From Businesswoman to Latex Mermaid

Story Info
A businesswoman is transformed into a latex mermaid.
1.2k words
3.62
22.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

The facilities assistant's name was Dan. He was in his mid-twenties, average height and average build, with short brown hair, side parting and blue eyes. Two years ago he had been made redundant, and he was just doing this job until he found a job with career prospects. Last week he had come back from holiday with magical powers.

There were a lot of beautiful women in the office building that he fantasied about having sex with. Now with magic he could make his fantasies come true. But as he told himself, he should not rush into it. He had to think it through and to make plans.

Which he did. The power he now had could not make people do anything against their will, but he realised magic could influence or persuade them, to do something that he wanted to happen. He decided not to follow a woman home, as he didn't know who they lived with. So the act must be done at work. And it would be better if the woman had her own office. That was easier than thinking up a reason to lure that woman to his Postroom in the basement. Also, since childhood he had been interested in mythical creatures. And as an adult he had become interested in women wearing tight latex clothing. A plan was being formulated. To indulged in several fantasies at once, and how to persuade a woman to have sex with him. Then he did some research on female arousal, the ovulation cycle, which lead to hormones, and the Pituitary Gland.

Because of his varied duties, he had access to every room. Monday morning, after knocking, he entered the office of "Frosty", and closed the door. He had given all the women he fancied nicknames. Using magic he locked the brown door. He told the woman sitting at her desk that it was the annual electrical appliance check. She didn't object, so he began to check the connections of her computer and printer. He tried to engage her in a conversation about his holiday, but she was not the chatty type, hence "Frosty".

She was tall and slender, with short dark brown hair, blue eyes, subtle red lips, and lightly tanned skin. He guessed that she was in her early thirties. She wore a black fitted jacket, tight white top, and a black pencil skirt. With chestnut tights and black court shoes. He thought that she looked really sexy in that figure hugging suit and sultry tights, but now he could change her into something even more erotic.

He changed the subject, and said that he could do magic, then paused, to see if she had been listening. She had only been half listening, but noticed the silence, and looked up, "Pardon,' she said.

"I said I can do magic. Here let me show you," he said.

He pointed at the sexy dark haired businesswoman, who was sat at her desk, and quietly said the magic spell in Latin.

Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation in her legs. She looked down and saw that she was now wearing a bright pink latex skirt. Or was she, was it in fact something else. She pushed herself away from the desk, to get a better look. She was shocked by what she saw. It was not a tight pink skirt, and she no longer had slender long legs. From her hips down, she now had a pink dolphin's tail that ended in a thick triangular fluke.

I'm half dolphin, she thought. Her heart began to race, as did her mind. Is this real, am I hallucinating, what is going on? Her cool composure had gone. She nervously put a hand on her new pink lower half tail. It was smooth like rubber.

Next her jacket and top vanished. She sat there topless, because her white bra and white briefs had already vanished when her legs had been transformed into an aquatic tail. Instinctively her hands flew to cover her exposed nipples and areolas. At the same time her naked pert breasts began to grow larger, as her hips began to grow wider.

She removed her hands to see that she now had large firm round breasts. Her waist was still narrow, and her smooth pink hips were now wide.

Then her hair grew longer, turned golden blonde and became wavy.

Finally she felt a strange sensation between her hips, in the front of her pink tail, as if her vagina was begin pushed forwards. As she looked down, she saw a vertical slit appear, then rubbery pink labia lips form.

The transformation was complete. The beautiful businesswoman was now a sexy latex mermaid. With long blonde hair, large breasts, wide hips, and a pink dolphin's tail.

"Why have you done this to me," she demanded, as she tried to regain her composure. As she sat there naked and only half human.

"I have turned you into something that turns me on," he said.

"But I look like a bimbo mermaid," she said.

"Exactly, now I need to change your Pituitary Gland to that of a dolphin in season," he said and pointed at her again. She felt a tingling sensation in the back of her head.

Suddenly her body was flooded with overwhelming animal hormones. She became sexually aroused. She felt hot, her heart raced, her nipples became erect, her vulva became engorged and her vagina became wet. She tried to suppress these feeling, but they were too strong. And when she looked at him, all she wanted him to do was to kiss and hold her.

He knelt down beside her, and holding the blue swivel chair he leaned forwards. He began to lick and suckle her prominent nipples. She went to push him away, then froze as her sexual excitement leapt. Now she didn't want him to stop stimulating her sensitive nipples. She was paralysed by this indecision. She was euphoric, even though in her mind she knew that this was wrong, and it was these inhuman hormones that were influencing her body now.

After a minute or two, he picked her up and laid her down on the light grey carpet, between her desk and the door. He then began to slowly undress, as he ogled his perverse creation.

She looked at her rubbery tail. It was as if her legs were tightly bound together, and covered with an opaque pink giant condom. She was not into bondage. But she did like wearing tight skirts that pressed together her firm thighs, and squeezed together her pert buttocks. She looked up at him. She still wanted his naked body against her naked body, and for him to mate with her. Am I an animal or a woman, she thought.

He went down on his knees and straddled the pink latex mermaid.

She felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina, she gasped.

He began to thrust in and out. She revelled in the repeated stimulation to her sensitive vagina. He maintained a forceful rhythm that was not too rough or too fast. She savoured every pulses of pleasure that went through her body.

He had been mating with her for several minutes now. His thrusting manhood occasionally slowed to prolong the moment, then picked up. She was panting like an animal.

He ejaculated with a grunt, and she felt his hot sticky white liquid burst inside her. She climaxed with a gasp or two. Then her first wonderful orgasm began. He withdrew and stood watching her.

As the businesswoman, who was now a curvaceous latex mermaid, with long blonde hair, large bare breasts, narrow waist, wide hips, and a smooth pink dolphin's tail, had multiple orgasms, as she lay there gasping and touching herself.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers