From Bro to Sissy Sub Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still spasms when I get excited, and I rub it like a clit when I masturbate with abig dildo in my ass. Since my transition, I have become much more confident and outgoing than my old personality. We have friends and otherwise ordinary lives. I legally changed my name from Andrew to Andrea; Jayden instantly nicknamed me Drea, which is what I go by these days.

I see Flora around the neighborhood. We treat each other like neighbors and speak of nothing involved than the weather. Despite my worries that Magnus would drag him into something, Jay "sneaks off" to suck Magnus's big cock on occasion. He's a little embarrassed by it, so he doesn't quite tell me, and I tease him and offer warnings of Magnus's trickery. He waves it off as "just a bit of fun." It usually leads to a session in our basement playroom.

I still love when Daddy strikes me and punishes me. It's so much better with Jayden than it was with Magnus; with Jayden it is purely for our mutual pleasure, Magnus was always working an angle. I never did get to suck his cock; just as well. It might have felt more than a little incestuous. I'd say he and I are still friends, though not as close as we were.

Because neither will talk to me about it, all I know about Magnus and Flora's relationship is gossip Jayden brings back after his shoots. Magnus had her do a sequel to the bukkake video, with fifty guys, and they are doing a hundred next; Jay reports, she is hugely popular on the website, she's known as the Queen of the gangbang bukkake.

Before Nora, Magnus cycled through women; he would be obsessed with one for a week or so, but quickly move on to the next. It seemed this had happened with Flora; he grew bored of using her himself and now leases her out as a sub-slut exclusively to rich men at astronomical rates (as high $25k a night, according to Jay), who make their own private videos of themselves with her in their specially built basement dungeons.

Flora and I got divorced almost immediately. She was more than happy to dissolve our marriage, having never gotten over her resentment. She called our marriage a sham. It is so different now; Jayden and I began our relationship in an unorthodox way, but we settled into a very satisfying life together based on love and honesty.

When I see her, she smiles broadly and affirms to be well. From time-to-time Magnus comes by the house. He doesn't visit me, but we keep in touch. I feel a debt of gratitude, not just for defending me most of my life, but for helping me discover my true self. I might have continued living the sexless "sham" marriage to Flora. She was clearly miserable too, and I completely oblivious. In the end, I appreciate Magnus's egoism for turning me from "brother" to a sub sissy.