From Bro to Sissy Sub Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden stopped after my massive climax. He leaned in under my clitty and sucked the whole thing, then craned my neck again and kissed some of my teeny load into my mouth. He caressed my cheek one last time and turned to where Master Magnus was assaulting his slut. He turned the machine way down and left me; still shivering to descend from my peak. Again, I loved being left bound like this. It made me feel so insignificant; like just meat for his pleasure.

Master had ripped off most her clothes, but not in a thorough way, there were still shreds and remnants of her whore costume. She still wore the high heel hooker boots. She was leaning over on her knees, Master's cock in her mouth and her hands by the heels of the boots, her feet off the floor with her knees as a fulcrum. The first thing Jayden he went for was her big tits.

He squatted down and leaned his head in, careful not to interrupt the face-fucking above, and sucked on her massive mammary, like a piglet on a sow. She moaned and tried to feed him more tit, by turning her torso. Master Magnus tugged on her chain to make it more difficult for her, while Jayden was pulling on her tits trying to get more of them.

Master Magnus suddenly pulled back on the chain yanking his enormous cock out of her. She was gasping from the chain and no doubt from the sudden emptiness of her throat. He nudged Jayden's head over to his erection and plunged it down his throat, and looked at me with an evil grin as Jayden went to work on his cock.

This should be doubly humiliating for me. Not only was he making my "beau" suck his cock in front of me, he let him do what I had to change my gender to do. But, for once, I felt I had the upper hand, and was happy not to have agreed to transition for him. I realized these humiliating factors didn't affect me as might be expected. Jayden had made me come, like I had never come in my life, and I was blissfully floating in the submissive afterglow. I was pruriently enjoying the show, apparently just for me, and I wasn't that emotionally invested.

And... even with the machine at its slow steady pace, I could imagine making myself come again, after a long pleasant buildup, not as intense as with Jayden striking me, but close with the pain still fresh on my body. I smiled to myself, as I thought: "pass the popcorn; bring it on!"

But something else was happening to me internally; I was looking at Flora and thinking I had none of the feelings for her I did just two and a half months ago. I wasn't jealous, I wasn't angry with her. I wasn't even guilty anymore. I felt I had no stake in her situation; she was Magnus's slut now. I didn't think our domestic relationship would ever work, and what I felt was relief.

Master let them fight over his cock; Jayden had the advantage not rocking on his knees hands clipped to ultra-high heeled hooker boots, but Magnus helped her get her share by pulling on the chain. He abruptly put an end to the challenge and brought them both to their feet. Jayden stood up from his crouch and Flora, was raised carefully by her leash, until she was unsteadily "standing" her hands still forcibly holding her heels, her wrists clipped to D-ring on the boots.

Above our heads, the ceiling height was generous for a basement. The ground had been dug deeper to bring it to twelve feet in the play room. Mounted on the ceiling (what might be taken for pipes) was a monorail system for a remote-controlled winch. Magnus punched a button and, like a BDSM Roomba, the winch moved to directly over their heads.

He unclipped the chain and clipped her collar onto the hook of the winch. Then pushed a button on the remote and the winch drew her head up by the neck. She was half standing, bent in half, and now with her head and torso supported by the collar around her neck. She gasped for air and he drew down the hook to give her just enough.

He turned her around brusquely so I was looking at her rear end, and began mauling her gorgeous bottom, pulling out the massive buttplug, before fingering her holes. Jayden positioned himself on the other end and began to feed her his cock while pulling down on her head roughly making her choke. One thing Flora and I share: we are enthusiastic cocksuckers.

As Master Magnus rammed into her asshole, she moaned loudly through Jayden's curvy cock buried in her throat. He was pulling her ass cheeks open, and she wobbled her ass back to try and meet his thrusts. Her whole body shuddered with each plunge. They fucked into her from opposite ends for a while keeping her balance with sheer force; then suddenly Magnus lifted her legs off the ground from behind, without taking his cock out of her ass.

He held up her pussy out to Jayden while winching up her collar until it was taut and she was gasping for air. Jayden slipped his big cock in her open pussy alongside Magnus's in her ass. Her face turned from terror, as he began, to bliss, as he settled deep inside her. With two big cocks pistoning in and out her she was screaming and shouting for them to fuck her. It wasn't long before she was begging to come, and Magnus just let her; she grunted animalistically through her orgasm with her legs shaking in midair as they held her up and fucked into her.

When she was done, Magnus drew her to the ground with him, lowering the winch, until he was on the floor with her face up, ass still impaled on his massive cock. I was looking into her face as the cock resettled deep inside her. She made silent carp faces for a moment, as the winch had not kept up with their downward movement, and she hung from her neck with the cock invading her hole. Her pussy was gaped open from Jayden's big curly cock.

"You want two in your ass, nasty fuck whore!!?"

"ooooph! Yeaghgh, please. Oh fuuuuuck! Siiiiir." She sighed, her breath just returning.

Jayden squeezed his fat twisty cock between Magnus and the rim of her anus. It was tight getting it in there, I could just imagine the torsion as his big bent cock forced itself in her hole side-by-side with Magnus. She was soon screaming for it and they fucked her like she was a ragdoll between them. They fucked for all they were worth and for her part she was trying to gyrate her hips to match their strokes, but had little leverage to do much.

At one point, Jayden pulled out for a second. "Fuuuck, fuck, put it back in, put it back, put it baaack! Fuuuuck meee!" she screamed urgently.

It was not much longer after that she was screaming and begging to come again. They all seemed close, and they made her wait until they were ready. I wanted to join them and wished I could turn up the machine slowly fucking my ass, but alas, I was not able to make myself come with them. They were all moaning and grunting through their mutual orgasm and even though I was disappointed I could not come with them, I was still happily entertained and stimulated.

When they were done, she was just a limp rag. They unclipped and carried her into the nearby bathroom. She shuddered as they gathered her up still partly experiencing her final epic climax, I suppose. After helping with her, Jayden came back to release me. He was very gentle with me, as he stopped the machine, pulled the dildo out of my ass, and unstrapped me.

He stretched out his arms and let me crawl into them and carried me upstairs, wrapped around him like a koala bear. I wrapped my legs around his ribs and his strong arms held me tight. I rested my head on his shoulder and cried tears of joy, as he ferried me to the upstairs bath. He washed me in the tub and, tenderly nursing the welts and bruises, and using the handheld to clean inside my ass. When he was done, he dried me off, and I got dressed, while he showered. We walked over to my house together without talking or seeing Magnus or Flora.

When we got to my house, I invited Jayden in. We needed to talk.

"Daddy, would you stay with me tonight?" I explained I needed to talk to him, but was too exhausted to say more. He was elated to spend the night and was soon sliding into bed with me both of us naked. I felt his lovely twisty penis behind as we spooned. I fell blissfully asleep.

The next morning Jayden fixed breakfast and coffee and was waiting for me in the dining area, off the kitchen. I leaned in and kissed him good morning, and he pulled me down and kissed me more ardently.

"Jayden, do you still wanna 'run away with me'?"

"Babe, I'd go with you anywhere! You know that."

"How would you like to move in here with me? Like running away, by staying put. I decided last night; I'm done with Magnus and Flora. I was afraid of losing her, but I lost her already, maybe never had her. And he, well, he was a better friend than a sex master. I'm breaking it off today."

He was trying to kiss me as I explained. I was sitting on his lap feeling his morning boner.

"Can you be my Daddy in the bedroom and my boyfriend outside of it?"

"Lady, I can be whatever you want me to, as long as I'm with you. I... erm... won't go to that thing today... we can..."

"Look, I'm know you enjoy doing those videos, and I'm okay with it. But limit your contact with Magnus. He's an expert manipulator. I finally realized last night, though I mostly knew already. He's manipulated me my whole life. Yes, he's protected me, but at a cost. I know deep inside he loves me like a sibling, and I love him too, but he'll use every opportunity for his selfish ends."

He gave me glum face as he pulled me off his erection off his lap. He had to stay fresh for his "big shoot." He gave me a warm smile and another kiss as consolation, as he poured my coffee and pointed out the breakfast spread, I should help myself. I buttered my toast and asked him about the bukkake video he was shooting.

"Nah, nah, it's a... uhm, a cuckold/BBC video, me and three other dudes, but I'm the main guy."

"Hmm, I thought he was the bukkake king?"

"Nah, different dude. This is a friend of that other guy; and the female is... well he told me, but Flora's doesn't know. She's kinda his new woman; that's why he's not... y' know... joining... your... erm... Flora, at the new house. Anyway, there's this cuckold website; where husbands volunteer their real wives to get gangbanged. She was one of those; they shot one video with her and the cuckold husband, and this is the 'sequel,' with BBCs.

"He became obsessed with her, even more than Flora. She's fuckin' incredible. Look."

He pulled out his phone, quickly found the clip—which must have been handy—and showed me. I saw a statuesque woman with the most astounding curves I have ever seen. She was hanging by her outstretched arms from a rope to the ceiling. She was being pummeled from behind by a giant cock, I was sure it was Magnus, though his face was not shown.

Her face was angelic, like a Renaissance painting, but she screamed to be brutally ass-fucked, from the looks of it, was already happening. The camera panned to her head, where I recognized first Jayden's arm then his big cock, as he pushed her head down and into her delicate mouth. They were sawing into her from both ends and the camera moved to the poor cuck who was tied kneeling nearby with a cockcage on his small (bigger than mine) penis.

"This is who you are going to...?"

"Uhm... y-y-yes? But I won't... if you don't want me to. I'll stay here and fuck you instead."

"No, honey, go ahead, but I want to see the video. And, Daddy... you come back to me, yes?!"

"Yes, Baby, I promise I'll always come back to you!"

And he kissed me once more, but his eye was already on the door, and I let him go. I didn't want to keep him from what he was eager to do. I wasn't jealous either. I had enough guilt over Flora, not to want to hold anyone from sexual satisfaction.

"But seriously, don't let him trap you into anything!" I shouted to him as the door drew closed.

I knew this would be one of those times when he would probably suck Magnus's cock. Jayden is pan-sexual, didn't seem to have any hangups about sex. He could enjoy sucking a man's cock or fucking a woman, or a sissy like me. He came home to me that night and every night since.

I had to work up the nerve to call Magnus, but he turned out to be much more reasonable than I expected. He gave me a hard time at first. But when he realized I was serious about ending our arrangement, he understood and said he would nonetheless pay for the rest of my treatments. He said: we'd always be siblings, no matter what else happened. Though we were never quite as close again, I was happy to have my big "brother" back.

It took two weeks before Jayden showed me the video from that shoot. I watched as he took control of this gorgeous Amazon woman nearly as tall as him. Watching the video made us both hot. I was soon in my favorite position: on my knees with his cock deep down my throat as the video of the cuckolding wife being banged by four big black cocks played in the background.

Then he fucked me doggystyle, while we stared at him doing the same to her. As he spasmed his cum deep up my ass, I simultaneously erupted from my clitty. I shouted, "I fuckin' want that, Daddy. Please...?" He smiled his lovely smile and promised me a gangbang.

It was my new obsession, all of the following week. Now that I was getting it regularly, I was not as thirsty as I had been. The chemical part of my libido had slowed, but the psychological/emotional had not. Finally, Daddy announced that he could get two of the guys from the video to join us. I asked to add Larry, my personal trainer, to fill out the foursome. Magnus had me give him a blowjob, and had I thought of his delicious cock ever since.

We were set for a Saturday gangbang party. I spent the three days in eager anticipation of the event. Jayden put me on a sex fast until the party. He wanted me hungry for all those big cocks. I didn't really see the point, already so hungry for it, but obeyed like a good little sub. By Friday, I was so horned up, I rubbed my clitty while watching the video, when Jayden was at work.

I couldn't make myself cum this way anymore, unless I put something up my ass, which was too far a disobedience for a sub like me. I was to be fasting, which meant: no plug, no dildo, no nothing! I stopped, somewhat more frustrated than when I started, but smiled when a thought entered my head:

I'd have to confess to Daddy, when he got home that I had played with myself, and he'd have to punish me, then I could get off in a totally sanctioned way. I confessed as soon as he walked through the door, putting on a pouty face, for being a bad girl, boo hoo! But inside, jubilant to start my punishment.

I had hoped for a nice spanking, or maybe the belt; I was partial to either one. He smiled broadly as I confessed my sin. Then got a gleam in his eye that tweaked my clitty.

"Okay, sissy. I'm gonna have to punish you."

"Ooooh! Thank you, Daddy!" I sighed in relief.

"Let's have dinner first and get ready for bed, then you'll be punished."

I was beside myself with glee. It was just one day before my first gangbang; the images of those big cocks flooded my mind. To be submissive to four men at once! In the video two of men fucked her ass at once. That thought was driving crazy. We had our dinner (which for me was very small to reduce bloat). We watched some tv, and then he had me clean myself out. I got excited about what he might have planned for my punishment.

I went to the bath to clean up, and he went down to our basement playroom where the gangbang was to happen. I met him there, as he was setting up a saw horse to tie me up to.

"Uhmmm, hmmm, Daddy!" I moaned as I watched him prep.

He was wearing his robe and nothing else, and I saw flashes of his gorgeous body and his marvelous cock. Thinking ahead, I came down in just a towel wrapped around me. He unwrapped me and mounted me on the horse, about two feet long and crotch height to him with ankle straps on the side. It's sixty-degree angle forced my legs wide apart.

My developing—juicier—ass was left hanging off the end as he strapped me in. He put on a choke collar and attached the D-ring to the front of the horse, so I was forced forward, my face was strapped about a foot off the narrow surface of the saw horse. He bound my arms behind me, elbows to wrists. I felt deliciously helpless. I moaned in anticipation.

I had thought about this all day, and here it was. He stepped in front of me, leaned down and kissed me gently, not his hot passionate kiss. I responded hungrily wanting more. The collar made it hard to breathe, but wasn't choking me, I pulled hard to kiss him expecting to choke myself, but the collar was stiff, making it hard to breathe, but hard to alter too.

As he kissed me, he reached behind me and stroked my ass. I purred at him and tried to arch my back deeply to give him access. I wanted a spanking more than anything; I rolled my hips enticingly. He gave me a sharp, but playful slap, and I giggled and moaned and wiggled my ass for more. He pressed a finger into my hole; I moaned deeply. Sure didn't feel like punishment.

He opened his robe so I could see my beautiful friend, only half erect, but still huge. I was salivating looking at it. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue trying to lure him over. He gave in so easily and moved over feeding me the head of that wonderful cock. I lapped all around the head suckled on it, while he reached down and played with my ass with both hands. I was moaning and about to swallow it down, when he suddenly pulled back. He smiled mischievously at me and kissed me again, way too gently for what I wanted.

"Kiss your Daddy goodnight, little sissy. That's all you get tonight."

"But, Daddy??!" Don't you want to at least finish?" I opened my mouth wide for him.

He wrapped his hand around his big cock and held it just out of my mouth's reach and slowly jerked it in front of me. I leaned in to try to lap it, but even choking myself I was just shy of it.

"No, no, little sissy. I told you. You were a bad girl, weren't you? This is your punishment."

He built up speed, and I managed a few licks as he slipped forward, until he came all over my face. I got just a taste of his glorious sperm and then he backed away, turned off the lights and left me there for the night. I had to hand it to him. He had outsmarted me and found a way to punish me that would not give me what I wanted.

I was humiliated and reminded why I was the sub. He was totally right; I deserved it, and didn't really mind it. I reveled in that feeling of being left bound and controlled. I squeezed my ass tight feeling for my absent plug and thought pleasantly of what awaited me the next day. I slept on and off; always waking to thoughts of the day ahead.

Morning finally arrived; he came to fetch me early and carried me koala-style upstairs. I was on pins and needles the rest of the day. Luckily, we were doing it in afternoon rather than night. We had a light lunch, no one wanted to feel bloated. I was now fasting from both food and sex. The guys were very friendly and nice. They treated me like the belle of the ball. Yes, Ma'aming me, opening doors, and generally playing the chivalrous knights. Larry was the worst. Like I was a princess. I felt the irony of thinking of the things they would later do and say to me.

The two other guys were Paul, who I had blown at the bukkake, and Mike, who had the biggest cock I'd ever seen, about as long as Magnus, but thicker. When I saw the girl in the video take this monster and another cock in her ass, it made my toes curl. That's all I could think of as we sat around talking about the price of gas and mouthing charm school expressions

"Delighted to make your acquaintance, Mike "Big Dick" Harrison."

"Charmed, I'm sure... Drew "Sissy Cuck Bitch" Forde."

I brought him a beer; he tugged my hand down to his crotch to let me feel its girth. I rubbed it up and down and licked my lips suggestively and moaned. We had eating, drinking, chatting, and other social intercourse for about an hour, when Jayden signaled the party downstairs.