From Coven to Covenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes, Tom gained invaluable experience that would surely serve him well going forward, fucking the witch hard just as she had instructed, caressing both the inside and outside of her body simultaneously. It was a little bit sad that her coven had no such member or no such thing to do this to her regularly, but perhaps they could think of something in their shared wisdom? Could they possibly conjure some sort of spell and make something phallic out of one of their besoms? That was a thought for another time, as there were more pressing, ecstatic matters at hand.

She wrapped her legs tightly around her guest as that familiar feeling had ignited deep inside her, and she didn't want Tom to slip out or go anywhere. "Tom..." Scarlett moaned, "You're going to make me cum..." This thrilled the man who had never seen a woman cum let alone made one cum before, and what she said next thrilled him further. "Are you going to cum for me? Please, Tom, I want you to cum for me..." Cream accumulated on and along Tom's length and spilt out onto Scarlett's lips from the hole between them, a wetness and warmth unlike any other heating and lubricating the two parties.

While it was familiar to Scarlett, a feeling that Tom had never felt before stirred inside his own body, and it was not a faint feeling either. His heart rate elevated rapidly, the man unsure what was happening, whether he was unwell, whether the witch had done something to him, perhaps put a spell on him, or even afflicting him with a curse! Was he about to be transformed into some creature? Was he dying? Was she sucking his soul out of his body? Could witches do that? He didn't know, yet all the witch had done to him was show him the light and bring him to his very first orgasm while he brought her to another one of thousands she'd had before.

The serene and silent night was pierced by a loud, hysterical shriek unlike any the nearby town had heard before, and it could be clearly heard even through the woods and past the town - the man's own fiancé only one of hundreds of residents to have heard it, if not more. Those residents who had only heard a rumour of a witch residing nearby were suddenly convinced it was not simply a rumour, and those that had secretly sought her services and made deals with her instantly regretted doing so, their already considerable fear of her now through the proverbial thatched roof. Those who had taken the rumours seriously were glad they'd buried horse skulls in the walls of their homes, hanged charms and talismans, and bore protective amulets wherever they could get their hands on them.

It was almost deafening to the man in immediate proximity, and it was the sound not of the orgasm of a mere woman, but that of a witch. Tom's cock was powerfully squeezed by the witch's contracting muscles, her pussy spasming in the throes of an orgasm, and Tom met her howls with his own as he came for the first time. His vocal performance was no match for the powerful witch's, as impressive as it was, though it could be argued that his orgasm was almost as intense. As her muscles massaged his cock, his strong muscle throbbed and convulsed as those two balls at the base emptied deep inside Scarlett's pussy.

Scarlett tightened her hold, clenching her legs tighter around him, making sure that every spurt was shot inside her and he didn't vacate her until he was empty. Her body quivered as her orgasm began to abate and leave her, the witch riding out every last wave, unsure when she would get to ride the waves of a cock-induced orgasm again, making it all the more difficult to keep her legs tightly closed. Thankfully, Tom's orgasm didn't last as long as her own, and he soon fell all but limp over her prone figure, panting.

The witch smiled deviously, sexually satisfied and with the ingredient she required for her potion now in her possession. Though she couldn't utilise it where it currently was, as it needed to be in her potion rather than in her pussy, as much as she loved it and as good as it certainly felt. So, with her fortuitous guest's premiere load emptied and the first orgasm of his life enjoyed - the first of many? She didn't really care - he could take his leave of her body. Without saying much at all, Scarlett ushered him backwards and out of her, as sad as she was to part ways with such a beautiful, satisfying cock, and looked down between her legs as best she could without leaning too far forward, so as not to spill any.

"How was that?" she regarded the man, and he was - once again - speechless. This worked for her, as she had exhausted her desire for conversation, and for men. Both would return, in good time, but now that she had had her orgasm, her focus was once again on one thing and one thing only. Brandishing a vial from what appeared to be out of nowhere, Scarlett cupped it beneath her pussy, used her other hand to spread her lips, and then tensed and contracted her pussy muscles. This squeezed the cum out of her, and Tom watched on as his cum oozed out of the supernatural Scarlett's supernaturally beautiful pussy and into the vial.

The cum slowly drooled out of her, most of it finding its way into the vial, some missing and dribbling down toward her arsehole, the witch only leaning forward and sitting up when she had collected an ample volume. Licking the fingers she had used to spread her pussy open clean of the cum that now smothered them, Scarlett immediately moved toward a nearby shelf above her bed and collected a potion - her potion.

Wasting no time, she poured the contents of the vial into the potion and stirred it in with her fingers, and muttered "Double, double, toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble..." When she had finished her incantation, the witch poured the potion down her throat in one go. "Thank you, Tom," Scarlett beamed, licking her lips clean, "See you around."

The naked witch winked at him, cackled, then there was a bright flash and a large puff of smoke swirled from where Scarlett was sat which billowed out of the makeshift chimney above the cauldron. The man turned and cowered, covering his face to protect himself, and when he turned back and the smoke had dissipated, the witch was gone. The man stumbled backwards in shock and then looked around. He looked under the bed and wherever else she could possibly have gone, but she was nowhere to be found, leaving the engaged, Christian but no-longer-virgin man alone, in the witch's shack, with his cock soiled with her juices, contemplating what he had done.