From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom and Ann do a live sex show.
2.9k words
4.12
4k
9
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

The following evening when we got home, I asked Ann how her day at work with David went. "He was a perfect gentleman," she said. "'Good morning, Nurse Harper.' 'How are you today, Nurse Harper.' 'Thank you for helping me with the patient, Nurse Harper.' 'Have a nice weekend, Nurse Harper.' If he 'Nurse Harper's me once more, I'm going to kill him!" she screamed.

"It sounds like we changed one monster into another," I said. "I'm sure he'll find the appropriate middle ground. He just needs a little time."

"It had better be very little, or I will send those pictures to his wife."

"Put them in his locker. That should be enough. If not, we still have the ones I took with the digital."

"You're right. I'm so wound up I don't feel like cooking tonight. Take me out."

"Okay, where should we go?"

"I don't know. Someplace dark and romantic."

"We both like barbecue."

She looked into my eyes and smiled. As she put her arms around my neck, she said. "Tom Harper, you have a very dirty mind. I like that in a man." She kissed me passionately.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed and laid down beside her. We kissed softly as I caressed her bosom through her uniform. The tension slowly drained from her body as I kissed her neck and throat. "Excuse me sir," she whispered, "but I think we still have our clothes on."

"You're right," I said as I got up. "If you don't mind, I think I'll go for a short jog before we go out."

"Didn't you get enough exercise last night?"

"I have more than one muscle to keep in shape."

"Okay. I'll bathe and get ready while you're out so you can have the shower when you get back."

I changed into my jogging shorts and went outside. I limited myself to two miles to avoid being gone too long. That would give Ann a half hour, which would be long enough for her to take a leisurely bath and shave. If I timed things right, she would be drying her hair when I came back, something she always did in the nude.

When I returned, I found my predictions were on the money. She sat before the vanity mirror waving her hair dryer around to get the last few damp spots. I started to put my arms around her so I could play with her nipples, but she pushed my sweaty body away and order me to shower.

The warm water running down my chest and back relaxed me. After lathering up and scrubbing my arms, legs, and torso, I used the shaving cream and razor between my legs and on my face. I felt that I should look as good as possible for my woman since she always did so for me. I couldn't remember a day when she didn't shave her legs and bottom. The pubic shaving had simply become another part of our daily routine.

Ann wore the same outfit she had worn two weeks before when we had gone out. The only difference was that she fastened fewer buttons on her blouse. As before she wasn't wearing panties or a bra. My cock gave me some trouble as I donned my shorts; it didn't like being confined.

Bridget was our waitress again. "I'm glad to see you guys again," she said. "A lot of people have asked if you are regular customers during the past two weeks. I didn't know what to tell them. Do you want a drink while you decide, or do you know what you want?" We ordered wine and looked over the menus.

"I think I'll have the ribs again," I said. Ann's hand was stroking my thigh. "What do you want?"

She had a sly grin. "You mean to eat?"

"For dinner."

"Oh. I thought you meant dessert. I'll try the ribs too."

Bridget returned in five minutes with our drinks. As she placed the glasses on the table, she said, "The couple at the end of the bar would like to pay for your drinks." We looked over and saw a couple in their mid-thirties. They were very attractive and were professionally dressed. His jacket was unbuttoned; his waistline didn't show any flab. Her legs were long and shapely, and her bosom was easily as large as Ann's.

"Please tell them we would like to thank them in person," Ann said.

As Bridget walked to the bar, I asked Ann, "What are you doing?"

"Being polite," she said. The other couple slipped off their stools. The woman spread her legs as she did so and hesitated just long enough for us to see a hairless pussy. As they got closer, we saw she was braless. Ann licked her lips upon seeing the outline of his cock pressed against his trousers. I stood up as they approached. Her eyes dropped to my crotch. She smiled appreciatively at the sight of the tip of my cock sticking out of the leg of my shorts.

"I'm Ed," he said as he held out of his hand, "and this is my wife Lori. We would talk with you for a few minutes if you don't mind." I shook his hand in greeting.

"We're Tom and Ann," I said. "Please sit down." Lori sat next to me, and Ed slid into the booth beside Ann. Lori laid her left arm on the table and put her right arm under the table. Her hand found my leg. One glance told me Ed was using the same tactic with Ann. "What can we do for you?"

"We were here a couple weeks ago for dinner, the same night you were here," Ed said. "We noticed you were -- how should I say it -- uninhibited."

"These booths aren't as dark as they seem," Lori said. "Of course, the table scraping on the floor when Bridget moved it drew a lot of attention."

"Yes," Ed said, "a lot of attention. We just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed that evening. We were wondering if you had similar plans tonight."

"Ed," Lori rebuked him, "don't be gross. I'd better do the talking. We get together with a group of friends Friday nights to watch porno movies. We do a lot of necking and groping during the films, but we never have sex until we get home. I guess you could call us closet swingers. I think everybody wants to do it, but nobody has the guts to be the instigator."

"Who says you have to do any swapping?" Ann said. "If you are good friends, you could just watch the other couples."

"It's like Lori said," Ed replied. "Nobody wants to be the one who starts it. We're all waiting for someone else to be the first."

"We were hoping you could do it for us," Lori said.

"How many couples are there?" I asked.

"There's supposed to be ten tonight," Ed said.

"We're willing to pay you," Lori said. "We'll introduce you as our guests. There's usually at least one guest couple each week; no one will think anything about it. We'll watch the first movie, then you'll do a live show. It will be just us watching you."

"How much?" Ann said.

"A hundred dollars," Ed said.

"Per couple?" Ann asked.

"Total," Ed said.

"Thank you for the drinks."

"Ed, you collected a hundred and fifty dollars from each couple," Lori said angrily. "And there will be twelve couples tonight, including us." She turned to me. "We'll give you all the money we collected, plus pay for your dinner."

Ed was blushing. "I'm sorry," he said. "We have our own business so I'm always trying to control costs."

I looked at Ann; she nodded her head. I turned to Lori and kissed her while Ann kissed Ed. "We probably should take care of the finances now," Ann said. Ed handed her a wad of money which she counted before putting it in her purse. Ann hugged me tightly, then kissed me while running her hand up my thigh. My cock was already protruding out of my shorts thanks to Lori's actions. My hand found that Ed had gotten Ann's juices flowing.

Bridget's return stopped us from going any further. Ann and I ordered our ribs. Ed and Lori explained they had already eaten. Ann and I went back to making out while we waited for our food. She continued stroking me while I kissed her neck and cleavage. Suddenly Ann was pulling Ed's hand above the table. "You forget you're only paying to watch," she said sternly. Lori's hand immediately left my knee. Ann unzipped my shorts and freed my dick. She lowered her head under the table and wrapped her lips around my meat. Fondling my balls she quickly brought me to orgasm. As usual she swallowed every drop I emptied into her mouth. For eighteen hundred dollars, they could have a preview. They were breathing heavily when Ann sat up.

Bridget smiled as she served our ribs. Ed moved around to sit next to Lori while Ann and I scooted over to give them room. They were embracing passionately while we ate. We slowed our eating to watch them play. Although we couldn't see their laps, it was evident they were fondling each other's crotches. Lori's arm bounced rapidly up and down. It was almost comical to see two formally dressed people making out like high school kids. Ed gasped as Lori dove under the table to gobble up his sperm. When she sat back up, she had wet spots on her jacket and a drop of cum on her cheek. "We haven't had much practice at this," she explained.

We followed them as we drove to their house. "Are you nervous?" I asked Ann.

"A little," she said.

"We could return their money and go home."

"I'm not that nervous. I want that money. I'm getting to like being watched. Remember this is a porn show. The man never cums in the woman."

"That will be a first for us."

"We've had a lot of firsts this month. Cheating, watching, eating each other in public, a threesome."

"I don't believe cheating is the right word. It's more like breaking out of a mold."

"We didn't know about the first times, so it was cheating. The most important thing is our loving and forgiving. Tom, I love you more now than I ever thought possible."

"I feel the same about you. I think it's going to have a big impact on what these folks see tonight. I don't trust these people, especially Ed. Let's lock our money and wallets -- here's mine -- in the glove box, and only take my keys inside."

She put her head on my shoulder. When we parked in Ed's and Lori's driveway, we hugged and kissed briefly before following them inside.

While introductions were being made, I noticed a lot of cameras. I took Ed aside and firmly told him we would not allow any pictures to be taken of us. He was disappointed, but he agreed and put the cameras in a separate room. The women were all wearing microskirts and sheer blouses with no underwear. The men's peckers were outlined through their trousers. It was apparent from how everyone looked at us as if they knew what they would get for their money. A mattress with a sheet and pillow occupied the middle of the floor. Lori hadn't been much more honest than her husband.

We were seated in the center of the living room on the mattress. Ed start the first movie. The theme was vampires and an innocent couple who stumbled onto their hideaway. After the second sex scene, it was obvious no one was watching the movie.

I kissed Ann's cheek. She responded by caressing my inner thigh stiffening my cock until it poked out of my cutoffs. "They're starting," a woman whispered. "His cock is beautiful," another whispered. My lips traced her chin, and she arched her back to accentuate her bust line. As I kissed her neck, I uncovered one breast. "Beautiful," a man whispered. I circled the bare boob with gentle kisses working my way slowly to the stiff nipple. As I sucked on the nipple, I exposed her other mound while Ann pulled my tank top off. I undid the two closed buttons on her blouse and tossed it atop my shirt.

After completing the rounds of the other breast, I pulled her to her feet and knelt before her on the mattress. I unzipped her skirt, and she stepped out of it. "She shaves her pussy." "I wish you would." A man's voice. "If that's what you want." Something glowed faintly in a corner of the room. My tongue traced a wet trail down her belly to her pussy. My tongue parted her slit and found her clit. Ann was breathing heavily, and in a matter of a couple minutes she had her first orgasm. She pushed me onto my back and added my cutoffs to our clothing pile. My firm cock was finally free. "Damn he's big." "It looks big because he shaves." "If I'm to shave, so are you." Ann took my balls one at a time into her mouth before she applied her vacuum cleaner to my rigid prick. I stopped her before she got me off and rolled her onto her back.

She guided my dick into her cunt. I adjusted my knees to be sure our audience could see I was indeed inside her. I braced myself on my arms so the people to our sides could see as well. We began thrusting against each other using long strokes. I was almost all the way out before ramming back in. Ann was not quite ready to cum when my loins began to tighten. I pulled out just in time to fire my jets onto her tummy while she screamed in her first ever fake orgasm. When my last shot was done, I reinserted myself into her to give her a real orgasm.

She gripped my waist with her legs as she climaxed for the second time. I kept on pumping into her figuring that while I would become flaccid soon, she might as well enjoy herself as much as possible. My determination kept me rock hard, much to our mutual surprise. Her expression of lust combined with one of astonishment as we both realized I was about to cum again. "You can do it, honey," she whispered to encourage me. "Give it to me. Come on. We're almost there." My first shot was inside her, but I got out in time to spray the rest on her belly. This time her body genuinely shook as her excitement peaked.

Applause exploded around us as we gasped for breath. We embraced and kissed while our audience clapped their hands. "I love you," we whispered to each other.

As we stood up, I noticed a lot of naked tits, pussies, and dicks. We led Ed and Lori to the mattress. I raised my hand for silence. "As you know," I said, "Ed and Lori arranged for us to be here tonight, so it's only appropriate they should be Act Two." They looked at Ann and me apprehensively as we stepped away and the crowd voiced its approval. Ann and I gathered up our clothes and got out of the line of view. Ed and Lori undressed and laid down while we donned our garments. As they got down and Ed started eating Lori, I went to the corner where I had seen the strange glow earlier and found their video recorder pointed at the mattress. I popped the memory card out and put it my pocket. Lori was busy with Ed's prick as we left.

"We did it!" Ann shouted as I drove. She opened the glove box and pulled out the money. "I can't believe it. Eighteen hundred dollars and it's all ours. We just did something we would have done anyway."

"Except that we had an audience," I pointed out.

"True. We had one at the restaurant which didn't bother us. This was just a bigger one. If you were nervous, I didn't notice it."

"I wasn't aware of being watched the first time; that's why I was okay then. This was different; it was planned."

"How did you keep calm?"

"I concentrated on you. That's how I was able to ignore them. I don't know how any man could stay calm with you wearing that outfit."

"Thank you. That's what I had in mind when I picked it out. It's only ten o'clock. We could do another show tonight."

"How did you find.... You did your market research."

"That's right. A hundred dollars per couple is a more realistic fee. We got lucky this time. We probably won't have such large crowds. It will take a while to build up a regular clientele."

"Shouldn't we have business cards and other marketing materials.

Ann pulled a card out of her purse. "I made it on the computer." It had an outline of a couple in the missionary position in the center over the words "Intimate Entertainment" with our first names in the lower left corner and our telephone number in the bottom right corner.

"Shouldn't we get a second phone line? What if we got a call when the kids were visiting and one of them answered? Are we going to tell them what we are doing?"

"I didn't think of that but you're right. We should get an answering machine so we don't miss any calls. I'd better cancel the ads until we get the other line installed."

"Ads?"

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers