand the night creature's assault on her cunt. She let out a banshee's wail, screaming loud enough that Balanar felt a sudden spike of pain course through his nerves. He was glad her scream had not been directed at him.

That pain was not enough to steer him off the course of his own release and he found himself joining her. Their bodies wrapped around one another, the demons came.

A thick burst of cum blasted forth from the night stalker's megacock, painting Akasha's face with the white, creamy gunk. Barely able to retain control of her actions through the mind-rending pleasure, the succubus nonetheless managed to place her mouth atop the helm of Balanar's cock for the second and thirst blasts.

Her muscles spasmed and twitched as she tried to navigate the storm of pleasure. He, too, found it increasingly difficult to control his body, his legs buckling somewhat from the intensity of the ecstasy that burned through every inch of his gigantic, muscled form.

Spasming walls of velvet femininity squeezed Balanar's tongue as Akasha came, juices gushing from her warm pussy, coating his lips and what counted as a chin to the demon. The streams shooting from her nipples increased in intensity, flowing down his legs.

Akasha wrapped her legs around Balanar's head as she came and came, his tongue never creasing its wriggling, writhing, and pleasuring of her twitching, spasming cunt.

"Ahhhhhnnnn..." came the woman's blissful moan as she gulped down what remained of Balanar's orgasm, thick strands of demon seed coating her countenance, sloughing off her visage in thick sheets.

After what seemed like hours of pure, unrestrained orgasm, Akasha slowly lowered herself to her feet, cunt still leaking with her juices, ass still dribbling with semen. Her tits had been coated in a hefty helping of night creature seed along with her face. A single strand hung from one of her horns.

Balanar grinned hideously, trying to regain his composure as his dick, finally spent, started deflating slightly.

"Not bad for one so unrefined," said Akasha in a half-compliment. "My invitation still stands if you wish to join me in my castle. There's plenty of room, and plenty of servants if you are ever in need of a midnight snack. I would rather if you didn't devour any more humans in Rovistrad. I, sadly, still need them."

Cum dribbled from Balanar's cock, still and he stared at the succubus's gigantic, milk-filled tits as he answered. "And you'll send me back to my world?"

She nodded simply, watching as some sexual energy left his saturated form, only somewhat decreasing his overall size. He remained nearly five feet taller than her in this gigantic form.

"That was part of the deal, yes. The previous owner left behind many books that would help us in this pursuit. Sorcerers do tend to dabble in extraplanar magic," she explained.

The succubus snapped her fingers and both their armors reappeared on their bodies. Hers materialized out of deep, grey smoke while his simply levitated back onto his form, reattaching itself. The magic of her spell made it so the interlocking metal plates grew and stretched to conform to his new size.

"We should get going. Dawn is in but a few hours," he stated, simply, looking towards the horizon.

"Hm. Seems like you don't like the sun much, do you? I'll have to keep that in mind..."

Balanar snarled and she laughed.

"I jest, you big blue clod. Let's find you a way home."

12