From Boyfriend to Foot Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
James and Alisha's relationship is about to change forever...
2.4k words
4.42
31.9k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I tried to focus, I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering away from the dishes I had been attempting to wash, peaking into the next room where Alisha was lying on the couch tapping away on her phone. Her legs were crossed at the ankle, resting on the armchair pointed in my direction, giving me a direct view up her short white skirt.

Through years of playing soccer at college, and now as a professional, her legs were well-toned, and she had the body to match. She wasn't tall, 5'2" maybe. Her deep blue eyes and long blonde hair made her a natural beauty, I had never quite got over the fact she was somehow my girlfriend.

She looked up and noticed me glancing over. Giving me a knowing smile, she started flexing the toes of her right foot, her pink flips flops now repeatedly slapping against the sole of her foot. I felt a twinge in my pants. Going back to looking at her phone, my eyes were transfixed on her feet. Her toenails matched the colour of her flip-flops and she had just gone for a fresh pedicure with her teammate Imogen yesterday. I put down the dish in my hand, deciding there were more pressing matters to attend to.

I walked into the lounge and knelt at the edge of the couch, her feet now just inches from my face. She flicked off one of her flip-flops and I reached out to her bare foot. Just before I could hold it, however, she pulled away. "Have you finished all your chores, babe?" she asked me, giving her toes a little wiggle in front of my face.

"It's a little hard to focus with these distracting me" I half joked as I gently held her foot and planted a kiss on each of her toes.

She gave me a smile and went back to her phone "You're hopeless" she teased.

I now held her foot with both hands and gave it a small squeeze, massaging my thumbs up and down her soles. I went to suck her big toe and as I looked down, I could see her panties straight up her skirt. My cock was now growing hard, and after sucking on her big toe for a couple of seconds, I stuck the rest of her toes in my mouth. Running my tongue between each one, lingering for a second on the two rings on her second and third toes. Continuing to massage with one hand, I stuck the other one down my pants and started to jerk.

"Oh, by the way babe, I'm going to go for lunch with Imogen, we might go for some drinks afterwards, so I'll be gone for a few hours, that's ok right?" Alisha asked me. Still with my hand on my cock and her toes in my mouth I didn't feel like I was in much of a position to stamp my authority on the situation.

Regardless, I weakly protested, "I thought we could spend the day together, or maybe we could...you know... go spend some time in bed together?" I knew my chances were slim. We hadn't slept together for over three weeks now, pretty much since she signed for her new soccer team. She always told me that she was too tired from training, and I'd been pleasuring myself while sucking on her toes ever since.

Since we first met a few years ago in college, she had always been accepting of my foot fetish. We had usually had sex maybe once or twice a week, plus a couple of foot jobs. But since we moved to Seattle for her career, I had to make use with my hand.

She gave her usual, "Sorry babe, I'm just too tired right now".

I stood up in defiance, "Not to tired to go out with Imogen every day though?" Despite my best efforts, however, I felt a little silly with my erect penis now bulging in my shorts.

Obviously noticing, Alisha looked at me like I was a child, tilting her head as if to say behave yourself. "Oh, come on James, don't be like that", lifting her foot to my crotch she was now holding my cock in between her toes... I knew I didn't stand a chance.

"You know Imogen is my captain, I'm trying to learn from her, this is good for both of us babe".

She had a point, we had both sacrificed so much for her career. I had dropped out of college in my junior year to get a job and financially support her, figuring that a liberal arts degree might not be as financially lucrative as having a girlfriend with the potential to play in the NWSL. After getting her first professional contract after college I had quit my job and stayed at home looking after all of Alisha's chores so that she could focus on soccer.

After giving her toes a little wiggle, I complied "I-I understand"; this was the closest she'd been to my cock in almost a month.

"Why don't you take off your pants and sit down, maybe I can make it up to you?" She took her foot away from my crotch and moved up the couch. I quickly undressed from the waist down and sat next to her, I was now rock hard she reached out with both feet and clasped my cock in between her toes. I loved when she did this, her small toes made my cock look bigger. I wasn't especially small, maybe just over 5", and she had always told me how she preferred it to bigger cocks which just hurt her.

A few tugs later and I felt like I was about to blow. She wrapped her toes around the tip of my penis and gave them a little wiggle. Without hesitation I covered her toes in a thick layer cum. I lay back and gave out a loud moan.

"Done already?" she asked rhetorically with a small grin on her face, "that was even quicker than usual babe", I didn't answer. A little ashamed of myself, I reached for a tissue and started to wipe myself and her feet clean. However, before I could finish, she twisted her foot into my shirt, covering it with my filth. She gave me a quick smile and got up and put her flip flops on.

Standing over me now, she put her hands on her hips and looked down at me, I dared not to think what a state I must have looked. In a suddenly stern tone, she ordered that I get on with my chores and before I could answer she had turned around and left. I sat there perplexed for a moment trying to process what had just happened. If truth be told though, I was just happy to have finally cum onto something other thank my knuckles and quickly got on with my chores.

***

A couple of hours had gone by, and I sat on the edge of the bed with a pair of Alisha's cleats to my face, jerking myself off. I had finished all my chores and I was still transfixed on the days previous events. Just as I was reaching climax however I got a notification on my phone. I checked it just in case Alisha had sent me a picture of my feet as she sometimes does.

It wasn't a photo but a simple message, come meet me and Imogen in the Beer Garden. Chop chop xoxo. I had only met Imogen once before, the first time I brought Alisha to her new club to sign her contract.

She was tall, 5'9"-ish, probably about 27. She was a domineering figure, and it was easy to see why she was the team's captain. Despite me being a little taller than her, she seemed to look down on me when we first met. Unlike Alisha she was brunette and had hazel eyes, her body was also unlike Alisha's. Where Alisha's body was slender and well-toned, Imogen had more of a muscular figure. She was attractive, don't get me wrong, she just didn't quite radiate the feminine energy that Alisha did.

I was unsure what to think of the text, I liked that she demanded I come quickly. She had always taken the lead in our relationship, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. I'd noticed that she'd become more dominant recently, it was just a shame it coincided with our lack of action in the bedroom. Not wanting to disappoint, I put my dick back in my pants and got in the car to go and see them.

I was a little nervous walking into the restaurant, not entirely sure what to expect. I noticed Alisha sat with Imogen at a table outside. Both of them were wearing short skirts and looked insanely hot; I felt quite good walking over to join two women who undoubtably held the attention of every man in the restaurant. Alisha saw me walking over and got up with excitement to give me a hug "I'm so glad you came James" she said, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

I let my hand wander below her waist and gave her a little squeeze. Maybe it was inappropriate, but I was enjoying the idea of the guys nearby looking at me with envy. Alisha seemed a little embarrassed and gave me that look like I was a naughty child again. As expected, my introduction with Imogen was a little colder.

I held out my hand "Hi Imogen, nice to see you again". However, she didn't seem interested in pleasantries. Looking at me judgingly with a small smirk in the corner of her mouth, like she knew something I didn't, she left my hand hanging and addressed me with a simple, "Hello James".

Slightly embarrassed I withdrew my hand and sat down. We exchanged a few comments about the weather and how their team's season was going when I suddenly felt Alisha's foot start to slowly make its way up my leg. Just as it lingered above my knee the waitress came over. She was an attractive young brunette 18 or 19 by the looks of it "can I get you any more drinks here". I noticed Imogen and Alisha were drinking cocktails and thought I might have one as well.

Imogen ordered herself another mojito and Alisha did the same. However, just before I could order for myself, Alisha interjected "and he'll have a juice box please". I looked at her slightly confused, maybe she was conscious that I was driving and didn't want me to drink alcohol, but why a juice box?

"Erm, I'll just have a water pl" but before I could finish Alisha interjected again

"No. He'll have a juice box, what flavour would you like James?" I looked at Alisha who looked back at me impatiently, her foot now edged closer up my leg. I turned to the waitress who seemed slightly amused by the whole spectacle.

I could feel my face turning red and, just wanting this strange episode to come to an end, I quickly spurted out "I'll have orange please".

The waitress left us, and I turned to Alisha expecting an explanation. "I just want you to get your vitamins, it's important to eat your fruit and vegetables, James" she said in a condescending tone, Imogen let out a snigger at my expense. "Anyway, you know you'll do anything I say as long as my feet are involved" she teased; her foot now placed firmly in my crotch.

I was now going a bright shade of crimson. Imogen looked at me knowingly, "Alisha tells me you like to worship her feet, is that true?" Before I got chance to answer though the waitress returned to our table with the drinks. She started placing our drinks on the table when Imogen again demanded an answer "I asked you a question James. Do you like to worship Alisha's feet, do you have a foot fetish?"

The waitress smirked and gave me a quick glance, I was lost for words. Looking at Alisha for reassurance, she nodded at me encouragingly and wiggled her toes between my legs. "Uh yes. I do" I responded dumbly. The waitress seemed to be loving every moment of this, undoubtably it was making her shift more interesting.

She was noticeably taking her time giving us our drinks and as she placed a juice box in front of me, Alisha congratulated me "that's a good boy, now thank the nice lady for your juice".

"Uhm, thank you miss" I said even more dumbly this time. The waitress gave out a giggle and returned inside, no doubt to tell her colleagues about what had just happened. I was quickly feeling less masculine than when I had initially walked into the restaurant, and I doubted the looks I could feel pointed towards at me were ones of envy.

"I want to see", demanded Imogen.

Visibly confused at the request, Alisha clarified by raising her free foot from the ground, holding it in the air just below my face. "Kiss my foot James, we both know you want to". A thin layer of sweat and grime now coated her sole.

Her toes still wiggling in my crotch, I looked at Alisha with desperation in my eyes. Knowing that I must succumb to her demands, I obediently leant in and planted a light kiss on the ball of her foot.

"Oh, that doesn't count!" Roared Imogen, "that's how you kiss your grandmother, not your lover".

Alisha let out a faint sigh of disappointment, "If that's the way you're going to behave, James, I don't think you should worship my feet in future, I deserve someone who can appreciate me properly"

Lifting her foot away from my crotch, I was visibly distressed. Not only was I being publicly humiliated, but my only source of joy was being ripped away. "I'm sorry babe, please, I'm sorry", I pleaded. The restaurant was now noticeably quieter, and I didn't dare to look up and see the eyes I could feel burning into the back of my head.

Imogen leant into Alisha and whispered something into her ear, I just sat there like a naughty child awaiting my punishment. After a few brief exchanges, Alisha addressed me, "go to the restroom James, we have some things to discuss"

Totally bewildered as to what was happening, and how I had been brought to this in a matter of minutes, I obeyed without hesitation, got too my feet, and with my cock still bulging in my pants, headed to the restroom.