From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 01

Story Info
He sees her cheating.
2.2k words
3.58
21.4k
38
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

I usually don't have to work late, but occasionally it is necessary. One such night, my team had a project that was to be presented to the client in three days, and a major engineering problem popped up. It would be at least midnight before I could be home, so I called my wife Ann to let her know that I would be eating at the office, and for her to not wait up for me.

We became so engrossed in our work that we forgot about ordering pizza, and worked with such intensity that we finished by nine o'clock.

I stopped at a restaurant with a bar that was known as a singles' pickup place. The lighting was very dim, which allowed couples privacy at their tables. I sat in a booth that overlooked both the bar, which was fairly well lit so the bartenders could see what they were doing, and the door.

Ann and I have been married for twenty-three years. Her 38D breasts are still firm despite having nursed three children. Her work as a nurse is very demanding physically, which has kept her legs shapely and her waist narrow. She could easily compete with twenty-somethings in a beauty contest. I keep in shape by jogging three times a week.

When our youngest child left home for college, we started spending more of our weekends on mountain lake beaches. She wore string bikinis which didn't cover much of her body. The thong bottom left her arse bare for all to see. On every trip young men in their twenties would shamelessly stare at her with bulging swim trunks. She would walk past them swinging her hips to torment them. I enjoyed her antics as much as she did. Usually after a half-hour of walking around, we would lay down on our beach towel, and she would lay on top of me and kiss me feverishly. I often heard a guy comment how lucky I was to have a beautiful woman like her. Frequently we dashed to our van to work off our passions.

This particular evening I was mentally and emotionally drained from working. Although I was mainly interested in grabbing a quick meal and going home, I took time to look around. People watching helps me unwind, and my nerves were very taut.

I noticed a couple at the bar. He was sitting on his stool facing her, so I saw him in profile; her back was to me. He appeared to be in his mid-twenties and was wearing a business suit. Another young manager hitting on his secretary, I thought. Her blouse fit very snugly. I could not see the outline of a bra. Maybe she was picking him up. Her long flowing blonde hair reminded me of my wife. After a few minutes she leaned toward him and whispered in his ear. His hand began stroking her leg, and she did not pull away. He's making progress, I thought. They'll be leaving together soon.

My sandwich came, and I turned my attention to eating. After taking my first bite. I looked back up. She had turned to face him, and her hand was high up on his leg. Her miniskirt barely covered her bottom, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the material of her blouse. I nearly choked when I recognized her. She was Ann!

She was stroking his cock through his trousers. I loved watching her teasing at the beach, but this was something else. The teasing was at a distance, but this was direct contact. His right hand disappeared under her skirt as he put his left arm around her shoulders and kissed her. As their lips parted, she looked deeply into his eyes. She rubbed his cock again, then turned around and slipped off her stool. As she did so, I caught a glimpsed of her engorged pussy lips under her skirt.

I was in shock. We had often been called Mr. and Mrs. Hot-to-Trot at the lakes. Ann and I had always enjoyed ourselves sexually. We never made a secret of our sexuality, but we had never once discussed opening up our marriage beyond displaying our bodies at the beach. We often talked about other people's reactions to our running to our van and making it rock. Neither of us was a virgin when we married, but we had known from our first fuck that no one else would ever please us the way we pleasured each other that first time.

Yet Ann was walking out of the restaurant with a much younger man. Was she trying to relive her swinging single days? Was I not satisfying her as well as I used to? Was this their first time or part of an ongoing affair? Did she come here not wearing any underwear to attract a man for a one-night stand, or did she do it to please him?

Their hands were on each other's butts as the door closed behind them. I dropped my sandwich on the plate. Maybe they would part company outside. If this was another of her teases, it was the boldest one I had ever witnessed. The way she looked into his eyes was more of an invitation than a tease. I wanted to dash outside to look for them, but, for once, I didn't want to attract attention to myself. Since I had told her I wouldn't be home until midnight, she couldn't have known, any more than I did, I would be eating at that particular restaurant, especially since we had never been there before. I doubted she had seen me in the dark booth.

I slowly ate half of my sandwich. Even though I was hungry, my confused state had destroyed my appetite. Why was she doing this? She never mentioned being bored in bed. I certainly wasn't. She liked the bulging swim trunks she saw at the beach, but never expressed any desire for another man. Indeed she told me they made her want me even more. I had looked at other women and had gotten my own bulges which made me want to screw her in the sand.

I left twenty dollars on the table and went outside. Her car was nowhere in sight. I walked around the nearest corner. It wasn't there either. I went into the alley behind the restaurant. Still nothing.

I drove home. As I made the last turn into our street, I saw two cars in our driveway. She had brought him home. Somehow I knew they weren't playing chess.

I parked back around the corner where my car wouldn't be visible from our house and walked back. The living room lights were on. The silhouette of their passionate embrace was clear on the curtains. His hand was on her breasts. They disappeared from sight. I quietly ran to the back yard intending to look through the bedroom window to watch them. I stopped at the corner as the rear lights came on. "Out here," I heard her say. "I've always wanted to do it on the grass."

"Doesn't your husband have any imagination?" he asked.

"It's not something you do when you have kids." I hid behind a bush in the shadows at the corner of the house.

She sat down, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants and shorts down together. His rigid cock bounced as it was freed from confinement. "You're beautiful," she said as she licked its tip. Slowly she kissed the full length of his shaft from the tip to his balls. One at a time she sucked his rocks into her mouth, then placed kisses on his dick as she worked her way back to the tip.

He opened her blouse and squeezed her huge tits. Her nipples became hard as his fingers traced circles around them. He pulled his shirt off as she took his prick into her mouth. He gasped as she applied the suction I knew so well. Would he be able to refrain from cumming in her mouth? She never objected when she blew me; she always swallowed every drop when I came in her mouth. His breathing came harder with the intense pleasure that her sucking gave him. She was untying his shoes and getting them and his socks off as she worked her magic on his rod. As she let him out of her jaws, he pulled his pants off and threw them aside.

Ann lay back and pulled her tiny skirt up to her waist. "Eat me," she commanded. He immediately knelt and placed his mouth on her vulva. Her head soon thrashed from side to side as she orgasmed.

"Lick around her clit. She prefers it that way," I whispered under my breath. I didn't want them to hear me. She held his head down, and he licked her as though he had heard my instructions.

My own breathing became labored as I watched them. It was like watching a porno movie, except this was live with my wife as the leading lady. I pulled my own dick from my pants and began to stroke it. I hadn't masturbated since college. Ann climaxed again, and again a half minute later. He had a puzzled expression as she pushed him up to a kneeling position, but he quickly grasped her intention as she got up on her hands and knees. She reached between her legs and guided him into her quivering pussy.

I jerked on myself as his prick disappeared into her. He began pumping her cunt as quickly as I was pounding my own meat. She matched him stroke for stroke for a minute, then suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"My ass," she said. "Fuck me in the ass." I couldn't believe my ears. She had never asked me to do that. The thought had crossed my mind, but I had thought she might object; therefore I hadn't brought up the subject.

His dick glistened with her pussy juices as he pulled out of her and placed his cock at the entrance to her bottom. After he pushed for a few seconds, her muscles relaxed, and he slid his pole into her ass. "That feels so great," she said. "Put it all the way in." He drove into her until his balls slapped her butt. He pounded her hole with the enthusiasm of a virgin boy fucking his first pussy. "That's wonderful." She dropped onto her tummy, and he fell on top of her without missing a beat. Ann began to whimper as her climax approached. My loins went tight as I shot my wad into the bushes. Suddenly they were both rigid as he shot his cum into her ass.

They lay on the ground, their chests heaving as they caught their breath. After several minutes, he got up. She rolled over and looked up at him. Her eyes were still glazed over with passion. Slowly she stood up. "You have to go now," she said. "My husband will come home soon."

"It's only ten-thirty," he said. "You said he wouldn't be home until midnight."

"Yes, but he might come home sooner. It's happened before."

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know when or if. He rarely works late. We have a great marriage, and I'm not going to risk destroying it."

"I don't even know your name."

"It's better that way. I'm sure you've done the four Fs with girls your own age. Why should I be any different?"

"The four Fs?"

"Find 'em; feel 'em; fuck 'em; forget 'em. I have to wash these clothes and get the grass stains out of them."

"That's almost impossible."

"You're right." She stripped off her blouse and skirt. "Here, take them as souvenirs. He's never seen them before, so he won't miss them."

"Seeing you totally naked makes me want you again."

"You were wonderful. I would love to keep you inside me all night, but that's impossible. Please, get dressed and go."

I crept back to the front of the house and ran back to my car. I slid down in the seat as he drove past.

My mind was spinning. It had been a one-night stand -- more like a quickie. Buy why? What should I do now? Should I confront her about it? That would say I didn't trust her. Should I forget about it? How could I do that? I had gotten hot from watching them. I was hornier than I could remember. If I went home right away, I would have a chance to relieve the pent-up tension. I would have loved to pump her butt the way he did, but she would wonder where I got the idea. She might figure it out. Then what would happen to our marriage? I didn't want a divorce. I would probably have to work late again which would give her an opportunity for another fling. Maybe this wasn't her first time; I had worked late before. But still I had gotten turned on watching them. Should I start working late more often so I could have more chances to observe her in action with other men?

I started the car and drove back to the bar for a drink. I had to think this through very carefully.

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers