From Craving Cigs to Craving Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
The Client discovers an oral fixation and more.
1.8k words
4.52
14.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N Apologies, I'm quite used to the Literotica story submission system. This is Part 2 of a (probably) 4 part story.

Chapter 2: Oral Fixation

The day of my first official session with Mister Anderson, was a completely ordinary day. I went to work, ate takeout, considered going to the gym in my complex but simply didn't. When the time I'd set rolled around I walked up to the office after waving to Rebecca, and found the door wide open, Mister Anderson waiting for me.

"Now," he said as soon as I sat. "I will explain what I am trying to do with you, and only then try to put you under."

I nodded, like I had any experience with hypnosis and it made perfect sense.

"Like many people, your bad habit with smoking is only part of a broader problem, oral fixation," he explained. I opened my mouth to tell him he couldn't know that after a single chat, but my eyes made contact with his hard hazel ones and I froze.

"So, I will place you under a few, minor, compulsions related to your mouth." He continued, his eyes boring into mine. "Your smoking habit will be affected, but there might be some other behaviors as your mind adjusts to new stimuli. But also your eating and potentially your speaking as well. This will all be to your benefit, do you understand?"

I nodded, my mouth watering. The smell of incense was nearly overwhelming.

"Good." He took the red disc on a chain from around his neck and it began to swing. "Follow this disc and listen..."

My eyes began to track back and forth as he swung the disc, light from the candles in the office flashing off he surface. There was a droning in my ears, a hum, so pleasant...

When he snapped his fingers to break my trance, I hadn't even remembered falling into one.

"Thank you Mister Anderson," I said, and he just nodded and waved for me to leave.

In the shop, I thanked Rebecca and made plans for another session in a week.

"How did you like it?" She asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"I can't wait for the changes to start," I said, even though I had no idea what changes I meant by that.

It started that evening, when I got back to my apartment and found a box waiting there for me. I thought it was odd, since I hadn't ordered anything, and the box didn't have a return address so it had been hand delivered. But I picked it up anyway.

Inside the box was a set of three pastel pink colored dildos, in increasing size, each with fake balls and a suction cup for attachment to walls or chairs. On the bottom was a little note.

'For those pesky oral cravings'

It was signed 'M Anderson'.

I set the box down and made dinner, a light salad and a bit of fish. It was only after I was ready that I got out my new toys, cleaned them and set them up in a row on the coffee table.

I turned my TV to Screencast and put on some great videos I had never seen before but knew they would be exactly what I needed. A series that switched between intense blowjob porn scenes and pretty women instructing you on giving blowjobs.

I stopped after a couple hours, my neck and jaw sore, but I'd managed to get almost the entire small dildo in my mouth. I cleaned up and went to bed.

Over the next few days I went about my life as usual, doing more shopping, and every time I wanted a cigarette I would just practice on my smallest dildo, which I kept in my bag. I was lucky that at work I was in a small office away from anyone else, so I could indulge without anyone knowing. I could even work a bit while I held the comforting shape of the dong in my mouth, so I got done early those days.

I signed up for a gym, a small independent one down the street from the Crystal shop, and found they even offered a bunch of yoga classes! I went out to the mall and bought some yoga pants, and a bunch of panties found their way into my basket, but it seemed reasonable to just buy them anyway.

The day before my next session I started to notice my mouth watering whenever I was talking to a man, as if something in me couldn't help to remember that in their pants was something that would solve my oral fixation.

My second full session with Mister Anderson, I had some time to kill after work so I went and did cardio at the gym. It was pretty full, mostly with girls but a few guys too, mostly lifting in one corner. I found my eyes continuously pulled over to them, and by the time I was done I had an uncomfortably obvious hard on. The girl at the front, Willa, teased me for it as I left, my face burning.

When I arrived for my second session, still wearing my workout gear and yoga pants, Rebecca smiled at me and waved me up.

Mister Anderson was waiting there for me, eyes focused, lips curled in a thin smile. "Welcome back, how are you feeling?"

"Wonderful," I said, settling in the chair. "It's been a great week."

"Glad to hear it," he said. He took out the red disc and it began to wave. "Lets dig right in then, shall we?"

I nodded, my eyes automatically following the smooth, easy, predictable arc of the disc. Mister Anderson was saying something but I couldn't make it out.

When he snapped his fingers, I came back to reality in the chair, and twisted my neck to relieve the ache in it. I flexed my jaw too, then was suddenly embarrassed to realize I was rock hard. A dab of precum stained my yoga pants.

I swallowed and smacked my lips to relieve my odd taste in my mouth. "Uh, Mister Anderson, thank you."

"You're very welcome," he said, and I heard him adjust his pants under the desk. "You're progressing well. Remember, when you have a craving don't reach for a cigarette, reach for your other strategies."

I nodded eagerly, and walked downstairs. Rebecca helped me set up another appointment a week out, and as I left I saw the next clients come in. It looks like two big guys escorting a slim girl in a flowing dress but again they must have signed up at the last minute. I was sure that the book had said the appointment after me was 'Mr Johnson, Mr Stizzo, & Mr Tyrus'.

The next week was a little harder. The changed diet to greens, clean protein, and a great protein blend Willa put me onto started to wear on me a bit, and one of the days I cheated and got a fast food burger. At work I found the toys didn't solve my oral cravings quite as well, and I couldn't keep a toy in my mouth full time. At home, I was now about to suppress my gag reflex and get most of the mid sized toy inside my mouth, but the near constant erection I carried was also starting to interfere.

A few days before my next appointment, Willa was the one to help me out. I went so far as to ask her for a cigarette, and she turned me down with a sad, understanding face.

I'd really started to get to like Willa since I'd started working out. She was even shorter than me, with a pixie cut dyed a vibrant magenta and cute small tits. She had a number of piercings, nose. Ears, mouth, and when she wore a thin shirt I saw her nips were pierced too.

"I can't give you a cigarette," she said sadly, but then brightened. "But Mister Anderson said there was another way to relive it, right?"

I nodded, not a thought in my head as to why she knew of my work with Mister Anderson.

"Would you like my help?" She asked, giggling. Willa was the most fun, bubbly person I'd met.

I nodded. I was desperate. I knew if I went home like this I'd buy a pack from the corner store and then all my progress would be undone. The idea of sucking on a strange toy didn't really appeal to me but it was better than the alternative.

"Ok," she said, and took out a key from behind the desk. "Go to the private bathroom #4, and wait. You'll know what to do," she winked at me then, and I took the key.

I went past the main changing rooms and into the private bathroom #4.

It was small, just a toilet and a sink, and an odd hole stuck in the wall at waist height. I sat on the toilet and waited.

Only a minute later, something emerged from the hole. For a second I wondered why the dildo looked so lifelike, but soon realized it was a real cock. A bit smaller than my mid sized toy, a bit more curved, and with a shining drop of precum already waiting invitingly on its tip.

I leaned in and licked it. It tasted real, not like a false plastic cock. It tasted like sweat and musk and man-scent, and it was warm.

I took another lick, decided I liked it, and started sucking. I must have been doing something right, because it took only a few minutes for the cock to spasm and jerk and shoot its hot cum right into my mouth. I swallowed automatically, barely registering the taste at first.

I heard a murmured thanks, and the cock was removed. I sat and waited for a minute, then two. My craving was better, but not completely satisfied.

I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it to see Willa. "Are you done?" She asked mischievously. "Or do you want another."

"One more please," I asked, and she laughed and nodded.

This time the cock was bigger, with darker skin and it stood nearly straight. I could barely fit the whole thing in my mouth, but the owner seemed to like it when I gagged on his meat so I kept trying. He blew his load like that, directly down my throat.

I found I was disappointed that I couldn't taste his cum, but I couldn't understand why.

I left feeling better than I had in days, waving to Willa as I walked out. The only problem was that my cock was still so hard it made driving difficult.

The second I got home, I went for my usual remedy of flipping on some porn, this time of a woman getting spit roasted in yoga pants, and jerked off in a minute. I licked up my mess like I was supposed to, but frowned. I was up to three or four orgasms a day, especially since I'd started that protein shake Willa sold me. But despite that, I was still getting hard at the worst times! I resolved to ask Mister Anderson about it.