Peggy's Confession

Story Info
Wife was at a friends house, wound up at a brothel working.
1.9k words
3.02
24.3k
39
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Author's Note: Another one from the past. Enjoy. It is not a BTB story. You have been warned. Comments to that effect will be deleted.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Peggy's Confession

Peggy woke sitting behind the wheel of her car. Looking around everything was blurry. Trying to wipe her eyes with her hand, she found her face covered in a half-dried gooey mess. Finally, clearing one eye she could just make out where she was. Jefferson Mall parking lot the sign said.

Shaking her head, she tried to remember how she got there. The last thing she remembered she was at her friend Beth's place. Turning on the interior light, Peggy looked at herself in the mirror. When she saw the state of her face, everything that happened that afternoon, came flooding back into her mind. She was so shocked she almost passed out.

Sitting there looking at her face, Peggy began to tremble. At first, it was anger, anger at Beth. Then as she reviewed what had happened, she was angry with herself. Closing her eyes, Peggy began to cry. Sobbing, Peggy wiped her tears on her sleeve, started her car, and started to drive home. She stopped just before she left the parking lot. She couldn't go anywhere looking like this. Pounding her hands on the steering wheel, she yelled her anger at the darkness outside.

About the only place she could go, was Beth's house. Nodding, she quickly drove there. When she arrived, the place was dark. Looking at the clock on the dashboard for the first time, she saw it was four in the morning. Shaking with rage again, Peggy climbed out of the car and went to the front door. She rang the bell and pounded on the door. After a few agonizing minutes, Beth finally opened the door.

"My god, what are you doing back here, Peggy? Jesus, what the hell happened to you?""

Pushing past her friend, Peggy rushed to the bathroom.

"Peggy, no you can't be here..." The bathroom door slamming cut off Beth.

Peggy sank to the floor, crying. After a few minutes, she got up, stripped, and started the shower. When the water temperature was just right, Peggy stood under the warm spray, letting the warm water wash away the slime on her face. That's when she realized she also had it dripping from her sex. Closing her eyes, she started to cry again. Suddenly, the bathroom door burst open, scaring Peggy half to death.

"No Bob, leave her alone, it wasn't her fault," Beth yelled at her husband.

"Bullshit, she's a whore and always was a whore," Bob yelled back.

"That's not true and you know it," Beth yelled defending her friend.

"I want her out of my house."

"At least let her clean up first you heartless son of a bitch," Beth yelled.

"Watch it bitch, you're no better than her and you know it!"

Beth gasped at what Bob said. Peggy cringed in the shower, tears streaming down her face.

"Jerk," Beth yelled at Bob.

"Whore," Bob yelled back stomping back to their bedroom.

The shower door opened and Beth stepped in crouching down by her friend, she pulled Peggy into her arms.

"I'm sorry Peg, I'm so sorry."

Whimpering, Peggy melted into Beth's arms. Beth was naked too and started to clean her friend.

"Come on Pegs, let's get you cleaned up, so you can go home."

Peggy got to her feet shakily. Beth soaped her up, washing all the slime from Peggy's body as best she could. She then gently pushed Peggy under the warm spray. Peggy, still whimpering let Beth dry her.

"Come on, Pegs, let's get you dressed."

"No, I can't wear that," Peggy croaked, slapping her hands at the clothes Beth held for her.

Shrugging, Beth dropped the clothes and left Peggy alone in the bathroom. Peggy sobbed curling up on the floor. Beth returned shortly handing Peggy a clean pair of slacks and a t-shirt. Peggy quickly pulled them on.

"You really have to leave now Peg. Bob is furious at me for what happened already and he blames you."

"Me? They were your friends and look what they did to me?"

"I know dear. Go home, we'll talk later today when Bob's at work."

Peggy let Beth guide her to the front door, handing her purse and soiled clothes to her. Peggy dropped the clothes taking her purse from Beth.

"Burn those, I don't ever want to see them again."

Peggy turned and was out the door. She drove home. She was only a couple of blocks from Beth's. Quietly shutting her car door, Peggy walked to the front door, as she was putting her key in the lock, her husband, Jeff, ripped the door open.

"Where the fuck have you been?" he yelled, every word dripping with rage.

"I don't want to talk about it," Peggy said calmly trying to push past her angry husband.

Grabbing her arm, Jeff pulled her inside and slammed the door.

"You'll talk about it or you're back out that door."

Peggy closed her eyes and started to cry.

"Oh knock it off, you aren't going to get out of it with those fake tears you always use," Jeff said pushing Peggy down on the couch. "Start talking. And what's that in your hair?"

"Oh god, no," Peggy cried. She must have missed some.

"Talk Peg or I really will throw you ass out in the street."

"You're going to anyway, so we might as well get it over with," Peggy sobbed.

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked softly.

"That stuff in my hair is another man's cum."

"What?" Jeff yelled shrilly.

Peggy was silent, he had heard her, and she wasn't going to repeat it for him.

"Maybe you better start at the beginning, dear," Jeff said softly, sitting next to his wife.

"No, you already hate me, why should I make it any worse? I mean...I might as well pack my bags."

"No, I really didn't mean what I said Peg, honest. I was just mad. Now tell me what happened."

"I can't, you'll hate me if I do."

Jeff didn't say anything, he just gently put his arm around Peggy's shoulder. Peggy slumped against him sobbing. Jeff finally realized her tears were real.

"Come on Peg, what the hell happened?"

"Well, if you really want to hear about it, fine." Peg paused taking a deep breath.

"I went to Beth's yesterday afternoon when I got there she had a man over. They were just talking in the kitchen. I joined them, Beth poured me a glass of wine like she always does and she introduced me to Kevin. She said Kevin was a friend who was going to do some work for her and Bob.

"I didn't think anything was strange at the time. About an hour later, three more guys showed up. Kevin said they were his helpers. They were all so young and good-looking. I was flattered by their attention. Nothing out of line, just comments about how good I looked, you know things like that. They kept pouring me wine and I kept drinking it. Plus, I was being turned on by all the attention. I knew you were going to get lucky when I got home. Only I never got home," Peggy broke down in tears again.

Jeff hugged her, just knowing what she was going to tell him. He was frightened by what he was hearing already.

"Well anyway, the wine was going to my head. When I looked up, Beth was in Kevin's arms kissing him for all she was worth. Kevin's hands were roaming her body and Beth was letting them. All of a sudden, Sampson was behind me feeling me up and whispering in my ear how beautiful I was. I was surprised by his actions, but even more surprised I let him continue. My mind was screaming no, but my body was calmly saying yes. I just couldn't help myself."

"Who is Sampson, dear," Jeff asked casually.

"Sampson was a friend of Kevin's. He was tall, dark, and built. Yes, he was black, and for some reason that didn't bother me like I thought it would."

"Okay, honey, continue please, it will do you good to get this out."

"Sampson was caressing my breasts and kissing my neck when Marshal, he's a white guy, also built, started kissing me. It was all so exciting and I was so turned on having two men wanting me at the same time. I'm sorry to say I forgot all about being married, dear. I hope you're not hurt by that. One thing I remember is being on the couch naked, Sampson was pounding me with his cock. Marshal was feeding me his cock. I could hear Beth screaming on the floor being royally fucked by Kevin and Steve at the same time.

"When Sampson came, I must have blacked out. The next thing I remember is I'm at a different house and there are dozens of men standing around Beth and Me stroking their cocks. Beth and I would crawl around and suck each dick for a while before moving on to the next. I then remember all these cocks squirting all over my face and body.

"Then I just remember little snapshots of getting fucked over and over and over. Then I woke up in my car at Jefferson Mall. Those bastards used me, came on me and in me. I felt awful."

"Where's your purse?" Jeff asked.

"In the car, why?"

Jeff went out and got Peggy's purse.

"Good, your driver's licenses and credit cards are still in your wallet. What the hell is this?" Jeff stopped holding up a wad of cash.

"I have no idea, honey," Peggy said.

"There's a note attached," Jeff pulled the note off, unfolded it, and read it aloud.

"Peggy, this is your cut from working in Sampson's whore house on fifth. If you ever want to do it again, let me know. Kevin. You worked in a whore house?"

"God, I don't remember that, honest," Peggy cried.

"Tell me truthfully, did you enjoy what you did?"

"What?" Peggy asked surprised by her husband's question.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jeff asked again.

"How can you ask such a thing?"

"You did enjoy it. Look at your nipples, they're hard as diamonds."

Peggy brought her hand to her breast and found she was excited. Thinking back, she remembered how much she enjoyed everything. Even the bath caused her to orgasm multiple times.

"Will you hate me if I did?"

"No."

That one simple word from her husband lifted a weight from Peggy's shoulders.

"I'm almost ashamed to tell you I did enjoy everything."

Pushing Peggy back so she was now lying on the couch, Jeff quickly pulled her slacks off and his boxers. He was harder than he had ever been in his life. Lowering himself between his wife's legs, he lined himself up with her red, swollen pussy. Peggy didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether to push him away or pull him closer. When his hard cock pushed past her entrance, Peggy moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Jeff, fuck your whore wife," she told him.

"God damn," Jeff moaned. "Next weekend you're going back to work for Sampson," Jeff told her.

"Oh god," Peggy shouted bucking up to meet her husband's thrusts.

~~~ The End ~~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers