From Coven to Covenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at the man who, admittedly, dwarfed her, and he looked down at her as their bodies all but pressed against each other. Scarlett put her hand on his chest, causing Tom's heart to skip a beat, then looked down at the part of him she needed to get to, and began to slowly run her hand down his chest, his abdomen, and then over his crotch. Tom gasped and took the slightest step backwards, not really having much space to back up, and Scarlett looked back up at him, biting her lip suggestively, that glint in her eye having gotten more prominent.

"I..." the man floundered, "I... can't give you what you need." Was there any greater heresy than bedding a heretic?

"Au contraire, dear Tom, you need only make a choice - me, or a baby." Tom looked around the room sheepishly as Scarlett drew her body even closer to his, pushing her admittedly eye-catching bust up against him, testing his resolve considerably. "Don't worry," the witch tried to ease his concern, "I'll do all the work - it'll be like you never fucked me at all, and no one will ever know." Oh, gosh - the mere mention of that forbidden 'F' word caused Tom's heart rate to increase and blood rushed to his face, and not only to his face.

"Or... you can fuck your fiancé and plant your seed inside her, and everyone will see her bump and know that you engaged in coitus out of wedlock - that wouldn't be very Christian of you, and you'll probably be made an example of and exiled by the clergy, perhaps even chased out of town..." Scarlett took a few steps away from Tom, leaving her hand upon him and trailing off him until it naturally fell away when her distance grew too great, strutting away in a seductive manner, then turned to face him. "What if I show you... me, and see if that can't help you make up your mind?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Tom said, but Scarlett had already started disrobing by the time he finished his sentence. There wasn't much for her to take off as she wasn't wearing anything beneath her dress, but it was her pointy hat that she took off first, putting it down where it usually sat when it wasn't adorning her head. Other than her dress, her cloak also had to come off, and that is what came off next, getting hung up on a hook on the wall, leaving Scarlett in only her shoes and her dress.

The shoes came off all but last, but not before Scarlett turned her back to her guest and leant forward to remove them, making sure he got an appreciation for her backside before he saw it in all its glory, well aware of the power that teasing held. With her shoes off, all that remained was her dress itself, which was complete with a buttoned front, which Scarlett began to undo one by one. Starting with the top button, the witch worked her way down, each button that was undone revealing more and more of her cleavage, more and more of her flesh to her guest, who was looking on with an ardour not befitting a Christian, married-man-to-be.

Soon enough, there were no buttons left to undo, and the fabric did little but just enough to maintain Scarlett's modesty, though maintaining her modesty was not her plan. The enchantress began to pull her arms out of the short sleeves of the dress, one arm at a time, and when her arms came out of the fabric, the dress fell past her chest, no longer supported by her shoulders, and revealed her breasts to the dumbfounded man. Her breasts - the same breasts that had been pressed up against him and separated by a mere couple of layers of clothing - were perfect, the nipples upon them equally perfect, and Tom could not help but stare, almost too scared and too conflicted to move.

Scarlett wasn't only enchanting because she was a witch, but also because she was drop-dead fucking gorgeous - even more so when partially disrobed, and even more so still when fully disrobed, as Tom was about to discover first-hand. An enchanting personality, an enchanting physique, and the most enchanting woman Tom had ever encountered - it was testing his resolve considerably. Turning her back again to who she hoped would give her what she needed, Scarlett peeled the dress down over her appealing arse, bending forward, pulling the garment down her legs, exposing what were the most wondrous and inviting things to her guest.

She stepped out of the garment now covering not her skin, but only the floor, and turned around to face Tom in all her naked glory. Tom looked her up and down, from her red hair, her bewitching eyes, her devilish smile, the breasts he'd already been blessed with the sight of, down her slender abdomen, to the sorceress' fiery bush, and below. Scarlett said nothing and instead approached Tom again, this time wholly naked, with the intent of getting him in that state too - or at least the part of him she needed to get to.

Face-to-face with the naked witch, Tom gulped nervously, and Scarlett used all her powers of seduction to persuade him to accept her deal. "What if you get pregnant?" Tom asked, perhaps wisely, before he committed to a decision. He feared that if he did, you know, fuck this witch and accidentally - or purposefully - inseminate her, then he'd be in a similar predicament as he would if he inseminated his fiancé, if not a worse predicament. Having sex with your fiancé and conceiving a child out of wedlock was one thing, but to do it with a witch was quite another. What if she birthed some sort of demon-child? Even if he told no one about it, what if the witch did?

"Try to allay your fears, Tom - I can't get pregnant," she replied, looking up at him with those eyes again, and Tom found himself getting lost in them. They were mesmerising. He tried to reason to himself - Scarlett knew his name, but if she did get pregnant and claimed the baby was his, he rationalised that he could tell the townsfolk that Scarlett only knew his name through her witchcraft, and that would be a solid enough defence to convince them, even if it wasn't an alibi. Other than those desperate enough to seek her services, most of the population feared her and would believe anything they heard if it supported their xenophobic beliefs. Who would they believe - a devout Christian man, or a witch? Most certainly not the latter, he convinced himself.

Scarlett pressed up against him again, this time with her phenomenal, naked body, and used her hand to caress him again, though this time something about Tom's own physique had changed, and it was impossible for the witch to not notice. "Something tells me you've made up your mind..." she said into his ear, running her hand along the hard obtrusion in his trousers, and Tom's body perspired as the temperature rose - or at least it felt like it did to him. "Here..." said the witch, taking Tom's hand in her spare one, and guided it to one of her bare breasts.

It was warm, and her nipple was hard, and Scarlett found that Tom's hands were an excellent size for cupping and groping them, which she encouraged him to do by pushing his hand into it and squeezing his hand with her own. When Tom took over, Scarlett took her hand away from his and put it down where her other hand was, though rather than adding it to her other hand caressing Tom's crotch, she took it to her own, and then moaned softly in the man's ear. Anything she could think to do to persuade him, Scarlett was doing, and sex was perhaps the most powerful language of all, and a language Scarlett was fluent in.

Tom had almost persuaded himself to go ahead with it, even against his better judgement and against his beliefs, as Scarlett and her attributes were wildly persuasive. "True love waits," he thought to himself, though that line of thinking was exactly what had gotten him into this predicament in the first place. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but love had nothing to do with this. What he felt for Scarlett was pure, unadulterated lust, and he didn't even need the potion his wife had paid the witch to make for him to want to fuck her.

"Look how wet I am..." pronounced Scarlett salaciously, lifting her hand up to his face after plunging her fingers deep inside herself, showcasing how aroused she was to and for her guest. "And I taste so fucking good...". The witch then took her fingers into her mouth and sucked on them suggestively, groaning with gratification, and Tom's cock throbbed in Scarlett's grasp even through the fabric that separated her flesh from his.

With that, his will was broken, and he uttered under his breath - "Deal..."

Despite him practically whispering those words, Scarlett heard them loud and clear, and immediately squatted down, her legs spreading wide open, and directed her focus to the task at hand. She looked up at Tom, the look in her eyes somehow naughtier than ever, and she tugged down his trousers inch by inch, eager to get to work and, hopefully, get what she needed to get back home. While this place was mostly okay, it wasn't Salem, and being a lone witch came with its risks.

The fabric edged lower and lower, first revealing Tom's own bush, and then the hard, girthy muscle that Scarlett needed to get to. His cock wasn't what she needed, but it was what she needed to work in order to get out what she needed from Tom's two considerable balls at the base of his cock. Perhaps their size was due to him not having sex, but it mattered not, and while his cock wasn't what she needed, it was something she very much wanted. While sex hadn't been scarce back at her coven and she also liked women, there was a distinct lack of men in it and, therefore, a distinct lack of cock, and Scarlett would be lying if she said she didn't love cock, and she fell in love with Tom's the moment she saw it.

Out it came, hard and ready for her, and the witch's eyes widened with lustful glee. "Thomas..." Scarlett gasped, "You? A virgin? With that big cock of yours? I don't believe it..." The man blushed as the witch complimented his manhood, not sure what to do with himself. "Does your fiancé know you've got such a big cock? No wonder she can't wait to bed you..." Tom blushed harder, momentarily having second thoughts about agreeing to this deal, but those second thoughts disappeared the moment Scarlett touched his cock.

Taking it into her palm, the witch wrapped her hand and pointy-nailed fingers around it, feeling its warmth spread through her hand, and it felt warmer than the heat emanating from the crackling fire beside them. "Your fiancé is going to be one lucky wife when that day comes," she commended him, massaging not only his cock, but also his ego to sink her metaphorical claws deeper into him. "I'll be very jealous of her." While she was saying those things to seduce Tom further, she also meant it - she would be jealous of his wife getting to suck and ride this cock however often she wanted, and if she was to be Tom's wife, that would be very, very often indeed.

"But..." the saucy sorceress continued, "Until then, you're all mine..." With that, the target of her gaze changed from his eyes to his cock, and she brought her face closer toward it as her pretty lips parted. Her own eyes closed as her mouth was filled with something she had not tasted in far too long, and when her tongue met it, the flavour spread across and stimulated every taste bud she had. They groaned loudly in tandem, Tom experiencing the pleasures of the flesh for the first time, Scarlett experiencing the pleasure of sucking cock for the first time since goodness knows when, and Tom's legs trembled.

Scarlett noticed this and smiled, despite her mouth being full, as it filled her with joy. "Does that feel good, Thomas?" she asked, emptying her mouth of his appendage momentarily, stroking it with her hand all the while, and then taking it back inside again. Tom didn't answer because he was speechless, though the question was rhetorical, and his moans and uncontrolled utterances taking the Lord's name in vain told the talented, salacious witch all that she needed to know. She was going to have no trouble at all getting what she needed from him.

If she was the praying type, this is what she'd have prayed for - a handsome man with a gorgeous cock for her to suck and fuck, after praying to get back home, of course - but in reality, she wasn't, so she wasn't counting her blessings and was enjoying herself and her temporary toy while she could. And by enjoying herself, that meant showing her guest just how devilishly talented she was, and taking Tom's cock as far down her throat as she could. Tom's jaw dropped open even farther than it already had as he watched what his Lord had blessed him with disappear down the witch's throat, and he tried to not spare a thought for the penance he would pay for this.

That, however, was a thought for another time, as his capacity for thought was rapidly decreasing with every second Scarlett sucked his cock, and with every inch she managed to bless with her lips and tongue. Whatever she couldn't fit into her mouth, the enchantress worked with her hand, and her hand was equally as gifted as her mouth was, and she worked her magic on every inch Tom had to offer. Furthermore, her hand fondled the sack beneath the appendage in her mouth, which contained the two very things she intended to empty, and they were both looking and feeling rather full.

At that moment, something dawned on the gorgeous, gagged witch - had Tom's balls ever been emptied? Had he ever even had an orgasm? He hadn't had sex, that was known, but had he ever masturbated? Masturbation itself wasn't explicitly a sin, though the thoughts that led to it - lustful thoughts - were themselves sinful. It was one thing for Scarlett to get the cum of a virgin, Christian man, but if this was to be the very first seed this man would spill, that would make her potion even more potent. Besides, giving this handsome man and his big cock their first orgasm felt like an honour, and as was the fact that her hand, her mouth, and her pussy would be the first to experience it, and she'd be the first woman and hers would be the first pussy to cum on it.

Well, at least she hoped to cum. It wasn't necessary for her potion, but this witch was rather fond of orgasms, to put it lightly, and even more so when being brought to one and having one on the gorgeous, satisfying cock of a handsome man. With that in mind - cumming on this dashing man's hard cock - it occurred to her that she needed it in her pussy in order for her to cum on it. Not only was she naughty, but Scarlett was also wise, you see. Plus, what better way to extract what she needed from Tom than by having him enter that which made every heterosexual man weak? Tom had no idea what was going to hit him.

Scarlett retracted her head until Tom's length was no longer inside it, and then she tugged his trousers the rest of the way down and had him step out of them. Then, she stood up, the witch naked, the man with his bottom half exposed, her saliva dripping off his protrusion, and she took his hand and led him to her bed situated in the back corner of the shack. When they got there, Scarlett turned her back to the bed, facing her guest, and sat herself down where she slept. When her backside was firmly on the furniture, she leant back, and what she did next had this man all but renounce his faith.

Looking deep into his eyes with her captivating own, the witch parted her alluring legs like Moses did the Red Sea in Tom's holy book, and despite the spellbinding nature of her eyes, Tom's attention was immediately drawn to something whose allure was perhaps unsurpassed, and he found himself totally bewitched. "What's the matter, Tom? Has the cat got your tongue?" teased the sinful woman despite St. Áan's absence, her guest's gaze locked onto the forbidden beauty between her legs. "It's very, very hungry..." she said, gently stirring her hips in place, casting Tom deeper under her spell.

Like her breasts and nipples before it, Scarlett's pussy was perfect - swollen and wet, her lips parted naturally in perfect symmetry, her clit unhooded like the man and the woman before him, all ready and eager to welcome and host their sizeable guest. She took her dominant hand and moved it between her legs, then used her index and middle fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. It was already beautiful enough before, but now Tom could see just how pink it was, just how wet it was, and felt for the first time in his life the unholy desire to plunge his cock deep inside one.

"Come here and fuck me," Scarlett commanded him, resisting the urge to bury her fingers inside herself, her reason for fucking him now equalled by her desire just to be fucked. Tom took a step forward and guided his cock toward the witch's pussy, and he could feel it throbbing harder than it ever had in such close proximity to what was perhaps the most desirable thing in the world.

"I..." he stuttered, gulping to clear his clammy throat, "I shouldn't..." Indeed, he probably shouldn't, but he wanted to, and he knew he would - he was just stalling, hoping that, somehow, the witch wouldn't make him do this, because he knew that he did not have the power to stop himself.

The only one in this shack with the power to put a halt to proceedings was Scarlett, and she was about to do no such thing. "Oh," she uttered in her voice, in that sultry voice, "You really should... I know you want to - I want you to... I want you..." Scarlett looked up at Tom towering above her, his cock mere inches away from her. "Please... don't make me beg for it..." The thought of a woman - and an outrageously hot woman at that - begging him to fuck her made Tom realise that his resolve had broken long ago, and feeling wanted and desired by her fuelled his already wanton lust.

"That's a good boy..." the witch uttered as her guest shimmied closer, his cock coming to rest upon her, weighing down on her bush and her clit. Taking into her hand again, Scarlett guided it into place, and let go just as the head of Tom's cock got to where it needed to go, and the rest happened naturally. "That's it, that's it..." she encouraged him into her, deeper and deeper, Tom groaning, Scarlett's breath taken away, until he could delve no deeper. "And now..." she moaned, "Back out..." and Tom did as she said.

"Stop, stop, stop," she said, preventing Tom from backing out too far and out altogether, "And back in again," and Tom repeated his motion. "That's it, just like that, again and again...". Scarlett's head fell back as she let this provisional learner learn to drive inside her, and it seemed as though he was a quick learner. There was no point in having a big cock if you didn't know how to use it, as they say, and Tom was learning to use his on the spot. "You can go faster if you like," the witch explained, which really meant that she wanted him to go faster.

The witch's visitor did just that, picking up the pace, though he inadvertently backed up too far in his haste and with his inexperience, causing Scarlett to gasp as her pussy made a popping sound when Tom's girth left her gaping open. "Sorry, sorry..." he apologised, but Scarlett was quick to reassure him.

"It's okay, it happens to everyone - just put it back in..." Tom followed Scarlett's every word and every command, slipping his cock back inside her warm, clasping pussy, and got right back to fucking her like she wanted... like he wanted.

Scarlett began to grope her breasts before she realised that she could have Tom do that for her too, so she grabbed his arm, pulled him forward, and planted his hand upon her breast. Staring deep into his soul while his cock was so deep inside her it might as well have been in her soul, if she even had one, she ordered him to "Fuck. Me. Hard." The look in her eyes was like that of a wild animal about to pounce on its prey having stalked it for miles and miles, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and the promise of both home and a cock-induced orgasm had Scarlett feeling feral.