Pimping at Work Ch. 01

Story Info
A running joke backfires.
2.4k words
3.8
21.9k
33
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

"Man, what I wouldn't give to be able to fuck your wife!"

How many times have you heard that remark? How many times have you made it?

I've never said it, but I hear it almost every day. Let me tell you about my Jennifer.

She's definitely a stone fox. Every guy in my office will attest to that. She's tall, at least as far as women go, about five foot nine barefoot, close to six feet in heels. Her height is not what all the guys rave about. Some do, but her body is exquisite. She has firm D-cup breasts, a narrow waist, flaring hips, long powerful dancer's legs, flawless alabaster skin. Her eyes are smokey gray and she has a high arch in her eyebrows. Her golden hair cascades to her waist. She always smiles. That is what captivates everyone. It's a very natural smile, not a phony, forced toothpaste grin. You know how most women walk. First the sole slaps the floor, then the heel sets down. Her walk is very graceful; it's more like a glide. You're lucky to hear her coming.

Her personality is as beautiful as her body. She has a kind word for everybody under any circumstance. At least it sounds nice. It's her voice. It smiles too. But she can cut someone off at the ankles if she's crossed. At a party one night, some clown was hitting on her. Generally she loves attention, but this guy was very obnoxious. She turned on the charm, added in her sweet voice and broad smile, and called him the dumbest jerk she'd ever met, and the poor slob still hasn't figured out the insult.

Is it any wonder that every guy I know wants to sleep with her? Don't kid yourself. There's a lot of sexual talent that goes with that sexy body. She can suck a dick better than a vacuum cleaner, and, yes, she swallows every drop that she draws out of me. Her pussy is tighter than a glove that's two sizes too small. Her vaginal muscles are so strong that she often pushes me out when she cums. On top of all that beauty and talent is a brain. She has a master's degree in psychology, and she's working on her Ph.D.

Getting back to my original topic. Every guy in my office has said he wanted to fuck her since the day I started working there. At least that's what they keep saying. I laugh it off as some kind of running joke. How could they be serious? They're all happily married too.

One afternoon I decided to change the course of the standard conversation a bit when Mike rattled off the "What I wouldn't give" line. "Forget what you wouldn't give," I said. "Tell me what you would give."

The whole room was suddenly silent. "Are you serious?" he asked after a minute.

"Damn right!" I shot back. "Put your money where your mouth is."

"John," Chuck said rather sheepishly, "you're talking about Jenny, not some cheap whore."

"Yeah," Mike said, "you're her husband, not her pimp."

"What's happened to all the big talkers?" I said as I put my feet up on my desk and folded my hands behind my head. "Afraid you can't afford her?"

"You know how it is," George chimed in. "It's just a joke."

"Yeah," Chuck added.

"So why isn't anybody laughing?" I asked. "All right let's get serious. What am I offered for an hour in bed with Jenny?"

"How about a hundred?" Chuck said.

"You said she isn't a cheap whore."

"Okay, two hundred," he said with more confidence.

"Two-fifty," Mike said.

"Three hundred," George said.

"Three-fifty," Mike bid.

"Four hundred," Chuck offered.

"This is more like it," I said enthusiastically.

"Four-fifty," Mike countered.

"Five hundred," George said. Suddenly the bidding stopped, and everyone looked at George. He was reaching for his wallet. "Like the man said. Put your money where your mouth is."

"Like you said," Mike retorted, "it's a joke. Jenny would never do it."

We all went back to work.

The usual camaraderie amongst us had been shattered. The afternoon dragged on. The next three hours seemed like three days. I regretted the whole incident. I should have kept my big mouth shut and let the silliness go on. No one was being hurt. We were good friends as well as colleagues. I had put up a wall between us.

Five o'clock finally came. Mike and Chuck beat a hasty retreat leaving George and me behind. He and I avoided eye contact. As he passed my desk enroute to the door, I said "See you tomorrow." I tried to sound casual, but I failed miserably.

He stopped and dropped five one-hundred bills on my inkpad. "Don't you wish you could make that much in an hour?" he said.

I bolted to the door leaving the money untouched.

Did I mention that Jennifer is a great cook? Her parents owned a full-service restaurant, so it's not surprising. Something as simple as spaghetti and meatballs became a treat when she made them, which was what she fixed for dinner that night.

I picked at my food, eating very little. After fifteen minutes of coaxing, she gave up and demanded that I tell her what was bothering me. I stared at my plate. After a couple false starts and a lot of sputtering, I finally got the story out right down to George's dropping the money on my desk.

"And you didn't take the money?" she said when I had finished.

I jerked my head up so fast that my neck snapped. "Of course not!" I said angrily. "Don't tell me you'd even consider such an idea!"

"George is kinda cute," she said with a smirk. I was sulking. "Don't you think I'm worth five hundred?"

"More like a thousand."

"Oh, now I understand why you are pouting. His bid was too low. Let's compromise. Five hundred an hour with a two-hour minimum, and he pays all expenses."

My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped. "You can't be serious!" I gasped.

"Why not?" She was smiling and using her sweet voice. "You were serious. You told them so."

"We were kidding around."

"You know humor is often a reflection of hidden desires. I'd bet you'd like to watch me sleep with him." A sudden image of George burying his meat between her legs formed in my mind. My own dick began to stiffen at the thought of him humping her. I could feel passion rising in my chest as I took a deep breath. "You're getting excited just thinking about it."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. I'm just making an observation. It would make an interesting paper. Pimping in the Workplace.

"Wouldn't the research be subjective rather than objective?"

"If I was the pimp, yes. You can be my subject. After I do George, I'll analyze your emotional and attitudinal changes."

"You're serious about this."

"We can always use some extra money, not that we're broke. We'd have both George's money and the publisher's. We could take a long weekend and go someplace after I publish the paper."

"Why do you want to be a prostitute?"

"Because you want me to be one. That's why you put my body up for sale, and I want to do whatever makes you happy. Tomorrow you'll collect another five hundred dollars from George, and then you'll give him my card with my private number on the back so he can call me to make an appointment."

"What if he wants a time when I can't be around to watch?"

"I'll tell you about it afterward." She was still smiling, and she knew I can't resist her smile.

I finished my dinner in silence.

How did I get myself into such a predicament? The how part was simple; I ran my big mouth when I should have kept it clamped shut. I hadn't planned on mentioning it to Jenny, but she had dragged it out of me. What stunned me the most was that she wanted to turn the trick. Maybe she was trying to teach me a lesson.

She had never acted like a slut before and wasn't really acting like one then. As I mentioned earlier, she loved attention. Occasionally when we went out for dinner or to a party, she'd leave her underwear at home. She'd wear a short dress with a plunging neckline that displayed her fabulous legs and made it obvious she was braless, but she never exposed her uncovered pussy to anyone but me. I wouldn't have cared if she did because I knew that what anyone else saw was, as her husband, exclusively mine to touch and fuck.

Suddenly she had been transformed from my wife into merchandise. Yes, we were still married which meant that she was still my wife. Our relationship changed that night, and I can't say if it was for better or for worse. I had found her desirable from the moment we first met. She had become more desirable, more beautiful, sexier. The thought of her fucking George enraged me and inflamed my passion for her at the same time. I hated the prospect of him being inside her and desperately wanted to see them entwined at the same time. He could refuse to pay the extra five hundred, or he might decide to drop the subject, which would end the situation immediately. That would also mean I'd never see them in bed together. The only certainty was that my cock was trying to tear a hole in my trousers.

When I stood after eating, Jenny noticed my painful bulge. "The dishes can wait," she announced. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

She ordered me to stretch out on the bed and opened my fly. My dick was so stiff that she struggled to extract it from my shorts. "You have the most beautiful cock," she whispered as she took it into her mouth. Her light touch on my shaft sent an electric current to my loins. I closed my eyes and imagined her naked pussy wrapped around my meat instead of her lips. She cupped my balls in one hand while she held my rod with the other. Her fingertip traced the crease where my scrotum joined my pelvic area. My breathing was deep and ragged. She applied her (now famous) vacuum suction to my pole. Within seconds I was thrusting up trying to fuck her mouth. My groin tightened and my nut sac rose up. My semen blasted through my hose to her waiting throat. She swallowed my spunk as quickly as I delivered it.

As soon as my firing stopped she stood up and stripped off her clothes. I had only gotten my shirt off before she was completely naked. She pulled off my shoes and socks as I unbuckled my belt. "What's taking you so long?" she muttered.

"What's gotten you so hot?" I said confused.

"What do you care?" She yanked my pants down. My prick was still stiff which made it harder for her to get my shorts off.

A vision of her pussy impaled on George's cock went through my mind as she laid on me and pressed her mouth to mine. The tangy taste of my juices was still on her lips. Her slit was moist against my leg. Erect nipples pushed into my chest. My pecker remained rock solid.

Jenny's lips roamed over my chest turning my nipples into tiny bullets. Each of my ribs received a kiss that made me gasp. Ordinarily we spent a lot of time making love, but that night she seemed -- well, not in a hurry -- highly motivated. She was working quickly on me. I don't think she wanted to get it over with; she was just very horny. When she noticed my raging hardon, her smile became extra wide.

While she sucked on my balls, a picture of her sucking George's nuts appeared in my mind. My breathing deepened as I saw him shoot a load of his cream into her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough, and his foamy sperm flowed down her chin and dribbled on her breasts. The moment he finished shooting off, she plopped on her back, and he mounted her. He drove his footlong meat into her sloppy wet tunnel with a single thrust that made her scream with delight. Every time he drove into her, she had a climax. He buried his monster member completely inside her, and she cried for more. After a dozen strokes, he dumped a load of his seed into her womb, a load so large it squirted from her cunt around his fat cock.

Something wet and warm was on my shaft. I opened my eyes and saw Jenny had taken me into her pussy and was sitting on my lap. Her eyes glazed over as she rocked back and forth on my member. I propped my feet up so I could easily thrust into her. She was whispering something I couldn't understand. Her breathing quickened as I increased the tempo of my hip action. She leaned forward pressing her melons against my chest. Her eyes were closed. The whispering continued, but even with her lips next to my ears, I could not make out what she was saying. My nut sac pulled up. Her pussy tightened as her climax approached. Faster and faster I thrust into her. My toes furled into fists. Her love muscles gripped me as my seed burst into her dripping cunt. "Oh, George!" she screamed as her powerful vaginal muscles pushed me out. She collapsed on me gasping for breath.

Five minutes passed before either of us could speak. "On, John," she said still out of breath, "that was the best orgasm I've ever had. How can I ever thank you?"

"She remembers my name," I said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?"

"You called me George when you came."

Her mouth dropped open in astonishment. "I...I...I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"I'm so sorry. I...I...."

"You were fantasizing. It's okay. Pretty soon you won't have to."

The money was still on my desk when I got to work the next day. I sat down and gathered up the currency. As I smoothed out the crumpled bills and arranged them neatly, I sensed someone was watching me. I looked up and saw George.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers