From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls get spanked, clamped and forced to orgasm.
8.3k words
4.55
118.2k
107

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
487 Followers

Edit: I really appreciate all the supportive PMs and comments, especially as this is my first attempt at writing! I just wanted to state for the record that this is a fantasy, and I do not condone kidnapping or hurting anyone in real life, regardless of your grievances against them.

"The best revenge is a life well-lived."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two days had passed since Chloe had tried to escape and then force Allie to take her punishment. I had left Allie tied up in front of Chloe's pussy for the entire afternoon, giving Allie plenty of time to do whatever she wanted to Chloe. I'm not sure how long Allie kept up her assault on Chloe's clit, but by the time I untied them both, Chloe had pissed herself and was almost incoherent.

I relaxed my rules slightly that evening, bringing them out of the basement for the first time and letting them have a proper shower. I gave them some old clothes of mine to wear, but made sure they kept their collars on. I cooked some pasta for them as well - proper food - and let them sit and eat their meal at the dining table, legs cuffed to their chairs. Both girls ate in silence, but I could tell they appreciated the gesture of humanity. Still, I saw them looking around the house, trying to get a better handle on their surroundings.

I had removed all personally identifiable material from the house, but was still a little nervous. Still, I felt better when I wasn't treating them like complete animals. I decided that a couple of times a week, I would let them have a shower, eat at the table and maybe watch some TV.

Two days later, we were sat having dinner - Chicken fricassee - at the table again. The girls were clearly still not speaking to each other - earlier when I put their food down outside the basement door, Allie would only come up and collect her own portion. Despite getting her revenge on Chloe, I think she still felt extremely upset and betrayed.

Divide and conquer, I thought to myself, as we all ate our food in silence.

It was a stormy night, rain pelting outside as the wind howled in the distance. It felt like a great night to curl up on the sofa with a book, or with your two lesbian slaves if you were fortunate enough to have them. I picked the latter option.

After dinner, I led both the girls over to the living room, clipping a leash to their collars, and then clipping that to a metal ring above the fireplace. There was only one key for the leash and collars, and that was safely in a locked safe under my bed. The leashes were long enough to give them space to move around, but there was no way they were escaping, not with the precautions I had taken.

"Okay girls!" I clapped my hands together. "Time to kiss and make up. Take off your clothes."

Both girls acquiesced, Allie too timid to do otherwise, and Chloe still subdued from her ordeal two days ago. They quickly took their t-shirts off (no bra, obviously), and then slid their shorts and panties off.

"Girls, give each other a kiss."

As expected, both hesitated, glaring at each other.

"That's one count against each of you. I wont ask again," I whispered, a glint of annoyance in my voice. Allie shuffled towards Chloe, and then gave her a peck on the lips. Chloe sneered and turned away.

"Chloe, kiss her back."

"I won't," replied Chloe sullenly, still angry about what had happened in the basement.

I shrugged. "Thats two counts against you, Chloe. Trust me when I say you'll both be punished for disobedience later." Sighing, Chloe took a step towards Allie. They kissed hesitantly, lips bumping against each other awkwardkly.

"Come on girls you've both had your tongues up each other's pussies before, enough with this fake shyness. I want to see some tongue." The girls kept kissing, and I saw Allie dart her tongue into Chloe's mouth. They started french kissing, still not touching each other with their hands.

"Allie, use your tongue on Chloe's breasts, suck on her nipples." Allie hesitated again. I could see why the girls were embarrassed - in the basement, I had tied them up, forced them to to lick each other's pussies while threatening them with the cattle prod. This time, the cattle prod was conspicuously absent, and they were barely restrained. I was making them feel far more complicit in their own lesbian actions this evening, and they were hating it.

Allie scrunched up her nose, bending down to lick the side of Chloe's breast tentatively. She then stopped and looked at me.

"That's two counts against you, Allie," I said in a bored voice. This was getting irritating - did they not realise they had no choice but to listen to me? Or was I being too nice to them? I reached into my bag of toys and pulled out my next item - a small paddle. I placed it on the table with a flourish.

"Whoever disobeys me next will get spanked- hard- with this."

Allie's eyes went to the paddle, then she quickly bent down and started licking Chloe's breasts properly, sucking on the areolas, gathering her friend's nipples into her mouth and flicking them with her tongue.

"Worship her breasts, be more convincing."

She started kneading Chloe's large breasts with her hands, kissing them all over. She used her fingers to tweak the taller girl's left nipple, tugging on it gently as she licked her other nipple with her tongue. I saw Chloe's long nipples get hard very quickly, responding to the stimulation.

"Chloe, nice tits, very responsive," I said, watching Chloe turn red in humiliation. "How about you jiggle them around, do some jumping jacks for me." I wanted to highlight to both girls how helpless they were before me.

Chloe actually listened, glaring at me while she started doing jumping jacks. Her breasts were far too big for her to jump without discomfort - I knew as I was roughly the same bra size now. The bully started jumping up and down, her breasts jiggling, bouncing up painfully when she jumped up, and then ricocheting back down to hit her abdomen as her feet hit the ground again. I watched her for a while, watching her body start glistening with sweat as her breasts bounced in every imaginable direction.

"Stop." Chloe stopped immediately, hands on her sides as she tried to catch her breath. "Now get on your knees." Still looking sullen, Chloe complied, getting on her knees as I sat on the sofa. I decided to humiliate her further.

"Grab your breasts, your nipples in each hand, and pull each nipple forward as far as you can." Chloe still followed my instructions, wincing as she grasped each nipple with her thumb and forefinger, and started pulling them forward. Her breasts lifted up, pulled up by her own hands as she strained to pull each nipple away from her body.

"Now hold on to your nipples and start pulling each breast forward and backwards, alternating them. Moo like a cow while you do it."

Chloe stopped immediately, looking at me with a mixture of disgust and confusion. "Wh-what?" she asked incredulously.

"That's 3 counts against you, and 10 spanks with this paddle, Chloe. Are you supposed to question me?" As she resumed her grip on her nipples, I pulled my next toy out of the bag - a long, thin cane. Resting it on the coffee table I said "And the next person to disobey me gets 10 strokes with the cane."

Chloe started pulling her nipples forward and backwards. I looked her her expectantly, and she closed her eyes in embarrassment, before starting to say "Moo! Moo!" as she did it.

"That's right my little fuck-cow, when I say 'Jump', you say 'How High?', understand?" Chloe mooed in response, too scared of the cane to question me again.

I laughed mirthlessly, enjoying the situation. Back in high school, when my breasts had been much larger and more pendulous, Chloe had mocked me incessantly. She would sing rude songs about my breasts in the hallway, and even hid my bra a few times when I was getting changed in the locker room. With no friends to help me retrieve my bra, I had had to run through the school a couple of times, visibly bra-less, searching for my bra in random places. Chloe and Allie would moo at me while I did that, laughing as they saw the panic in my eyes.

Now, Chloe was naked on her knees, being forced to degrade herself, pulling on her own breasts in a lewd imitation of a cow getting milked while mooing loudly - just because I told her to.

"Moo! Moo!"

"Louder, Chloe," I said, and she started mooing louder, still pulling on her nipples painfully to satisfy me. She was beet-red now from the humiliation.

"Moo! Moo!""

"That's right, little cow, shake your ass for me." Chloe started shaking her ass from side to side as she knelt in front of me. She kept tugging on her nipples, acting like she was milking them. She looked extremely humiliated as I laughed at how ridiculous she looked, her huge tits jiggling while she jerked around on her knees.

"One last moo, Chloe, milk your tits harder, and make your moos convincing or you get the cane." A tear fell down Chloe's cheek as she struggled to deal with being forced to display her body in such a degrading manner.

Pulling her nipples as far out as possible, she threw her head back and yelled "MOOOOOOOOOOO!" one last time, while shaking her ass at me. I fell over laughing, almost crying with laughter as I saw her cringing on her knees, in tears now from the demeaning act.

"Nicely done Chloe, now stand up, turn around and spread your legs." Chloe obeyed, thankful that she didn't have to act like a cow anymore. She faced away from me, and stood with her feet far apart.

"Now bend over at the waist." Chloe bent over, her ass and pussy slowly coming into view. "Now reach around, and spread your ass cheeks apart." Chloe grabbed each ass cheek with each hand and slowly peeled them apart. Her pussy lips spread slowly, and her asshole winked at me in the evening light. Her breasts hung low in that position, nipples pointing towards the floor.

"Wow that asshole looks a little loose to me, Chloe. Looks like you fucking yourself on my strap-on had lasting effects." Chloe flushed - I knew how vain she was, so she certainly didn't enjoy my commentary on her body. I pressed on.

"The gaping asshole, the pendulous, saggy tits, the cellulite on your ass. How old did you say you were again?" Chloe flinched, visibly hating my critique of her body. She had great tits in reality, and not a hint of cellulite. Still, I knew from experience she was too insecure to not take my words to heart.

"Allie, you barely have any tits, so no mooing like a cow for you." Allie jumped and looked at me, realising she had not been forgotten. I reached forward suddenly, grabbing her pussy lips.

"No tits, but look at these fat pussy lips, " I said. With one lip in each hand, I tugged on her lips, alternating between them. Allie stood there in shame, letting me demean her, wincing as I ridiculed her most private area. "These are fun to play with, given you have the torso of a man." I flicked at her dangling pussy lips with my forefinger, causing her to jump.

"Since I can't play with your boy-tits, you'll have to entertain me some other way. Kneel down and give Chloe a nice little kiss on her asshole."

"Wh-what?" Allie spluttered. "I'm NOT doing that." Wow, bold move from Allie, I thought. Chloe stood there listening, still bent at the waist and pulling her ass cheeks apart with her hands and looking back at us.

"That's three counts against you Allster, and 10 strokes with this lovely cane. Care to reconsider?"

"I c-can't, that's gross, I can't put my m-mouth there."

"Four counts against you, Allster. Next punishment is another 10 strokes with the cane." Allie eyed the cane apprehensively, realising that 20 strokes with the cane would be extremely painful. She knelt down facing Chloe's spread asscheeks.

"I'm waiting Allie."

Tentatively, she put her face against Chloe's ass, her nose entering the slit between both cheeks. She puckered her lips, and cringed as she placed a small kiss on Chloe's asshole.

"Say thank you Chloe, say it like the cow you are."

"M-moo! Moo!" Chloe said again, face red in anger and humiliation as she continued standing there, forced to spread her own ass cheeks apart.

"Give her another kiss Allie, and mean it this time." Allie did so again, wincing as she did it.

"5 counts against you Allie, that was not convincing at all." Allie looked at me, defeated.

I was getting bored of their half-hearted attempts, and decided to skip to the punishment. I unclipped their leashes and led them over to the dining table, behind the sofa. The dining table was massive, made from polished walnut, and large enough to seat 8. I forced the girls to bend over the table, side by side.

"Bend over the table, and stretch your arms out to grasp the other side. Palms flat." The girls both obeyed, silently apprehensive, knowing they were going to get the paddle and the cane.

"Spread your legs now, wide as you can." The girls spread their legs wide. Bent over the table, this position forced them to put their pussies and asses on full display, thrusting their nether regions outward in an almost obscene manner.

I tapped Allie's foot with the cane, causing her to jump. "Spread your legs wider."

I left both girls there for a minute, forcing them to wait, knowing what was coming for them. I decided to paddle Chloe first.

"Count each stroke Chloe," I said as I grabbed the paddle.

THWACK.

I hit Chloe on her right arse cheek, hearing her howl as the wood made contact with her tender flesh. Her ass cheek started turning pink.

"One!" she spluttered.

THWACK.

Chloe screeched again as I hit her on her left ass cheek. "Two!" she said, groaning, face flat against the table.

THWACK.

I hit her again on her right ass cheek, landing on the spot where I had previously hit her. This time Chloe jumped up, grabbing her stinging ass with her hands and rubbing her cheeks frantically. Her breasts jiggled as grabbed at her own ass, trying to alleviate the pain.

"If you break position Chloe, that stroke doesn't count." Looking at me with a mixture of pain and anger, Chloe forced herself back over the table, spreading her legs wide, and facing her palms flat against the wood, hands outstretched. Her breasts smushed up against her chest in that position.

"Next stroke is your third," I reminded her as I took a step back.

THWACK.

"Three!"

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

I hit Chloe on alternating cheeks, hearing her yelp and count each stroke as her cheeks jiggled, her ass on fire.

THWACK.

With each stroke, her ass turned a brighter shade of red. I forced her to count out loud.

THWACK.

"Eight!" she shrieked, fingers curling, trying to deal with the pain without moving. She was moving her ass around to try and reduce the pain, but with her arms outstretched and legs spread wide, it looked like she was doing some sort of obscene dance, thrusting her pussy and ass back up and down lewdly. Her clit peeked out from between her outstretched legs, almost invitingly.

THWACK.

"Nine!"

THWACK.

"Ten!"

Chloe jumped up, rubbing her ass again, tears in her eyes. I decided to let this one go.

"Get back on the table. I didn't let you get up." Groaning, Chloe forced herself to let go of her stinging arse cheeks and bend over the table again.

"I bet you wish I was playing with your clit now, eh?" I chuckled wryly as I walked over to Allie. Allie looked at me, terrified, seeing her friend crying, knowing the cane would hurt far more. Her pussy lips were dangling in the cool air, her puckered little asshole winking at me.

I grabbed Allie's pussy lips and started tugging them again. Allie shifted uncomfortably, but kept her legs spread. "Maybe I should make you lie on your back, and use the cane on your pussy instead."

"No! No please!" she yelled immediately.

I picked up the cane. "Next time you show any hesitation when I ask you to do something, I promise that's what I'll do to you. Spread your legs wider, arse up. Now. Palms flat on the table." Allie stretched herself out further, straining to maintain the position.

"Same rules as for your friend over there, count the strokes and if you break position, I'll hit you an extra time."

I tapped her lightly on the ass with the cane a few times, causing her to yelp.

CRACK.

The cane sliced through the air, making contact with her arse with a sharp crack. Allie screamed for the longest time, not expecting how painful it would be. She stayed in position though, and finally mumbled out "One."

CRACK.

I hit her again, the cane whistling through the air before it made contact with her skin. A second red line appeared on her bum.

"AAAAAAAAH! Two!"

CRACK.

"THREEEEEE!"

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

On the sixth stroke, Allie closed her legs, still bent over, begging me to stop.

"That one doesn't count, so 5 strokes to go, Allie. If I were you, I would have taken giving Chloe's asshole a kiss over this, but to each their own I guess." I waited, looking at her sternly until she spread her legs again.

CRACK.

"Six!" she squealed, in immense pain. Red lines were criss-crossed on her pale skin, turning darker over time. Her pussy lips dangled under her, jiggling with each stroke of the cane. She too was doing the weird dance Chloe had been doing before, staying in position but shaking her ass up and down to avoid the pain.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

On the ninth stroke, Allie jumped up again, her little breasts jiggling with the movement. She grabbed her ass cheeks momentarily, and then looked at me, quickly getting into position again before I could say anything.

CRACK.

"Nine," she said through gritted teeth, upset at having to repeat the stroke again.

CRACK.

"Ten!" she squealed, her body going slack as she realised her ordeal was over.

Her ordeal was not over. Quickly, I grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back, while she was still bent over the table. I reached over and did the same for Chloe. I dragged them upright, holding on to fistfuls of their hair.

"On your knees! Both of you!" I gave them no time to recover from their punishment, watching as they both dropped clumsily to their knees.

"Come over to the sofa." I watched them struggle to balance, waddling over to the sofa on their knees, muscles flexing as they twisted from side to side, trying not to topple over.

I took off my dress, and stood before them in my underwear. I took a deep breath, years of fear and hatred bubbling to the surface as I waited for them to say something mean.

Silence.

I looked down at them, hands cuffed behind their backs, on their knees in front of me. There were red square-shaped marks on Chloe's backside, and thin lines, slowly turning blue, on Allie's. They were helpless before me, having to do whatever I said.

Taking a deep breath, I peeled off my panties, and then slowly unhooked my bra. They both saw me naked, properly, for the first time, in bright light. I was pretty proud of how I looked now, and I reminded myself of that. My waist was thin and toned, giving way to womanly wide hips. I had taut thighs and strong calves - a testament to my love for running. My breasts were a 32F, a serious impediment when I was running marathons, but they were decently perky for their size, especially since they had been much larger back in high school. My slow weight loss had meant that I didn't really have any stretch marks, save for a few barely-visible streaks on the sides of my breasts.

It was time for me to properly enjoy my slaves. I had spent the last few days breaking them in, alternating between punishing them and forcing them to play with each other, or play with themselves. Now, they would give me pleasure.

riririri
riririri
487 Followers