From Chrysalis to Butterfly

Story Info
When wife catches him, a whole new world opens up.
2k words
4.34
18.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Dee soon after graduating from college and we got married. We have been married for 22 years and the sex started off great. Then about five years ago, she started wanting to have sex less and less.

One Saturday afternoon, Dee went shopping with her friends and I stayed home to watch football. As I entered the bedroom, I saw a pair of Dee's panties sitting on the floor.

Now I hadn't worn panties since one night at a frat party but something inside me said to try them on. I did and had the same reaction I did the first time.

This time I took them off before Dee got home and put on a pair from the drawer and left them on the rest of the afternoon. I continued wearing her panties without her knowledge until nine months ago.

She had gone out with her friends and I put on a pair of her red satin briefs, and nothing else. I was in the bathroom and when I came out, Dee was standing at the other end of the hall.

She was furious. I tried to explain but she wanted to do with me and didn't talk to me for three weeks except to say shut up when I brought the subject up.

When she finally wanted to speak on the subject, she told me she was the only one going to do the talking. She said she was so mad that night she thought about leaving.

I started to speak, and she told me to hush. She said for the three weeks the more she thought about it, the wetter she got.

I felt a smile appearing on my face. She told me that was not freedom to wear them whenever - she would say when, which was better than her leaving.

It went on like that for six months.

One time she had me wear them when we went Christmas shopping. I was hard the whole time and she kept teasing me by bumping into me or grabbing my crotch. I had to stop several times to keep from making a mess inside the panties and jeans.

Eventually, she bought me my own panties after experimenting on what style I liked - satin high cuts.

For Christmas, she bought me a blue babydoll. I asked her what this was, and she said she wanted me to sleep more comfortably.

It was comfortable and felt very sexy. There were lots of times when that was the only thing I would wear around the house.

She also started asking me if I wondered what I would look like dressed as a woman. I said no, and she responded, "Lately I have. Will you let me dress you?"

I instantly said no. While she didn't constantly pursue the matter, she wasn't taking no for an answer.

Then one night about three months ago, I had just enough wine in me to say yes. Off to the bedroom we went to begin my transformation.

I let her be in control. She slowly stripped me down to nothing and gave my cock a squeeze.

First thing she handed me was a pair of blue satin high cuts which I put on immediately. Then she draped a white satin and lace slip over my head, put my arms through the straps and let it fall to the thighs.

The satin against my stomach was awesome. I have a good-sized beer belly, so it made me look pregnant.

After adding some stuffing into the bra portion, then came the panty hose - a light cream colored. I was rubbing the slip against my belly and it was making me harder.

Then came the dress. I wasn't sure as to the style, but I looked on a web site and determined it was a gray summer dress.

I tried to look at myself in the mirror, but she said not until she was finished. I saw a brunette wig with curly hair which she put on my head.

Then she had me sit down and went to work on the makeup. Periodically she would pause, reach under the skirt, feel my cock and comment how I looked and how it was turning her on as well.

When she finished the makeup, she back away and gasped.

"You look incredible, even for a pregnant woman, but you need some shoes."

She had forgot to buy some in my size, so my tennis shoes had to do.

With that she had me close my eyes and turned me around.

"Open them."

And when I did, I could not believe what I saw. It was like a different person was looking back at me.

If I had tried this myself, I know I would have fucked it up.

The lipstick was a light red and not too overwhelming, the lashes had been trimmed and the blue eye shadow highlighted my eyes.

All I could do is stare at my reflection. My eyes started to well up.

"No, you'll ruin what I have done."

I regrouped and grabbed a tissue to pat my eyes.

"I don't believe this. This is beautiful."

And it took you six months to agree to this."

"And three-quarter a bottle of wine. What do we do next?"

"Let's head to the living room."

When we got there, Dee turned down the lights, put on some soft music and we danced. The whole time I had to fight off cumming.

She could tell the state of arousal I was in.

"Don't even think about cumming."

We danced and drank most of the night. When it was time to head to bed, we fucked our brains out, me still dressed.

Neither one of us could remember cumming that hard. While she had used a dildo on me in the past, it felt like she was over-enthusiastic, and I loved it.

While that night was awesome, the next time, two weeks later, would seem to be unbelievable to the people I've told online.

I came home from work on a Friday and an outfit for me was laying on the bed. White blouse, white bra, mid-thigh plaid skirt and white knee-high stockings - but no panties.

When I got dressed, I looked like a school girl. After the makeup and wig, plus a pair of flats, I was ready for the night.

Little did I know what Dee had planned for the evening.

Around 8 p.m., the doorbell rang. I began to freak and headed to the bedroom to get undressed.

"Oh no young lady. Stay right there."

When Dee opened the door, Steph walked in. All she could do was glare at me and gasp.

"Wow. You weren't close to describing her. And she does look about six months along."

"Dee, what is this. What have you done. I thought we agreed to keep this between us."

"You're going to find out tonight...the more, the merrier."

For the rest of the night, I was to do as they asked. Fix a drink, bring them something to eat, let them cop a feel (either my ass or cock) ...whatever they wanted.

Once they were feeling no pain, their playfulness got braver.

I never cheated on Dee, but she has told me about some of her experimentation with other women, mostly in college.

Then the ladies wanted to have some fun, as Dee told it. I was ordered to have three shots of tequila. After about 30 minutes, I was feeling no pain.

I brought the ladies another round of drinks. I was standing in front of both when Steph reaches under and starts stroking me.

My cock was now rock hard - which is only four inches at full erection. Once she got it that way, she let go and let the skirt fall.

"Look. A pup tent!"

They both began to giggle uncontrollably. I didn't find it funny at all.

"Don't worry baby. I like it."

Then Dee takes her turn and gets me to the point just short of satisfaction - then stops.

"You're leaking. We're going to need a towel."

Steph chimed in "No we won't"

Steph brings me over and turns me around. She licks her finger then starts to insert it into my ass hole.

All I can do is moan and close my eyes. Steph begins to ram her finger in and out rapidly.

"Careful Steph. Keep that up and he's going to make a mess."

"Not if I can help it."

I felt my toes start to tingle.

"I'm gonna cum."

Steph the took her other hand and put it in front of my cock.

Two more strokes and I exploded in her hand and on the floor. It seemed like I was never going to stop, but I eventually did.

Steph then asked me to get on my knees. When I did, she began to spoon feed me my own cum.

Dee then said "Baby, you don't know how sexy you look."

While Steph continued to feed me. Dee went into the bedroom. When she came out, she was naked except for her strapon.

"Now the real fun begins," she said. All I could is nod.

"Can I go first, please?" asked Steph.

"She's my baby. You'll have your turn."

Dee then sat on the couch and pulled me on top of the dildo. She lubed the dildo and my hole, and with one hard shove, it was in.

It felt so good. I just closed my eyes and hung on for the ride.

"Dee, have you ever seen his face when you do this? It's so erotic."

With that, Steph pulled out a mirror and showed my face to her.

"Holy fuck. You look incredible. The makeup, the wig and your contorted face."

My cock was once again hard and now flopping up and down. It got to a point to where my cock was starting to hurt.

Dee stopped after a few minutes and gave the device to Steph. I was fearing this.

"On your knees missy. Momma's gonna have some fun."

"Hold on Steph. Remember who she's married to. Easy does it or I end this right now."

Dee was like a mother lion protecting one of her cubs.

Steph got the message and was nice and slow. She was hitting the right spot, causing me to push into her as she pushed into me.

While Steph was working me at that end, Dee got in front of me and put the mirror in front of me.

"Look Honey."

I could barely open my eyes, but what I was so erotic. I stared at my reflection and it got me so worked up, I blasted sperm on the floor.

"Oh baby. You should have let us know you were close."

"I wasn't until I saw the reflection."

"Well you need a reward."

With that, she opened my mouth and put the bottle of tequila against them. In one motion, she lifted the opening into my mouth and began to pour.

I took three big gulps and she took it out.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Steph.

"Nothing. Once that amount of tequila hits her, she's done."

And she was right. About 15 minutes later, it was like a sledge hammer against my face.

My vision became very blurred and my speech was very slurred. Walking was next to impossible.

After helping me to the bathroom to take a piss, they helped me to the bed, undressed me and put me to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, I had one helluva hangover. I also noticed I was the only one in bed.

I got up and went looking for Dee. In the guest room were Dee and Steph spooning and naked.

They looked so hot together and I was getting so hard imagining what they did after I fell asleep. I didn't say anything - they had fun with me, they deserved their fun together.