From Bro to Sissy Sub Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, little sissy. Settle yourself and get ready to watch me beat and assfuck your delicious whore wife... Ready, slut?"

"Yeth, thir!"

He took up the flogger and snapped it sharply onto her juicy rump. Her body recoiled, and I could hear her gasp and choke from the strike, but she did not cry out, only grunted. The flogger was about two feet long, ten inches of handle and the rest were twenty or so leather strands about a quarter inch wide, each one knotted on the end. As soon as he lifted it up after striking, there were red marks across my wife's beautiful fair skin. He struck again, even harder this time. She gulped audibly and then screamed out.

"Ouwwww, oohh, ouuuuch, oooof! Fck tha buuhrns, fuuuck, Thir!" He caressed her bottom, where he had just caused further damage. And cooed at her...

"Awww, baby, does it hurt? What do you say, whore?" He said everything in warm sugared tones.

"Ththng kyoooh, Thir!" she groaned, the rope cutting off her oxygen.

"Shall I strike you again, whore?"

"Yeth, pweeeeth, Thur." He looked at me.

"Should I strike her, sissy?"

"Yes, please, Sir. Strike your whore's ass, Master Magnus!"

He struck her again, and she screamed again, and then he didn't wait for her to ask again, he just struck her repeatedly, but with slightly less force, until he had covered her backside with little raspberry bruises and stripes. He even struck her gaping holes with the flogger. She had cried out for each one.

When he was done, he admired his cruelty by poring over the whole area of her derriere. Tenderly touching then pushing down on the most sensitive looking bruises. She cried out again, but thanked him, when prompted. He looked at me again.

"Oooof, it's hard work abusing your slut wife, bro. I am ready to rip her asshole open with my big cock, I bet you're eager to watch that, sissy Drew?"

I really was; I was emotionally drained and... frankly... exhausted from having a hard-on for what felt like hours. It was really painful for me, I'm sure it must be for Master Magnus too. I was watching his cock mindlessly again as he made final adjustments to assault his whore's nasty hole. He was right in front of me as he moved to straddle her ass; I could smell that musky scent mixed with her dripping pussy aroma. I sniffed at the air trying to fill my lungs with it.

He positioned himself high on top of her so his cock was pointing straight down into her hole. He reached down between her legs and scooped some of the fluid streaming out her pussy and wiped it on his magnificent cock, and then on her rosebud. He slid a couple of fingers in deep and she moaned huskily through her roped throat. He repeated scooping goop out of her one hole and rubbing on the other and more fingers went in.

"You ready for my cock to tear open your whore hole, slut?"

"Yethh, yethh, pweeth, Thir. Take ma athhh!!" She wiggled it around enticing him in.

He plunged it in, as she finished pleading for it. She screamed again, but then stopped somehow. She pressed her face against the bed pulling on her noose and choking off the end of her own scream. He held himself perfectly still, his cock was balls deep in her super tight ass. It took some time before she was able to move at all, her face smushed against the bed. The whole time he waited inside as if his cock was fused to the inner walls of her anus.

I could see the rim of her hole swollen out and hugging the impossibly large intruder. Her pussy, which he had just fisted, gaped beneath it. When she finally emerged from either being choked out or just regaining her composure after being impaled, she turned her head again to the side and sighed deeply, sounding like a deflating balloon.

"Oooogh! Fuckkkk, tha' soooo pahainhul, Thir!"

"Don't worry, whore! It's going to feel good to you when I start fucking you."

"OOooph, ooooh, Thaaaang kyu, Thir!"

He began to withdraw his massive member at a glacial pace from the depth of her hole. The rim of her ass puckered and clung to the sides massive the pole as it evacuated. She made little whimpering noises with every centimeter of his cock that pulled out. "Ummph, ummph, ummph." He stopped just as I could see the ridge of his head emerged from the crater of her hole. He stayed just there where his bulbous head spread her out more than any other part of his fat cock.

"Beg for it, whore!"

"Oh, Thir, pweeth, fffuuuuck ma atthhh! Fuck ma ass hard!"

He plunged once again full depth, but lingered only briefly and began pulling back out slowly. He repeated the move several more times, then started fucking her at a moderate continuous pace, until she began to moan loudly. She was rocking her hips trying to add to the motion of his ravaging intruder. She pulled on her tied hands to keep her ass in place for his pounding.

"Ooooh, pweeth, Thir, fuck my athh harder!"

He was soon obliging her, just thumping into her hard and fast. I couldn't imagine he could possibly keep up that pace for long. Very soon she was moaning and groaning and begging him to let her "pweeeth" come.

"Just wait for me, darling, I am close." He kept up the assault and soon he was on the verge.

"I'm gonna fill your nasty hole with cum, whore! Get ready to come slut!"

"Yeth, yth, pleathe, thang kyu, Thir!"

She was pushing up with her ass exerting great force against his assault and moaning so loudly I worried the neighbors would call the cops. As he came, I could see his massive balls contracting and a white frothy ring appear around the base of his cock. The ring had a pinkish progressively redder tinge. When he seemed be done, he pushed in and held himself full length inside her, as his legs tensed and wobbled.

"Wooooof, wowie, that was something special, huh sissy! Oh my God, this fucking whore!"

He pulled out of her leaving two vacant tunnels behind. He got off the bed and came over to me and unbuckled me free of the belt, then turned off the lovely humming dildo and pulled it unceremoniously out of my ass, helped me off the chest and untied my hands.

"Someday, I will let you clean her off after I'm done, but I am limiting your physical contact for a while, besides tonight she's probably bleeding from my big cock rending her asshole, not very pleasant... but you will eat my cum someday, sissy."

He caressed all her painful areas affectionately, while soothingly stroking the back of head. Then he turned to me... "Sissy, get whatever you need for the morning and come with me."

I grabbed a few things, and he led me out of the bedroom, leaving her tied up, and walked me to the hall bathroom. He had me shower and meet him back in the guestroom. I did as he said and awaited him patiently sitting on the corner of the small guest bed. My head was reeling with thoughts and feelings all muddled. When he came in, wearing only a bathrobe, I was sitting on the edge of the small bed, my head in my hands, in a t-shirt and briefs.

"Go ahead and get in the bed," he said, pulling back the covers. "You're sleeping here for the foreseeable future."

"But... Sir...?" He gave me a quick slap on the face that suddenly brought me out of my haze.

"Don't talk back, sissy! You will sleep here for now. When I close on the house, my new whore will stay there with me, and you will stay here, and spend some time with your wife, but not right away. Also, I won't always let you watch me fuck her. I will mostly use her without you at my leisure. But don't worry, sissy, I'll let you watch sometimes. Did you enjoy watching me abuse the whore tonight?"

"Yes, Sir. But..."

"Aww, tch, tch, you didn't get come, sissy honey?" I shook my head glumly.

"That's okay sweetie. Like I said, I'm going to get you sorted. Tomorrow we are going to begin to figure out the kind of cuckold sissy, you're meant to be. I have someone who will help with that. It must be frustrating... erm... you want me to let you to rub your little clitty, while you gaze at the big fat cock that just turned your whore wife inside out?

"Uhm, hmm," I nodded in eagerly.

"I'm such a beast... I'm probably going back to fuck her again. Fuuuck, that whore gets me so fuckin' hot!"

"Yes...? C'mon, sweetie; take your underpants off and show me your little clitty. Can you get it hard for me, little sis?"

I put my thumbs through the sides of my underwear and pulled down while lifting my little ass off the bed, then drawing my legs up to get them down the rest of the way. My clitty--as he called it--was already rock hard.

"Look at that, little buddy, you're already hard for Master Magnus. Aww, did you get hard thinking about my big cock, honey?" I nodded my head mindlessly, as he pulled his robe open to show me his semi-engorged monster. "Tell me, sissy bitch!"

"Yes, Master Magnus, my clitty got hard thinking about your big beautiful cock."

"That would make you sissy faggot, little Drew. Is that what you are?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm a sissy faggot for your big cock!"

"Beg me to let you rub your little clitty, like girl, while you stare at my cock, sissy!"

"Oh, please, Master Magnus, please may I rub my little clitty, like a girl, while I stare at your magnificent cock?!"

"Ok, but from now on, you are not allowed to play with yourself, without permission! Do you understand that, sissy?"

"Yes, Sir. Please...?"

"Okay, but pace yourself, I want to get fully hard for another round with the whore. Get me hard for your slut wife, sissy honey. You can't jerk off like a boy; rub your clit like a girl. Open your legs wide; finger your hole, show me!!"

I spread my legs wide for him, and lifted my legs toward my shoulders, giving him a view of my gaped hole. My right hand drifted down to my clitty.

"No, not yet, sissy; get yourself hot playing with your hole and imagining my cock in there first."

Without taking my eyes off his big gorgeous cock, I wound my left arm around my raised left leg and found my hole and buried my index finger in my gaped asshole. I moaned extra loud for him, feeling the pleasure of probing my hole. My little clitty spasmed as I thought of that fat cock opening my ass, as I had seen in Flora's hole, the rim tightly grasping the beast.

"Okay, play with your clitty, slowly, don't jerk it just rub it like a clit, sissy."

His cock made my clitty tingle, as he massaged it slowly, about two feet away. The bigger it grew, the more intensely I stared at it. I was rapturously admiring the large mushroom head I had just watched emerge from Flora's puckered asshole. His thick foreskin covered the head until he was slightly more than semi-erect.

As he grew fully erect, the mushroom bloomed out of the foreskin. Unconsciously, I licked my lips, as I observed this miracle. I couldn't believe how aroused I was from just staring at another man's cock. I was as aroused now as when I had watched him bury that cock into my wife's asshole. I rubbed frantically on my clitty, not holding it in my hand, but fanning three fingers and moving them side to side.

"Mmmmm" I moaned quietly. Just once, he noticed.

"You want to suck my cock, sissy faggot, don't you?"

"Ooooh, yes please, Sir."

I was literally drooling watching the head emerge, then hide, into his foreskin, as he casually stroked the massive member. He moved it closer to me, and I could smell the intoxicating aroma of his alpha masculinity.

"Not tonight, but I'll let you suck my cock, little buddy, but I want to wait 'til you're more femme. Looking at you right now, it won't take much; we'll see. You want to get feminized for my cock, right faggot? You think you want to be a girlie for your big bro Magnus? So, I can fuck you, like I did the whore wife; would you like that?"

"Ummm, hmmm!" I was very close to coming. I didn't know the answer to his question, but was willing to say anything.

If he would take me right now, as I was, I would have been happy to say yes, but I couldn't commit to turning into a "girlie" for it. But his talk and that thought was about to make me come.

"Sir, please, please may I come?"

"What little sissy faggot you are ready to come staring at my cock. Okay, faggot, go ahead and come. We'll start figuring what kind of sissy you're gonna be tomorrow."

I came all over my belly, I hadn't come in a long time and had been hard all night without relief. So, it was a more impressive load than I would ordinarily produce. He made me scoop it off my belly and eat it until it was all gone. The taste wasn't unpleasant, just a bit salty and otherwise bland. Once I had lapped it all clean, he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Did you like that, sissy faggot?"

"Mmmm, yes, Sir, Master Magnus. I love admiring your cock and the humiliation you made me suffer."

"That's nice, little sissy. Would like a bit more humiliation, sissy?"

"Oooh, yes, Master, what is it?"

"I want to spank your little ass as payment for letting you come. Would you like that, little sissy Drew, honey?"

"Yes! Please, please, Sir!"

I don't know why the idea was so arousing to me, but as soon as he asked, I wanted to feel his hands on me. All night I wasn't really touched, and I was aching for it. He had me lay across his lap on my belly; I could feel his big cock right below me poking my tummy. I would happily have stayed like that all night. I eagerly waited for his first strike. He did not disappoint, smacking my ass hard and fast about ten times. Making me beg for each one. I almost came again from it.

When he was done, he tucked me in and kissed me lightly on the forehead (something he'd never done) and walked out.

"I'm off to fuck the darling wife again, little sis. I think I'll go right back in that fucking tight ass. Thanks for getting me hard again for your wife." He said as he sauntered out into the hallway.