From Boyfriend to Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepthroating is not a skill that Violet has honed particularly effectively, and so while she does manage to get her lips kissing the base of his navel, she can only hold herself there for a second before she has to come back up for air, coughing and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand- though still stroking her other hand up his shaft to keep him stimulated, of course.

She's back on him the very second that she's caught her breath, taking him back to the midway point she finds most comfortable, her lips still stroking over his shaft with every subdued bob of her head. He's close, and she can tell, glancing up to make eye contact for a second; apparently, that's all it takes, because John grunts and tenses up, the clear tell that he's about to cum.

That's not a reason for Violet to pull away, and so she doesn't, only grinning slightly as the taste of cum hits her tongue. Compelled to be the most good a girl can possibly be by the feeling of crinkly padding hugging a very sore bottom, she swallows every drop eagerly, milking him for everything he has before finally pulling away and shuffling up to lay against his side again.

"Phew... we *have* to do this again." John says, looping an arm around Violet's shoulders and pulling her close. "But right now, I think we could both use a nap..."

As if on cue, Violet yawns, the exertion of the whole day even before their little bout of fun starting to catch up with her. Before she can murmur her agreement, John leans over to the bedside table, grabbing something she can't see- not that it matters, since he quickly presses it to her lips and reveals it to be an adult sized pacifier.

"Finishing touches." He explains, kissing her forehead and leaning back down. Violet gives the pacifier a hesitant suck, feeling the guard bob against her lips, and finds the sensation... soothing.

Soothing enough, in fact, that it's just a few moments later that she's lightly snoring against John's chest, safe and content.

There'll be more of this in the future, but for now, John's right; they've earned some sleep.

12