From Charity to Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke our kiss to catch a breath. Chastity was single-minded. Her foremost desire was to get us out of our clothes as quickly as possible. She was almost wild-eyed. I'd never seen her like this. No hint that Chastity harbored this level of desperate desire.

'Whoa, can we slow down a little?' I asked breathlessly. 'We've got all night.'

'I don't want slow, Evan. I'm on fire and I want you . . . No, I need you now,' She said breathlessly as she began shedding her own clothes.

I watched in awe as she pulled her sweater over her head. Her skirt was on the floor a moment later, panty hose and panties inside it. She quickly stepped out of the pool of clothing on the floor. I reached out to unhook her bra, but she beat me to the clasp. It soon joined the rest of her discarded clothes. Once she was unencumbered of her own clothing, she turned her attention back to mine.

While I admired firm, white breasts topped with hard, erect nipples, Chastity pushed my shirt off my shoulders and pulled it down my arms. I leaned forward to kiss her, but she was focused on pushing my jockeys down. She fell to her knees and tugged at the back of a knee. When I lifted my foot, she tugged my leg free of my clothes, then repeated the process with my other leg.

All this took place so fast, I had barely begun to get hard. My cock was swelling but still wasn't fully erect. Once my feet were free of my pants, she grasped my only remaining article of clothing as she stood up. My tee shirt went over my head and fell away somewhere. Finally, Chastity took a step back. There was fire in her eyes. She looked like she might devour me where I stood.

She stepped forward again and embraced me. Squeezing hard. Pulling herself against me so tightly I thought she might force the breath out of me. 'Evan, I've waited a long time for this. It's taken a long time to find someone I wanted to be my first. I don't want to wait any longer,' she whispered huskily. 'Please take me to bed.'

I was flabbergasted. The Chastity I saw in the trophy case was a pretty girl I was sure garnered her share of attention from the boys at school. Her appearance had been intentionally plain when we met, hiding her from male attention. I suspected her responsibilities and concerns for her sister and her mother meant she didn't get much opportunity to date. But a virgin? Despite what Megan had told me about Chastity, the idea of it never entered my mind.

When I started to speak, Chastity put her finger to my lips to silence me. Once she was sure I had relented, she leaned in to kiss me again. I decided it was best to let Chastity set the pace. It was a fast one. There was no slow build-up of her arousal. While we embraced, she moved us toward the bed. We landed side-by-side. Chastity's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Caressing. Exploring. Pulling. Pinching. Squeezing. Stroking.

She soon grasped my erection and rolled onto her back, pulling me with her. Her legs came up and spread wide, she guided the head to her groin and rubbed it against her clit. She gasped at first contact then guided me to her entrance. We were moving so fast it was almost dizzying. Chastity thrust her hips at my cock and the head penetrated her. She was wet. Slick and hot. She rotated her hips again and dug her heels into my back. My cock slowly entered her, engulfed by her tight, hot depths.

Chastity gasped and moaned contentedly. But slow was not what she wanted. 'Evan please don't hold back. Just go,' she pleaded.

I drew back and pushed into her. Not slowly, but I didn't drive into her like we were already approaching release. But Chasity wanted faster. She was wild-eyed with desire. Her hips bounced up at me. Her heels kicked against my buttocks.

'Faster! Please, Evan. Just fuck me hard and fast,' she pleaded.

The next minutes were exhausting ecstasy. We were both soon covered with a sheen of sweat. I drove my cock into Chastity as fast as I could. Her hips met every thrust. Her face contorted in a grimace, bright pink from exertion and passion. Two loud cries led me to believe she got off twice. This wasn't making love. It was too wanton. Desperate. It was ravenous desire and need finally being sated.

Chastity's hips came up off the bed, slamming into me with surprising force. She held her breath. I felt her short fingernails dig into my flesh as she squeezed my love handles hard. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her face even more contorted than just a few breaths earlier. She was bright pink from the top her chest to her hairline. The muscles in her neck strained. The skin on her neck looked like it was vibrating. Finally, she let out her breath. It was accompanied by a high-pitched, ear-piercing cry. A spasm squeezed my cock. Her body thrashed and shuddered out of control.

Finally, Chastity pushed me off. She rolled onto her side. Her body curled into a fetal position. She jerked, twitched, and shook. I fell onto my back, gasping and overheated. After a moment, I rolled toward Chastity and spooned with her. I still hadn't cum. My erection, wet with her secretions pressed against her. I held her and pulled her close. I repositioned my erection so that it was between her legs, pressing against the gap between her labia. From my side against her, I could see the hotel room alarm clock. Less than fifteen minutes had passed since Chastity knocked on my door.

Chastity shivered when she felt my erection slide between her legs and across the surface of her sex. She turned her head toward me, bewildered. 'You're ready again? Already?' she asked shakily, her nervous system still on edge. 'Do you mind waiting a little bit? My body needs to calm down a little.'

I laughed softly. 'No, I'm still ready. But I can wait.' I was edgy, frustrated, and wanted to finish. But I couldn't bring myself to say so.

Chastity frowned as she rolled over to face me. 'Did I do something wrong?' I could see she was upset.

'No, you did everything right. I just needed a little more time. You were so fired up before we started. More excited than I imagined possible.' I kissed her softly. But the frown stayed on her face.

'Evan, I've been wound up for weeks. No make that years. I got much worse after I kissed you the first time. After Brie's cookout I had an orgasm just from rubbing against you,' she blushed. 'My vibrator has been getting a lot of use. It provides some relief but there's no intimacy. I like this was far more. I got to share it with you.'

I was having trouble following the conversation. Chastity was playing with my erection. Lightly running her hands along the length of my still hard, wet erection. 'Can I try something? I've never done it before. If you don't like it, I'll stop. But I want to try.'

I nodded my assent, hoping I already knew what she wanted to try. I wasn't disappointed.

Chastity slid down the bed and nuzzled up against my leg. While her hands gently caressed my shaft and balls, she kissed the tip of my cock. When I felt the rough surface of her tongue on my glans, my body tensed. When I looked down at her, she smiled up at me.

'It seems I'm doing something right,' she giggled softly. 'How about this?'

I gasped as my crown disappeared between pursed lips. I felt her tongue swirl around the head as her cheeks collapsed from the suction she applied. My back arched involuntarily, and another inch of my shaft disappeared between her lips. Chastity got on her hands and knees and straddled my right leg, pressing her groin to my shin bone. I watched in tortured pleasure as her lips slowly slid down. She stopped when her gag reflex triggered a cough, forcing her to back off a little.

Chastity spent the next minutes lavishing attention on my erection, keeping me close to the edge. When she had to rest her jaw, she licked and kissed and caressed every part of my cock and balls until she could take me into her mouth again. I don't know how long she tormented me. But I didn't want her to stop. I was almost disappointed when the tingling sensation began.

Chasity was swirling her tongue around the head of my cock when the sensation began to spread. I groaned loudly as the tingling intensified. I wanted to warn Chastity I was going to cum but couldn't get the words out. It didn't matter. She figured it out. Maybe it was my groaning. Or because my legs began to shake. Or that my body was as stiff as a stone slab. Or that I stopped breathing. Regardless of what might have tipped her off, Chastity rolled onto her side with her head on my belly. As my cock slipped from between her lips, she slid one arm under my leg and held on tightly while the other hand gripped my cock and stroked rapidly.

My body convulsed at the orgasmic burst accompanying the first jet that shot from my cock. It was quickly followed by a second ejaculation and full-body spasm. Chastity kept stroking through several more, less intense spasms. I felt the warm fluid pooling on my abdomen as her strokes slowed with the decreasing flow from the end of my cock.

I felt her sit up. She fondled me gently as my cock wilted slowly and I tried to teach myself how to breathe again. She was looking at me when I opened my eyes. There was a line of ejaculate running from her right cheek, across her nose, onto her left cheek. She wore a smile of contentment.

When Chastity saw my eyes open, the smile grew wider. 'Are you okay?' she asked softly. I could only nod. 'I wanted to see you cum,' she continued quietly. 'I hope you don't mind.' A moment later, she got out of bed. 'I'll be right back.'

I watched her move gingerly across the floor toward the bathroom while I tried to collect my wits. I heard the door latch catch when it closed. I heard the toilet, running water and then the door opened. I watched her cross the room toward me, as she dried her face with a hand towel.

'Stop,' I said after she took only a few steps. She stopped, a look of confusion on her face. 'I want to look at you Chastity,' I said as I rolled onto my side and propped my head up.

She smiled and stood in place, threw a hip sideways and struck an exaggerated pose. I couldn't suppress an impulse to laugh. She threw the towel at me. 'What's so funny?' she asked.

'Just the way you posed was funny,' I told her. 'It was so unlike you. I thought you'd just stand in place while I looked. Maybe blush a bit.' She did blush after I said that but she stayed where she was and spun around so I could see all of her.

Her auburn hair was tousled and damp but still gleamed and flowed like fine silk when she moved her head. Blue eyes, a spattering of freckles, a pert nose, soft lips and high cheekbones combined to construct an attractive face. Her graceful neck sat atop broad, strong but still feminine shoulders. I absolutely adored her breasts which I guessed were a B, perfectly proportioned to her slender, athletic body. Half-dollar sized, slightly oval areolae were light brown and puckered with little bumps. Her nipples were pointed and darker than the areolae. Her torso narrowed to her waist which flared out to slender hips. Long, lithe, legs had a well-defined musculature that still betrayed the athlete she'd been. I could almost picture the power they generated as she turned on a pitch or took a shot on goal.

I felt myself begin to get aroused again as I looked at her. I hopped out of bed and crossed to her and embraced her, pulling her to me.

'Have you seen enough?' she asked flirtatiously as I held her.

'Not nearly,' I told her softly. Her embrace tightened.

I picked her up and carried her to bed. We didn't get much sleep. We spent the rest of night unhurriedly exploring each other. By the time we fell asleep it was nearly dawn. And I was more intimately acquainted with Chastity than I'd ever hoped. More than I'd been with any woman.

I woke when I heard pounding on the door. But it wasn't the front door. It was on an interior door that led to the adjoining room. I quickly found a pair of shorts and my tee shirt and pulled them on. I opened the door and found Brie glaring up at me. I didn't realize she and Chastity had been assigned the adjoining room. I briefly wondered why Chastity had come to me by way of the front door.

'Are you two going to get up sometime today?' she asked. 'It's going on ten. Checkout is eleven. I'm surprised your mother hasn't called wondering where the hell we are.'

I grinned sheepishly at Brie. She was obviously ready for her day. She looked and smelled fresh out of the shower. Dressed in her Christmas Day best. Including one of cheesiest holiday sweaters I'd ever seen, a bulky red knit with a green felt silhouette of Santa in his sleigh behind his reindeer, flying through a storm of little silver sequins.

'Oops. I'm sorry Brie. I neglected to set an alarm.' We were already late. Breakfast was at nine. Berry clan gift exchange traditionally began by ten-thirty.

'Chastity can shower over here while you get ready. C'mon Chastity.'

Chastity jumped out of bed, wrapped in a sheet and bolted past me into Brie's room. I gathered her clothes and carried them into Brie room and dropped them on the undisturbed bed.

Chastity had already gathered her clothes for the day and was heading for the shower. She dropped the bed sheet and closed the door behind her, giving me a little wiggle of her exposed bottom.

Brie looked at me with an amused expression. 'Move your ass, Evan. We're already late. I'm not even gonna mention how little sleep I got.' Her smile grew wide. 'I'm sure you didn't get much sleep, either. But somehow, I doubt I'll hear either of you complain.'

We were ready to go in record time, in Brie's car and on the road before ten-thirty for the short drive to my parents'. Chastity sat in front and put the final touches on her hair as Brie drove. On the way, I saw I had three voice messages from my mother's cell, beginning at seven AM. My phone hadn't even peeped. I didn't bother to listen to them.

Immediately upon entering, we endured a good-natured round of ribbing from the assembled troops for delaying the gift exchange. Chastity, Brie and I quickly grabbed bagels and coffee and settled in the living room for the traditional gift exchange. Charity and Chastity sat next to me. Charity grinned at me playfully. I wondered if she suspected how her sister had spent the night. From across the room, my mother smirked at me like she suspected I had been into some mischief.

Brie and I had assembled a joint gift for Chastity. We knew she'd need clothes for the interviewing she'd be doing. Two skirts, a couple of blouses, a jacket that coordinated with the skirts, and a pants suit, all found at clearance prices would now give her several additional combinations to wear at work. I gave Brie an ammonite pendant and necklace like Chastity's because Brie admired it and commented on it several times. Charity had become an avid cyclist and rode her bike any time the roads were clear, regardless of temperature. Brie gave her thermal tights and a winter cycling jacket. I gave her a winter cycling helmet, thermal socks, winter cycling gloves, and goggles. Chastity and Charity gave me a new computer bag. The one I carried to school was from high school and had served me through college. It was still serviceable but barely. Chastity had bought a nice picture frame and Charity had filled it with a collage made up of photos she had surreptitiously taken of Brie and Kevin. Brie gave me three weekday passes to my favorite ski area and three days in a slope-side condo during February break. I quickly decided I needed to teach Chastity to ski.

The traditional Berry Christmas crown roast dinner was as enjoyable as ever. Everyone pitched in with cleanup of some sort and began to get ready to return home after dessert. Brie took Charity home with her. She had to work the next day. Kevin would be getting home from his father's early the next morning.

Chastity was jazzed on the way home. She said she missed her mother, but it had been the best Christmas she and Charity had enjoyed since before their father disappeared. When I approached the intersection where I had to turn to take Chastity home, she told me to go straight. Toward my house. I glanced at her quickly as I did.

'I don't want to spend Christmas night alone. Do you mind if I stay with you, tonight?' she asked, coyly.

'Of course, you can stay with me tonight.' There was no need to talk the rest of the way home.

The best Christmas I'd ever had was only getting better.

The next year was eventful. Chastity and I grew close. We spent a quiet, if passionate, Valentine's Day together. Celebrated our birthday's together. Her mother managed to get her act together and had remained sober after her last stay in rehab. Beatrice Teagarden remained unpleasant. But Chastity seemed happy that her mother seemed dedicated to remaining sober. The teacher Chastity filled in for at Lincoln Park decided not to return. Chastity was offered and accepted a three-year contract.

The Teagarden women got a shock in mid-July. One that got the whole town buzzing. A real estate agent and client were walking a wooded property and spotted a faded, blue cloth peeking out from under old leaves. They didn't think anything of it; there was other trash on the site. Until they passed closer to it on the way back to their car. The blue cloth was a shirt that contained human remains. They contacted the state police.

The responding troopers called in state police investigators. The right tibia, fibula, and foot along with the right shoe were initially missing. They were found a few hundred yards away on an adjacent property, apparently carried off and gnawed on by an animal. The remains were sent to the state medical examiner and eventually identified as Joshua Teagarden. No evidence of foul play was found. Condition of the remains was consistent with the time of Joshua's disappearance. Because only a skeleton remained, no cause of death could be determined. Speculation was that Joshua Teagarden may have suffered a health issue, perhaps a mild stroke, parked his car and wandered aimlessly until he collapsed. The site where the body was found was only about a mile from where his car was found.

My mother extended invitations to Charity, Chastity, and Beatrice for the following Thanksgiving. Beatrice wasn't easy to like but she had her good qualities. She seemed to get on well with my mother. She was leery of me at first but gradually accepted that her daughter and I were a couple. When Thanksgiving went well, they were invited for Christmas, too. It was obvious my mother was already treating Chastity like her future daughter-in-law. And by that Christmas, I thought she was right.

In late January, I caught Charity in the hallway at school and pulled her into my classroom alcove to enlist her help. I quietly asked her if she knew what size ring Chastity wore. She showed me one she was wearing and said it had been Chastity's and still fit her. I hadn't expected her to ask why. When she did, I told her I wanted to buy a friendship ring for Valentine's Day.

She didn't disguise her exasperation. 'My sister is in love with you, Mr. Berry,' she told me bluntly. 'You're buying a friendship ring? She's going to think you're a complete asshole. And I will, too.' She said it loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear, and many turned their heads in our direction when they did.

My first thought was though she was a positive influence on Charity, Brie's endearingly abrasive personality traits and acerbic wit were being imparted on the girl I hoped was my future sister-in-law. Outside school she called me Evan and could speak to me however she wanted. But we had agreed, in school it was Mr. Berry and an appropriate student-teacher relationship was to be maintained. I couldn't be seen to just accept having a student call me an asshole, even indirectly.