From Craving Cigs to Craving Cock

Story Info
Hypnotist turns man's smoking habit to an new oral fixation.
1k words
3.88
16.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Meeting

It all started when I wanted to quit smoking. I'd tried everything before, all the online tricks, gum, whatever. It just didn't stick.

So when I read an ad online for hypnosis 'to unlock your most essential self' with the subheading 'quit bad habits build new ones', I decided "fuck it, I'll give it a shot."

The place was on the second floor of a crystals and tarot shop. Behind the counter sat a pretty younger woman with a black hair done in the complex braid and a flowing robe, with glowing green eyes that perked up with her customer service grin as I entered.

"Hey, how do I get to the hypnotist's office?" I asked.

She didn't say anything for a moment, just stared at me. I shuffled uncomfortably. I know I didn't look like much, all five foot four with an expanding beer belly in a loose work shirt and jeans, but those green eyes seemed to cut into me, peeling back layers.

Then, she blinked, and her vacant, kind smile was back. "Oh, through that curtain and upstairs," she said cheerfully. I followed her pointing gloved finger to a beaded curtain I hadn't noticed before. "You're lucky, Mister Anderson is between clients."

I just thanked her, nodded, and made my way upstairs.

The office door was ajar and opened as I knocked. The space inside seemed to be just a boring old office, maybe a little sparse, with the strong smell of incense.

Mister Anderson was a stocky, tan man with a shaved head and face, a jaw like a brick, and a pair of hazel eyes that seemed to dissect me much much more than the girl downstairs did.

"What are you here for?" He asked impatiently.

"Uh, I saw the ad about quitting smoking?" I said.

"Sit, sit" he waved at the trio of plain office chairs in front of his desk. "I'm quite busy, so let's just get to it." He pulled out a small red disc on a chain, and as I sat began to swing it back and forth.

"Aren't you going to try and get me in a trance?" I asked, eyes unconsciously tracking the swinging disc.

"This is just a few questions, a consultation if you will," he said, voice just noticeably lower and slower. "I have a client in seven minutes. So, why are you here?"

"To stop smoking," I said.

"And why is that?" He asked bluntly.

"Ummmm, because it's unhealthy," I answered.

"Why do you care about being healthy," he asked, this time slower and more curious.

"I, well, doesn't everyone?" I asked.

"No," he said, voice rumbling in his chest, "and those that do, do so for many reasons. Longevity, exalting the body, social benefits, pleasing a romantic partner, etc. Why do you care?"

"I want to be healthy to have a body I can be proud of," I said, after a moment. "And to make others happy." I added

"Are you dating right now?" He asked.

"Uh, no," I admitted.

"So I expect you also want to attract someone sexually," he said, in a flat tone.

"I, well, long term yeah," I pulled at the collar of my work shirt, "what does any of this have to do with stopping smoking?" I found my eyes fixed on the swinging red disc despite myself.

"The mind and its motivations are complex." He said, quietly, as if to himself. "I do not dabble in cheap tricks and temporary fixes."

He stopped talking, but the disc still swung. I silently watched it for a minute.

"I will take you on," he said, gruff voice suddenly clear, and the disc stopped.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes as he said. "Go down to Rebecca and tell her I'll take you on as a client. A 'Full Service' Client."

I nodded.

"Now, I need to prepare for my next appointment," he said, and waved his hand in a dismissal.

I stood and left, still shaking the fog from my head. I walked down the narrow stairs to the crystal shop and waited while the girl, Rebecca I assumed, finished restocking the incense.

"Uh, Mister Anderson said to tell you he's taking me on as a 'Full Service Client'?" I said, voice wavering a bit.

Now that I could see her clearly, Rebecca was hot! The loose robe couldn't hide her seriously incredible booty, and when she turned the robe's front fell open enough to reveal cleavage on a pair of easily D cup tits. Her face, too, seemed sharper and more balanced as she looked at me with renewed interest.

"Well, then let me take your information," she said brightly, and escorted me to the counter where I filled out the expected contact info. I wondered why a hypnotist would need so many questions about my sex life, but just shrugged and filled it out anyway.

I had never had a sexual encounter with a guy, but I flushed a bit as I ticked the box for a willing to have a MFM threesome. Never tried anal play. Only limited experience eating out a woman. I had a girlfriend who wanted fuzzy handcuffs and light spanking but it wasn't for me.

About halfway through it, a pair of guests appeared and breezed by me up the stairs to Mister Anderson's office. They were almost identical bimbos, wearing club dresses, high heeled boots, dyed blonde hair and perky, fake tits. Rebecca waved at them as they passed and headed up the stairs.

I finished, leaving the questionnaire full of 'Never' and 'Rarely' and asked about payment, reaching for my wallet.

"Oh, Mister Anderson never takes payment until the course of hypnotherapy is complete to total satisfaction," Rebecca said with a reassuring smile.

I figured that a hypnotist in a place like this would have some odd practices, so I shrugged. I scheduled an appointment for the day after next, and left.

It was odd though. When I saw the appointment book for today, I could have sworn the current slot was for 'Mr. And Mrs. Robinson'. I guessed the bimbos had taken their slot at the last minute and, mind at ease, went home.