From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made them face each other, still kneeling. Grabbing their leashes in my hand, I then stepped between them. Facing Chloe, I pressed her face to my pussy.

"You know what to do." Chloe stuck her tongue out, licking my clit a few times, and then started eating me out in earnest. This was her second taste of my pussy, but the first time she was playing an active part in it. I felt run her tongue slowly up and down my entire slit, before resting on my clit. She started circling her tongue around my clit as I relaxed, feeling the blood flow to my most sensitive area.

I turned my head around to face Allie, who by now had guess what I was going to make her do. "You didn't like kissing Chloe's asshole earlier, but you're going to act like you enjoy licking mine."

I reached back with both hands and grabbed her long, light hair, one hand grabbing the hair on each side of her head. Pulling her hair forwards with both hands, I shoved the girl's face into the crack of my ass.

"Allie, I've run out of patience, that will be 10 more strokes with the cane if I feel you hesitate even one more time." To Allie's credit, she dived face-first into my ass then, and I felt a soft wet digit tentatively poke at my asshole. "That's right Allie, stick your tongue out, and start flicking it over my asshole, the same way you were flicking Chloe's clit yesterday."

Allie started licking my ass with her tongue, and I felt my puckered hole relax slightly in pleasure. At the same time, I felt Chloe's tongue flicking on my clit. I was in heaven, my most private areas being worshipped by the two girls kneeling before me.

"Lick up and down my entire ass crack Allie." Allie ran her tongue up and down by ass crack, and I shivered with pleasure as she did it.

"Chloe, fuck my pussy with your tongue." Chloe rolled her tongue up, tilting her head back so she could stick her tongue into my vagina. Her chin bumped into Allie's as behind me, the smaller girl kept tonguing my ass crack, bathing it her saliva.

I still had a grip on Allie's hair with both hands, pulling her face into my ass. "Allie, stick your tongue into my ass, as far as it will go." I heard a muffled howl from Allie as I made her do what she was hoping I wouldn't. Still, she was too scared of getting caned again, and she tentatively started poking at the entrance of my asshole with her tongue. She pushed the tip of her tongue in slowly, choking slightly as I forced her to do the disgusting act.

Meanwhile, Chloe had worked her way back up to my clit. She knew that the more effort she put in, the faster I would come, and faster she could stop. She used her tongue to push my clitoral hood back, then put her lips over my clit, her soft lips creating a vacuum-like feeling as she sucked my clit further into her mouth. She kept sucking in and out with her lips, tugging slightly, sending me into paroxysms of pleasure.

Allie meanwhile, was still working on my asshole, and I could feel the tip of her tongue slowly entering my ass. "Allie I said stick. Your. Whole. Tongue. In." I pulled on her hair to punctuate each word, sighing as I felt her tense up and then thrust her tongue as far into my ass as she could go.

"Now start fucking my ass with your tongue." I was approaching an orgasm, feeling Chloe sucking on my clit as Allie began forcing her tongue in and out of my ass. I could feel her gagging, but didn't let go of her hair, forcing her to keep her face pressed into my ass crack.

Chloe continued sucking on my clit, tugging it slightly, then started running the tip of her tongue against my clit at the same time. This was what sent me over the edge.

"Fuckkkkk," I exclaimed as I came hard, my legs shaking as I was hit by one of the best orgasms in my life. I grabbed Allie's hair, pulling it and forcing her to continue tonguing my asshole as I rubbed my pussy all over Chloe's nose and tongue.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed again, my body still buckling from being expertly brought to orgasm by the tongues of the two slaves. Chloe kept licking my pussy, knowing better than to stop, while Allie sobbed, her tongue still far up my asshole, as I felt her hot breath on my ass crack.

I closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the moment for as long as I could, feeling the waves of orgasm flood over me.

Chapter 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I came down from that earth-shattering orgasm, I realised I still had one last thing left to do. I had threatened the girls with more punishment earlier, when they refused to make out with each other. While I had paddled Chloe and caned Allie already, I still had the second part of my punishment pending.

I had already skipped out on shocking either of their clits with the cattle prod, despite telling them I would after Chloe's escape attempt. I needed to make them take me at my word, so I stepped out from between their tongues and went to my bag of tricks.

My legs were like jelly after my orgasm, but I managed to make it to the bag. The girls watched me, still on their knees with their hands cuffed behind their backs.

"Face me, but stay on your knees." They both shuffled around, trying not to fall over.

"So. Chloe, you had three counts against you; The first two for refusing to kiss Allie initially, and the third for hesitating when I asked you to pull on your tits and moo like a cow. Say 'moo' again, Chloe."

"Moo," she said quietly, turning red from the effort. My pussy juices glistened all over her nose and mouth. I noticed she hated me mocking her tits and making her act like a cow. A few more ideas of how to torture her came to mind, and I stored them in my growing mental list of Things to Do to Them.

"Allie, you had FIVE counts against you. One for refusing to kiss Chloe, one for not licking her breasts fast enough, and THREE for not kissing Chloe's asshole when I asked you to." Allie hung her head, refusing to look at me.

"Allie, look at me, you seemed to have fun shoving your entire tongue up my ass just 10 minutes after that. How interesting."

I walked over to Chloe, metal jingling in my hands. The girls tried to see what I was holding, and both recoiled when they saw me hold up a few metal clamps. Chloe tried to turn away from me, but was basically immobile in the kneeling position, hands cuffed behind her back like that.

I grabbed her left nipple and started rolling it between my finger and thumb, feeling it stiffen beneath my fingers. Chloe closed her eyes, mentally preparing herself for the coming pain. I opened the metal clamps - they looked like the foldback paper clamps one would find in an office, but with a hook you could add weights to - then tugged on Chloe's long nipple, stretching it out. After a few seconds, I snapped the clamp shut on her sensitive nipple.

"AAAAAAAH!" Chloe tried to get away, and fell backwards noisily. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, but she tried to get to her feet and run. Run where? I wondered, as I grabbed the end of her leash and tugged, causing her to fall forwards with a yelp. I caught her before she hit the ground, sitting on her to stop her from getting away. I grabbed one of the girls' discarded panties on the living room floor and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmffff!" Chloe shook her head from side to side, trying to get the panties out her mouth unsuccessfully.

"I'll duct tape that in if you dont stop," I threatened. I looked down at her, still sitting on top of her. The clamp was still on her left nipple, so I grabbed her right one and started tweaking it as well. I managed to get the second clamp on her right nipple relatively quickly, hearing her shriek into the gag as the edges of the clamp bit down into her sensitive flesh.

"That was two counts, and now for your third," I said. "Spread your legs." Chloe's eyes widened as she started shaking her head frantically, pleading with her eyes as she realised the next clamp was going onto her sensitive clit. I twisted round to face her feet and sat on her again as she struggled.

Peeling back the girl's pussy lips, I tugged on her clit with my fingers. I had expected to play with it a little, getting it hard for the clamp, but I saw her little nub hardened, standing out proudly from between her lips. I was confused - I had not touched their pussies at all, in fact I had paddled her and then made her lick me out. Was she getting turned on from that?

I grabbed her clit again, peeling her clitoral hood back. I unceremoniously shut the clamp on her clit, ignoring her cries of pain. I then grabbed her leash, winding it around a few times before locking it to the ring above the fireplace. Chloe knelt in front of the fireplace, trying not to move, tears welling up in her eyes as her sensitive nipples and clit were squeezed painfully by the clamps.

I grabbed her heavy breasts, one in each hand, placing my hands under each breast like a support. I slowly lifted them up, higher and higher until her nipples were pointing at the sky. Then, I retracted my hands, watching her breasts fall downwards again due to gravity, hearing her yelp as the sudden movement caused her clamped nipples to bounce around, hurting even more.

I then turned my attention to Allie. She had shrunk away between the coffee table and the sofa, but there was nowhere to go. I pulled on her leash, forcing her to waddle forwards towards me on her knees. I grabbed the other piece of underwear and shoved it into her mouth.

"Same punishment for you, Allster." I grabbed a few more clamps from my bag.

"Clamping your tiny breasts isn't as fun as playing with Chloe's, I'll admit." I grabbed both her breasts, the small breasts fitting easily into the palm of each hand. I tweaked her nipples a few times, seeing them get hard pretty quickly. I then attached the clamps to both her nipples, first the right then the left, hearing her scream into her gag as the clamps bit down.

I waited for her to calm down, then said "Lean back and push your pussy out towards me." Tears ran down Allie's cheeks but she obediently thrust her pussy out towards me, actively participating in her own punishment. I was hit by the smell of her juices as she spread her knees apart and pointed her pussy at me. She was clearly slightly turned on, the moisture evident in her slit. I pushed her fat pussy lips apart and grabbed her clit, squeezing it a few times with my fingers. Just like Chloe, it seemed she couldn't help but get wet, even when I was using her for my own pleasure, or caning her as a punishment.

I shut the third clamp on her clit, hearing her howl and collapse to the floor curling up on her side. She rolled around, trying to get the clamps off, but with her hands cuffed behind her back, there wasn't much she could do.

"Allie!" I barked, startling her out of her reverie. "I'm not done with you yet." She paused and looked at me as I continued "You had five counts against you, not three like Chloe did."

I pulled out two more clamps from the bag. Both Allie and Chloe watched silently, trying to figure out where those extra two clamps were going. Allie squealed as I squatted down and grabbed her left pussy lip with my hand.

"I told you, playing with your tiny tits was no fun, not like your cow friend over there." I jerked my head in Chloe's direction. "Your dingly dangly pussy lips are going to be so much more fun to abuse." Allie was squirming, trying to get her pussy lip out of my grip, but I held on to her left pussy lip firmly, pulling it until it was stretched out in front of her obscenely. I took my time, opening the clamp, then looked into her eyes as I clamped it shut. She screamed as I pulled her clamped lip towards me, harder, as she started bending her body forwards to avoid me stretching her pussy lips even more. I then let go suddenly, watching her pussy lips ricochet back towards her body, the clamp hitting her and then bouncing around as she knelt with her legs spread.

Allie shrieked again. I knew she was exaggerating, because there was no way clamping her pussy lips was as painful as what I had done to her breasts and clit. I grabbed her other pussy lip, pulling it forward lewdly again, clamping it again and pulling on it, watching it ricochet back towards her and bounce around.

I grabbed two circular weights from the bag and walked back to Allie. She eyed the weights, not knowing what they were, but then groaned, pleading at me through her gag as she saw me attaching them to the hooks on the clamps on her pussy lips.

"I thought I'd watch them dangle around more, give myself a bit of a show," I said, releasing the weights. Allie screamed as her pussy lips stretched out more, dragged downwards by the weights. Allie looked almost comical now, hands cuffed behind her back and knees wide apart. The clamps stuck straight out on her nipples and clit, but the cherry on top of the cake was her puffy pussy lips, pulled downwards obscenely by the weighted clamps. I flicked her right nipple with my forefinger, hearing her squeal again.

"Chloe, get over here!" Chloe waddled forward, probably eager to do what she could to avoid me clamping her pussy lips like I had done to Allie.

"It's time for you girls to kiss and make up."

I pushed the coffee table to the side of the room, then guided them into position in front of the sofa, facing away from each other. They both yelped as I did that, any movement causing the clamps to pull on their sensitive bits painfully. I then pushed their backs down, forcing their faces to the floor. They were now on their knees, ass up and face down, facing away from each other with their upturned asses and pussies almost touching.

I pulled the final piece de resistance from my bag - a large, double-ended didlo.

"I'm going to make you both fuck each other with this. Time to learn how to work as a team and stop being angry about what happened in the basement 2 days ago."

I walked around to the girls, and slowly reached into the gap between their asses. I worked one end of the dildo into Chloe's pussy, hearing her grunt as the dildo entered the tight hole. I then grabbed the other end, and used my fingers to spread Allie's long pussy lips apart. She squealed again, as the movement caused the weights to jingle around, tugging on her pussy lips. I slowly inserted the other end of the dildo into Allie's pussy. Then, I took a few steps back to observe my masterpiece.

"Start fucking yourselves on the dildo, girls." Allie started thrusting her ass out obediently, back and forth, crying out as the movement caused the clamps on her nipples and pussy to move around in all directions. Still, she kept going, knowing she would get punished if she didn't.

Chloe, on the other hand, pushed her ass back onto the dildo a few times, but then stopped. She made muffled noises through her gag, clearly pleading with me to stop the punishment. I felt a flash of anger. Allie, with more clamps on her, was forcing herself to fuck the dildo, but Chloe wasn't even trying.

I grabbed another weighted ball from my bag, slightly larger and heavier than the ones I had attached to Allie's pussy lips. I went over to Chloe, held it up in front of her eyes, and then reached under her. Holding her clamped clit in my fingers, I attached the weight to the hook on the clamp, and released it, letting the girl feel the full weight of the weighted clamp for the first time.

Chloe howled, shaking her ass and pussy around, trying to fling it off. As a result, the double-ended dildo was driven further into her pussy.

"That's the spirit, Chloe!" I said patronisingly, watching her struggle and inadvertently fuck the dildo like I had asked her to. I patted her head, then swung the weight attached to her clit a few more times, knowing it was tugging her clit downwards, and stretching it out painfully.

"Now I'm going to watch some TV, and everytime I see either of you not putting in any effort, I'll attach more weights to your nipples and clits. I'll let you go when you've both had an orgasm." I knew it would be virtually impossible for them to cum in their predicament, the pleasure of the dildo in their pussies not enough to drown out the pain from all the clamps. Still, it would be fun to watch them struggle for a while, trying desperately to make themselves focus on the pleasure and ignore the pain.

"Now starting fucking yourselves properly!"

I slapped both their asses, and the girls started jerking back and forth on the dildo as I grabbed the remote and switched the TV on. I sat on the sofa, resting each leg on their backs as they thrashed around, fucking themselves, taking turns to drive the dildo in and out of their pussies and trying to ignore the painful clamps. I watched Netflix for a while, but frankly, preferred the live show in front of me.

The girls got into a rhythm, Chloe first pushing back as Allie thrust herself forward. This caused the dildo to go further into Allie's pussy. Then, Allie pushed back, pushing the other end of the dildo into Chloe's pussy as Chloe pushed her ass forward. The metal of the clamps jingled merrily as the 2 girls worked up a sweat. I looked at Chloe's heaving breasts, her long, hard nipples clamped, hurting as they scraped against the wooden floor. The weighted ball dangled from her clit, amplifying each movement of hers as she thrust herself back and forth on the dildo.

Allie was having a worse time. Her little tits were jiggling, bouncing wildly and taking the clamps with them. Her clamped clit was hidden by her pussy lips which hung low, pulled down by the weight of the little balls I had attached to them. The weighted balls were bouncing around with each thrust too, spreading her fat lips apart obscenely, open and shut, open and shut in a humiliating way.

Both girls were grunting from the exertion as they fucked themselves on the double-ended dildo, clamps swinging around.

I took my feet off their backs, and went round to Allie. I removed the gag from her mouth, knelt facing away from her and shoved my ass into her face. I taunted her "Lick my asshole properly and I might let you stop." Allie needed no further encouragement, all misgivings about licking ass gone as she focussed on getting the painful clamps off her nipples and pussy.

I felt her licking my ass crack from top to bottom, bathing it with her saliva again. She then poked her tongue into my asshole, enthusiastically fucking the tight hole with her tongue. I could feel her still thrusting on the dildo, hearing the metal jingling as the two girls pushed back and forth, back and forth.

In that position, I reached back and flicked Allie's nipples a few times, feeling her squeal but continue whorshipping my asshole. I straightened up, still kneeling, forcing Allie to lift her face up to keep her tongue up my ass. Still, the desperate girl followed me with her tongue, shoving it in and out of my puckered asshole enthusiastically.

I reached my arm down, straining, and managed to grab hold of one of Allie's clamped pussy lips. She squealed as I harshly pushed them from side to side. I couldn't see what I was doing, but I knew I was adding extra movement to the clamps, causing the weighted balls to pull more and more on her swollen lips.

I grabbed the girl's clamped clit, tugging on it, clamp and all, hearing her squealing into my ass as I diddled her. I kept on alternating between diddling her clit and flicking the weighted balls on her pussy lips, enjoying her muffled cries into my asshole as she kept tongue-fucking my ass with gusto, hoping to satisfy me.

I stayed there for a while, feeling Allie's hot breath on me, feeling her tongue circling around inside my ass. I grabbed a vibrator, a small hitachi I had on the coffee table, and switched it on. I reached under me, holding the vibrating end to my clit as my slave kept tonguing my asshole. It didn't take long before an orgasm built up and I was writhing around on the floor, cumming hard from the combined feeling of the vibrator on my clit and Allie's tongue up my ass. I ground my ass into Allie's face for the second time that night, overwhelmed again with an orgasm unlike any other I had had before.